War of Attrition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto war of attrition main site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting of diffrent paths.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reimara
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Reimara

Character sheet
Village: Akatsuki Member (Mist)

Meeting of diffrent paths. Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of diffrent paths.   Meeting of diffrent paths. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:37 am

It was a normal day in the land of iron. The iron was being stabbed out of the mines, refined into weapons, machines, tools, everything, and then sold for high prices, sometimes trading, wich normaly involved trading for wood or anthoder type of metal.

In the lifely bar, The Blue Ore, things went normal as well. People was drinking, chatting, trading, some was even danching to the old time music being played on a piano by a old grunting man in the conor. By the bar, a certain young woman with long beach blond hair, tied into a high ponytail was sitting. She was dressed in a sleeve-less black trainning shirt, with fishnet covering her arms, ending in a pair of black thin gloves, a pair of black long trainning pants, some black ninja sandels, 1 pouch placed on her right hip containning a amount of clay she always carried around, a kunai holster on her left thight, and finaly her slashed mist headband around her head. Reimara moved her babyblue eyes, one being coverd by her left bang, and looked at the akatsuki ring on her left ring finger, placed on outside the gloves. The ring was white with a black kanji on it, saying "power", while the bagground behind the Kanji was darkblue.

Reimare moved her eyes down onto the cup of sake infront of her, while she ran a finger over her left palm, hating to cover up her mouth hands like this.
Back to top Go down
Calintz Vernheart
Syndicate Member
Syndicate Member
Calintz Vernheart

Character sheet
Village: Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of diffrent paths.   Meeting of diffrent paths. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:17 am

Suddenly, A ruckus erupted at the far end of the bar. A foreign young man with long red hair could be seen in a heated argument with one of the regulars over what appeared to be a hand of cards. the older man was in his late 30's with black hair that hung down over his ears and was in obvious need of a wash.

"You cheated, you rotten little guttersnipe", the older man was shouting, spraying anyone foolish enough to get close wit spittle. The young man remained seated and made an attempt at a pacifying gesture. "come on old man, just because you lost 3 times in a row doesn't mean I cheated."

that might have been the end of it, but then he added, with a mischievous grin, "it just means you suck at cards!"

At hearing this, the old man, who could have been described as angry, became absolutely enraged and lunged at the young man over the table. Taken by complete surprise, the young man was knocked backwards off his chair as the older man struggled to get around the table and finish what he started. meanwhile, the young man had regained his feet and had once again held up his hands in a pacifying gesture as he backed away, aiming for the double swinging doors tat served as the exit.

However, the old man was past mercy and went after the youth with a string of curses. the youth, apparently choosing flight over fight, turned and made for the door. He had barely made it to within arms reach of the door when they unexpectedly swung open and smacked the him in the face and sent him staggering backwards clutching his nose.

"Owowowow..." his smothered mumbles drifted off as a daunting figure stepped inside the bar. looking up from his positions sprawled on the floor, the young man could see a tall bearded man with bulging muscles and dozens of scars and tattoos crisscrossing his arms which were bare under a dull gray singlet.

"Which one of you is Terrel?" he roared in a booming voice that seemed to suddenly silence everyone in the room. The man who had previously been about to show the young red head what for, was suddenly ashen faced and sweating profusely and started to try and make his way to the back of the room without being noticed.

"Thats 'im boss!" a whiny voice snarled. A short, weedy looking man had appeared at the firsts side and was pointing at the man with a dirty finger that told of days without bathing and an addiction to tobacco. The man seemed to cross the distance in an instant, completely at odds with his bulk and grabbed the man by the collar and jerked him off his feet.

"My boys tell me you cheated them in cards last night. My boys don't lie and you owe me $500. Now!"

There was dead silence apart form the quiet weeping from the man who was now suspended almost a foot of the ground.
"Whats that? you're not going to pay up? Well then, I'll show you what happens to those who cross me!"

He pulled back his right arm, preparing to drive his fist through the mans nose when a quiet voice spoke.

"I think it'd be best if you put him down and left, Sir"

All eyes turned to the speaker to find it was the red headed youth who had previously been fleeing like a coward only moments earlier.

