War of Attrition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto war of attrition main site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet
Village: Village of Flame

ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI) Empty
PostSubject: ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI)   ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:42 am

THE ARENA IS AN INDOOR ONE. (DON'T FEEL LIKE BEING DESCRIPTIVE SO PICTURE THE ROOM THAT THEY FOUGHT IN DURING THE PRELIMS IN NARUTO). THERE ARE NO PLACES TO HIDE, AND NO NATURAL ADVANTAGES AS COULD BE FOUND IN THE FOREST. THIS WILL BE AN ALL OUT BATTLE BETWEEN THESE TWO SHINOBI.
Back to top Go down
Lenny Walrus
Stone Chuunin
Stone Chuunin
Lenny Walrus

Character sheet
Village: Stone

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI)   ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:58 am

Begin!
The proctors voice startled Lenny. He tensed up, frantically turning to either side to catch a glimpse of the imaginary assailant.. Realization slowly dawned on the oversized genin. "Oh..." He made his way to the new area, a huge arena tiled with sandstone bricks. The walls matched the ground. Its smooth surface rising a safe distance, then breaking into fan-filled stands, each row covered in a series of families, bored spectators, and more importantly, village leaders judging their future employees. They silenced the infernal conversations as the main event began. The vibrations settled down, and Lenny could feel the light thrumming work its way through the striations.
Lenny stopped at the far end, taking his place at across from a rather large statue of two hands twisted into a single handsign. The heavy bucket fell from his shoulders, scattering its contents on the symetrical tiles. They wouldn't be neccessary as long as he was surrounded by other rocks. Lenny closed his eyes and waited on his opponent to make his appearance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lumpyluck
Yondaime Hitokari
Flame Chuunin
Flame Chuunin
Yondaime Hitokari

Character sheet
Village: Flame

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI)   ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:07 pm

I slowly made my way downward through the ragging crowd, being pushed aside while people looked at the stage wondering where i was- ironic to me i began to laugh softly as i gripped the cold steel which acted as a guard for the staircase before me. My footsteps echoed blandly in contrast to the still raging crowd; becoming annoyed with all of the noise and attempting to put some distance between me and the buzzing crowd i made a long jump over the railing into the center of the stadium- landing on the ground with a thud as the crowd grew silent.. the once roars of applaud and conversation now lowered to just whispers. I gave my opponent the once over, the first thing to come into view was his larger then life size, followed shortly by the earth village headband. wondering what type of element he used i looked over his equipment from the distance, everything looked ordinary ..aside form a few tiles of rock thrown out on the floor; almost like he had discarded them, 'so.. he uses earth... thats a given.. but why throw away his advantage?' various scenarios ran through my mind like a football team on Sunday night, looking away inadvertantly i saw the tiles on the wall, lining the full length of the stadium.. curious i removed my blade slowly before jamming it into the ground, the sound of the metal breaking the surface echoed loudly, to a normal person it would sound just as rock, but to a trained swordsman.. it was clear as day, somehow my opponent had mistaken the ceramic earth like tile for an actual rock.. 'isnt he supposed to be from the hidden stone? ...he should.. wow..' the thoughts swirling in my head were accompaniened by a look of disbelief towards the man apparently named Lenny, not one top judge by a simple mistake i drew my blade from the ground, the sound of the steel slithering through the crack as it was brought back up to a ready position could be heard. Drawing my feet in as my questioning look faded into a cold stare, completely serious for the first time since the Chunnins started. "ahh" i breathed out softly, relaxing my body quickly before tensing back up, awaiting the start of the battle..
Back to top Go down
Lenny Walrus
Stone Chuunin
Stone Chuunin
Lenny Walrus

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI)   ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:46 pm

ooc: haha looks like your writing style completely owns mine... ill try and step it up

