War of Attrition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto war of attrition main site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Meeting of the Swordsman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nishashi Kamon
Swordsman Of The Mist
Swordsman Of The Mist
Nishashi Kamon

Character sheet
Village:

The Meeting of the Swordsman Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting of the Swordsman   The Meeting of the Swordsman EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:38 pm

Nishashi walks around the village as he looks around at people moving around. Everyday was the same for Nishashi, he would walk to the center of the village and watch the villagers. After a while Nishashi sits down on a bench and sighs. Man this day is reall boring and theres no one to talk to. Nishashi lifts his head and looks at the sunny sky as this was the first in a while he could see the sun. A gentle smile forms around this day as he starts to fall asleep. I guess I will take me a little nap for the time being. Nishashi takes Samenhada off his back and places it on the bench as he lays down on it.
Back to top Go down
Shimada
Mist Jounin
Mist Jounin
Shimada

Character sheet
Village: The Village Hidden In The Mist

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Swordsman   The Meeting of the Swordsman EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:51 pm

Shimada walks around the village and look at all the activity that was going on but none of them interested him man i wonder what can i do other than kill to let them know i'm not just like the rest of the seven swordsmen shimada continues to walk as he sees the legendary samenhada he pauses then turns around and sees a ninja laying on top of it hey i don't think thats mat on which you can lay upon that is a unqiue of a weapon in your poession.
Back to top Go down
Nishashi Kamon
Swordsman Of The Mist
Swordsman Of The Mist
Nishashi Kamon

Character sheet
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Swordsman   The Meeting of the Swordsman EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:57 pm

Nishashi suddenly hears a voice as he slowly starts to wake up. Once woke, he looks and notice a ninja standing infront of him asking about Samehada.Samehada doesnt mind me doing this, actually he has taken a liking to me but I want to ask you. Who are you? Nishashi says as he gets off Samehada and place on his back
Back to top Go down
Shimada
Mist Jounin
Mist Jounin
Shimada

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Swordsman   The Meeting of the Swordsman EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:04 pm

Shimada folds his arms,grins and closes his eyes it figures you must've beaten the prevous owner of that weapon so that it took a "liking to you" as you would say shimada opens his eyes and say the name is Shimada Senju one of the Seven Swordsmen and you are? thinking he must be a powerful shinobi to obtain the samehada that sword used to belong to kisame of the seven sword men. shimada stares at samehada
Back to top Go down
Nishashi Kamon
Swordsman Of The Mist
Swordsman Of The Mist
Nishashi Kamon

Character sheet
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Swordsman   The Meeting of the Swordsman EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:07 pm

Hishashi Kamon, your everyday normal ninja. Nishashi grins as he moves over to give Shimada some room to sit down. Shimada Senju right, that means you must be from Konoha right. Nishashi starts to rub his his hands together for some reason. Today is going to be a ok day.
Back to top Go down
Shimada
Mist Jounin
Mist Jounin
Shimada

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Swordsman   The Meeting of the Swordsman EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:14 pm

Shimada chuckles i figured you were Hishashi Kamon Seven Swordmens ninja i know all about you but lets just save that for another day shimada gazes in the sky as i stick out my hand as a leaf falls a tree and falls into my hand yup i was but i don't want to talk about my past life.Shimada looks back at Nishashi what are you doing
Back to top Go down
Nishashi Kamon
Swordsman Of The Mist
Swordsman Of The Mist
Nishashi Kamon

Character sheet
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Swordsman   The Meeting of the Swordsman EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:19 pm

Nothing just catching a couple of Z's while waiting for something to happen. I wonder where is the other Swordsmans because I need something to do. I bet if I starts a coup than things will get interesting. Nishashi giggles a little as he stop. But that wont be cool. So Shimada, What are you doing. Nishashi turns around and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Shimada
Mist Jounin
Mist Jounin
Shimada

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Swordsman   The Meeting of the Swordsman EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:24 pm

Shimada sighs and says nothing well i was gonna go do a mission but i didn't feel up to it so then i walk around the village for awhile and found you if we both aren't doing anything i think we should find something to do and the other seven swordsmen shin Megami right? Shimada strecthes as he lays the leaf on the ground and then a small plant grows by the bench Nishashi was sitting.
Back to top Go down
Nishashi Kamon
Swordsman Of The Mist
Swordsman Of The Mist
Nishashi Kamon