The man, expecting to see someone who's stature would match their foolhardiness to question his actions, was taken aback by seeing such an unimposing youth staring him down. Without a word, the thug let the man drop, who sank to his knees and scrambled out of the mans reach. He then put his hand casually on the back of one of the bar's chairs.

"You know kid... you really should..." he let his words trail off before jerking the heavy chair off the ground like a toothpick and hurling it at the young man like it was a tennis ball "Mind your own business!!"

The boy managed to dive out of the way none too gracefully, leaving the chair to sail straight towards a rather attractive looking young woman with shock blond hair who was sitting at the far end of the bar.
Back to top Go down
Reimara
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Reimara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of diffrent paths.   Meeting of diffrent paths. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:33 am

As the chair was comming towards the, what seemend to be a innocent young lady, something unexspeted happend. Reimara dragged her kunai out of the holster, stood up, and kicked the chair, causing it to split apart. She walked towards the bald man who had thrown the chair, and stopped directly infront of him, seeming to be no threat with her 5.4 in heitgh and 89 in weigth.

She didnt want to reveal her mouth hands in such a puplic place, so insteed she took out one of her already made figures from her clay pouch, and threw it onto the floor, followed by her forming a handseal with her left hand. "..kai", she said, as the ltitle figure grew to a 5 foot long and 2 feet wide snake. The snake rolled itself around the large bald male, hissing at him, being cold and solid, moving as if it had become alive.

"This bar is for trading and relaxing, un", she said, taking her hands into her pockets. "So why do you destroy the peace here, over worthless money, un?", she said, her speaking habbit of saying un at the end of every sentence, being reveald. "I suggest you say "im sorry", to this young man for attacking him, or else im gonna blow up you ugly face, un", she said, refering to the yonug man with long red hair.
Back to top Go down
Calintz Vernheart
Syndicate Member
Syndicate Member
Calintz Vernheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of diffrent paths.   Meeting of diffrent paths. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:49 am

Calintz looked on in apparent shock as the mysterious woman entered the fray and within seconds had taken total control of the situation. Although in doing so, she did what could only be some sort of Jutsu that Calintz had never seen nor heard of as a small model suddenly came to life.

"I suggest you say "I'm sorry" to this young man, un", she said without any hint of anger which only served to make her even more imposing. The bald, bearded thug had now been reduced to a quivering baby as he struggled in vain to get free of the monstrous snake creature that now bound him.

"I-I'm sorry, oh god, I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please don't kill me!" His eyes were now red rimmed as tears of terror began to stream down his cheeks.
shocked at the sudden change of attitude, Calintz just stared for a moment as if in a daze before realising it might be best to respond, "Oh... uh, yeah it's all good I guess... just um... get out and... don't come back?"

No sooner had he spoken then he mentally kicked himself for wasting an opportunity to sound cool for once. But he quickly realized that whether he spoke or not, it was the woman who was in control of the situation and just because Calintz accepted his 'apology' didn't mean anything. Obviously the rest of the room realized it too, because all eyes now lay on her, waiting to see what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Reimara
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Reimara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of diffrent paths.   Meeting of diffrent paths. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:55 am

"i suggest you leave now then...i can easily blow of this bar with my hand tied behind my back, un", she said, as the snake unfolded itself from the scared crying man, shrunk down into the small size, and laid lifeless as if it never had been alive. Reimare walked over, bend down, and picked up the little figure, befor she smashed it in her hand, and put it back into her clay pouch on the back.

"perhaps now i can get my sake in peace, un", she mumbled to herself, turning her back to the red haired young man, through her babyblue eyes was laying on him for awhile, almost as if she was judging him. Reimara returned to her seat, and lowerd her head sligtly, befor she emptied her sake, and looked at the bartender that had creept into the deepths of the bar. "Oi, one more, un", she said, acting as if non of this has happend, and the only evidence was the crying large bald man, and the broken chair behind her.
Back to top Go down
Calintz Vernheart
Syndicate Member
Syndicate Member
Calintz Vernheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of diffrent paths.   Meeting of diffrent paths. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:07 am

it was amazing how quickly the rest of the patrons settled back into whatever discussions they had previously been enjoying, but within a minute of the woman resuming her seat at the bar, it was almost as if nothing had happened. Calintz ran through what had happened in his head before lookign down at himself. His clothes had picked up several smudges of dirt from the filthy floor of the inn, however he wore no pieces of equipment that would mark him out from any other individual in the room. He had left such things in his room, having been drilled by "the leader" not to draw attention to himself.

