War of Attrition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto war of attrition main site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beginning of a journey to find the murder

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet
Village: Syndicate Leader

Beginning of a journey to find the murder Empty
PostSubject: Beginning of a journey to find the murder   Beginning of a journey to find the murder EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:36 am

It was after noon with a slight breeze. Rika was annoyed and eager. She finally had some information on the murder. The murder who killed her parents. She wanted to get revenge for so long and finally. She paid a decent amount for this information. Now all she needed was some help. She hoped her sensei would help her. She heard that he might be outside her village at this moment with a band of bandits that travel around. He was supposedly their leader. But, before she could do anything she needed to find her sensei. She would go weather she got help or not. Anger filled her with sadness as well. After searching half the village she finally found the old man.

Its been awhile... Gero.

Eh?... Its Rika. Its been awhile. So how are you adjusting to your return to the village?

I'm doing fine old man. I cam here today to ask you a favor I know you retired. But I need your help.

With what my dear?

I need to get revenge I have heard that my parents murder is outside this village.

His face expression changed from his usual warm small to a frown that clearly disagreed with what she was doing.

You are not ready for something like this.

That is why I came to you! I know it would be difficult for me myself! I came to get help from you.

His frown remained.

My dear I know you still anger and mourn for you parents death but I am retired. I wish to relax and plus... Its too dangerous even if I went with you.

Rika was now really angry.

WHAT?! DO YOU EXPECT ME TO JUST GIVE UP AND LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT! I AM YOUR LAST STUDENT YOU HAVE! YET YOU AREN'T WILLING TO HELP ME EVEN! I LOVED MY PARENTS I WANT TO AVENGE THEM!

Tears began to roll down her face.

WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! THIS MAY BE THE ONLY CHANCE I GOT!!!

I am sorry my dear... You are better off turning this into a mission for higher leveled ninja.

She glared at him.

FORGET YOU THEN!!! I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HELP ME! BUT I GUESS YOUR USELESS!

She quickly stormed off running towards the outskirt of the village. Memories going through her mind of the time he promised to help her if she ever needed it.

That liar.
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a journey to find the murder   Beginning of a journey to find the murder EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:41 am

I have this feeling she is going to do something dangerous I hope she won't and realize how foolish it is to go on her own.

She continued to run until she finally reached the gate leading to the outside of her village. She was angry now. Her tears have stopped as well. She clenched her fists.

I have to do this to avenge them... I can' stand here ideally. They are close by I can't miss an opportunity like this!

She quickly ran off into the forest she knew where they were from her informant. Hopefully the information she got wasn't false. She continued to run through the forest then she made a false movement and triped. She wasn't entirely focused. Which wasn't a good thing.

Ow... Why didn't he help me? I thought he promised he would when I needed him.I need to become focused. I must stay focused. ARGH!!! My mind is just swarming with thoughts I can't fail here I am only about five minutes away from them... Alright lemme breathe deep.

She takes a deep breath and calms down a little.

Alright! I feel better. I guess I should go.

She quickly started to run again this time her mind a little more at easy. She finally arrived at their small camp. There should be 4 or 5 of them from the size of the camp. She saw one all alone facing away from the trees.

Now lets see if I can do this!

She quickly got behind him without making any noises she had her sword out already as well. She got her hand ready to cover his mouth and her sword ready to stab him in his back. In one swift moment it was over. She quickly put the body in the bushes.

One down 3 or 4 more to go.

She saw two more of them talking together.

Dang I can't get them quietly or easily guess I should go for a front assault. If I do that at the right time I should catch them off guard and easily get one. These guys don't seem too skilled. At least I think.

She quickly went behind a tent and was about 10 feet from them. She pulled out a kunai and was ready to throw it. She jumped out and threw two towards them hitting one in the back of their neck the other on the left arm.

Yes. Two down.

The bandit was cursing now. He drew his weapon.

Tsh, lucky shot... I just wasn't paying attention. I guess I am going to kill you slowly and repay 100 fold!

