War of Attrition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto war of attrition main site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lenny Walrus. Respect.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lenny Walrus
Stone Chuunin
Stone Chuunin
Lenny Walrus

Character sheet
Village: Stone

Lenny Walrus. Respect. Empty
PostSubject: Lenny Walrus. Respect.   Lenny Walrus. Respect. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:44 pm

Rank:(Everyone starts at Academy student unless you make a rp sample then you can start at genin)Genin, if my combined bio/rp counts.

Village:Stone

Element(s): Earth

Personal Info

Family: The bomb makers of the Stone Village

Clan: None.

Bloodline:Jishin Shidou

Tattoo(s):None.
Scar(s):random burn scars.

Looks: Shiny bald, big fellah, muscled and belly, the perfect combination.

Equipment

Weapon(s):Explosives expert. When he's allowed, he will have a special weapon.

Armor:lol? none i suppose. I might edit later.

Equipment:Has a bag of tricks, by tricks i mean assorted bombs. He has the standard shuriken and such as well i suppose.

Extra Info

Lenny worked tirelessly on his newest concoction. Sweat beaded off his nose as he leaned farther over the stove, shaking a pan of fried and assorted meats like an etch-a-sketch. "More salt." The house was barren, save the few necessities. One couch, one table, two beds, and a less than extravagant kitchen. The basement was the only exception. Still, Lenny came back, day after day, skipping class after class, to that same underfurnished kitchen. Today was no different. He reached to grab the salt but stopped. Heavy, rhythmic vibrations traveled through the ground, bouncing mechanically into his feet.
The door flung open on its hinges, revealing a huge man covered in burns and char marks, the "new car smell" of black powder wafting in after him. "Lenny!" he barked. He stood in the doorway, shaking his head at the slowly burning meal and open window. A long, drug out sigh showed his dissapointment. "I'll have to talk to Kimi about that boy." The man turned and walked out, still shaking his head.
[center]Lenny Walrus was a member of the Jishin Shindou bloodline, and as such, he held their expectations. The Jishin were known for their prodigal skills, and Lenny was no exception. He had been the scourge of the night as a baby, crying every time someone walked by their home. The ground's vibrations still woke him on occasion. At an early age, he was pushed into the academy, learning the way of the ninja. The son of the explosive experts of the stone village, he was a sure success. However, it wasn't long before his parent's started finding pans and spices around the house during academy hours. Lenny had a different plan for his future; an obsession with cooking.
[left]5 years later:
An explosion kicked mud into the face of a seventeen year old Lenny. "Shit! Too much powder," he grumbled. Lenny had grown into a man of few words, still holding on to his obsession with cooking, regardless of his status as a Genin.The sun had set and he was about to head home... but changed his mind. He was there to rough it and get stronger. He reached into his bag of tricks and pushed a small charge under a bundle of sticks. Kind of rough it at least.Within the minute, a small stream of smoke lifted off of the mountain side and a steady glow illuminated the rocky terrain. The small scraps of meat Lenny could find were all ran through a conveniently placed stick, along with an assortment of mushrooms and edible plants. He sighed and looked back at the village, its uninviting nature looking extremely cosy now. Today marked day 28 of his month long "training." It was his clan's answer to the lack of teams, which in turn was the villages answer to a lack of genin. Still, after a month of punching rocks and running up steep hills, it at least felt like it was working. Rolling his eyes, he stuck the shishkabob over the fire. "Two more days." He said, thinking fondly of his kitchen back home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lumpyluck
Kenshi Orekami
Akumakage
Akumakage
Kenshi Orekami

Character sheet
Village: Oni

Lenny Walrus. Respect. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenny Walrus. Respect.   Lenny Walrus. Respect. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:44 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://narutowoa.forumotion.net

Lenny Walrus. Respect.
Page 1 of 1