For a moment he wished he had acted himself, but then berated himself. That was possibly the fastest way to earn himself a death sentence if he did something stupid to stand out. But that was a minor issue, what intrigued him more was the woman- who Calintz judged to be a ninja by the leg pouches she wore and the kunai she had drawn earlier. He decided approaching her could be yield information and be fun at the same time.

With a vain attempt at brushing away the dirt smears on his pants, Calintz took the seat next to the woman. "That was very impressive, I'm lucky you were around or I might have gotten my ass handed to me!" He said this with a friendly grin, but on the inside he suddenly realized he was talking to a girl, around his age although a little shorter and quite attractive. It then dawned on him what it would look like to anyone watching from afar and he fought valiantly against blushing.
Back to top Go down
Reimara
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Reimara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of diffrent paths.   Meeting of diffrent paths. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:21 am

The old partner looked at Calintz, as if he had gone insaine. The young man had just seated himself next to the blond girl who had made one of the toughest "nut"`s, in the area, cry like a baby, only using one hand, displaying some sort of mystic clay justsu of some sort. The villages and merchants had gussed she was a ninja, due to the kunai, slashed headband, use of a jutsu, and her ability to kick a chair apart.

Reimara watched as the bartender filled up her glass, befor he left with a grunt, his eyes not leaving the two. "I guess you would, un", she slowy said, befor she turned her babyblue eyes to him, only one being visebel because of her bang, and looked at him, her eyes studying his face. He was quite handsome, well handsome compared to the other merchants in the tavren.
Back to top Go down
Calintz Vernheart
Syndicate Member
Syndicate Member
Calintz Vernheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of diffrent paths.   Meeting of diffrent paths. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:32 am

Calintz felt his ears begin to grow hot and he quickly signaled to the bartender to bring a drink. He found himself so flustered that he had to scramble to find something to say to prevent an awkward silence.

"You're a Ninja right? What brings you all the way out here to the land of Iron? Ninja's do missions right? are you on a mission?"

Realizing he was starting to ramble, he cut off his tirade of questions and looked down at the table, drawing little swirls through the dust on the counter with his finger.
"I guess that stuff would be secret anyway, so you don't have to answer that if you don't want to"

He dared to look up at her out of the corner of his eye and for a moment he could have sworn she was studying him as though he were a pond and she was trying to see through him.
Back to top Go down
Reimara
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Reimara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of diffrent paths.   Meeting of diffrent paths. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:45 am

Reimara slowy raised her gloved hand and had him be quiet. "Shush, you talk to much, un", she said, running a hand through the long high ponytail, her ring becomming visebel to him now. Reimara didnt really want to butt in, but she couldt resist a chance to show off her art, even through she didnt exsplode it.

"Reimara, you?", she plainly said, handing her hand with the ring towards him, in a sign for him to take it and tell his name also. She could see on him, that he wasent gonna leave her alone, wich meant she right as well could get his name, and maybe a intresting talk.
Back to top Go down
Calintz Vernheart
Syndicate Member
Syndicate Member
Calintz Vernheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of diffrent paths.   Meeting of diffrent paths. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:57 am

Calintz couldn't help but grin sheepishly at being told to Hush. He was also oddly fascinated by her tendency to finish every sentence with 'un.' He watched in obedient silence as she brushed a hand through her hair and he noticed a ring on her finger. It stood out because it was pure white with the kanji for 'power' emblazoned on it. It looked to be of a very high quality design and therefore quite expensive, although he wasn't sure what it was made from.