He charged at her and swung down hard on her. She was able to block it with her sword. From what she saw he wasn't anything special with his cleaver like weapon. She quickly parried it then slashed him directly in the stomach.

Three down. Looks like only the leader is left. He should have heard the commotion left.

Her gaze went to the main tent. Suddenly it opened and a tall man with a unshaven beard came out.

Hmph... Seems you killed my men. It won't be that easy against me though.

He drew a giant sword from his back. A size that she has never seen before. Yet he was able to hold it with one hand. He smiled. He then quickly dashed at her with speed that seemed impossible with a sword that size. She quickly dodged it to the left as he swung down. But as she did his sword also seemed to follow her as he followed up with a slash the left. She couldn't dodge it fully and ended up getting hit to the side leaving a scratch.

This isn't good.... I hope help comes soon otherwise I might die here! He seems to be able to swing that thing around like it is a toy!

She stood there in battle position hoping sensei or someone nearby hears the commotion and helps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a journey to find the murder   Beginning of a journey to find the murder EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:49 am

Continued from: Journey of the seven stars

Stopping dead he turned towards the sound. It was soft, but he heard it again, the sound of clinking metal and screams and unfortunately there was one of those small trails that he had been ignoring leading straight towards the noise. Hesitantly, he turned off the main path and followed this much smaller trail. It only took 5 minutes of fast walking before he could smell it. Blood. Death.

He ran faster, crashing through ferns and the like that partially obscured the path. Very quickly he emerged into yet another small clearing with a few trees scattered throughout as well as half a dozen tents and on the far side was a girl, close to his age he guessed, facing off against a man a full head taller than he was and two heads taller than she was. Not wanting to draw any unnecessary attention to himself, Cloud stealthily circled the clearing, coming around behind the man. Cloud could never have defeated this man in a face to face fight, but with the element of surprise...

Cloud drew a Kunai from its holster and approached the man. if the girl noticed him she didn't show it. Cloud was well within his comfortable throwing range, but he did not want to kill the man, or worse still, try to and fail. instead he got to within 5 paces of him and burst from his cover. before either the man or the girl could react he reversed the kunai in his hand and swung it as hard as he possibly could at the mans head just above where the neck ended.

The blow hit exactly the right spot and the man crumpled, dropping his massive weapon on the ground beside him. Cloud stared at the girl in front of him and she stared back. Cloud was snapped out of his trance by a loud groan as the man began to come to. Grabbing a long piece of rope from outside one of the tents and deftly tied his arms behind his back and, after dragging the semi conscious man to a sitting position, he tied him firmly to a tree. the whole process took less than 30 seconds and now Cloud stood looking down at his handiwork feeling proud, but also a little lightheaded, hardly able to believe what he had just done.

Seeing the girl still watching him suspiciously he put his kunai away, holding his arms out so she could see he was unarmed. "My names is Cloud Sykes", he said in a friendly tone. "What were you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a journey to find the murder   Beginning of a journey to find the murder EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:43 pm

She watched in surprise that this person come out from behind and successfully knock him out briefly. Then tie him up. He then put away his kunai and introduced him self. His name was Cloud Sykes. She put her sword away.

I thank you for your help... Cloud was it? Anyways I am here to avenge the death of my parents. This man was suppose to be the one who murdered them. So I thank you for leaving him alive at the least so I could question him.

She walked up to the huge man who was now on the ground tied. He was coming to.

So... Do you remember the old couple you killed that lived a little outside the village of oni?!

He grunted and looked up at her.

Answer me or I will kill you now!

He sighed.

No I was not the one who killed them... But I was there at that time. I tried to stop the man who did it but I could not. He took my left eye for trying to stop him then.

Who is this man you speak of?

He is and underground leader you might say. He was my leader back then. As a matter of fact... I don't even know why I am answering your questions.

She looked at him.

So where is he now?

