War of Attrition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto war of attrition main site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet
Village: Village of Flame

ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA) Empty
PostSubject: ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA)   ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:38 am

THE ARENA IS AN INDOOR ONE. (DON'T FEEL LIKE BEING DESCRIPTIVE SO PICTURE THE ROOM THAT THEY FOUGHT IN DURING THE PRELIMS IN NARUTO). THERE ARE NO PLACES TO HIDE, AND NO NATURAL ADVANTAGES AS COULD BE FOUND IN THE FOREST. THIS WILL BE AN ALL OUT BATTLE BETWEEN THESE TWO SHINOBI.
Back to top Go down
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA)   ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:58 am

Gamma continued to walk after the ninja until they came into a very large arena. The audience was screaming at the top of their lungs, waiting for two ninja to bloodily battle it out. Gamma began to stretch, "Finally! it's time" The ninja who had brought Gamma there then pointed across the arena, "Stand there until your match begins..." Gamma nodded and did as he was told, he couldn't wait until the final fight begun.
Back to top Go down
Hakuryuu Sparta
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Hakuryuu Sparta

Character sheet
Village: Leaf

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA)   ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:50 am

Not long after Gamma arrived, Hakuryuu followed him through the gates to Arena one. Hakuryuu looked over at the instructor who soon pointed him in the direction of the Arena opposite to Gamma. Hakuryuu's expression soon changed into a blood lust crazy smile, as he looked directly into Gamma's eyes from across the Arena. Hakuryuu couldn't help but feel excited that finally, he'd have the chance to go all out. He didn't even bother to think up a battle plan, instead he decided he'd just go in berserk mode and dodge everyone of Gamma's move to the best of his ability.

"So it begins huh? i can't wait to see what you can do, please try to survive long enough against me so i can have some fun hehe (In a jokingly tone). In response to your question earlier, wouldn't dream of it."

Hakuryuu did nothing but stretch his muscles and plan out his next moves in case berserk mode were to be completely and utterly useless. But judging from his appearance, he doesn't look much a of a Taijutsu user. Although, i always tell myself and always will that ... never judge an opponent by his appearance, it's because of these thoughts that i am where i am today.
Back to top Go down
https://narutowoa.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA)   ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:25 am

Gamma smirked as Haku showed up across the arena from him. As Gamma watched him, Haku began to let off a malicious smile. Gamma shook his head, "hehe you look like a freak when you smile like that, trying to weird me out before we fight I see" Gamma began to laugh as he dug into his pouch, pulling out 4 senbon. "Never really liked usin' these, but I guess theres no better time then now to..." Gamma shot his hand up, releasing the senbon at Haku.
Back to top Go down
Hakuryuu Sparta
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Hakuryuu Sparta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA)   ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:50 am

Hearing Gamma mock him, only worked towards pissing Hakuryuu off more. Now infuriated he swoops his hands up in the air sending out waves of wind to knock the senbons off course. Hakuryuu gestured out that the fight the instructor had not yet given them orders to start the fight, but looking over at the instructor once stood, he could no longer see him there. Shrugging, Hakuryuu turned around to face Gamma again. Hakuryuu charged at gamma at a dashingly blinding speed and came face to face with him, swinging a left uppercut for Gamma's chin shooting while using the force of the momentum he had picked up with his speed while running. Hakuryuu used the force of the uppercut to shoot himself up into the air pulling himself into a front flip slamming down a kick at the top of Gamma's head.

(OOC: If i can't use my those moves where i can shoot wind anywhere out of my body, i'll edit it out.)
Back to top Go down
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA)   ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:18 pm

Haku began to run in on Gamma extremely fast after using a wind justu to knock the senbons off course. "Ahh yea, forgot about tha----" Gamma was quickly hit with an uppercut, sending his head flying back, watching a kick coming down for his face. Gamma while still looking up began to make hand-signs quickly yelling out, "Heat Wave Jutsu!!!" The air around Gamma began to become superheated as Gamma released chakra causing the molecules in the air to vibrate violently. Gamma watched as Haku's leg reached inside of the area around Gamma, watching it combust. Gamma smirked, "heh, thats too bad, almost had me for a second there...."
Back to top Go down
Hakuryuu Sparta
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Hakuryuu Sparta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA)   ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:21 am