She then offered her hand to Calintz along with a single word, "Reimara." For a moment Calintz blinked uncomprehending and then it clicked that Reimara was her name. Taking her hand, Calintz broke one of his fundamental rules. "Nice to meet you, my name is Calintz"

Last edited by Calintz Vernheart on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : color! lol)
Back to top Go down
Reimara
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Reimara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of diffrent paths.   Meeting of diffrent paths. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:23 am

Reimara shaked his hand sligtly, and he feelt something moving under her thin glove, witch was the tounge of her hand-mouth. Reimara noticed it and drew her hand back, befor she took a zip of the yellow sake in the cup, acting as normal as she could, even through it was hard considering who she were and what she was doing.

"..Hm, nice to meet you, un", she said, running a hand through her long hair again, her one babyblue eye looking at him, through avoding eyecontact. "What are a missing nin like you, even doing in a place like this?", came a grunt from behind them. One of the iron countrie`s samurais was standign bhind him, dressed in full armor, his eyes fixed on the slashed headband around her neck. "..Im simply enjoying some sake", she said back, her eyes narrowing.
Back to top Go down
Calintz Vernheart
Syndicate Member
Syndicate Member
Calintz Vernheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of diffrent paths.   Meeting of diffrent paths. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:38 am

Calintz barely noticed the faint movement under Reimara's glove, a treacherous voice inside his head was just screaming "You're holding a girls hand!" which made focusing on making any observations very difficult. She drew her hand back and took a drink from her cup just as the bartender brought him his drink, although Calintz had forgotten he had even ordered it until that moment and made no move to drink whatever it was the bartender had brought him.

Calintz was about to speak again when a full armored samurai made his way over to them.
"What are a missing Nin like you, even doing in a place like this?" He asked dangerously. Calintz almost jumped out of his seat, thinking for a moment that his cover had been blown. But then Reimara spoke up and Calintz finally noticed the slashed headband she was wearing around her neck. From the tone of Reimara's response, it was clear that this could quite easily escalate into something more serious than being told to move on, depending on what kind of missing Nin Reimara was. On top of that, any altercation that occurred here could quite possibly be linked to "a youth with long red hair" and if that information leaked back to the boss... he would be in deep shit.

With a sinking feeling already developing in his chest, Calintz made a last ditch effort to avert a crisis. "She's just passing through and means no harm, so it'd be really great if you could just forget being here and no one will get hurt" he said this in his most sincere tone, doing his best not to come across as arrogant or snide.

Calintz had no idea if any of what he said was true or not, for all he knew she could have been plotting the mass murder of the entire towns population, but it was better than having to kill the man and make a quick escape. he only hoped that samurai were as stupid as they were large.
Back to top Go down
Reimara
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Reimara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of diffrent paths.   Meeting of diffrent paths. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:49 am

The samurai narrowed his eyes behind the helmet, and looked down at her, his eyes oddly enough fixing themselfs on her right hand, were the movement had been. "take off you glove, girl", he said in a warning tone"its an order", he finished with, while he laid a hand onto his saber on the back.

Due to all the events that had occured, were the blond kunoichi named reimara had been invovled, most of the custormes had left, only a few females and males stayed back, including the bartender. Reimara sminked to herself, and stood up. She slipped one of her gloves off behind her back, and molded the clay her palm-mouth had been chewing on for quite some time, into a spider. She placed the spider on her shoulder, and lifted her hand up, the palm face front to him, having the mouth open itself, slipping its tounge out.

"..you..", he said, narrowing his eyes at the mouth-hand, befor he took a grip of the handle on his sword. Reimara was faster, and the spider jumped onto his face, preventing him from seeing. She sminked and formed the handseal. "..Katsu!", she said, and the spider exsploded, leaving the man without his head, and a good chunk of his left shoulder .
Back to top Go down
Calintz Vernheart
Syndicate Member
Syndicate Member
Calintz Vernheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of diffrent paths.   Meeting of diffrent paths. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:03 am

by the time Calintz realized what was about to happen it was too late. The samurai, in his last moments of life had demanded that Reimara take off her glove. She did so, revealing what appeared to be a mouth on her palm before it spat something out at the hapless Samurai and with a single word from Reimara, the projectile exploded and took the samurais head and a large chunk of his upper torso with it.

