War of Attrition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto war of attrition main site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arashi's Character application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikazuchi Kumo
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Ikazuchi Kumo

Character sheet
Village: Leaf

Arashi's Character application Empty
PostSubject: Arashi's Character application   Arashi's Character application EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:01 pm

Basic Info

Name: Arashi Kumo

element: Lightning

Personal Info

Family: None

Clan: None

Bloodline: None

Tattoo(s): None

Scar(s): one big X shaped scar on my back and one long scar wraping around my arm

Looks: 5ft. 7in. / black hair / skin color white

equipment

Weapon(s): Arashi carries a basic katana back mounted, kunai knives, and throwing stars

Armor: Arashi's Character application B1c4231

Equipment: smoke bombs and rope

Extra Info

Bio: Arashi was abandoned at birth by his father. His mother passed away giving birth to him. Arashi never knew his parents, but Arashi was took in and raised by his grandparents. His grand parents enrolled him in the academy at seven. The day his grandparents died was about two months after Arashi's twelveth birthday. It has been ten and a half months now since Arashi lost his grandparents, but now he is thirteen and getting ready to graduate the academy. Now Arashi has graduated and recieved his village headband. Arashi only had one reason to be so sad and that was because he was going back to a empty house with some fruit vegtables and ramen in it. Now a genin Arashi is doing missions to earn ryo.

Rp sample: Arashi jumps at Ikazuchi Unsheathing his katana slamming down at Ikazuchi with enough force to slice him in half. Arashi pushes Ikazuchi back about ten feet and says "Why did you leave the village why?" Arashi lands on his feet and begins to unleash a birrage of attacks, then Arashi takes out a smoke bomb and slams it on the ground.

Ikazuchi pulls out a kunai knife and blocks the attack, but gets pushed back about ten feet. Ikazuchi smirks and says "Because I need to get stronger and can't further my abillities anymore in the village so I am hunting down someone who can help me get stronger." Ikazuchi dodges most of the birrage of attacks but the last one hits slicing Ikazuchi's chest, then a cloud of smoke appears adn Ikazuchi gets trapped in it.

Arashi begins attacking Ikazuchi from all angles while moving around so it is harder to get hit. Right before the cloud of smoke disappeared Arashi landed one more hit right below the rib cage on the right side. Arashi lunges his blade thorugh Ikazuchi, then Arashi twists it till the sharp side of his blade was facing left. Arashi then, takes the sword and just cuts left thorugh Ikazuchi's side and says "True power comes from fighting to protect not for your own personal gain." Arashi takes the sword and slashes down right thorugh all the mucles and tendons in his shoulder.

Well thats a sample of what kind of posting i can do. Because it is a sample i am not going to post a whole Rp just for sample.

Last edited by Arashi Kumo on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryusaki Uchiha
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Ryusaki Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Akatsuki Leader (Rain)

Arashi's Character application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Character application   Arashi's Character application EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:02 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Arashi's Character application
Page 1 of 1