I don't know... He can be anywhere by now. I recommend you go through villages gathering information. His name is Kimo... No one knows his last name.

For a bandit I am surprised your so nice after I killed your men? Then you were defeated from an attack from behind. Yet you still answer my questions?

I may have been defeated unfairly but I was still defeated. You just used superior tactics is all.

Fine... As since you are not such a bad person I will let you go. Also since you even tried to stop them from killing my parents.

She bent over and cut the binds that held him.

Don't try to attack us or anything.

She walked over to Cloud.

I thank you for your help... It seems I have a bit of traveling to do.

She saw his head band which had the symbol for the star village.

Seems you have done some traveling yourself. So what brings you out here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a journey to find the murder   Beginning of a journey to find the murder EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:48 pm

Cloud listened as the mysterious girl interrogated the man who he know knew to be a bandit. It seemed someone had murdered her parents and she wanted revenge very badly. The bandit- perhaps for fear of his life- answered all her questions with willingly and then the girl cut the roped Cloud had tied around him, setting him free.

The man rose to his feet, collecting his weapon and for a moment Cloud thought they were going to be attacked again, but then the man grunted, turned and ran off into the trees disappearing from their sight in less than a minute.

As Cloud watched him go the girl spoke to him, "I thank you for your help... It seems I have a bit of traveling to do."
She saw his head band which had the symbol for the star village.
"Seems you have done some traveling yourself. So what brings you out here?"

"I'm traveling to the fire village to complete my ninja training, but I plan to visit all of the villages to learn as much as I can."
Cloud then hesitated for a moment. "uh, I was on the main road to the Oni village before i heard you were in trouble... I don't suppose you know the way back?"
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a journey to find the murder   Beginning of a journey to find the murder EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:45 pm

"I'm traveling to the fire village to complete my ninja training, but I plan to visit all of the villages to learn as much as I can."

Training huh? (She thought to her self.)

Cloud then hesitated for a moment. "uh, I was on the main road to the Oni village before i heard you were in trouble... I don't suppose you know the way back?"

Yes I do as a matter of fact I am from the Oni village. I will take us back to the main road if you would follow me.

She started to head into the forest followed by Cloud. They entered the forest. It was all a lush green. The floor covered by leafs. There was sun light poking through the holes of the trees up above. There was occasionally a bird or cicada chirping. The forest was always full of life. It reminded her of the journey she went through to get back home. Whenever she was in the forest she was able to forget events and calm herself down and be at peace. With a new found calm expression on her face she was curious about this Cloud person so she decided to speak up.

We should be back on the main road in about ten minutes or so. By the way, that is an open minded way of training. Seems like you have a lot to do. So how many have you been to so far?

As she was saying this she almost lost her balance from a branch on the ground. But was able to mantain it. She was a little embarssed and hoped he didn't see that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a journey to find the murder   Beginning of a journey to find the murder EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:03 pm

Cloud was relieved to find that this girl was from the Oni village and knew the way back there, he followed her for 10 minutes, constantly tripping over fallen branches and low its of vine crisscrossing the track as they walked on in silence.

Eventually she spoke up, "We should be back on the main road in about ten minutes or so. By the way, that is an open minded way of training. Seems like you have a lot to do. So how many have you been to so far?"

Cloud laughed nervously, "well, actually Oni will be the first village I visit other than me own and it was technically my grandfather who gave me the idea to do it this way."

They emerged from the trees and back on the path that cloud had been walking on earlier.
"By the way, I never got the chance to ask but, whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a journey to find the murder   Beginning of a journey to find the murder EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:13 pm

Cloud laughed nervously, "well, actually Oni will be the first village I visit other than me own and it was technically my grandfather who gave me the idea to do it this way."

Interesting... Since I need to be traveling I might as well follow him around since it would be better to travel in numbers. But, that would also cause some problems. Oh well I should be fine as long as nothing forces me to use it. I could also use this chance to get stronger myself.
(She thought to herself.)