Character sheet
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Swordsman   The Meeting of the Swordsman EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:27 pm

I really dont know much about him since I've just joined not to long ago. So you are the only person I know at the moment. Nishashi says as he notice the small plant growing by the bench.
Back to top Go down
Shimada
Mist Jounin
Mist Jounin
Shimada

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Swordsman   The Meeting of the Swordsman EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:32 pm

Shimada notices Nishashi body language so Shimada walks to side and sits down next to him and jokingly slaps him on the back and say hey you gonna just look a plants grow or go out and see what we can get into i said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Nishashi Kamon
Swordsman Of The Mist
Swordsman Of The Mist
Nishashi Kamon

Character sheet
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Swordsman   The Meeting of the Swordsman EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:36 pm

Nishashi stands up as he looks around at the village.The villagers moves around quickly as Nishashi starts to walk away. Come Shimada lets find something to do. Nishashi says as he waves his hand towards the locals.
Back to top Go down
Shimada
Mist Jounin
Mist Jounin
Shimada

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Swordsman   The Meeting of the Swordsman EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:43 pm

Shimada begins to think as Shimada sees Nishashi waving at the locals hmm he's a very peace ful kid shimada chuckles as Shimada gets up Hey Wait up! where going shimada mumbles to himself i really don't feel like running what a drag Shimada jogs and catches up with Nishashi and the locals
Back to top Go down
Nishashi Kamon
Swordsman Of The Mist
Swordsman Of The Mist
Nishashi Kamon

Character sheet
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Swordsman   The Meeting of the Swordsman EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:55 pm

Just a little walk Shimada, we are local celebrities so we need to keep our appearance around in this village. I wanted to take a walk for some time but never had the time. Nishashi stops infront of a fruit stand and starts to chat with the store owner. May I get apple.Nishashi says as he reaches into his robe and pulls out a small wallet and hands the man some ryo. The owner pass Nishashi the apple as he exchanges it for the ryo. Man I love apples. Nishashi says as he takes a big bite of it. Nishashi chews on the apple as he havent had one in a while. He than turns around and looks at Shimada. Want anything.
Back to top Go down
Shimada
Mist Jounin
Mist Jounin
Shimada

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Swordsman   The Meeting of the Swordsman EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:01 pm

Shimada sighs what a drag and then shimada um...no i don't apples when i said do something different i ment something adventoures ya know shimada shakes his head never mind to the next stand i suppose shimada puts his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Nishashi Kamon
Swordsman Of The Mist
Swordsman Of The Mist
Nishashi Kamon

Character sheet
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Swordsman   The Meeting of the Swordsman EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:15 pm

If you want to do a adventure.What should we do? Nishashi says as he look puzzled as he doesnt know what to do.He starts to think on a idea what they should.As he is thinking, A mid age woman walks up to Nishashi. The woman looked like she was running for a long time since she was sweating badly, her outfit was torn and had dirt on it. She looks at Nishashi and Shimada dead in eye and opens her mouth. She than ask them. Can someone help me. Nishashi looks puzzled as he looks at the woman. What do you need help with.
The woman begins to tell them that her husband was kidnapped by a group of bandits and she needs some to save. Nishashi than look at Shimada with a sinster grin on his face. Is this what you want to do for today. Nishashi says as he runs his hand through his hair with gentle move he than looks at the sky.Nishashi than brings his head back down and looks at the woman. I will help get your husband back since there is nothing else to do. So where is he being held at the time. The woman starts to explain that her husband is begining held captive outside the village in the forest. Once she was done talking, Nishashi starts to smile. This is going to be cool. He waits for Shimada to answer
Back to top Go down
Shimada
Mist Jounin
Mist Jounin
Shimada

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Swordsman   The Meeting of the Swordsman EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:51 pm