A man pushed through the crowd, jumping gracefully into the center ring. "A flame nin..." Lenny muttered silently. The phantom sting from all the little nicks and burns from previous fights came to mind. "Begin!" The proctor repeated. Being ignored once only served to make him louder, almost barking at the two genin. Lenny raised his eyebrow quizzically as his opponent raised his sword... and quickly shoved it in the dirt, leaving two halves of tile and a square of exposed dirt. 'Ceramic?' The lax vibrations made sense... The ceramic muffled them, making any feeling Jishin Shindou gave him... untrustworthy, at best. An ever-so-slight flinch gave way on Lenny's face as his kekai genkai turned out to be as useful as a wet tissue. His gaze caught Yondaime's. He was being scoped out. Lenny stared into the opponent's keen eyes. Determination set into the genin's face, and he stood perfectly still, giving no sign that he intended on moving.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime Hitokari
Flame Chuunin
Flame Chuunin
Yondaime Hitokari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI)   ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:59 pm

"BEGIN!!" The proctor yelled out out, dangerously close to my air, sh otting the man a glance- a costly mistake, as i turned my head into a downpour of saliva, coming from the mans mouth like a spit volcano, that accompanied with the bellowing noise echoing through my ears, ringing like a huge gong, set me strait. Standing jaggedly with a 'did you lose you godforsaken mind?' look aimed at the proctor; i wiped my face and cleaned my ear in a nonchalant manor, as the proctor turned his back i promptly matched it with a dazzling display of my middle finger, followed by the mouthing of several obscenities. as the more adept ninja in the crowd gasped in a disgusted tone i responded with a smile, turning to my opponent once more i looked him over, this time only for a split second, "my name is Yon-dam-ie" i chanted softly, my voice fading just as i did, in a silent motion i had re appeared below Lenny charging in the proctor turned back- 'hah watch ..asshole.. i so wish this was you' i thought to my self as the faint tapping of my feet against the floor began to give the battle a tempo, i slipped my sword back into its scabbard as it clicked i came under Lenny, the man looking much bigger this close then he had before. As i jumped up, flipping through the air releasing both the sheathe in blade in one long motion, bringing the combo down swiftly through the air- the near deafening screech being emitted as i swung caused the crowd to hold the ears while looking downward at the object approaching Lenny, clearly awaiting a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Lenny Walrus
Stone Chuunin
Stone Chuunin
Lenny Walrus

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI)   ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:34 pm

Lenny was among those gasping nin. He had pegged his opponent as graceful. "I am Len-ny," he replied. Yon-da-mie charged straight on, leaving the broken tile behind him. Lenny slapped his thighs and stomped. A low rumble escaped his throat. Yondamie was closing in fast. "Earth clone." The over-sized genin made a short, rapid series of handsigns, pausing on the last, a replication of the giant statue beside him. The dense concrete struggled against itself, now fairly far behind Yondamie. It fought to close the gap, but was, of course, too slow. Yondamie lept into the air and brought his sheathed-sword at Lenny's head. Lenny swatted it away with a brutish hand, and, ignoring the pain of hard sheathe connecting with rough flesh, drove his other fist towards Yondamie's sternum. The clone's heavy footfalls could be heard, clumsily breaking every tile it came in contact with along the way. It prepared to launch itself bodily against the mid-air Yondamie.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime Hitokari
Flame Chuunin
Flame Chuunin
Yondaime Hitokari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI)   ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:04 pm

I was surprised- such power- it was inevitable, id have to rely on my speed to win, as he brushed the sword away the slight struggle could be seen on his face. I used the momentum from my fall as a propeller, sending me in a flipping motion,- passing upside down i saw the hefty clown (we gotta chill with the fat jokes lmao) hurdling through the air towards me, the wind behind me gave way, it was clear Lenny drew part of his body back. thinking quickly i pulled my sword back quickly, with a screech the blade tugged free sending the sheathe lunging at Lenny's clone before the sheathe connected i did a full rotation my blade glinting brightly with the brilliant sun reflecting off of it, coming down hard at Lenny. Gritting my teeth and opening my eyes i spotted His hand approaching me quickly, like a bat out of hell, shock showing on my face for a brief second as i glared down at him, bringing the sword down towards his fist which seemed to be gaining speed as it propelled towards me; my sheathe seemed to be the more fortunate, the force of releasing it sent it crashing into the clone, a low thud erupted followed by a loud booming noise as the sheathe collided with the clone and in turn the clone with the cement. I released a low grunt as my blade connected with his fist...
Back to top Go down
Lenny Walrus
Stone Chuunin
Stone Chuunin
Lenny Walrus