They emerged from the trees and back on the path that cloud had been walking on earlier.
"By the way, I never got the chance to ask but, whats your name?"

Ahh!!! I am so sorry I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Rika Mizuko. I apologize for not introducing my self earlier. It completely slipped my mind. We should be arriving at Oni village in about 5 minutes it isn't too far from here. By the way how old are you? I am 17.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a journey to find the murder   Beginning of a journey to find the murder EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:28 pm

Ahh!!! I am so sorry I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Rika Mizuko. I apologize for not introducing my self earlier. It completely slipped my mind. We should be arriving at Oni village in about 5 minutes it isn't too far from here. By the way how old are you? I am 17.

Cloud smiled, "don't sweat it, I'm 17 as well by the way." As their conversation went on, the village of Oni's walls came into view and they quickly reached the front gates which were open. two Oni ninja's were on guard and they were both promptly waved through when they saw Rika's headband.

"I was planning on staying here for a day, do you know where I could get a room or better yet, where I could practice?" he said as they began to walk along the main street. Oni was bigger than his village and his eyes feasted on the various shops that lined teh streets as well as a few local street performers and even a magician or two.

he was so engrossed in all these new things that he didn't even notice a few people who passed by gave him strange looks as they passed due to the massive sword he carried on his back.
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a journey to find the murder   Beginning of a journey to find the murder EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:19 pm

Cloud smiled, "don't sweat it, I'm 17 as well by the way." As their conversation went on, the village of Oni's walls came into view and they quickly reached the front gates which were open. two Oni ninja's were on guard and they were both promptly waved through when they saw Rika's headband.

Rika waved back at them with a smile.

"I was planning on staying here for a day, do you know where I could get a room or better yet, where I could practice?"

You are welcome to stay at my place I have a spare room and a place to train.... Hmm I would have to think about that. I only just came back a month ago. I was gone for four years. It is even a mystery today what happened that day.

A sad look appeared on her face of the events that happened that day. She quickly straightened up her face.

Anyways... You are welcome to stay at my place and I recommend you look around for awhile. Well only if you want too. I will even go with you if you want. Like show you around the town... But it might be a little hazy.

Something came to her mind as she remembered a place to train from when she was a kid.

I just remembered a place where you could train. There is a small dojo that my parents owned a little ways from my house. You are welcome to use it if you want.
By the way the rent for my place is free for helping me out! I will also make dinner so you don't have to worry about food either!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a journey to find the murder   Beginning of a journey to find the murder EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:01 pm

Cloud was surprised when Rika offered to let her stay at her house and to cook dinner and to let him use her familiy's dojo and to top it all off, to give him a tour of the town. Although as they spoke he noticed that when the topic of her family came up she looked sad for a moment before quickly hiding it. Cloud decided it was best not to ask, he had lost his parents a long time ago as well and didnt like to talk about it either.

"I can't thank you enough rika" , he said earnestly "so whats first? The grand tour or your house?"he asked, trying to brighten up her mood
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a journey to find the murder   Beginning of a journey to find the murder EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:26 pm

"I can't thank you enough rika" , he said earnestly "so whats first? The grand tour or your house?"he asked, trying to brighten up her mood

Hmm, it depends on what you are up to. If you want we can just go to my house. Or we can do the tour first... Actually since my house is kinda on the other side I might as well show you the main things on the way there!

She started to walk forward with cloud following her. She pointed off to the left.

Back there is one of my favorite restaurants. They make good food!

She continued walking after awhile she pointed off to the right. It was a build that had two stories and looked like an official building.

That is where we get missions... ect, ect. I haven't been there in awhile now.

After awhile they reached the center of town. There was a statue there of a man who looked a little strange. On the bottom it read first Akuma Kage.

Ah, that statue there is the first Akuma Kage. He founded our village as well. It started with a small group of outcasts but after awhile it developed to this town. Over there in the distance is the Akuma Kage's office.

She pointed to a tall build that clearly stood out from the rest.

