War of Attrition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto war of attrition main site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shimada Senju

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimada
Mist Jounin
Mist Jounin
Shimada

Character sheet
Village: The Village Hidden In The Mist

Shimada Senju Empty
PostSubject: Shimada Senju   Shimada Senju EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:54 am

Name: Senju, Shimada

Nickname/Alias: Terror of the mist

Birthdate: 02/13 Konohagakure

Height: 5'11

Weight: 145lbs

Appearance: looks like avitar

Personality: Quiet,well spoken, and very wise with an IQ over 200

Relatives: None

Nindo: Talk about later

Clan Information

Clan Name: Senju Clan

Clan Symbol: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/File:Senju_Symbol.svg

Kekei Genkai: Wood Release

Kekkei Genkai Description: By converting chakra into the source of life, he was able to create trees, cause them to grow to great sizes and manipulate them to diverse shapes and battle uses at will. It was said that this ability was used to create the very landscape and foundation that Konoha is built on. This ability was apparently unique for him, since none of his relatives were shown using the ability.

Clan History: The Senju clan was descended from the younger of the two sons of the Sage of the Six Paths. He was born with the "body" of the Sage, inheriting his father's strength of will and physical energy. The Sage's younger son believed that love was the key to bringing peace to the world. The Sage grew to favour the ideals of his younger son over those of his older son, who believed that power alone was the true key to finding peace. Therefore, on his deathbed it was the younger of the two brothers that the Sage chose to name as his successor. The elder brother, bitter and hateful at having being denied what he felt was rightfully his to inherit, attacked his younger sibling. The Uchiha clan would descend from the elder brother, resulting in the bitter centuries-long rivalry between the Senju and the Uchiha.

The Senju clan gained their fame in the era before the founding of the hidden villages. Where other clans focused on mastering one particular skill, the Senju were masters in all skills, from ninjutsu, to taijutsu, to genjutsu. Because of this, they were feared as "the clan with a thousand skills" (「千の手を持つ一族」, "sen no te o motsu ichizoku"), which gave them their name Senju (千手, "a thousand skills", "a thousand hands").

Rank/Village Information:

Rank/Classification:Jounin

Village:Orignated from konoha/migrated to krigakure

Skill Information

Skill Specialty: Excellent in ninjutsu,good at taijutsu and genjutsu

Elemental Affinity: Water,Earth

Fighting Style: none

Equipment: A unique sword that takes the shape of a snake fang and is very red that injects the most dangerous venom in its opponents if slashed or cut you will only 15 minutes at the most to surivie

History/RP Sample

History/Background Story:Shimada the outcast grand son of the first hokage.He was born with the same abilites of his grandfarther knowing this Danzo and others ordered his parents to give him up but the thrid hokage interfered and took me away and raised me on his own he taught me how to control my ablilites and become an person in the ninja world some years passed by i wanted to leave and explore the ninja world so i left and entered into the krigakure took the bloody exams i was the last man standing and granted the title as one of the seven swordsmen.Now i just rest peacefully in the village hidden in the mist when i am needed

RP Sample: its jus a sample "leaping silenty through tree to tree for hours until i've found the bandits hideout i unsheathe my sword"

Hmph...sorry but this is the only way!

"a clone of myself appear infront of the bandit territory without no hesitation the clone swong its sword at one bandit slicing him in half while the others gasp and rushed at him"

AHH!!! you will pay for what you did!

"one by one the clone was slashing and hacking the bandits the grass starts to turn red with all the blood from the bandits more bandits start to pour out of their base and start to overwelme the clone then they over powered it with mutiple slashes"

Ahahaha we killed em'

"the bandits started to celebrate until one looked at the place were they thought a person was, but they only found a puddle of water then they here a clapping noise from the trees the bandits start to get frightened"

What...are...you?

"they here an laughter throughout area all the bandits take there defensive position"

Look he can't beat all of us its only one man!

"Few moments later a huge wave of water engulfed the whole territoy unto an bloody ocean then i come from the ocean"

just so the kage i know i did it i will do what he requested

"i chopped off the heads of the bandits leader i then i walked off"
Back to top Go down
Ryusaki Uchiha
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Ryusaki Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Akatsuki Leader (Rain)

Shimada Senju Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimada Senju   Shimada Senju EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:27 pm

Approved