War of Attrition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto war of attrition main site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The journey to the mist(Open).

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

The journey to the mist(Open). - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   The journey to the mist(Open). - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:55 pm

Orochimaru look around then put this hand on the largest snake there as the smaller ones rapidly covered his body. "...Daibakuha"(Great Explosion)"The large snake exploded with enough force to push back and negate the snow storm, melting most of it. The snakes that covered his body were now scorched black and they fell to the ground leaving Orochimaru untouched.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hozhimi
Rain Jounin
Rain Jounin
Nami Hozhimi

Character sheet
Village: Village Hidden In The Mist

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   The journey to the mist(Open). - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:00 pm

Nami, who had floated higher up, didnt get hit by the exsplotion. She mumbled something under her mask, as she finished up a couple of handseals. She sun`s rays suddenly looked as if they were "shinning" through her, making her invisebel. Nami used the time he gained her while using his jutsu, and leaped down onto the earth, befor she ran down the road, holding a kunai in her left hand.

Name:Hiding with Camouflage

What does it do:By controlling the reflection of light from one\'s surroundings with chakra, one can make oneself invisible. This allows the user to sneak up on their enemy without being noticed. It is impossible for people with normal eyes to find out the user\'s location. Only those with special eyes like the Sharingan or Byakugan can see through this technique.

Is this jutsu from your bloodline or Custom Weapon?: N/A
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   The journey to the mist(Open). - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:09 pm

Orochimaru felt the vibrations as she hit the ground and began to run. Orochimaru timed it so that When her foot hit the ground, a snake shot up wrapping around her leg trying to cause her to trip.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hozhimi
Rain Jounin
Rain Jounin
Nami Hozhimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   The journey to the mist(Open). - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:11 pm

It did manage to get her to trip, but she quickly cut the snake off her ankel, and keept up the pase, knowing her ANBU squad was waiting for her longer down the road
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   The journey to the mist(Open). - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:27 pm

Orochimaru walked out of a tree that was a short distance ahead of Nami. "Don't bother running..." Large snakes popped up from the ground and they sprayed mud from their mouthes on Nami trying to make her more visible.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hozhimi
Rain Jounin
Rain Jounin
Nami Hozhimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   The journey to the mist(Open). - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:24 am

"hm, who said i was doing that?", she said stopping, the mouth hitting her mask, left arm and left leg. Chiyo made herself visebel again, and whiped some mud of her long silver hair.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   The journey to the mist(Open). - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:59 pm

"It was only the appropriate thought considering how you were not running in an direction that was towards me... Tell me child, what do you have up your sleeve..."Orochimaru said smiling deviously...
Back to top Go down
Nami Hozhimi
Rain Jounin
Rain Jounin
Nami Hozhimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   The journey to the mist(Open). - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:35 pm

"alot...", she said, as she slided off her mask, hanging it on her hip. He could see on her unsual beautyful face, that she couldt be more than 18-19 years old. Her eyes were blue, with 3 black dots around her pulpels, connetected by a firm zaggy line, meaning she had a bloodline. "but you dont serve to see my acts in ice..", she said, taking her palm up to her mouth, sucking in air, befor she blew it into her palm. The wind, being chakra infused now, formed into a ball-sized around ball, and it shoot towards him.

Name:Spiraling Wind Ball

What does it do:This jutsu allows the user to breathe wind-infused chakra into the palm of their hand, shaping it into a small ball shape whirlwind. Then the user will shoot it at their opponent. This jutsu seems to be very fast and very powerful seeing as it is capable of smashing through thick rock.