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI)   ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:53 pm

A steady stream of blood rolled down Lenny's arm. "Earth Armor!" The sound fought its way through clenched teeth and came out strained. Lenny was, for the first time, both glad and irritated at the stray thoughts that came and went in a battle. Glad that they invented a plan, mad that their plan involved getting stabbed. The glinting steel landed in a different spot than intended, burrowed into Lenny's shoulder instead of his hand and those all important digets. The flying fist made it impossible to stop. Instead, Lenny dropped to one knee and fell forwards ever-so-slightly, carried by the momentum right into the blade. His hands fell together, starting to handsigns before they were even connected. The concrete wrapped out of the broken tiles on either side of them, wrapping around Lenny, pushing the flesh together, grasping the sword, and stemming the blood. "I wanted to save that." Lenny stood up with the sword still jabbed in the stone, keeping it trapped as he sent an uppercut towards Yondamie. In second or so that transpired, the Lenny replica had regained its composure and started towards the flame genin, now armed with a sheath. It swung seconds after Lenny, hoping to catch the genin if he avoided the uppercut.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime Hitokari
Flame Chuunin
Flame Chuunin
Yondaime Hitokari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI)   ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:31 pm

'earth armor? i should have expected that' my body twisted in the air as i prepared for my landing, a sudden pull of air flow gripped my attention; I looked up- the pull became a push conspiring with a huge fist aimed right at my gut; at the current range dodging was out of the question how ever a retaliation was not- Snake, Ram, Monkey, Boar, Horse, Tiger- the seals flew through my mind as i drew my neck back , taking a deep breath. As the fist came withing centimeters of striking i released it, my Chakra molding with the air releasing a giant fireball at point blank range, "Katon! Gōkakyu no Jutsu!" its flames flaring off wildly. The resulting fireball sent me hurtling backwards into the air, almost as if set up i got a hard surprise to the back, my sheath came crashing into my back with a loud crack, sending me tumbling to the floor. I sat there knelled over- face to the floor- as i struggled for breath a bit of spit escaped, landing on the ground with a splat. I had finally managed to grasp the air i valued so, i took a deep inhale as i stood. wobbly at first before i steadied myself, my head hung high as it seemed Lenny was still in the fireball, looking at his accomplice with my sheathe in hand i grinned before preceding with my next set of hand seals; Rat, Tiger, Dog, Ox , Rabbit, Tiger; "Katon! Hōsenka no Jutsu!" the little chakra i put into the jutsu worked well; the flames snarling outwards as they danced their way to the target quickly i drew a mass of shurikens and hurled them into the flames, which concealed them well. almost as if i expected a counter i disappeared under the cover of the flames, in a blur of speed i came up behind from the left of the lenny clone, a exploding tag kunai secured in my hand briefly before it was sent whizzing through the air aimed at the clones back just in case he managed to avoid the flaming shuriken combo heading at him.
Back to top Go down
Lenny Walrus
Stone Chuunin
Stone Chuunin
Lenny Walrus

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI)   ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:44 am

ooc: xD damn kenshin, i meant a little more force to kill the clone, not a nuke... for future reference... explosive tag will be fine.

