War of Attrition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto war of attrition main site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenshi Orekami
Akumakage
Akumakage
Kenshi Orekami

Character sheet
Village: Oni

AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA) Empty
PostSubject: AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA)   AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:44 am

THE FOREST IS AN EXACT COPY OF THE OTHER AREAS. WITH TALL TREES THAT TOWER OVER THE FIGHTERS AND SMALL PATCHES OF OPEN AREAS. SOME SMALL RIVERS ALSO FLOW THROUGH THE AREA. THE PROCTERS PLACE A PIECE OF PAPER WITH INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT THE TASK AT HAND IN THE FOREST AND SCROLL INSIDE OF EACH OF THE NINJA'S EQUIPMENT, BEFORE LETTING THEM ENTER THE IMMENSE FOREST.
Back to top Go down
https://narutowoa.forumotion.net
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet
Village: Village of Flame

AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA)   AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:10 pm

Gamma ran out through the gates as they swiflty opened. He quickly concentrated chakra to his feet and jumped onto an immense tree which stood in front of him. He ran up and high as he could and walked out onto a branch, ducking under the leaves present on it. "I wonder what it was that the procter put into my pouch...." Quickly reaching in Gamma pulled out what seemed to be a scroll. "The scroll of Heaven...." He then pulled out a a piece of paper and read it. "So...I must retrieve a Scroll of Earth from one of these other competitors...I see." Gamma placed his scroll and piece of paper back in his pouch and decided that he would lay low for the time being, he didnt know where the others where at this moment and he knew nothing about there powers, atleast from this height he could do some reconnaissance work.

Last edited by Gamma Akutabi on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hakuryuu Sparta
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Hakuryuu Sparta

Character sheet
Village: Leaf

PostSubject: Re: AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA)   AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:45 am

Hakuryuu ran through the gates as swiftly as they open. With a face paced he caught up to the Shinobi of the Flame Village. "So it looks like you are to be my Partner in this mission, okay then just try to keep up i don't want you holding me down." Hakuryuu said in a jokingly tone. "So which scroll have we got and which one do we need to go find?" Hakyuryuu kept his voice to a minimum whisper as to not be found by the other ninja's. Keeping a lookout to wait for his other fellow group members Hakuryuu slapped himself in the forehead .... "Err umm sorry. That was completely impolite of me. My name is Hakuryuu Sparta of the hidden Leaf Village, who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
https://narutowoa.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u
Yondaime Hitokari
Flame Chuunin
Flame Chuunin
Yondaime Hitokari

Character sheet
Village: Flame

PostSubject: Re: AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA)   AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:31 am

Yondaime entered not far behind Gamma but decided to walk, cutting trough the trees Yondaime spotted Gamma, conversing with a unfamiliar ninja. Sensing no hostility Kenshin lay his katana over his shoulders, his arms serving as a bracket for his scabbard, as he inched closer slowly Yondaime made certain that although appearing friendly his shoulder was wedged up to the guard of the blade, ready to unleash it at a moments notice, with a joyous smile Yondaime spoke up, "Heya gamma! haven't seen you in quite some time." Yondaime acted as if he hadn't realized the shinobi to his right as he neared closer, taking a long, surprised look over of the ninja, he realized that he was dealing with a leaf ninja, just in time to hear then end of a sentence, "-me is Hakuryuu Sparta of the hidden Leaf Village, who might you be?" With a puzzled glare, Yondaime glanced around like a curious five year old, his eyes exploring the world, noting most everything in his sight, trough this method he saw the heavenly scroll gripped between hollows fingers, brushing it off fora few seconds he turned to the Gennin once more, "Anyway, im Yondaime, Yondaime Hitokari, Hakuryuu is so long.. i think ill just call u Haku," as he spoke he reached his hand out to shake Hakus, while speaking with Gamma, who seemed to be concentrating, once more.
Back to top Go down
Kenshi Orekami
Akumakage
Akumakage
Kenshi Orekami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA)   AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:49 am

