War of Attrition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto war of attrition main site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanako's Jutsu App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hanako Hyuuga
Rain Chuunin
Rain Chuunin
Hanako Hyuuga

Character sheet
Village:

Hanako's Jutsu App Empty
PostSubject: Hanako's Jutsu App   Hanako's Jutsu App EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:42 pm

Name: Eight Trigrams Thirty Two Palms

What does it do: Hits like in the show, but only slows down the flow of chakra through the body, not stopping it. Translates to jutsu not being able to be used by who is hit by it for the next post. Quite taxing on the user.

Is this jutsu from your bloodline?: Yes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Kansetsu Sejou Atemi (Joint Locking Strike)

What does it do: Using the Gentle Fist style, it shoves my chakra into the joint I strike to prevent it from flexing like normal. The effect wears off after three posts.

Is this jutsu from your bloodline?: Yes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Kaze Kyousha (Wind Lance)

What does it do: Forms to lances of wind on either side of me about head level, which I can then toss at my opponent. The tips do have the ability to pierce if striking straight on.

Is this jutsu from your bloodline?: No
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Suigyoku Akarumu (Emerald Refresh)

What does it do: Allows for a slight recovery from injuries I have received. Will not heal broken bones, but will heal shallow cuts and bruises. Deep gashes will stop bleeding but still be open.

Is this jutsu from your bloodline?: No
Back to top Go down
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet
Village: Village of Flame

Hanako's Jutsu App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanako's Jutsu App   Hanako's Jutsu App EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:56 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Hanako's Jutsu App
Page 1 of 1