'Almost'
Once again, Lenny's hand came within inches of his opponent. Out of the frying pan, into the fryer, so to speak. He was met by a huge explosion as fist met jutsu. The flames quickly engulfed him. When they dissapeared, Lenny was left panting, burnt, and bleeding. A jagged edge seperated bare, singed arm from the armor over the rest of his body. In a single motion, the cracked, mistreated concrete joined its other pieces on the ground. His inexperience with the concrete was now painfully obvious. Lenny grabbed his singed shoulder and jerked, sending waves of pain through his upper extrimities. The shoulder was back in place; however, he didn't know how to begin preparing for what to come. Lenny watched his opponent. Fire, explosions, flying rocks; Yondamie was busy. He intensly smashed a gnat with a sledge hammer. One of the loose peaces of concrete bounced off Lenny's head.
"Nnn.." Lenny went back to the task at hand. He huffed and wrapped both hands around the katana in his shoulder before pulling it from its fleshy sheath. He hissed as blood and gravel started pouring down his fireproof apron. "Earth Armor!" He grunted, more of an aggressive yell than anything. Lenny looked to his abbandoned bucket in time for the hometown rocks to splat against his skin. He launched his katana at the fingertip of the statue above them. It fell short, landing on the twin hands' knuckles instead. "One last thing..." Lenny reached into his bag and slapped an explosive tag on each rock covered fist. Pleased with his own ingenuity, Lenny assumed the sumo position, stomping his feet and slapping the ground between the two genin.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime Hitokari
Flame Chuunin
Flame Chuunin
Yondaime Hitokari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI)   ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:36 pm

I took a mental note to the way the cement crumbled; 'it seems as if he cant use the concrete the way he wants too.. maybe its more of a protective shell and less of a armor' just as my observation came, so did an idea.. i pulled free 8 kunai, each having a tiny almost invisible metal thread attached and slung them, 2 heading directly at Lenny before curving past him, while the other 5 wrapped around poles a few times before heading towards him, one of which managed to wrap around my sword, pulling the wire the sword flipped through the air and landed by my side with a thud, digging into the ground. the wires made a criss crossing pattern never touching Lenny yet still trapping him as he slammed the ground with his hands. My wires continued to maneuver, latching onto most of the poles in the area, which was quite allot thanks to the spectator booth above us, finally having close to 90% of the area entangled they each headed towards him, from each of the cardinal directions (NW N NE E SE S SW W), the whizzing sound came as they cut through air, my hand shifted into a tiger seal as i gathered my chakra.
Back to top Go down
Lenny Walrus
Stone Chuunin
Stone Chuunin
Lenny Walrus

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI)   ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:38 pm

"I should have broke that sword when I had the chance." Kunai collided with chakra laced stone. Several variations of the same loud twang was drowned out by a roar of cheers from the crowd when the sharp metal bounced off Iwagakure's own familiar stone. Tossing a smoke bomb between them, he picked one of the wire bound weapons and swung it bodily at the wires in front of him. A loud fssht signified the ignition.His perifial vision caught the spectators. They were all watching. "Earth clones." A quick little plan came out. Concrete jilted the ceramic tiles on its way into the four figures in front of Lenny. The four sets of footsteps pummelled the ground, closing the smokey gap. Lenny panted behind them. Four clones were the most he had ever made out of such a dense material. It was exhausting. The armor weakened and Lenny cursed his distraction before bolstering it back, good as new, with a little chakra. Not being one to be left out, Lenny chased after the clones. They split off in the smoke, one headed left, one headed right, and one straight to Yondamie. The last remaining clone, however, stopped just short and knelt on one knee. Lenny planted a foot on his back, flying into the air with the assistance of the clone. Gravity, spurred on by an already heavy man covered in equally heavy rocks, wasn't going to be defied for long. The stone genin plummetted spread eagle at a Yondamie shaped silloughette. He was unaware of what happened to the clones now, whether they had all four taken their position, on each side of Yondamie, or whether Yondamie's cocked handsign had fired off something that left them all in a pile of rubble.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime Hitokari
Flame Chuunin
Flame Chuunin
Yondaime Hitokari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI)   ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:58 pm