Walking into the forest he split off from the others quickly as to not waste time making pleasentries. Jumping up to a high tree branch kenshi slowly jumped from branch to branch until he was above his competitors who seemed to be conversing. Shaking his head kenshi plopped down onto the branch he stood upon and yelled down to the group below "What is this now? we are supposed to be fighting but here i see you 3 talking like your some kind of team, how sad" After saying this kenshi pulled his straw hat down to cover the top of his face not covered by his half mask. Waiting for them to reply he sat and waited
Back to top Go down
Hakuryuu Sparta
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Hakuryuu Sparta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA)   AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:07 am

Almost as quickly as he ran through the gates, Hakuryuu realized his own foolishness of a mistake. Placing his head into the palm of his hands, he let out a sigh. "My o My, how did i make such a foolish mistake." He turned to shake Yondaime's hand before reaching up with his other hand and pushing him out of hiding. "Sorry about that, but it seems we are meant to be fighting each other for their scrolls." Turning around to face Gamma who still has yet to reply to his question. Haku snatched the scroll out of his hands, in hope that the one he has himself is an Earth Scroll. Jumping out of the hedges he gave a firm nod to the strange ninja who was sitting up on a nearby branch. 'Guess i can't hang around here then, need to get to some place safe to check and make sure i have 2 different scrolls. I really should have paid more attention to the instructor back at the start .... Well as much as I'd loved to i was late.' Sighing Hakuryuu came to a new bush, he dived into it to compare the scrolls. 'Dammnit, i guess i have a heaven scrolls as well. That's just my luck.' Letting out a small sigh, he thought of a way to try get the scroll back the ninja he'd just snatched it from as well as preparing a surprise attack on one of the other two ninja's back where he'd just come from.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime Hitokari
Flame Chuunin
Flame Chuunin
Yondaime Hitokari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA)   AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:40 pm

Yondaime, who had disappeared right behind Haku had followed him to a bush, never actually checking his scroll, as Haku dived into a bush, Taking perch near it he heard Haku's rambling, for the most part it was inaudible, but the depressed sigh came as a surprise, focusing on the bush he could see the heaven scroll glinting in the sunlight, another heaven scroll right beside it. Creeping closer to the bush silently, Yondaime saw Haku's back, it seemed as if he was in deep thought. Still with out a sound Yondaime rolled 2 smoke bombs wrapped in paper bombs under the bush, with out even a click they detonated, the papers that were once in Haku's grasp became loser from the surprise, throwing down about 10 paper bombs around the bush Yondaime took off in a quick dash, each step upturning the ground slightly before wind rushed back into the space, creating a semi-vacuum feature, making the earth "stick" to his foot slightly as he neared the bush, taking a high leap he gripped the two scrolls from Haku, securing them in his teeth. Looking down at Haku Kenshin began to make a few hand symbols with ease, his hand resembling the Snake first then shifting to the Ram, Monkey, and Boar, as it did his hands began to glow a bright red, a tiny ball emitting from it as he proceeded to make the Horse seal before finally the Tiger made its appearance, all in a blur of speed and sound, to most people it would seem as his hands never moved except for the tiger symbol which he now held, the ball before him glowing brighter and bigger as it began to grow in the short yard or two that separated him and Haku, taking a deep breath he called out loudly, "KATON! Gōkakyu no Jutsu!" the fire ball in his hand pushed forward before growing to be about 3 yards in diameter, instantly scorching the bushes as it hurdled towards Haku. Yondaime, using the power of the fireball to propel himself backwards had dropped on of the heaven scrolls from his mouth. it fell to the ground slowly as Yondaime was no where to be found, in his place various shades of green leaves fell, resembling snowflakes, dancing around in the wind before falling into a resting position on the branch, the birds crowing as the left the trees in the area was the only proof any sort of fight transgressed, other than the burning earth.
Back to top Go down
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA)   AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:46 am

