War of Attrition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto war of attrition main site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training with a SJ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet
Village: Village of Flame

Training with a SJ Empty
PostSubject: Training with a SJ   Training with a SJ EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:22 pm

Gamma was still thinking about some of what had happened. "I need to become a strong shinobi, entirely stronger than what I am now." Over the weeks that had passed Gamma had now began a genin and a little closer, even though not much, to accomplishing his goal. After becoming a genin he was assigned to a Special Jounin for training. Gamma had been the only one to graduate in his class this year because the Tokubetsu Jounin felt that he knew everything that the academy had to teach him. This had been the first time a student graduated early in the Flame village and the first time a Special jounin had been assigned a single student to train.

Gamma waited at the academies dojo for the jounin to arrive, but he was taking an unreasonably long time. "Where the hell is he? He's wasting my time, i've been here for three hours already. I don't need this, I'll train myself." While Gamma was ranting the Special Jounin arrived. "Hey you! Are you this kid I've been assigned to?! Well answer me dammit! I've got things to do, dealing with a snot-nosed genin is the least of my concerns right now!" Gamma was taken back by the words of this Special Jounin, all previous thoughts of anger towards the jounin subsided into nervousness, "Umm yes sir, I'm the genin...." The SJ shook his head, "I don't believe you. The village told me that the kid i was supposed to be training was some sort of prodigy..." The SJ eyed Gamma up and down, looking at him unapprovingly, "..You don't look anything like that." Gamma's nevousness towards the man soon turned to frustration and anger, but he tried his hardest not to show it on his face. He didn't dare want to offend an elder, or a special jounin for that matter. But it didnt matter though, the man could sense it. "Oh ho ho, so I see you're getting a little flustered there I see, my words hurting your feelings?" The SJ said this with as harsh a tone he could, trying to antagonize Gamma. Gamma began to get mad but he soon thought about what was happening, perhaps this was a test.

Gamma remebered in the academy there were entire classes on how to keep your cool, and how not to show your enemy your temperment, for they predict what you would do and that could lead to death. Gamma laughed at himself, "Of course, thats what hes trying to do." The SJ looked at Gamma with a curious look, "Hey, what the hell are you laughing about?!" Gamma stopped his laughter and looked at the man, "Oh nothing, im just honored to be in the presence of such a strong shinobi!" The man was confused for a second but then he began to laugh, as if to agree. "It's about time you felt that way, it's not everyday that a genin comes face to face with a shinobi of my caliber!" The man continued on with his self-praise. This started to annoy Gamma, "Is he serious? Maybe the tactics I thought he was using weren't really there at all..." The SJ continued on and on and on with his talk about how many missions he had been a part of and the time he saved a group of civilians from ninja's of the Oni village. And while the man continued with his talk he could hear Gamma yell out "FIREBALL JUTSU!". When he opened his eyes all he could see was a giant flame headed his way.
Back to top Go down
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet

Training with a SJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training with a SJ   Training with a SJ EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:02 pm

Gamma was pleased at the results. He could see his flame engulf the SJ before he even knew what happened. "Haha, seems like a SJ isn't such a tough opponent after all." Soon after Gamma's little victory speech he felt a pat on his shoulder, "Who is that?" Gamma turned to his right to see who it was and in an instant his face met with strong punch to his jaw, sending him flying. Gamma began to roll on the wooden floor of the dojo until he came to a stop. Gamma forced himself back up, spitting out some blood. "Who the hell did that?!" Gamma looked up to see the body that was on fire dissolve and disappear. Gamma was in shock, "What is going on?" While lying on the floor, trying to figure it out he heard an all to familiar laugh.

"Haha, so I guess this is the first time this has happened to you, isn't that right Gamma?" Gamma looked forward to see a figure walking torwards him, it was the SJ. Gamma still didn't understand what was going on so he stupidly exclaimed, "But I beat you!" The Sj just laughed, "Do you really think a genin like yourself could beat a special jounin like me?" Gamma rolled his eyes, "Just tell me what the hell is going on!" The SJ laughed, "I don't think a person who just got beaten as badly as that deserves to make demands of me." Gamma looked down, he was right. If this had been a real fight Gamma would have been mercilessly killed in seconds. "You're right, Im sorry....Can you please tell me what you did?" The Sj's sighed, "I guess I can tell you..." The SJ then sat down on the floor, "What you just experienced was a genjutsu, an Illusion. The "me" that you were talking to earlier was all but an illusion, hell even the three hours you waited was an illusion. I needed to get payback on you, you were actually the one who was late to today's training."