"heh.. he got out of it.. well no reason to try any harder then necessary.." I said as i pulled the strings tight, they whirred loudly as they pulled against the concrete pillars, each of which successfully entangling a clone, -ichi, ni, san, shi- i counted to myself, pulling 4 exploding tags out of my pocket with my freehand and quickly hurling them at the faces of the trapped clones. upon collision the exploded, the blast scattering a fuming cloud of debris over the arena, resembling a smokescreen, the crowed spectators booth wept with disappointment as they couldn't see the battle below. almost as quickly as the smoke had appeared its blinding area had been breached, a large object had came through it-where? above!- the thought came as i released the wires, the wires having gained slack fell to the ground lifelessly as i made a simultaneous dive for my tachi. its curved blade piercing through the smoke as i gripped the hilt. safe from Lenny's downward fall i began threw 3 exploding tags towards The shadowy figure that was lenny quickly and momentarily activating my HiZeke; as quickly as it came it went, only lasting long enough to light the tags before disappearing once more, the tags flew silently through the cloud towards Lenny. i quickly stood, the flipping motion sending skidding back on my heels drawing my Tachi back into a striking position, had the tags failed.
Back to top Go down
Lenny Walrus
Stone Chuunin
Stone Chuunin
Lenny Walrus

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI)   ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 8:21 pm

ooc: >.> hmm, thought i cut those wires

The little sillouette took notice of the burly fellow hurling towards him. Yondamie rolled nimbly out of the way before finishing his handsigns. It occured to Lenny that falling angrilly had never worked before. It was kind of dense to think it would this time. He desperately swung the kunai in the direction Yondamie had wandered off to, but came short. Three little flames seared through the smoke, each on the tail of an explosive tag. (ooc: I think you said you lit them) Midair, surrounded by smoke, and falling rapidly, he had nowhere to go but down. Lenny splattered flat on the ground, arms and legs spread wide, and rolled a safe distance away. The three tags exploded close enough to grind Lenny's stone covered limbs into the cement. Unconciously deciding that Yondamie would assume him dead, Lenny set to work. "If its explosions you want, its explosions you'll get," he mumbled quietly. He reached into his big bag of tricks, pulling out enough tags to confetti the arena. "Earth clones." Three ceramic Lenny's popped up, held together with as very little chakra as possible. 'He wont be fooled for long.' The clones set about their task, waiting in the smoke for a few minutes while Lenny set about his. Paper tags rained down on the arena as the clones looked for Yondamie, insurance policies to keep him distracted. One of the tags tickled his nose. Lenny fell face down on his hands, interlocked in a single handsign. The tags began exploding just over head height for a normal nin, high enough that they wouldn't be noticed in the smoke, low enough that anything bigger than a chihuahua and not covered in stone would be in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime Hitokari
Flame Chuunin
Flame Chuunin
Yondaime Hitokari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI)   ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:04 am

I sat there, completely aware of my surroundings thanks to my defensive pose, which made me focus a bit more. suddenly a few large masses rushed out, and then stopped as if waiting, the moment the papers went up i knew what to do -hide- i immediately charged the closest clone silently, stabbing into him hard with my katana, piercing deep into his armor. i leap into the air, pulling the handle of the katana sending the earth man spinning, turning, finally landing atop me, just in time to avoid the huge series of explosions that followed. i found it ironic- earth armor?- i thought to my self with a grin as i awaited under the clone, throwing a few paper tags at Lenny, just to get him to hurry and exhaust himself, maybe give me an opening to end this fight already.
Back to top Go down
Lenny Walrus
Stone Chuunin
Stone Chuunin
Lenny Walrus

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI)   ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:51 pm