Gamma looked on as the ninja Hakuryuu attemted to take something from his empty hands and ran off. Gamma was confused, ".....He must be a Special Ed. ninja...." Gamma stood up, he didn't know how everyone had found him so quickly even though he was hiding in such a good spot but it didn't matter right now. He could see that Yondaime had begun to attack that Haku guy, and one ninja stood across from him on an opposite branch. He wore a cloak of black and red with a straw hat. Gamma observed him for a minute and began to think. He wasn't sure who had which scroll, and attacking someone with the same one would only be a waste of time. Attacking this guy and him having the same scroll as well would be idiotic. The only logically thing he could do right now was truly to ask the ninja or some kind of way get the answer from him. Gamma wasn't one to beat around the bush so he decided the simplest approcah would be best. "...Hey, umm, I know this sounds kinda weird but....what scroll woulda you happen to have?" Gamma chuckled lightly, in order to let the other ninja feel at ease.
Back to top Go down
Kenshi Orekami
Akumakage
Akumakage
Kenshi Orekami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA)   AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:07 pm

The shinobi below him seemed to be acting idiotic and he was quite amused by it and chuckled at them lowly until he heard the ninja who seemed to be most calm ask what scroll he had and then the ninja even laughed. Kenshi thought Why the hell is he laughing? Gah bad thoughts come to mind when men laugh over a question....ero mind Having already checked his scroll he knew it was the scroll of earth and he said to the shinobi "First off my name is kenshi, secodn what is your name and third....my scroll is the scroll of earth and what is yours?" After saying that moutful he breathed akwardly because long sentences made his lungs hurt
Back to top Go down
Hakuryuu Sparta
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Hakuryuu Sparta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA)   AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:07 am

While sitting in the bush in deep thought, Haku held the two scrolls in plain site as to tempt Yondaime to attack him. 'This is a gamble, but i did sense Yondaime on my tail almost immediately after i had pushed him out of the bush.' Sighing a little he rubbed the back of his neck while looking at the two scrolls. 'Ahh well i can use this to my advantage, hopefully he's left off with the fake one,' suddenly as Haku had expected. He was attacked first having a couple of smoke bombs go off from right under himself then a wave of paper bombs were thrown at him. 'My my, this guy is getting serious, he's really trying to kill me.' While in thought, he had both the scrolls snatched from his hand, Hakuryuu looked out of the bushes at the fleeing ninja before sighting his hands which were making symbols. Not wasting anytime he leaped backwards out of the bush landing on the ground before jumping up into the tree just in time to see Yondaime's jutsu completely incinerate the bush he was in. "Woah, haha scary! i could have been a dead man there."

Looking back over at the Yondaime was, he could no longer see him in sight. He only heard the flapping of the crows wings and their annoying hollowing of a hark. Hakuryuu looked over at the ground and noticed he'd dropped one of them. Hakuryuu was well known for his great luck. Making his way over to the scroll, he picked it up while wiping off the dust from it he inspected it and Just to his luck, he had picked up the real scroll. 'Ahh well it seems my small task to divert Yondaime is complete.' Scouting out his surroundings he made sure that Yondaime was nowhere in site before jumping across the tree's and making his way back to Gamma. Several moments later, he found his way back to Gamma and gave him the full detailed report of what he learned from the ninja he just encountered. Looking back up to where the ninja was previously, Hakuryuu noticed he hadn't moved an inch.
Back to top Go down
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA)   AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:06 am

Gamma nodded as he listened to Kenshi, "I see...so you have the scroll of earth. That's good to know." Footsteps were then heard next to Gamma, he turned to his right in order to see who it was, and it was none other than Hakuryuu, "Ahh well it seems my small task to divert Yondaime is complete". Gamma looked at him for a second but then it all made sense. "I see...so I guess that would mean that you have a heaven scroll as well Haku, and Yondaime has the scroll of earth..." Gamma turned his attention back to the one known as Kenshi. "Well as you may have guessed by now, my scroll is that of heaven..." Gamma then pulled out three shuriken and quickly flung them towards Kenshi, "...And my name is Gamma Akutabi!"

