War of Attrition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto war of attrition main site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leon Kaguya

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Kaguya
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Leon Kaguya

Leon Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Leon Kaguya   Leon Kaguya EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:17 am

General Character Info

Name: Leon Kaguya

Nickname/Alias: none

Birthdate: 1/12

Height: 5'7

Weight: 145

Appearance: Leon has light brown skin with violet purple eyes.He dosen't really dress up that much he usually wheres a Blue shirt with a collar. Leon has a scar on his face from a kunai. He is very laid back and dosen't express himself in a very noticable way.

Personality: Leon is very laid back and quiet. he observes everything around him.He catches on easily and is impressingly good at earth Justus and taijutsu. Since he never really had a chance to bond with his parents.He isolates himself from other people. So he piles himself up with work to stay busy. No one exept leon really knows about his personal life because he's always to himself.But when it comes tomissions,learning new jutsus,and training he gives it his all.

Relatives: none

Nindo: To never give up on destroying kirigakure

Clan Information

Clan Name: Kaguya

Clan Symbol: none

Kekei Genkai: Shikotsumyaku

Kekkei Genkai Description: Shikotsumyaku (屍骨脈; Literally meaning "Dead Bone Pulse") is the Kekkei Genkai of the extinct Kaguya clan, which gave them the ability to manipulate their own skeletal structure. By infusing their calcium with chakra, they can manipulate the growth and properties of their bones to their likings. The ability seems to be rare amongst the clan members, as Kimimaro was the only one to exhibit it out of his entire clan.
Apparently, this ability gives the user a unique body, as when Kimimaro was fatally ill, Kabuto Yakushi claimed there had been too little information on his body to give any medical treatment.

Clan History: Kaguya clan is believed to be extinct when the leader of the clan ordered everyone except kimimaro and infants to fight till the death against kirigakure.

Rank/Village Information

Rank/Classification:jounnin

Village: konohagakure

Skill Information

Skill Specialty: taijutsu and ninjutsu

Elemental Affinity: earth and lightning

Fighting Style: none

Equipment: average equipment of any ninja.

History/RP Sample

History/Background Story:
Leon was lucky to survive along with kimimaro. His clan was trying to keep leons existence a secret from the world. So before the battle they left him at the outskirts of konohagakure. Later he was found by villagers of the leaf. After they found out who he was they took him in and raised him all the way through the academy. When he became a chunnin at age 10 his parents grew ill and died. So again Leon was alone.
Later,after the chunnin exams leon was sent on a mission this was to determine whether or not he was ready to become a jounin. He was to excort a V.I.P. from Iwagakure to konohagakure. On there journey back anbu from kirigakure appeared attempting to take the V.I.P. Bravely leon fended them off long enough for back up to arrive who came and took the V.I.P..Leon was left fighting the kirigakure ninjas. During this a bone emerged from his back signifying he was from the kaguya clan. Cowardly once the ninjas saw the bone sticking from leons back they retreited.
The Hokage was very impressed and rewarded him the honor of being his personal assistant.From then on he went on tons of missions and succeeded in them all as a now jounnin
RP Sample:
Leon and other konoha ninjas were battling some akatsuki members. Sent to konoha to spy and steal secret info. Luckily the hokage caught on to what they were doing and sent Leon after them.
*Leon chases them to the outskirts of the village where he catches up with them*
Where do u guys think you're going Leon said sternly as he looked at them with hatred in his eyes.
O..if u dont mind we'll just be borrowing these scrolls one of the akatsuki members said.
A bone emerged from leons knuckle as he ran at the ninjas and punch one of them in them in the face.He flew back unconscious.
Now give up the scrolls please Leon said as he looked at the last of the 2 akatsuki spies.
Never the man said as he threw kunai at leon. But as soon as the kunai came into contact with what the man thought was leon it dispersed. As the real Leon appeared behind the man with his sword to his neck.
Now give up the scrolls Leon whispered in the man's ear
Leon knocked the man out not giving him a chance to respond.Leon took the man and the scrolls to the hokage where the man was interrogated.

Last edited by Leon Kaguya on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:42 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryusaki Uchiha
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Ryusaki Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Akatsuki Leader (Rain)

Leon Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Kaguya   Leon Kaguya EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:02 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
????
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
????

Character sheet
Village: Akatsuki Member (Leaf)

Leon Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Kaguya   Leon Kaguya EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:28 pm

Wait a second Ryu.

First of all if you want to be a Jounin you'll have to be older. A 13 years old Jounin sounds somewhat wrong.

Secondly since you are going for the Jounin rank you need written appearance and longer personality. Both of them atleast one paragraph long. Also, make your history longer, atleast twice as long.

Last but not least, you'll need a better RP Sample than your current one.

If you don't do as stated above then you'll stick with Genin rank.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kaguya
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Leon Kaguya

Leon Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Kaguya   Leon Kaguya EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:45 am

ok i'll edit it
Back to top Go down
????
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
????

Character sheet

Leon Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Kaguya   Leon Kaguya EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 3:08 pm

That's the spirit, lol. Anyway, "bump" it when you are done.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kaguya
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Leon Kaguya

Leon Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Kaguya   Leon Kaguya EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 4:42 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Leon Kaguya
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Leon Kaguya

Leon Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Kaguya   Leon Kaguya EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:14 pm

should i move this to approved characters
Back to top Go down
????
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
????

Character sheet

Leon Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Kaguya   Leon Kaguya EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:06 pm

Based on what I saw, I decided to grand you Chuunin rank, so edit your rank and history if you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kaguya
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Leon Kaguya

Leon Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Kaguya   Leon Kaguya EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:32 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Leon Kaguya
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Leon Kaguya

Leon Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Kaguya   Leon Kaguya EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:45 am

I eddited and changed the thing about the chakra draining sword and edited my rank back to jounnin. I changed the fact that stated i was kimmimaros brother aswell.
*sorry for all the complications*.
Back to top Go down
????
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
????

Character sheet

Leon Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Kaguya   Leon Kaguya EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:41 am

Approved | Locked | Moved
Back to top Go down