Calintz was on his feet before the Samurais remains hit the ground.

The few remaining people in the bar screamed and fled, including the bartender who vaulted the counter and stumbled out the door. Calintz very briefly considered killing them, but decided it wouldn't be of any real use in the long run.

Turning to Reimara, he simply said "We have to get out of here now, before more of them come." Outside he could hear distant shouts and knew they had mere minutes before the bar would be swarming with Samurai. Instinct kicked in and he grabbed Reimara by the arm and led her outside into the afternoon sun. He could smell the dead Samurais blood from outside and they really needed to get away and escape the village as quickly as possible. He let go of Reimara as they left the building, "I hope you had a plan of escape when you blew that guys face off"
Back to top Go down
Reimara
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Reimara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of diffrent paths.   Meeting of diffrent paths. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:13 am

"Let go of me, un!", was all she said, as he let go off her. Her baby blue eye looked angry at him, but on the other hand, there was a little sign of amusment, as if blowing the head of the man had amused her. Reimara took of the other glove, and placed the ring back on, it seemend like it was important to her. Like her other hand, this hand also had a mouth in its palm. She reached into her clay pocket with it, and had the mouth take a bite of the clay, befor she held both of her hands in front of her, watching the right one chew.

After around 30 seconds, the right palm spat out 2 chuncks of clay. She began to mold the 2 diffrent parts in one hand each, and finished with her left first. She threw the little clay figure of a owl onto the ground, and formed a single handseal with the left hand. "kai", she said, as the owl grew to the size of a large horse. She climbed onto it, and dragged Calintz with her, seeing him die wasent something she would let happend, he was entertainning to have around, for now at least. The owl spread its large wings, and carried them up to about 10 feet above the tavren.

The villages underneath them, was standing outside the tavren, while 20 arriving samurai`s came, with drawn swords, grunting of hatred over their dead comrad. The owl keept flapping its wings, as Reimara stood up, looking down at the 2 spiders she had molded. She threw the spiders out of her hand. "Kai", she said, as she formed the single handseal again, having them split into serval smaller onces, some landing on screamng villages, but most of them landed on the tavren itself. "..Katsu!", she said with a handseal, as a good chunk of the tavren exsploed, along with hundreds of innocent villages that had come to look at the mess this young girl was causing.

She looked down at him, her babyblue eyes glimming with amusment. "..Do you like my art, un?", she said, having her ponytail wave around her from the wind the exsplotion caused.
Back to top Go down
Calintz Vernheart
Syndicate Member
Syndicate Member
Calintz Vernheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of diffrent paths.   Meeting of diffrent paths. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:28 am

Calintz had never seen anything like it, the ability to make these explosive creatures was simply astounding but when Reimara even made one that could fly, he was in awe. The next thing he knew, he was being dragged on the back of a giant owl and then they were flyign upwards. Looking down, Calintz could see villages and more samurai arriving with shouts.

Then, Reimara cast forth a rain of explosive spiders that fell among the villagers and samurai alike before exploding and killing most, if not all of them. It was an impressive sight and although Calintz felt a very faint pang at the number of civilian casualties, it was really better if all the potential witnesses died.

With a smile of delight on her face, Reimara turned to him and asked "Do you like my art, un""
and all Calintz could do was answer honestly, as her 'art' had potentially saved his life in more ways than one, "I loved it" Then after a moments consideration, he asked, "where are we headed?"
Back to top Go down
Reimara
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Reimara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of diffrent paths.   Meeting of diffrent paths. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:35 am

Reimara looked down at him, befor she sat down herself, her legs crossed. She laid back on the large owl`s back, and listend to the soft flaps of its clay wings, looking up at the nightsky displayed over them. "Somewere..im setting you off in the forests south from here, theres plenty of wild to catch, along with some small merchant towns, that dosent have anything related to ninja in it, un", she said, looking at him with both her eyes visebel due to the bang had slided down her left cheek. "Were i am headd, is non of you concern, un, in fact, you should forget we ever meet, un".
Back to top Go down
Calintz Vernheart
Syndicate Member
Syndicate Member
Calintz Vernheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of diffrent paths.   Meeting of diffrent paths. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:50 am

Calintz smiled wistfully at Remara's response and sat down as well, the wind whistling through his hair. He supposed he should be glad they were parting ways, even if it was a long way from the base. But it wouldn't be the first time he'd had to leg it home after a mission in some god forsaken corner of the world. So the forests to the south of the Land of iron was a remarkable improvement.