Shimada stares at the lady and listens to her problem with her husband shimada then begins to think on what he should he do hmm i guess i'll help you guys out after all i really have nothing to do shimada then ask the lady where was he kidnapped at do you know the guys who did it or do your know where they heading because these are some crucial facts so that the we can find yout husband. the lady cries and looks very exausted from running i was feeling kinda sorry for her as it kinda relates to my past life i place my hand on her back and said ma'm we will get your husband back i look up at nishashi and nodd.
Back to top Go down
Nishashi Kamon
Swordsman Of The Mist
Swordsman Of The Mist
Nishashi Kamon

Character sheet
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Swordsman   The Meeting of the Swordsman EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:58 pm

Ok Shimada lets get going. Nishashi leaps in the air as he lands on top of a building. He than starts to leap from building to building in a fast pace so he can get to the exit of the village. Once reaching the exit of the village he turns around and looks back for Shimada. He starts to think that maybe he was moving to fast because the excitment of finally having something to pass the time by. Once done think, Nishashi walks over to a wall and leans on it as he waits for Shimada to catch up. I guess I can go in quiet and take out the bandit quickly before they can even know that im there. As Nishashi finishes talking, The gate infront of the village starts to open as He continues to wait for Shimada.
Back to top Go down
Shimada
Mist Jounin
Mist Jounin
Shimada

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Swordsman   The Meeting of the Swordsman EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:06 pm

Shimada sighs what a drag i feel like its gonna be trap wait Nishashi! Nishashi couldn't hear him because he was already at the destantion shimada becomes angry and says damnit i msut go shimada rushes to the aid of Nishashi shimada says to himself this kid doesn't think he must just do very hot headed ninja hmph shimada leaps down next Nishashi and says next time wait i think its a trap stay on your guard eh!? as the gate to the village slowly continues to open
Back to top Go down
Nishashi Kamon
Swordsman Of The Mist
Swordsman Of The Mist
Nishashi Kamon

Character sheet
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Swordsman   The Meeting of the Swordsman EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:14 pm

Nishashi places his hand on the shoulder of Shimada and starts to laugh loudly. Some of the villagers starts to look at the 2 ninjas as Nishashi stops and points foward. Come on Shimada, Im not going to run into a trap. This mission will be a piece of cake, chocolate cake hmmmmmm. Nishashi starts to smile as he thinks about cake, than he snaps back to normal. Okie dokey lets get going to kick some but. Nishashi quickly burst out the village running as Shimada follows right behind him.

After moving silently through the forest, the 2 ninjas comes across a small bandit camp. Nishashi looks down at it hidden behind a large branch behind a tree. Look Shimada we found it. He points down at the camp as multiple bandits moving around. I wonder where is the target. Nishashi says with a low tone towards Shimada. Smoke can be seen coming from a fire in the center of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Shimada
Mist Jounin
Mist Jounin
Shimada

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Swordsman   The Meeting of the Swordsman EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:38 pm

Shimada crouches on a branch shimada anaylzes the area and shruggs his shoulders and then says if must know he maybe inside that tent next to the camp fire Shimada begins to think on a plan on how we will retrieve him maybe i should throw the kid out as a distraction while i sneak from behind a capture the old man...then Shimada thought of another idea that he might he just grow a tree and drop it on them but it might be too messy think then he looks at nishashi and says what do you think on how we should address this situation at hand?
Back to top Go down
Nishashi Kamon
Swordsman Of The Mist
Swordsman Of The Mist
Nishashi Kamon

Character sheet
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Swordsman   The Meeting of the Swordsman EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:47 pm

Nishashi starts to do handsigns as he talks to Shimada. Shimada can you see through a mist. Nishashi hand starts to move faster as he stops. The area around camp starts to get foggy as Nishashi voice can be heard from a distance. Ok bandits, if you dont give up the captive I will be force to use drastic measure to bring him back. After hearing that, the bandits starts to scatter around as they ready themselfs for the approuching attack of their enemy. We will not give up this man. He is held highly amongest the people of the that village. A bandit say as he comes out the tent holding the target. He looks on in the mist as he cant see nothing in it and voice can be heard. The bandits in camp starts to swings their swords into the sky hoping that they will hit the person talking. Once done forming the mist, Nishashi appears right behind Shimada and place his hand on his shoulder. Are you read to kick some butt. Nishashi says in a upbeat and ready tone.
Back to top Go down
Shimada
Mist Jounin
Mist Jounin
Shimada