Last edited by Gamma Akutabi on Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hakuryuu Sparta
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Hakuryuu Sparta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA)   AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:47 am

Listening to what the ninja had to say, he finally got his name as well as a quick insight of who has what scroll. "Hmm i see, so that would mean me and you teaming up to try knock the scrolls out of one of the other opponents hands. But still it surprises me that you wouldn't attack me for mine to help out a fellow shinobi from your own village, why is that so?" While waiting for a response, he watched as Gamma flung 3 shurikens at Kenshi who was still standing under the tree branch with a some what delinquent smile. "Wheew, he sure is a confident fellow isn't he? tThinking he could take two of us on." Hakuryuu couldn't help buy get a little excited that the battle that was about to take place, for one to be this calm he must be strong. Not letting his guard down, he pull out two kunai's, one with a tag bomb strapped to it. He flung them each one at Kenshi throwing the second one with the paper bomb strapped to it, to the right off kenshi where the branch was connected to the tree. 'That should just about get him off guard.'
Back to top Go down
Yondaime Hitokari
Flame Chuunin
Flame Chuunin
Yondaime Hitokari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA)   AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:47 pm

Hoping down from a high tree branch Yondaime heard a somewhat powerful explosion a bit off to his left, figuring it must be a paper bomb he shrugged haphazardly and continued in his search for an exit, making sure to note the location of the explosion in his head just encase, 'i don't know who's fighting.. it might be that retarded ninja.. Haku i think it was.. maybe gamma also, hell might be all three of them, even that weird one that arrived like he was Jesus (or chuck norris)' sighing Yondaime pushed it to the back of his mind, what lay before him was a bit more puzzling, a giant mountain stood between him and his desired destination. "oh you have got to be kidding me.." Yondaime said as he looked up at the wall which could be 100 feet high with ease, with a low grunt Yondaime reached up, grabbing a firm grip on a root that stuck out and pulled him self up, slowly, making sure his feet were wedged into the groves that were stone. within a few minutes a single bead of sweet made its way down the side of his face as he looked down, "greaatttt, 20 feet down.. a million feet to go" he said as he looked up at the almost impossible to reach summit...
Back to top Go down
Kenshi Orekami
Akumakage
Akumakage
Kenshi Orekami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA)   AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:41 pm

Smiling under his mask kenshi let 2 kunai slip out of his sleeves they hit the ground slightly lifted off the ground by a wire. Swinging his arms kenshi brought up the kunai to deflect the 3 kunai that gamma had thrown. Hearing a seperate shinobi shout out before launching his attack kenshi was able to jump away fron under the branch. Swinging his arms again the kunai connected to the wire picked up and came live a cleaver at haku. Saying to them both "You guys must think lowly of yourselves to attack me 2 on 1"
Back to top Go down
Hakuryuu Sparta
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Hakuryuu Sparta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA)   AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:12 am

Haku couldn't help but feel a little displeased at how easily the ninja fended off their attacks, it was done with such ease almost as if he were at Jounin level. "We must not let our guard down around this guy." Making a small pause between his speech, he wasted no time in charging up enough chakra in his hand for a decent wind jutsu attack. "I'm sorry i have to do this now, but it's now or never." While Kenshi was in mid air after jumping off from the tree branch, Hakuryuu focused on Kenshi to be sure this attack didn't miss. "Okibi Tatsumaki no Jutsu. (blazing tornado)" Hakuryuu shot a huge spiraling wind of tornado at Kenshi while he was in mid air, not even bothering to make a response to what Kenshi had just previously asked. Haku watched as the kunai that was flung back at him and Gamma got sucked into the jutsu, and flung back at Kenshi along with his attack. Haku was once again getting caught up with the excitement of battle, not caring about the outcome of the battle for a split second.
Back to top Go down
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA)   AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:12 am