But despite that, she was a lot more fun to be around than most of his fellows... but it couldnt be helped.

"I suppose it would be dangerous if I knew where you were headed, you might have to come back and kill me then, he laughed. Although he knew it was exactly what he would have to do to any outsiders who ever discovered his groups hideout.

he then turned and smiled cheerfully, "But who knows, we might run into each other again someday. We might even be able to manage it without any bar fights"
Back to top Go down
Reimara
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Reimara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of diffrent paths.   Meeting of diffrent paths. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:39 am

"hm, i doubt it,un", she said, looking at the ring with the kanji"power", displayed on it. "Were im heading, bar trips will be out of my reach, un", she informed him, befor she sat up, her babyblue eyes looking at him. It was almost unreal that such a young woman, who didnt look older than 17, 18 years old, could kill so many without even feeling regret, infact she enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Calintz Vernheart
Syndicate Member
Syndicate Member
Calintz Vernheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of diffrent paths.   Meeting of diffrent paths. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:47 am

Calintz gazed out over the forest that now lay below them in silence. After a long silence he finally spoke, "Well them I would like to ask one thing before we go our separate ways. What did you do to become a Missing Nin?"

He thought back to when the Samurai had seemingly recognized her in the bar and wondered if that meant she was a high profile Missing Nin, or just one that was well known in that area specifically. It also seemed a shame that someone so young could face death like that and feel no remorse.

He laughed at himself, he had no right to judge such things, he was the same as her even if she didn't know it.
Back to top Go down
Reimara
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Reimara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of diffrent paths.   Meeting of diffrent paths. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:53 am

"hm..i blew off half the mist village, including a hospital when i was 14,un", she informed him, sounding sligtly bored now. She sat up, looking at him again, noticing no headband on him. "..what are you?..i do not see a headband, yet you tend to be calm about this", she said, picking up a little amount of clay from the bird`s back, molding it, into her hand.
Back to top Go down
Calintz Vernheart
Syndicate Member
Syndicate Member
Calintz Vernheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of diffrent paths.   Meeting of diffrent paths. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:09 am

Calintz winced at the question, he wasn't even sure himself how he should best answer it. He had never been a ninja in the traditional sense, taught off the grid by a Rogue ninja that had taken refuge in the god forsaken village Calintz had once called home. Perhaps that had been part of it. Meeting a missing Nin who was prepared to change and as a result Calintz himself had been open minded about all Missing Nin in general.

He looked up at her, noticing her feed some clay to one of her hands. Was that it? Had he suddenly become a potential threat? He decided it was better not ruin a perfectly good day by finding out. Looking away from her again Calintz smiled, he finally had a chance to look cool.

"I'm nobody and nothing, but you can consider me a friend... and this is my stop"

With those parting words, Calintz leaned backwards and fell of the side of the giant owl and quickly dropped down towards the forest below. Within seconds he vanished into the foliage of the trees, as if he had been swallowed whole by the mass of green.

The upper layer of branches softened his fall enough for him to get a grip on one of the thicker branches below and slide to the ground with a heavy thump. Looking back up towards the sky, Calintz could only see the green and brown of the trees. It suddenly dawned on him that he never thought to ask why she finished every sentence with 'un'

With a sigh, he turned and began the long journey back... to his home away from home but in the back of his mind, he had a feeling it wouldn't be the last time he met Reimara the rogue ninja...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of diffrent paths.   Meeting of diffrent paths. Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting of diffrent paths.
Page 1 of 1