Puerto Rican sat down in his rather uncomfortable chair. Today was his day off; a terrible day to have scheduled since no one came to work anyways. The chunin exams only came once in a blue moon, and today... today was Puerto's day. He had cash for tickets. Albeit, the ticket left him in the nosebleeds, but it was still a ticket, and this was still the chunins. Unfortunately, his stomach dissagreed with the theatrics. Nothing his newly purchased nacho platter wouldn't solve. The action had come to a lull when he left; the arena filled with smoke, the genin invisible. Several moments passed and a loud POP sounded from the arena. A lone figure hopped out of the smoke as the referee took shelter on the statue gracing the side of the area. The audience shifted their seats and grumbled at the stone genin for wasting their off day with a smoke bomb. Then... BAM! A hundred different explosions went off, taking the smoke with it. Puerto leaned in for a better look, only to be popped in the forhead by a rather large hunk of ceramic.
Eyes closed and legs crossed, Lenny felt his chakra ebb and flow. He concentrated hard on recovering those lost bits of chakra. Another explosion went off, rather small in comparison, just overhead. Lenny cracked an eye. Everything was broken... everything except his opponent. The whole match, he hadn't layed a hand on the wriley genin, and now, having broken every tile, left a bowl shaped trench in the wall, and made their proctor run for highground, Yondamie was still there, blowing things up over his head. Lenny furrowed his brow nervously. He had expected to at least get a substitution out of the fellah. He closed his eyes again and waited. A welcomed vibration brushed his leg.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime Hitokari
Flame Chuunin
Flame Chuunin
Yondaime Hitokari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI)   ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:03 pm

i heaved the lump of a clone off of me and wedged my sword free, my eyes darted left and right as the rest of the clones feel to the ground, apparently his attack killed them 'well that was anti-climatic' i thought to my self as i stood up, looking over at Lenny who seemed to vibrating, in the distance echoed a familiar sounds, "can you hear me now?? ...good." with a shrug i looked forward at Lenny, instantly deciding to take advantage of the amount of inattentiveness emanating from Lenny -Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger- the seals came almost to fast to keep up with as a large flame snaked its way into the shape pf a dragon, immediately heading towards Lenny in the form of a large flame thrower with a dragon head, snaking through the air before crashing into Lenny; sending a large spherical explosion with Lenny at its epicenter. the flames spread about 3 meters wide and began to destroy everything they consumed as i kept on with my onslaught
Back to top Go down
Lenny Walrus
Stone Chuunin
Stone Chuunin
Lenny Walrus

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI)   ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:31 pm

Ebb... flow... Vibrations flowed through the concrete, unhindered by the ceramic that once covered it. Lenny thanked his lucky stars. The material was quickly becoming very familiar. A flaming dragon streaked its way from Yondamie, snapping its jaws and flicking fire to and fro. Lenny held... or rather sat on... his ground. His hands jerked together and started forming the familiar signs. Shattered fragments of what was once a rather expensive floor shot back into each other, taking Lenny's shape instead of the squares they were. The dragonball (ooc: sorry bout that folks) exploded just as quickly as it had came. The two big, sexy genin llocked arms as the wall of fire hit them. It went around the heavy, insulated bodys, leaving a protected, yet extremely warm, Lenny behind them. All around the field, other clones began forming. 10 in all, and just as solid as the stone armor that had begun crumbling off his shoulders. Ebb... The chakra was gone. All that was left was the concrete replicas. All ten went in, a few of which were ambitious enough to lunge at Yondamie rather than wait till they were close enough to punch. Fissures were spread all through the ground under the stands, working as little shock absorbers for the audience's vibrations and leaving Lenny able to feel and make the perfectly stable clones he was useful. 'Break those...' He thought sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime Hitokari
Flame Chuunin
Flame Chuunin
Yondaime Hitokari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI)   ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:47 pm

"HiZeke!" I yelled out the fire sparking vividly on my hands and arms and down the trail of my sword as it absorbed my chakra, the blade gave off a white flame, with a -hmph- i charged the clones, swinging hard into one clone before kicking off and jabbing the blade into another, from the cracks in the dummies their bodies began to melt as the once white flames began to cool, turning blue. I successfully destroyed 5 clones while thinking to my self -with pleasure- almost as if we were mentally linked, in accordance with so i realized his head and body flowing each time something hit the ground- my self included- 'i wonder..' i thought to my self as plunged my sword into my 6th dummy. instantly kicking off to the 7th and doing the same this time kicking him onto the 6th dummy, as Lenny's body remained unphased i figured he could sense the ground vibrations to some extent. i instinctively leap into the air doing a slice-kick repettitve motion at the remaing 4 clones, each of which landing on the body of the previously defeated clones, i flipped in the air as my blade came down hard towards lenny, its white flame snaking around the blade awaiting contact with Lennys flesh.
Back to top Go down
Lenny Walrus
Stone Chuunin
Stone Chuunin
Lenny Walrus