Gamma was extremely impressed yet discouraged at the same time, he admired the power of the SJ but at the same time he couldn't see how his strength would ever amount to that in his life time. The SJ could see the look on his face, "Keep your chin up, you did pretty well..i guess.." The SJ tried to think of something to praise Gamma about, "It looks like you're able to take a punch that'll come in handy when training to be a great shinobi!" The SJ started to laugh. Gamma at first was reluctant to laugh at the joke, but he soon came around and began to laugh. The SJ then stood up and extended his hand towards Gamma, "The name's Hibari, nice to meet you student"
Back to top Go down
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet

Training with a SJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training with a SJ   Training with a SJ EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:44 pm

Gamma smiled and shook Hibari's hand. Hibari then began to speak, "Sorry I had to be so harsh with you earlier, wanted to see what you were like. Many genins would have either broke down crying or been mad enough to attack me." Hibari started to laugh. Gamma chuckled but then he realized thats exactly what he did to Hibari. "But sir...I did attack you...well not you the Illusion..but it was my intent." Hibari laughed some more at Gamma's confusion, "Haha it's alright, you did attack me, but you did it when you thought I wasn't going to expect it, when i was off guard. When dealing with an enemy ninja of a higher rank thats your best bet of survival." Gamma was surprised, he never expected to learn so much from this man after meeting him just a little while ago. But for some reason he could feel an aura of strength and knowledge about him. Gamma nodded his head, he couldn't wait to be trained by him.

Hibari then stood up. "OK then, since I saw that you are good with your fire jutsu's let me see something else..." Gamma stood up. "OK, Gamma I want you to fight me using your all. Don't hold back, because if you do I will know. And I will be highly pissed off...I dont think you want to see that." Gamma smiled, "I have no problem with that!" Gamma then used his hand signs and yelled out, "Fire Clone Jutsu!" Three clones completely made of fire appeared suddenly besides Gamma. "OK, since I alone obviously cannot stand up to you in taijutsu, I'll just make more of me!" Gamma then signaled his clones and the four of them ran out towards Hibari.

As the four of them confronted Hibari he simply smirked. "Impressive fire clone jutsu, but I believe this wont be enough!" Hibari jumped forward and quickly quickly dispatched with two of the clones with quick kicks. He then took out the third with a lightning fast straight punch. Hibari then ran up to Gamma and performed a sweep kick, causing Gamma's feet to fly from under him. Hibari then grabbed Gamma by the collar, "Dont tell me that was all you had Gamma?" Gamma then smirked, "I got you!" Gamma then disappeared with a poof. Hibari smiled, "So you actually used a substitution jutsu in a time like this? Impressive." While Hibari was thinking about that he looked up to see Gamma flying towards him with a fist flying towards his face. "You can't dodge this one Hibari!" Hibari laughed, "Is that so?" Hibari quickly moved his head to the left effectively dodging, but that wasn't all. Hibari then threw up his knee hitting Gamma in his gut. Gamma let out a deep sound as all the air in his lungs escaped. Gamma was then sent flying upwards but was quickly grabbed by his ankle.

Hibari shook his head, "Nice try there Gamma but it looks like your in a tight spot right now." Gamma shook his head, that knee made him extremely woozy, and the fact that he was dangling upside down by his ankle wasn't helpling anything. Gamma then formed some hand signs, "Heat Wave Jutsu!" Hibari looked around, he couldnt see anything happening. "What's going on? You mess up on that jutsu?" Hibari started to laugh but he soon felt the area getting extremely hot. "What the hell?" As soon as this was said Hibari's sleeve almost instantaneously caught fire. "AHH!" Hibari let go of Gamma and jumped back patting the flames on his sleeve quickly to put them out. "Dammit! I just bought this too!"

Gamma hit the ground with a thud. "Hehe looks like it worked." Gamma attempted to stand but he couldn't move his arms to push himself up." Gamma was exhausted, this was the first time he had ever used so many jutsu at one time, and his chakra reserves were nearly at their limit. "I don't think I have enough chakra to even use a transformation jutsu now." Hibari still patting his arm looked over to Gamma, "Seems like your done for today. Good job!" Hibari then began to laugh again, "Didn't expect that last jutsu you used, never seen one like it before. Looks like you use your chakra to vibrate the molecules in the air and cause it to superheat." Gamma nodded his head, "Yea I thought so, thats the only way to explain my sleeve bursting on fire like that. Pretty smart..." Hibari then turned around and faced the door, "Well that's it for today, I can see you're worn out...training will start again tommorow and this time don't be late." Hibari walked out of the door leaving Gamma laying on the floor of the dojo. "Hehe OK Hibari." Gamma attempted one last time to stand and this time he fell flat to the floor passing out.
Back to top Go down
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet

Training with a SJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training with a SJ   Training with a SJ EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:49 pm

(A day after the last post in RP)

Hibari walked towards the dojo. "He better not be late this time, or I'm finding another student to train, no matter how weak they are. If they are punctual they will have a shot." Hibari then opened the door to the dojo and saw Gamma laying their, asleep. He was wearing the same clothing, which were singed from the fire jutsu he had been using. Hibari shook his head, "Guess i should have helped him get home, seems like hes been here the whole night....well no matter." Hibari then leaned over Gamma, "Hey! wake up..." Gamma eyes opened and he looked up to see Hibari. "Oh hello sensei." Gamma then quickly grabbed his head, it felt like someone was standing there punching him. "Ow, my head...where am I?" Gamma looked around and saw he was in the dojo, "Oh no, was i in the dojo all night?!" Hibari nodded his head. "Dammit, guess i really did push myself too far." Hibari began to laugh, "You got that tired? Well guess we'll just have to change that. C'mon follow me, we're gonna go do some training in the forest..." Hibari walked out of the dojo, with Gamma right behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training with a SJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training with a SJ   Training with a SJ Empty

Back to top Go down

Training with a SJ
Page 1 of 1