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Swordsman   The Meeting of the Swordsman EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:00 pm

Shimada is very impressed of Nishashi tatics and says to himself i guess he's not hot headed after all shimada unsheathes a reagular sized katana and looks back nishashi of course i can look through the mist they don't call me "Terror of the Mist" for nothing shimada with a serious face lets do this shimada silently leaps down onto the ground as he says give up now before this ends horrible for you? the main bandit leader still refused for the offer as he says over my dead body as some bandits try to see or follow a voices to attack which was slighty impossible to do i grin then i say if you insist two bandits moans and screams as i silently slash them making a blood stain in the mist the herd it and became more on guard as they look on they seed the red blood stain as they rush in my direction i disappear deeper into the mist and say your turn directing to Nishashi.
Back to top Go down
Nishashi Kamon
Swordsman Of The Mist
Swordsman Of The Mist
Nishashi Kamon

Character sheet
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Swordsman   The Meeting of the Swordsman EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:10 pm

Nishashi also jumps down silently and quick moves through the camp. As he moves through the camp, multiple sounds can be heard as it sound like bodies hitting thr ground. As he stood there, Nishashi held a kunai in his right hand covered in blood as he starts to walk closer to a unexpected bandit running through the mist trying to alert the others. Sorry buddy but I can let you do that. Nishashi throws the kunai in the direction of the bandit as a thud sound can be heard from that direction. The noise that was made was the kunai making contact with the bandit's back causing him to fall the down. The leader bandit sits their holding the hostage with a knife held closing to his neck. Come on guy's just give him to us and we will stop. Nishashi says as he walks up to the dead bandit and takes out the kunai in his back. The leader continues to hear his man dying and around as fear starts to settle in his mind. You see Shimada, the first thing to do is to make your enemy scared of you. Now you can come in for the kill and guess what I found our target.
Back to top Go down
Shimada
Mist Jounin
Mist Jounin
Shimada

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Swordsman   The Meeting of the Swordsman EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:27 pm

Shimada killing the remaning bit of bandits then he overhears nishashi and says most impressive the Shimada disappears as the man begin to back up frighten and say if you come any closer he die and all of this will be for...cough cough..argh when did you do that shimada katana pierces through his back the bandit leader drops his kunai that was to the neck of the older man the man flees into the direction Nishashi i then push him off of my sword get off my sword a he falls to the ground hey Catch the target he's scared the mans runs scardely and wildely alreting every other bandit and wild life that was in the forest one bandit shout what? he's getting away from a far distance we herd alot footsteps as if a army was coming hurry Nishashi its getting to out of hand Shimada says with an higher tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Nishashi Kamon
Swordsman Of The Mist
Swordsman Of The Mist
Nishashi Kamon

Character sheet
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Swordsman   The Meeting of the Swordsman EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:04 pm

Nishashi smiles as he hears an army coming towards him. His fingers starts to twitch as the excitement starts to rush towards through his entire body. The feeling of being in battle can drive Nishashi crazy as he places his hand on the handle of Samehada. He slowly takes off Samehada of his back and places it on his shoulder as he starts to walk calmly towards the sound. Shimada if you want to leave this is your chance because what im about to do is going to be really bad. Nishashi stops as a anbu border ninja appears on the side of him. Take that man who is running away back to the village aright. Nishashi says as he continues to walk away. Yes sir. The anbu border ninja starts to chase after the man.

After walking for 30 seconds, Nishashi appears infront of the army. The army looks at Nishashi smiling as they were ready to tear him while Nishashi looked at them with a blank look across his face. So you must be Nishashi Kamon, The Devil of the Mist right, one bandit says as he walks out the group. Nishashi replies by laughing as all the starts to move away from him. Looks like your army has a snake in their boots. Nishashi says as he points Samehade at them. If I was you I retreat at this time before someone gets hurt.The bandit leader starts to walk back into the crowd as he gave the order to attack Nishashi. The army starts to charge at Nishashi as he stands there smiling.GIGIGIGIGIGIGIGIG.Samehada made as he starts to move. Calm down buddy you will get your turn.Nishashi said as a mist starts to form around the army and himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Swordsman   The Meeting of the Swordsman Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meeting of the Swordsman
Page 1 of 1