The current one is kinda annoying but he has his good points too.

She started pointing out more stuff as they went along. She pointed out the districts like the market district, the poor district as she called it, and even the red light district. After awhile they exited the other side of the town.

Its a little unusual... But my house is outside a little ways. Not too far though.

It was night time by the time they finally reached her house which she opened up as soon as they got there.

Make your self feel at home.

It was all kinda dull inside but had a homey feeling to it.

If you follow that hall to the left and take a right on the first on you will find the spare bedroom. The bath room is further down at the end.

She was pointing to the left of her. She walked into the kitchen and took her coat off before doing so placing it on a table. She then began to cook the food and left temporarily. To check on Cloud.

Alright it should be done in about and hour or so. The dojo I spoke of just exit out the back door and follow the trail. Since its night take this lamp with you.

She pulled a lamp out of a cubored and handed it to Cloud.

There will be lights inside even. You don't have to go now. You are welcome to look around if you want... But there is not much to see. Anyways I will come get you wherever you are when dinner is made... Just tell me where you are going before hand so I can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a journey to find the murder   Beginning of a journey to find the murder EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:20 pm

Cloud followed and listened to Rika as she guided him through the town and its various districts. Finally they reached the opposite side of the city and exited the other side and Rika explained that her house was actually a short distance outside teh village. 10 mintes later they arrived. It was a house very similar to Clouds home back in the Star.

once inside Rika directed him to hos room and told him where the bathroom was, then she said he was free to go wherever he wanted until dinner was ready. Cloud thought for a moment, he could easily start training, but he really wanted to explore the city some more.
"I'm going back into the city for a while" he told Rika who shrugged, after all the city was nothing new to her. So he headed out the door and back into the city.

Cloud quickly reached the city gate and the guards recognized him from before as Rika's friend, Cloud thanked them and entered the city. It was c completely different place at night. the streets were well lit with various colored lights. Cloud wandered from store to store, fascinated by the hustle and bustle in this place. In his village mostly everyone was in bed after dark, but here it seemed more crowded than during the day.

As Cloud wandered along, he was blissfully unaware that a group of people had taken interest in the foreigner in their midst and had begun to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Kenshi Orekami
Akumakage
Akumakage
Kenshi Orekami

Character sheet
Village: Oni

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a journey to find the murder   Beginning of a journey to find the murder EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:51 pm

Kenshi sat slumped against a bench near a ramen stand, he had been tempted by the sweet smell of the ramen to go and buy some but his recent injuries forbid him to have any kind of food. Then the one ramen to make him go beserk appeared. He caught the smell of barbecue ramen and he almost fell flat down and into the dirt from it. Lifting his bruised pride up with his head he decided that he would only eat one meal while he teammates where in the hospital. Sadly to his very minor dissappointment and to his more pleasure he had actually eaten several bowls of ramen. Putting down ryo on the table he jumped down and said to the shop owner "Thanks alot, your ramen is really good" What was there left to do, he had been beaten up by missing ninja, he had seen all of his teammates be hospitalized and he also had eaten ramen. A glimpse of a stranger caught his attention.

The night was nice and the air was fresh but oni seemed to be suspicious. just as kenshi was, of this outsider who had entered the domain of the cursed. Taking not he added into the pack of men following the stranger. Poking one he asked "Who is that guy there?" the man looked back and whispered "I have seen his headband and apprently he is a star ninja, but why is he here?" Shrugging his shoulders as kenshi did not know he decided to take the initiative. Taking a shortcut he cut off the strangers path but instead landed into the hands of the 3 bullies. Cursing at himself they kicked him in the jaw and he flopped over a wall only to luckily land in the strangers path. Dirt had been kicked up and the flopping was noticeable so he figured the stranger would help him up
Back to top Go down
https://narutowoa.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a journey to find the murder   Beginning of a journey to find the murder EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:21 am

Cloud turned a corner, still fascinated by the city surrounding him. he had stopped to watch magicians do tricks, acrobats do amazing feats and even ninja performing amazing jutsu's. But now he saw three men fighting a kid, and the kid looked hurt.
Cloud didn't want to kill anyone, but going into a 3 on 1 fight without the intent to cause harm was suicide. he wouldn't kill them, but he decided anything less than that was acceptable.

stepping forwards Cloud shouted out, "hey why don't you guys pick on someone your own size?" he called out angrily. The men, now that he could see them clearly were actually just kids, he guessed they would have been no older than he was.