Is this jutsu from your bloodline or Custom Weapon?: N/A
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   The journey to the mist(Open). - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:09 pm

"If I do not see your ice, then I suppose I should not use any of my powerful abilities as well..." A snake slid out of Orochimaru's sleeve, encasing his arm. He held the now protected arm up and used it to block the wind ball. Where the attack had hit there was a hole in the snake going down and revealing Orochimaru's pale white skin. Even if the attack should have done more damage, he would be able to reduce it because of his skill in the wind element. He put his hand down and the snake slid off falling to the ground. "I believe that using your blood line is the only way you may be able to bring any harm to me"
Back to top Go down
Nami Hozhimi
Rain Jounin
Rain Jounin
Nami Hozhimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   The journey to the mist(Open). - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:37 pm

"hm, my ANBU squad will arrive at any moment sannin, unlike you, im not stupid enouh to travel alone in theese times..", she said, dragging her kunai out of the holster on her left thight.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   The journey to the mist(Open). - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:48 pm

"ANBU eh? I haven't had a run in with them in quite awhile... Normally they have just known better. But they wouldn't dare touch me if I had a hostage, would they...?" An Orochimaru clone quickly rose up from the ground behind Nami. It shot snakes from it's sleeves at the Jounnin that would bind her tightly if they came into contact with her.

[[Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Technique)
One of the snakes that was underground transformed into an Orochimaru clone.]]

[[Hidden Shadow Snake Hands-This jutsu allows the user to eject snakes from their wrist or sleeve, usually after a punching motion. The snakes are used primarily to attack from a distance and, being snakes, can inflict multiple poisonous wounds on the victim's body or hold them in place. This jutsu can be used with other parts of the body besides the arms, such as when Orochimaru used it with his tongue. This jutsu can also be classified as a variation of the summoning jutsu.]]
Back to top Go down
Nami Hozhimi
Rain Jounin
Rain Jounin
Nami Hozhimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   The journey to the mist(Open). - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:03 pm

For once, nami didnt have time to react, and she felt as the snakes wrapepd them tightly around her. She keept standing still, preventing herself from falling, and looked at him with a smink. "it wouldt matter"
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   The journey to the mist(Open). - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:17 pm

"The only thing lost in that situation would be you life dear... But we are not going to let it get that far..." One of the snakes wrapped around her inched towards her wrist and then opened it's mouth wide about to bite down. The venom would not kill Nami, only knock her out long enough for Orochimaru to take her back to his village.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hozhimi
Rain Jounin
Rain Jounin
Nami Hozhimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   The journey to the mist(Open). - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:52 am

Nami spat into the ground, biting her lip, befor looking at the sannin, her darkblue right eye looking into his reptile onces, since her left was coverd by her bang on purpose. "..why dont you just kill me.."
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   The journey to the mist(Open). - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:04 am

"As you know, I am on a personal quest to learn all jutsu... Adding yours to my collection is just another step forward. Although, if you wish do die I can take your abilities and kill you afterwards..." The snake bit down injecting it's venom. "If this was only to stall, we will be gone the instant they appear..." Orochimaru stood listening carefully for any movement.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hozhimi
Rain Jounin
Rain Jounin
Nami Hozhimi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   The journey to the mist(Open). - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:33 am

just befor the snake bit down, a electrical shock shoot through it, causing it to loosen enough around nami, so she could get free. 3 Rain jounins appeard next to her, one of them wearing a medical mark on his vest. He bend down and checked the few wounds she had gotten, while their 2 comarads looked at the sannin. "you will leave now, the bloodline belongs to the rain village, orochimaru"
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   The journey to the mist(Open). - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:49 am

Orochimaru looked at the ninja grinned evilly. "I was not going to take it... Only learn how it works. She would stay alive with minimal damage and I would even return her to her village. She doesn't have the right body for my tests anyways... You three on the other hand..." The Orochimaru clone that was standing behind Nami attacked the three Anbu by sending a barrage of snakes from it's sleeves.

[[Many Hidden Shadow Snake Hands-By increasing the amount of snakes summoned with the Hidden Shadow Snake Hands, the diversity of this ninjutsu is increased. The swarm of big snakes appear in an instant, each snake individually doing something like intimidating, diverting, or capturing the enemy in a cooperative attack. Without giving them them much time to react, the enemy is entangled.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   The journey to the mist(Open). - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The journey to the mist(Open).
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2