War of Attrition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto war of attrition main site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Representing for the mist!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shin Megami
Swordsman Of The Mist Leader
Shin Megami

Character sheet
Village: Mist

Representing for the mist! Empty
PostSubject: Representing for the mist!   Representing for the mist! EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:50 am

Shin arrived at the mizukage's mansion within minutes of leaving home. As he walked through the double doors he was stopped by a rather tall man with red hair "The mizukage is busy, go awa-" the man began to say but stopped as Shin just ducked under his arm and continued walking into the building. "I have an appointment" he said as he continued walking casually towards the mizukage's office, before feeling a tight grip on his left shoulder. "I said she's busy" the man said tightening his grip on Shins shoulder.

"Bunshinchi! what do you think you're doing" A stern femanine voice called from down the hall. Shins head snapped round from giving bunshichi a vicious stare and turned to see The mizukage standing hands on her hips staring daggers at Bunshichi. "No-nothing Mizukage-sama" Bunshichi stammered as he released his grip on Shins shoulder. Shin brushed his shoulder off before following the Mizukage into her office.
Back to top Go down
Shin Megami
Shin Megami

Character sheet
Village: Mist

Representing for the mist! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Representing for the mist!   Representing for the mist! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:17 pm

When Shin walked into the mizukage's office he noticed that she was seated on her desk casually. "You requested my presence personally mizukage-sama" Shin asked his eyes unblinking as he stared at her, her beauty captivating him. "Why yes i did Shin-san, as you may know you were our best graduate since that demon was in the academy." She stated returning Shins stare. "because of this you've been selected to represent the mist in a tournament in the waterfall" she said holding up a small flier. Shin nodded "I am honored to have been chosen and i shall do my best to represent the mist in a good light" He answered blushing slightly at having been praised so highly.

"Good.Well then i wish you good luck in the tournament" The mizukage said as she stood up and walked towards shin and opened the door which he was still standing by. Shin bowed before walking out of the room his heart still beating as though he had just been in an extreme workout.
Back to top Go down

Representing for the mist!
Page 1 of 1