War of Attrition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto war of attrition main site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sansuka's Training...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sansuka Setsune

Sansuka Setsune

Character sheet
Village: Oni

Sansuka's Training... Empty
PostSubject: Sansuka's Training...   Sansuka's Training... EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:33 pm

Sansuka walked towards some trees and looked around.Seeing there was no one there he decided to make some space.He stood facing north so he didn't hit anything on accident to the south where the village was.He stared for a moment and decidded to clear a small plot.It was the first time in a long time Sansuka had used this jutsu.Since he learned it he didn't need to use it.Sansuka had spread his legs apart and got comfortable.Sansuka was sure he was going to do well so he tried the jutsu out.Sansuka started to form the seals saying them as he went along.

"Snake, Boar, Horse, Ram, Monkey, Ox, Ram.Wind style,Fierce air Current."

Sansuka kept his left hand in its position as he moved his right from side to side.The wind picked up and forced tree after tree to fall.Seeing a good number of trees down he decided to rest a bit.Sansuka released the Jutsu and sat on a nearby stump.It had seemed that not using it in a long time made Sansuka a little rusty on the jutsu.There was a few that Sansuka didn't master fully.He thought he would take a brake for a little bit and rest.
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune

Sansuka Setsune

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sansuka's Training...   Sansuka's Training... EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:23 pm

"Ow,my hand hurts along with my strained chakra."

Sansuka got up and started to listen.Strangely enough he didn't hear anything.It wasn't that odd because he tried to pick the most remote place with out getting to far away from the village.

"Lets try this one."

Sansuka started to preform a jutsu that came so naturally he didn't realy need to think about it.Saying the seals as he preformed them he used a more shouting tone.

"Tiger, Monkey, Boar, Horse, Dragon, Ram, Wind style,Air Disruption!"

For the first time in a long time Sansuka felt as though he could do alot with just what he had.He sat back down panting.

"This takes more out of me than I expected."
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune

Sansuka Setsune

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sansuka's Training...   Sansuka's Training... EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:56 pm

Sansuka got up and wondered what to do next.He then remembered that someone had told him he could climb a tree by focusing chakra in his feet.So Sansuka started to focus chakra in his feet.He ran towards a tree climbing up only ten feet.

"Ok,Lets at least mark the spot before we jump down."

Sansuka had an odd way of talking to himself out in the open.He reached behind him and grabbed a Kunai.He focused chakra and bolted for a tree.Sansuka had managed to clime up fifteen feet and slashed the tree just before jumping off.After landing on the ground he looked up.A sudden disappointment came over Sansuka.

"How could I be able to get all the way up there?"

Sansuka turned his attention back to the tree.He bolted towards the tree.One foot after another he was running up the tree.fifteen feet, twenty feet,then he slashed again.Falling on the ground and feeling disappointed again.Feeling like he wasted a lot of energy he sat down a moment to rest thinking how he could improve his chakra control.
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune

Sansuka Setsune

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sansuka's Training...   Sansuka's Training... EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:18 pm

Sansuka started to get a little fed up and just did the same he had been doing.He ran towards the tree setting foot on it and getting about two feet before he heard something and fell flat on his back.Looking around he noticed a rather tall woman wearing Jounin gear.The next thing he knew the woman was over top of him staring into his eyes.Sansuka didn't say anything as he jumped up, grabbed a kunai from his pack,and readied for a fight.By the time he had done this she had already whipped one out and it was at Sansuka's neck.

"You need training there hun."

Her voice was soft and comforting.She seemed quite pleased to be talking to Sansuka.But as usual Sansuka hated the fact that she talked to him.He nodded and began to go back to his training.She watched Sansuka try several more times before she interjected in his training.

"How about a spar,or we could climb trees together.If I win you buy me ramen but If you win I buy you ramen,deal?"

Sansuka was stunned.It was almost as if this woman knew everything about him.The fact that he liked ramen and couldn't pass up an offer like that in a million years.Sansuka nodded and started to charge towards her.Just before he reached her she pulled a second kunai from her pouch and threw it at a tree.There didn't seem to be a point to it.Sansuka hedded this as a miss and started to throw his paper bomb kunai.Tree after tree,it was like Sansuka and the woman didn't want to hit eachother.Finally they stopped when the surounding trees were marked with atleast one of each kunai.Sansuka stood up with his right hand in his pocked and left putting away his kunai.

"It would seem as though you have lost."

The woman was stunned because Sansuka had actualy talked to her.She grinned and used her sweet voice again.