Haku, was about to land what could have been the finishing blow on Gamma, when he suddenly yelled out a Jutsu which made his leg spontaneously combust. "Shit, Okibi Tatsumaki" Haku aimed his palm at Gamma in hopes of having the tornadoe hit him, Haku's main intention for using the move was to blast himself out of the heat waves radius. Landing several meters on the other side of Gamma, Haku while in mid air quickly slipped his hands into his ninja pouch and pulled out three kunais throwing them into his jutsu. Haku watched on as the Kunais picked up a tremendous amount of velocity as it accelerated towards Gamma, as it also spun around the tornado making it much more difficult for Gamma to pin point it's target. Haku slid a few metre's after landing and quickly threw dust over his leg to put out the flames. "That wasn't very nice, you could have killed me then." Haku's expression changed into a cold look as he gazed back at Gamma to see how he would fend off the kunais. Haku then raised his guard and prepared himself for Gamma's attacks.
Back to top Go down
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA)   ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:05 pm

Haku's leg caught flame and had begun to burn, but Gamma watched as Haku reacted quickly and shot off a tornado jutsu, using it to send him flying away from the area of the heatwave. As the tornado flew into the heatwaves radius it soon dispersed as the superheated air soon displaced the cold air inside of the tornado, but unexpectedly enough three kunai were flying towards Gamma after the tornado disappeared. He could tell they had slowed down more than normal because of the abrupt dispersal of the jutsu. Gamma quickly reached into his pouch and pulled out three shuriken, throwing them quickly at the incoming kunai. Gamma was able to hit two of the kunai, but the last one was coming in too fast for him to be able to hit accurately. He jumped backwards to avoid being hit by the kunai and was cut on his side. Gamma placed his hand on his side and felt some blood trickling out of the cut, but he could tell from the feel that it wasn't that deep.

Gamma began to chuckle, "Nice move there! I won't be giving you a chance to use that one again...." Gamma broke out into a mad dash, quickly sprinting right up to Haku. As Gamma got close enough he flipped forward onto his hands and then spun around, sending two spinning kicks at Haku.
Back to top Go down
Hakuryuu Sparta
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Hakuryuu Sparta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA)   ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:02 am

Hakuryuu stood opposite to Gamma, with a shocked but expressionless face at the face that two of the Kunais slowed down that much. Reaching up to rub his head, he realized that it made sense due to his jutsu been disrupted. Due to the rhythm of the momentum been shattered, only one out of three of the Kunai's managed to make a scratch on Gamma. Not wasting anytime to let Hakuryuu make his next attack, Gamma heaped off into a charge towards Haku. Leaping forwards into a flipping motion, he spun round on his hands aiming two kicks at Haku. "Woah now, we got a bit of taijutsu in you as well haha, well this makes it all the more exciting." Haku leaped backwards to dodge the first kick then he quickly lowered himself for a low spin kick for Gamma's hands, watching his kick make contact with Gamma, Haku quickly grabbed onto Gamma's leg and tossed him forwards to avoid getting to close to him because of his heat wave jutsu. 'That is a dangerous combination to go up against, he's pretty much got the upper hand in close range and long distance attack. This certainly is problematic.'

Sighing, Haku decided he'd try combining a few attacks together to test out a theory. Looking up at Gamma, Haku made several hand motions then aimed his palm halfway between Gamma and himself. "Okibi Tatsumaki no Jutsu." Haku used his Jutsu to create a huge cloud of dust, using the dust as cover, he flings 3 Kunais through the smoke, one to the left of Gamma, one to the right and the last one behind him all simultaneously to avoid Gamma dodging them all. Haku quickly makes the hand sign to let his jutsu into the tags blowing them all up. 'Now then, lets see how he gets his way out of this one. Although, i must say I'm already close to being depleted of chakra.'
Back to top Go down
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA)   ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:37 pm

Gamma grinned as he was thrown back a bit, but he felt that his message to Dante had been sent. He had no chance against him at close range, so Gamma wanted him to switch his tactics up. It would be no fun if Dante continually rushed in, only to be beaten back with every attempt. As Gamma prepared to run back in for another attack, Dante used another one of his tornado's, this time throwing a smoke bomb into it, causing the tornado to become a dark black. Gamma concentrated some chakra at his feet and lept into the air, flying high above the tornado. As he did this a short glimmer was seen inside of it soon followed by two kunai flying at Gamma. Gamma frowned, "Dammit, again with this?"

