War of Attrition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto war of attrition main site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Missions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoeyK
Hokage
Hokage
JoeyK

Character sheet
Village: Leaf

Missions Empty
PostSubject: Missions   Missions EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:00 am

Use the template below to apply for a mission. After filling the template out you are to send it to me via pm for approval. Be realistic! A genin will not be chasing after a A-Rank MN.

Here is the template.
Just copy and paste, fill in the info, be a little patient and have fun.
Remember, don't delete the codes and post it at the top.

Code:
Code:
[b]Mission Rank:[/b] The rank of the mission requested. Don't expect for it to be approved if you have a Genin and request an S-Rank Mission.

[b]Mission Location:[/b] Where you want the mission to take place. Should be an area inside a country or village,
depending on what you want to do. ([i]Ex: This post is in the Village Hidden in the Sand, under; Kazekages Mansion[/i])

[b]Extra:[/b] Any specific requests for the mission you are applying for.

[b]Description:[/b] You should describe in BRIEF detail your idea for the mission, and me or whoever decides to take the mission as an NPC. Like I said, Brief, because if you made the mission, it would be easy and no fun :] Don't worry though, it will be similar to what you want.

D-Rank
Spoiler:

C-Rank
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/josephknight2

Missions
Page 1 of 1