Gamma watched on as Dante reacted to Kenshi's counter-attack. "Okibi Tatsumaki no Jutsu.", Dante then shot forward a huge spiraling tornado toward Kenshi. Gamma was impressed, but watching Kenshi's kunai back at him he got an idea. Gamma reached into his pouch and pulled out five shuriken, quickly throwing them into the tornado. As they violently revolved through the tornado's current they began to soeed up in their revolutions through the tornado. After a while they soon shot forth from the tornado flying towards Kenshi with even greater speed than normal shuriken would be able to, these would be difficult to avoid.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime Hitokari
Flame Chuunin
Flame Chuunin
Yondaime Hitokari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA)   AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:17 am

As Yondaime wandered closer to the top he felt a sudden poof in his pocket, the resulting force sent him clumsily tumbling backwards, crashing into a tree before flipping back down to the ground. "hmm... i wasn't that high after all" Yondaime said shaking his head as he reached into his pocket only to find one scroll and a small piece of tree bark. Quickly growing angry he turned and sprinted full speed in the direction of where Haku was, clenching his fists tight, crushing the piece of bark that once resided in his palm. AS Yondaime leaped through the trees he saw a wide clearing before him, but what was in it was even more surprising, 5 shurikens whizzed through the air, judging by their handy work they were made in the village of the flame, behind them was a roaring tornado, all coming to a crash around one shinobi, the hat flying in the air was clearly the one that belonged to the stuck up Shinobi. from behind his veil of leaves he could see the shurikens sink into their target, causing a spray of blood before the tornado crashed down onto the man, as the wind cleared he lay their incapacitated, unsure of what was going on Yondaime made sure to remain undetectable as he waited for the scene to unfold.
Back to top Go down
Kenshi Orekami
Akumakage
Akumakage
Kenshi Orekami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA)   AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 5:32 pm

dante had shot back his own attack and gamma had even used the oppurtunity to attack as well. While his own kunai shot back at him kenshi used his bloodline to form his hands into the bone claws and caught the kunai by letting them hit his palms. While the 5 that gamma threw flew at him, kenshi curled up into a ball so that most of the kunai would miss. Then putting out his arms to cover most of his body kenshi made his arms into the bone reverting his hands back and the kunai impacted also getting stuck iin his bone. When the jutsu died kenshi grabbed the kunai in his arm and tossed them to the ground. Reverting his arms back to normal kenshi put exploding tags on the end of his kunai on the wires and once again flung them at dante yet again also forming handsigns in the process
Back to top Go down
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA)   AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:14 pm

Gamma watched as his shuriken (Yes, Caleb I threw shuriken not kunai. You keep saying the wrong thing Mad ) impacted against some sort of bone material that formed on Kenshi's arms. "What the hell is that?!" Gamma was shocked because the material seemed to be bone, but as he thought more about this concept it began to make sense. He had heard about a kekkai genkai that caused its user to create more calcium than needed in the body, this results in the ability to control the calcium within the body and to create bones at will. "He must be a user of that kekkai genkai...that means he can form bones to be used offensively and defensively, we must watch him carefully!" Gamma made sure to say this with a raised voice, in order to make sure that Dante was able to hear him. Just as he finished speaking, Kenshi threw forward two kunais, with what seemed to be exploding tags attached to them. "Shit!" Gamma acted fast, forming his hand seals and yelling, "FIRE STREAM JUSTU!" A stream of flames flew from his mouth and into the two kunai's path, causing the tags to explode in the area between Gamma and Kenshi. Through the thin veil of smoke and dust, Gamma could see flames following an almost invisible line back to Kenshi, "Heh, he must have been using a wire on his kunai..." The flames engulfed the wires as they made their way back quickly to him.
Back to top Go down
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA)   AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:17 pm

Yondaime Hitokari has been disqualified, other combatants please continue.
Back to top Go down
Hakuryuu Sparta
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Hakuryuu Sparta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA)   AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:37 pm