Seeing as he was now in the air it wouldn't be possible for him to evade in mid. Gamma reached into his pouch and pulled out two kunais, placing one in each hand. The three kunai were moving too fast for him to accurately aim at them, so he would have to try and parry them as they got closer. As the first kunai came into range Gamma slashed forward with one of his palmed kunai's before Dante's got any closer. He successfully made the hit by striking extremely early, seeing as the kunai was traveling towards him with an intense speed which had been supplemented by the tornado jutsu. Gamma smiled, "Seems like I found out a method to stop these kunai!"

The next kunai soon made its way to Gamma but he simply smirked, he felt confident in that he would be able to successfully parry this one as well. Gamma palmed his right kunai and struck out, but this time when he struck Dante's kunai it only changed direction, instead of being hit down. This caused the kunai to run by Gamma's cheek, cutting it. Gamma closed his eye for split second in order to stop the blood from getting into his eye, "Damn that was a close one! Good thing that---" Gamma was cut off as he felt a sickeningly sharp pain in his abdomen. He looked down to see that a third kunai had been thrown in the shadow of the second one. "Shit....."

Gamma began to fall forwards out of the air, heading fast towards the ground. The pain from the stab wound was intense, but Gamma managed to regain his composure in midair. He landed on the tile floor and soon fell to one knee. As he looked up to see Dante his view was blocked by the still raging tornado that Dante had released. Gamma while still rested on one knee brought his hands in front of his face and began to perform handsigns, "FIRE STREAM JUTSU!!" Gamma shot a blast of flames from his mouth, aiming it into the tornado. Once the flames met with the tornado it quickly turned into a storm of fire. The heat from this torrent of flames was intense and began to char the tiles underneath it. Members of the audience began to relocate from their seats in search of a safer spot in order to spectate the fight.

Gamma continued to blow flames into it until the cyclone of fire stopped its press forward and began to quickly back-peddle its way back to Dante. Gamma then slowly stood up from his kneeling position and began to cut of one of his long sleeves. After doing this quickly pulled out the kunai from his abdomen and tightly tied the sleeve around himself, in order to slow his bleeding down.
Back to top Go down
Hakuryuu Sparta
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Hakuryuu Sparta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA)   ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:19 pm

Haku stood and watched as Gamma shot out a countless numbers of fire streams into his tornado. Seeing that his jutsu had been diminished Haku couldn't help but sigh. He was glad that he managed to get a pretty serious blow on Gamma, but he forgot to add the explosive tags.

"Ahh, how could i forget those! That was pretty well done, your evasive skills are impressive for a genin, after this fight you will have to tell me what kind of training you went through to obtain that level of evasiveness you possess. First things first, we need to bring this fight to an end. I'm sure that neither of us has much Chakra left to go on much longer, what's say we finish this off with one final move?"

Haku looked over at and could tell he was as exhausted as he himself was. While waiting for the Ninja's response, Haku charged up what remaining chakra he had left and prepared for one final attack.

"There isn't really any other exciting moves i got left but the one i have been using all day, so you will have to forgive me for using this one again."
Back to top Go down
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA)   ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:13 pm

Gamma watched on as his cyclone of fire inched closer and closer towards Haku, but the weirdest thing happened. Haku began to speak to Gamma while his attack was still flying towards him. Gamma was confused, maybe Haku had planned something that would counter-act his jutsu, hence the smug expression he showed while speaking to Gamma. "Damn, he must have been a step ahead of me..." As Gamma cursed himself, the fiery cyclone finally crashed into Haku. Gamma looked on in anticipation and quickly drew a kunai from his pouch.

After a couple of minutes the storm finally settled and the smoke was beginning to clear. Gamma kept close watch of the smoke, he was pretty sure something would appear out of it in a short while. The smoke from the jutsu began to rise to the ceiling causing many spectators to have to leave the arena out of fear of suffocation. The smoke finally cleared down on the ground level and Gamma was shocked by what he saw. Haku laid there on the ground, in a charred heap. "What the hell...." Gamma couldn't believe it, why hadn't Haku attempted to dodge, and whats more, was he even still alive? Gamma began to get worried, "Shit, I didn't mean to kill the guy..."
Back to top Go down
Hakuryuu Sparta
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Hakuryuu Sparta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA)   ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:23 am

Haku got up from the ground panting then looked up and gazed at Gamma... Panting he lifted himself up off the ground then chuckled a little

"hehe, damn i forgot about that.. So how about it, we go all out with one final blow to decide the final outcome of the battle."

