War of Attrition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto war of attrition main site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reyoka's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reyoka Nakama

Reyoka Nakama

Reyoka's Application Empty
PostSubject: Reyoka's Application   Reyoka's Application EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:29 am

General Character Info

Name: Reyoka

Nickname/Alias: None

Birthdate: Oct 22

Height: 6"1

Weight: 143lb

Appearance:
Reyoka's Application Skaterrrr
Personality:
Reyoka has a kinda i dont care just get it over with kind of attitude he Does not care wat people think of him and he likes t o have fun anyway possible. He likes girls a little to much because he flits with almost everyone he sees and most of the time gets slapped in the face. He loves all kinds of food other than olives he hates them and loves to skate.
Relatives:
No close ones

Nindo:
none

Clan Information

Clan Name: Uchiha

Clan Symbol: Reyoka's Application UchihaSymbol

Kekei Genkai: Uchiha clans powers

Kekkei Genkai Description: Can go up to the third wheel

Clan History: The Uchiha clan were one of the founding noble families of Leaf village. The clan itself is said to be descended from the Hyuuga clan who possess the bloodline of the Byakugan eye. Because their clan possessed the Sharingan or "Wheel Eye," the Uchiha excelled at being able to read and fend off attackers. This made them prime candidates to help found the Konoha Military Police Corps. The organization itself would go on to incorporate the Uchiha fan symbol into their official logo.

Select few members of the Uchiha clan possess the ability to activate the bloodline Sharingan eye. This doujutsu (eye skill) gives one the ability to read Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu and then defeat it. As such, the clan member can view a technique being performed and see the tricks and movements required to be able to complete it. However the clan member can not copy techniques which are unique to another bloodline. It also gives one the ability to cast jutsu techniques only possible by possessing the eye.

The clan itself is known for their ties to fire. For a clan ninja to be seen as an adult, they must be able to utilize a Katon (Fire Element) jutsu such as Goukakyuu no Jutsu. Thus is the tie between the manipulation of fire and the mind of an Uchiha member. THIS IS FROM LEAF NINJA AND IS NOT MINE

Rank/Village Information

Rank/Classification: Missing nin A rank

Village: MIST

Skill Information

Skill Specialty: Taijutsu

Elemental Affinity: water

Fighting Style:

Equipment: skateboard and small short sword

History/RP Sample

History/Background Story:

RP Sample:
Back to top Go down
kritter
KazeKage
KazeKage
kritter

Character sheet
Village: Village Hidden In The Sand

Reyoka's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reyoka's Application   Reyoka's Application EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:14 am

Ok, well the first thing I noticed is that you're an Uchiha.
That's fine, but Uchiha needs to be your characters last name.
But, unfortunately you cannot start with all three Tomoe.
I know how you might feel about that, but I am the Kazekage with a sharingan and have only one Tomoe. You have to do training threads and have IC experience with the sharingan to activate more Tomoe.

Also, we have a page of information on the Uchiha in the clan section, please use that for your information. It will provide information pertaining to anything Uchiha Related :]

I am a skater myself, and don't mind your character having a skateboard. But another mod or admin would need to approve use of it IC. (In Character)

You will need to add information in the
Quote :
History/Background Story:
and,
Quote :
RP Sample:
fields of the character application.

The background field is to let us know about your character. :]
The RP sample is required to gauge your skills as a roleplayer, and tell us if your RP skill is proportionate with your characters rank.

Fix the above information and I'll review it further. ;]
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/woundedv2

Reyoka's Application
Page 1 of 1