Hearing his shout they left the kid, turning to face him with sneers on their faces. All of them produced knives from their pockets and grinned savagely. Cloud just sighed, their knives were barely larger than a regular kunai and while it would have pleased him to beat a lesson into them, he was concerned about the kid didn't seem to be moving.

reaching up past his shoulder, Cloud grabbed hold of his blades hilt, pulling it free from its sheath. the blade was easily a meter long, almost half a meter wide and a couple of inches thick with one cutting edge and one blunt edge. Now faced with an enemy that was much better armed than they were, the thugs backed up, "Oh shit, lets get out of here" their leader yelled, now faced with Clouds sword and ran in the opposite direction, disappearing around the corner at the far end of the alley.

Sheathing his sword, he ran to the kid, kneeling down to see if he was alright. He was breathing, although he had taken a pretty bad beating from those kids, as well as having some pre-existing injuries. then Cloud noticed the headband. this kid was an Oni ninja. Cloud picked the kid up, and slung him onto his back piggy back style and headed back to Rika's house.

The crowd parted for him as he went, perhaps the kids had spread word about a star ninja with a huge sword, or perhaps it was the injured kid he was carrying but he made good time back to the gate. the guards saw him coming, waving until they saw the kid. they had seen much worse during their careers and had long since realized it was much better not to ask questions. They waved him through and with a thankful nod he jogged the rest of the way.

Rika's house came into sight 10 minutes later. Cloud knocked twice and then entered without waiting for a reply. Rika stood halfway between the kitchen and the door, her smile turning to shock as she saw the kid. "I'll explain in a minute, for now i think this kid needs medical attention."

With that, he carried the kid into the spare bedroom that Rika had given Cloud and laid him down on the bed. he tirned to Rika, who stood next to him looking concerned. "Don't suppose your any good with me injuries?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a journey to find the murder   Beginning of a journey to find the murder EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:44 am

Rika's house came into sight 10 minutes later. Cloud knocked twice and then entered without waiting for a reply. Rika stood halfway between the kitchen and the door, her smile turning to shock as she saw the kid. "I'll explain in a minute, for now i think this kid needs medical attention."

You better explain!!!

She known stuff like this happened around town. But, from what she could tell Cloud was from another village and this could cause problems.

With that, he carried the kid into the spare bedroom that Rika had given Cloud and laid him down on the bed. he tirned to Rika, who stood next to him looking concerned. "Don't suppose your any good with me injuries?" he asked

I should have known better then to let him go on his own. This might be bad for him depending on the situation. She followed cloud into her spare bedroom which she quickly lit up.

I can do a little. Healing isn't my specialty at most I can seal up his injuries a little and bandage him up a little. Just to make it clear I am not a healer or anything I only picked this up because a friend of mine taught me it on my way back home. I can heal nothing serious the rest would depend on how serious the injury and how resilient the person is.

She quickly grabbed her medical supplies she had in case of an emergency. She quickly gathered around him and took off his equipment and removed his shirt.

It seems he has at least 2 broken ribs. These are the most serious of the injuries he has I can probably reattach them enough that he probably will have to rest a week before being able to walk around. The rest is just scratches and such. He did take a good hit to the head as well but nothing serious.

She put her hand on his chest. Her hands began to glow blue. After about 5 minutes she stopped.

That is all I can do with that.

She quickly started applying bandages across his body one on his forehead and a few on each of his arms and one across his chest.