"It would seem we are at a stalemate.I have placed kunai with a thin wire around the area and if you so much as breathe outside the battle area you will be bombarded with kunai that are poison tipped."

"I have placed special paper bomb kunai around the area and if I make a seal they will explode."

They stood in a stalemate for almost ten hours when Sansuka spoke up.

"I give.Where is the nearest Ramen shop?"

She gave Sansuka an odd look because he had practicly beaten her yet he gave up.It was almost as if he didn't want to do this in the end.She yanked a string and all the kunai fell from the trees.Sansuka ran around grabbing his kunai and placing them back in the pouch.They sat down and started to talk.

"Whats your name?"

She used a less cheerful tone this time.

"Sansuka Setsune,you?"

"Asekoi Sarutobi."

She then turned her head a little bit to face Sansuka and confronted him.

"So,when are you buying me ramen Sansuka?"
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune

Sansuka Setsune

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sansuka's Training...   Sansuka's Training... EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:20 pm

"Depends,When are you buying ME Ramen."

Sansuka kind of glared at Asekoi and started to wounder.He didn't remember his mother much since she died, well correction disappeared, when he was only ten.But for some reason he felt drawn to this woman.Sansuka started to see his mother in this woman every time he looked at her.

"Ok,but I'm going to train you in something that will be harder than you will ever be able to do."

It was like she was trying to use reverse psychology,well it worked.Sansuka got up.

"Bring it on."

She pulled out a scroll and started to speak as she unraveled it.

"This is a scroll,well you know that but in it is sealed a special weapon.None like you've wielded before.After careful consideration I have come to the conclusion that you would benefit from this more so than me."

She finished unraveling it and set it on the ground.She preformed hand seals and slapped the center of the scroll.A puff of smoke appeared and covered a very minimal range but still blocked Sansuka's view.As the smoke cleared Sansuka could start to see a large blade.it was almost as big as Asekoi herself.It was,in the only way to describe it,an over sized meat cleaver.It had attached to the hilt where the tassel should be a chain that seemed a little over ten feet long rapped around her right arm.

"This is the Oni Ookiiha.She is rather large but you think you can handle it?"

She thrusted the sword at Sansuka.He reached for it but as he did the chain leaped from her arm to his.As it started to coil around his arm the chain got tighter and tighter.

"Control the chain with your chakra.if it gets too tight feed it more chakra and it will loosen.Right now the chain is used to my chakra so be careful.For a while it will feed off your chakra reserves so don't use it in battle.In fact I'll make a request for us to be on a team so that I may train you myself."

After she had finished talking the chain started to rest on Sansuka's arm.he grabbed a hold of the blade and tried to lift it.three inches,five inches,a foot, two feet,slowly but with awesome determination Sansuka was picking the sword up.the fact that he could pick it up like that was rather strange and stunned Asekoi.With in several hours he was able to hold the sword with relative ease.But that was it,holding it was the limit.When he tried to swing he used two arms and it still fell to the ground.

"Well lets practise this for a while."
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune

Sansuka Setsune

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sansuka's Training...   Sansuka's Training... EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:01 am

After what seemed like days Sansuka could finally move the blade with little effort.The chakra consuming aspect was still a problem but nothing that he couldn't handle.

"So,wanna try it out in a fight?"

Sansuka wasn't sure if he was but accepted anyway.He charged at Asekoi and swung in a wide ark from left to right.It missed,after regaining his footing Sansuka slammed the blade in to the ground.As the chain started to unravel Sansuka focused his chakra in his right hand.Wrapping the chain around his hand once he began to spin it.The blade tore from the ground.Round and round,the blade swung as Sansuka edged closer to Asekoi.Out of the blue Sansuka jerked the chain and the blade was sent rocketing point first at Asekoi.Miss,it was easy to believe that she missed the attack because the blade was so large there was no reason to not miss it.Though this went on for hours Sansuka kept trying.
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune

Sansuka Setsune

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sansuka's Training...   Sansuka's Training... EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 7:12 pm

"Give up. You will never hit me like that."

Asekoi tried to intimidate Sansuka with little affect so far. His attacks though missing were getting closer and closer. At first she thought she was getting slower due to fatigue but since they took a brake Sansuka's movements became faster. Dodge after Dodge she kept it up. For his final try He threw it forward but aimed it in front of her. The blade came rocketing towards her and skinned her arm leaing her with a scratch in her uniform. She stopped and stared at him. It was true that he hit her but she merely thought it was a lucky shot until he did it again. Sansuka was surly progressing with the blade and Asekoi became proud of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sansuka's Training...   Sansuka's Training... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sansuka's Training...
Page 1 of 1