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI)   ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:05 am

The proctor stepped into the arena that morning and took in a deep gasp of cool, Leaf Village air. 'It's going to be a good day!' It was his job to watch all the young talent fght tooth and nail with all the magnifiscent, as well as not so magnifiscent, displays they could make their chakra do. A quick little gust rustled its way through the now wide open arena doors. "Begin!" He jumped the gun just a little, yelling before the other genin had even entered the arena and causing the stone genin to tense. Soon enough, the cocky bastard finally found the arena. Yondamie Hitakori, Village Hidden in the Flames. The jonin already a prolblem or two with the village, and Yondamie showing up just before the "late" mark didn't help. He gave his opponent the once over, and, blatantly ignoring the proctor starting the match, broke on of the Leaf Village's maticulously crafted floor tiles. "BEGIN!" the proctor yelled maliciously. Having gotten his point across, he turned to find a safe position, only to catch Yondamie's middle finger out of the corner of his eye. 'I tried to be unbiased.' He stopped at the base of a huge statue; the arena's only decoration. 'Kick his ass, Lenny Walrus.'

Twice, the jonin had wanted to step in. Twice, Lenny had kept going, the first despite a sword in his shoulder, and the second, despite a giant wall of fire. Now, the jounin watched from his protective perch on the fingertip of the huge statue. He could tell the match was nearing its end. Lenny's breath was labored, the armor he had used so very often was falling to the ground, bit by bit, and Yondamie was making cement look like butter. The first one fell. Lenny didn't flinch. Now the second, the third, and the only thing he managed to do was bob his head. "What?" Four, five, six. Realization dawned on the jonin's face. The last clone fell and Yondamie turned his attention to Lenny. "Shit." The jonin dissapeared from his post, reappearing in between the two. A torrent of wind circulated on his palm, keeping the sword still. He moved the blade to a little less offensive position and put a hand on Lenny's sternum. 'Damn kid... put everything he had into that last attack and didn't have enough left to stay awake.' "Lenny Walrus is unconcious! Yondamie Hitakorie is the winner."

Last edited by Lenny Walrus on Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : >.>)
Back to top Go down
Yondaime Hitokari
Flame Chuunin
Flame Chuunin
Yondaime Hitokari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI)   ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:31 pm

I landed with a thud, behind me the crowd cheered as they saw the finishing of the battle. Wobbling at first i steadied my self in a pace towards Lenny, not a threating pace, as i grabbed my sheathe on the way and had the duo securely fastened at my back. I clearly struggled as i ignored the proctors look of annoyance 'bitch ass' i thought as i passed him, my feet still tapping solemnly against the floor as most of the observers had cleared out, awaiting the proceeding ceremony. I keeled down over Lenny before looking over to the Proctor, my lips parted.. sound began to emerge first as a low groan the words, "grrmmghh.. Med bay.. Where is it?" i spoke, my eyes once again fixated on Lenny. "a-ah.. uh.. through those doors about 50 yards then make a left.." "humph" was the reply, a swift head nod accompanying it, -the hell am i thinking?- an awkward question to be thinking to your self braced its way into my mind. "fuck it" i thought as i secured my hand around Lenny's shirt, before heaving the man onto my shoulder and proceeding down the hall to get some him must needed medical treatment, and maybe a solider pill for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI)   ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI) Empty

Back to top Go down

ARENA 2 (LENNY WALRUS VS. YONDAIME HITOKARI)
Page 1 of 1