He should be fine in no time. He may even recover in less time depending on who he is. It seems he is an Oni ninja. I haven't been here in awhile so I don't recognize him. Ok Cloud now explain...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a journey to find the murder   Beginning of a journey to find the murder EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:04 am

Cloud stood back and watched as Rika took charge, she quickly gathered bandages and other medical supplies before she stripped off his upper clothes and examined his injuries. She quickly concluded that he had a few broken ribs and he had sustained a blow to the head. The rest was just cuts and bruises.

Rika bandaged the ribs, putting some cream on the more serious wounds before bandaging them as well. She then tucked the kid in, who was still out cold and turned to Cloud. "Explain" she said, her tone was dangerous.

Cloud sighed, where to begin...

"After I left here I went straight to the city, I was wandering around watching all the street performers and looking at some of the shops when I stumbled across this kid getting the shit kicked out of him by three other kids so I scared them off."
Seeing Rika's expression he help up his hands, "I didn't hurt them I didn't even touch them, they were just cowards that ran away when I showed up, honest"

before either of them could say anything else, a loud roar came from Clouds stomach.

Last edited by Cloud Sykes on Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a journey to find the murder   Beginning of a journey to find the murder EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:35 am

She heard Cloud's stomache growl she also was hungry. The day had been full of events. She looked over to the wounded man in bed. She sighed.

He will be fine for now dinner is ready anyways. Finish explaining over dinner. I wonder who that kid is anyways and why was he being picked on. Also even if they did run away when you showed up doesn't mean that they would give up like that. They probably were the lowest of their gang or whatever they are in. There is a lot of there type around here.

She walked into the kitchen Cloud followed behind her until they reached the dinning room. She gestured for him to sit down. She got bowls out. There was rice and curry tonight because she wasn't in the mood to make something too great at them moment nor did she have the money. She useually always had simple things for dinner.

I hope you don't mind that its just curry and rice.

She brought out two plates with curry then two bowls. Then two cups of juice.

Sorry everything is a little simple. Now please go on with what happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a journey to find the murder   Beginning of a journey to find the murder EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 5:24 am

Cloud ate everything on his plate, the food was simple but it was delicious. when he was done he was about to ask for seconds but thought better of it, otherwise there would be nothing for the kid if he woke up. Instead he took his plate to the kitchen and returned to his seat and finished his explanation.

"After the thugs ran away, the kid wasn't moving and I couldn't find a hospital, so I had no choice but to bring him back here. I can only assume he has parents somewhere, so once he's awake we can take him home before we leave for the fire village."

Cloud felt bad for impinging on Rika's hospitality by bringing a strange kid here, but he would not have been able to live with himself if he had left the kid in that alley and he had died.

Last edited by Cloud Sykes on Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : colour)
Back to top Go down
Kenshi Orekami
Akumakage
Akumakage
Kenshi Orekami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a journey to find the murder   Beginning of a journey to find the murder EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:00 pm

Kenshi had been unconcious after the beating the 3 bullies had given him. His body hurt and worst of all his pride was broken. Coming back to some sense he noticed he was in a room, unknown to where this room was or even where the house was. The last thing he could recall was preparing to find out who the stranger was but then the bullies caught him. Slowly rising up he winced as he noticed the bullies had done more damage then he would have hoped. Rubbing his side he looked around and noone was there. Wonderign if anyone was there he rose to his feet slightly slipping but still maintaining balance. Kenshi then yelled "Hello? is anyone here? where am i?"

Taking a few more steps forward he saw the stranger and began to wonder if he had saved him. Then he also noticed someone else, A oni ninja was with him. It gave him relief to know he was near another oni ninja but it also rose questions to him that would have to be answered eventually. Walking up to them close enough for them to see him but far enough in case he was in danger he could defend himself, Kenshi said to them "Um, hello. I...I am kenshi, where am i?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a journey to find the murder   Beginning of a journey to find the murder EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:01 pm

"hello? is anyone there? where am i?", Cloud heard the voice call out from the spare room and turned to see the kid standing just past the doorway. The kid spoke up, "Um, hello. I...I am kenshi, where am i?"