Dante watched on as the shurikens flew at Kenshi. Dante observed him closely as he used what seemed to be a gekai genkai, as bones shot out from Kenshi's body making it possible for him to withstand Dante's attack. "Well i'll be dammned, this guy has a gekai genkai. Certainly cannot underestimate this guy, the way he was able to maneuver himself around those shurikens with just a thing piece of wire was pretty impressive too. We mustn't let our guards down, i've heard of this move before while i was researching in the library a while back. If i remember correctly, they can even make weapons out of just their bones that can be stronger than steel...." Before Dante could finish his speech, Gamma went out and attacked Kenshi with a jutsu of his own. 'Oh soo you use fire elements huh? Well then, let me use this as a chance to combine my attacks with your flames ... his bones may be tough, but it can't stop everything ...' Dante shot off another one of his attacks "Okibi Tatsumaki no Jutsu." Dante watched as the streaming tornado combined itself with Gamma's blade, causing the Kunai knives to fly at Kenshi with a lot more momentum behind them. Soon as the blades closed in on Kenshi, the flames reached the exploding tags on them, causing them to detonate at point blank range right in front of Kenshi. "Woah, did we get him?" Dante continued to observe the area the explosion just went off.
Back to top Go down
Ryusaki Uchiha
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Ryusaki Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Akatsuki Leader (Rain)

PostSubject: Re: AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA)   AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:40 pm

This should be finalized but for now I am going to un DQ yondaime due to his lack of posting was the fault of his other opponents. With that Kenshi orokami is DQ'd
Back to top Go down
Yondaime Hitokari
Flame Chuunin
Flame Chuunin
Yondaime Hitokari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA)   AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 6:31 pm

Yondaime looked on in somewhat amazement as the combination of attacks and jutsu's plowed into Kenshi, "Guess he wasn't as strong as he tried to make it seem.. so much for Chuck Norris." Kenshin said with a quiet laugh As he looked won upon Haku and Gamma, unsure of what they would do now that they only had one earth scroll, sitting back silently as he drew a kunai from his pocket just as silently, unsure of what would occur and focused intently on the aftermath of the mach-battle that just preceded.
Back to top Go down
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA)   AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:07 pm

A VOICE RINGS THROUGH THE FOREST FROM A LOUDSPEAKER. THE ANNOUNCER IS ONE OF THE PROCTER'S FOR THE CHUUNIN EXAMS, "YOU HAVE ALL DONE WELL DURING THIS FIRST TEST. NOW THE TIME HAS COME FOR THE REAL TEST....." A LONG SILENCE FOLLOWED, MORE THAN LIKELY AN ATTEMPT TO BUILD UP SUSPENSE. " ....THOSE OF YOU REMAINING MUST NOW MAKE YOUR WAY OUT OF THE FOREST AND TO THE CHUUNIN EXAM FOR THE FINAL EXAM. THE ARENA IS LOCATED IN THE MIDDLE OF KONOHA, MAKE YOUR WAY THERE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE, THOSE WHO ARE LATE WILL SUFFER DISQUALIFICATION." THE ANNOUNCER STOPPED HIS SPEECH, SIGNIFYING THAT IS WAS NOW TIME FOR THE GENIN TO GET MOVING.
Back to top Go down
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA)   AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:17 pm

Gamma watched as the attack eviscerated Kenshi. "Damn...we must have gotten too serious with him..." All of a sudden a loud voice boomed through the trees. Gamma listened intently, as he could remember the voice was of the man who first informed them of their task in the forest. "I see, so we need to get to the final part of this exam." Gamma punched his right fist into his left hand and cracked his knuckles in anticipation, "Guess it's time to find that stadium!" Gamma jumped forward off of the branch and went into a front flip. After a bit he finally landed on the ground, quickly going into a sprint. He ran for a while finally making his way back to the gate in which they had first entered the forest at the beginning of the exams. "No time to waste, the guy said there's a chance of being disqualified." Gamma jumped up and over the fence, running towards the village.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA)   AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA) Empty

Back to top Go down

AREA 2 (KENSHI OREKAMI & GAMMA AKUTABI & YONDAIME HITOKARI & HAKURYUU SPARTA)
Page 1 of 1