Struggling to keep his stance, he continued to charge up a huge amount of chakra and prepared himself for one finale blow which could quite possibly be the biggest tornado jutsu he has ever fired off. Although, this also depended on how much chakra he had left and if Gamma could create a move big enough in the short time. Looking at the distance between himself and Gamma, he could tell that the wave of fire jutsu's wouldn't be enough to knock his Jutsu back .. Well at least that's what he was hoping, waiting for Gamma's response he made 3 different hand symbols and aimed the palm of his hands up towards Gamma.
Back to top Go down
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA)   ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:28 pm

Gamma let out a sigh of relief after witnessing Hakuryuu stand back up after being burned badly in the fire tornado. "Whew...I thought I killed ya...Sorry about that, I thought you would have at least tried to dodge that attack." As Gamma rubbed his head, feeling bad about what just occured, Haku extended palm out at Gamma after performing quick hand signs. Gamma smiled, "OK it seems like you're serious..." Gamma put his hands together and started to perform hand signs. As he did this he glanced over his opponent one last time. Haku's stance was shaky and it was obvious the severe burns he suffered were obviously afflicting him, as they would to anyone. Gamma then looked down at his abdomen and saw that blood had begun to flow from the wound at a faster pace than before. The excitement of getting back into combat was obviously making his heart beat faster, causing blood from the wound to pump out even quicker.

Gamma shook his head, the way this fight was headed would end up with one of them dead, and this Haku guy seemed like one of those "Death before Dishonor" kinda guys, he would go all out in this last clash, even it it killed him. Gamma still had confidence that he could win this fight, but killing a fellow genin in the exams seemed unnecessary. Gamma had gained a "little" respect for this guy and having his blood on his hands, at least at this moment in time, seemed pointless. Gamma looked up into the crowded stand until he could see the ninja that lead them into the arena, spectating the fight as well.

Gamma held out his hand and began to point at him, "HEY! I give up!" Gamma finger then moved forward and pointed in his opponents direction, "Give Haku here the win"
Back to top Go down
Hakuryuu Sparta
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Hakuryuu Sparta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA)   ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:35 am

Haku looked up at Gamma who had given up on the fight. Looking over at Gamma who now held his hand up to the proctor and signaled for his defeat giving Haku the win, he could tell that he was only giving up because he was afraid of killing Hakuryuu. "Hmph, aren't you the friendly type. Worrying more about your opponents life then your own hehe. As for this victory of mine, i don't want it. You can take it...." Haku barely managed to get those words out as he was beginning to become fazed and felt weary after having taken the blow from the blazing fiery tornado earlier. Looking over at Gamma, his vision became clouded then black. Haku now laid unconscious on the ground not knowing when or where he would wake up.
Back to top Go down
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA)   ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:56 am

Gamma laughed at Haku's reply, "Hehe, then I guess I won this match without havin' to do anything. Thanks Haku." Hakuryuu then fell forwards, a loud bang followed as Haku's head met with the tiled floor. "Ouch..." Gamma then looked back into the stands at the proctor, "So umm, what now!?"
Back to top Go down
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA)   ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:09 am

THE PROCTOR JUMPED DOWN FROM THE BOOING STANDS. THEY WERE FRUSTRATED WITH HOW THE FIGHT HAD ENDED, AND THE PROCTOR HAD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH OF THE COMPLAINING. AS HE LANDED ON THE ARENA FLOOR, IN FRONT OF GAMMA, WITH HIS BLEEDING WOUND, AND HAKU, LAYING ON THE GROUND UNCONSCIOUS, HE SIMPLY SHOOK HIS HEAD. "FROM WHAT THIS LOOKS LIKE I'D HAVE TO DECLARE YOU THE WINNER, GAMMA AKUTABI, BUT SINCE YOU DID OFFICIALLY GIVE UP...I WILL HAVE TO DECLARE HAKURYUU SPARTA THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH." THE PROCTOR THEN POINTED TOWARDS THE MAIN ENTRANCE TO THE ARENA, "IF YOU GO OUT THROUGH THERE YOU CAN GET SOME TREATMENT FOR YOUR WOUND...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA)   ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA) Empty

Back to top Go down

ARENA 1 (GAMMA AKUTABI VS. HAKURYUU SPARTA)
Page 1 of 1