"This is Rika Mizuko's house" he said, indicating Rika "its just outside the village of the Oni." Cloud rose from the table and ducked into the kitchen for a moment, leaving Kenshi and Rika together before coming back with what was left of dinner. it wasn't hot, but it was still warm and he sat it down on the table.

"My name is Cloud Sykes by the way, I found you being attacked back in the village and brought you back here, here you can have this" he said, indicating the food he had brought over. "so who were those guys that attcaked you? and why were they after you?"
Back to top Go down
Kenshi Orekami
Akumakage
Akumakage
Kenshi Orekami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a journey to find the murder   Beginning of a journey to find the murder EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:53 pm

"Rika Mizuko?" Kenshi asked himself as the stranger spoke up and answered his question, To add onto the relief he felt he had found out he was in the oni village or at the very least close to it deciding he owed the man and the women a thankyou and a answer to the question he Bowed down he said to the stranger
"Thank you very much sir, and to answer your question i dont know who they are exactly, they just pick on me because of my bloodine i can usually hold them off on my own but because of my recent mission my health was under par.....but if i may ask first why are you in our village?" Looking back up he waited for cloud or rika to respond
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a journey to find the murder   Beginning of a journey to find the murder EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:23 pm

Cloud laughed, "if you want to thank me then eat your food, Rika put a lot of effort into that and you look as thin as a stick, what do you parents feed you?"

Then Kenshi asked him why he was here. "What? don't ninja's travel between villages? I'm just on my way to the village of the flame to continue my ninja training, from there I plan to travel the country and visit each and every village to become strong."

Cloud pointed at Rika, "And I've already made new friends, so I can't wait to see what else the future holds"
he then asked Kenshi something, "your a ninja right? What are your plans for the future?"
Back to top Go down
Kenshi Orekami
Akumakage
Akumakage
Kenshi Orekami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a journey to find the murder   Beginning of a journey to find the murder EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:23 pm

A little shocked at cloud he said "Um well yes i suppose ninja do.." Listening to cloud he began to eat the food that was offered to him, he even pondered the question Cloud asked him, He quickly ate the food and let out a quite sigh of happiness. Getting back into another bow for rika he said "Thank you very much for the food Rika" Turning back to cloud he said "Well um to answer your question first off yes I am a ninja. A genin with a lot of pride to it, and my dreams? hmm well i gues it would be to control my blood trait and become a anbu....oh and to see if the rumor of the curse seal is true...i would love to obtain it" with that he didnt even notice he had excited himself by the talk of dreams and he settled down
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a journey to find the murder   Beginning of a journey to find the murder EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:36 pm

hmm well i guess it would be to control my blood trait and become a anbu....oh and to see if the rumor of the curse seal is true...i would love to obtain it"

Hmmm, bloodline? What kind is it? Also cursed seal? I have heard of them but never seen anyone with one. Anyways you are welcome for the food... How are those injuries?

She was now picking up the dishes and putting them away during the conversation. She was curios about this new person, She was always interested in peoples bloodlines. She noticed his age was around hers. Well just not bloodlines but unique abilities. Since she was unusual herself because of hers. She was always on the look out for someone who had the same ability because... It would mean she wasn't alone. She heard voices occasionally in her head... They weren't normal they were violent but... They also told her she wasn't human she wanted answers for that... But she was also afraid of how people would treat her if they found out. Recently she hasn't heard these voices. They usually only appear when she was in trouble. She was now finished with the cleaning. Her gaze was now on Kenshin to answer her questions... Well if he was willing. She always barraged people with questions. Some people were fine with it... But some it annoyed them to do end.

So?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a journey to find the murder   Beginning of a journey to find the murder Empty

Back to top Go down

Beginning of a journey to find the murder
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next