War of Attrition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto war of attrition main site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xane Legend Special or Regular Jounin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XaneLegend
Flame Special Jounin
Flame Special Jounin
XaneLegend

Character sheet
Village: Flame

Xane Legend Special or Regular Jounin Empty
PostSubject: Xane Legend Special or Regular Jounin   Xane Legend Special or Regular Jounin EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:12 pm

Well I wasn't sure how to go about attempting to upgrade my character to the Special or Regular Jounin position so I decided I would make a topic here to request the promotion and then if need be I could do any sort of formalities to secure the position. I'll leave it at that for now and see where we go from that.
Back to top Go down
Ryusaki Uchiha
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Ryusaki Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Akatsuki Leader (Rain)

PostSubject: Re: Xane Legend Special or Regular Jounin   Xane Legend Special or Regular Jounin EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:13 pm

Sure, pm me a link to your application and I will unlock it
Back to top Go down
XaneLegend
Flame Special Jounin
Flame Special Jounin
XaneLegend

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xane Legend Special or Regular Jounin   Xane Legend Special or Regular Jounin EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:49 pm

Sent the PM, and now to wait ;D
Back to top Go down
XaneLegend
Flame Special Jounin
Flame Special Jounin
XaneLegend

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xane Legend Special or Regular Jounin   Xane Legend Special or Regular Jounin EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:51 pm

Basics

Name: Xane Legend

Weight: 180

Height: 6'

Element(s): Eventually diamond. But for the sake of progression. Fire first then earth.

Personal Info

Family: Ryuken and Isadora Legend. Both parents are alive but only his mother Isadora is around most of the time. His father works as a spy and as work would suggest he is gone most of the time gathering information on other villages, kages, etc. When Xane was young he learned that within him resides great power. One that shined with such brilliance that it would show the world how tough he is. He is left with the quote from his father, "With strength comes the decision to use it for good or evil." While the choice seemed obvious to Xane at the time his father continued with the warning, "Sometimes people may test your will to stick with your belief and if that time should come you must use your strength to stick up for what you believe in." This small conversation between father and son stuck with Xane and has become part of his way of life.

Clan: none

Bloodline: none

Tattoo(s): Xane has several tribal blue tattoos across his face.
Scar(s):Xane has a large scar from the top of his hairline down across his nose ending just above his lips which he received from a battle early on in his ninja career as his team attacked a band of rogues in the Village of Smoke and Ash.

Looks:Xane Legend Special or Regular Jounin 72-63

Equipment

Weapon(s): Xane has two swords with the ability to embody his elemental chakra as solid blades. His Naginata and Ninjato are strapped across his back forming an x. Standard ninja gear, a few sets of shuriken, kunai, exploding tags, smoke bombs and a medical kit.

Armor: Xane wears a basic layer of chain on his chest and legs under his clothes. He has his village headband strapped around his waist like a belt. While his armor may seem lacking it does not hinder him from doing his job efficiently.

Equipment: Aside from the basic gear within his backpack Xane keeps things streamlined. The only extra equipment he has is a poison vile he keeps stashed securely as well as strong razor sharp wire to set a deadly trap.

Extra Info

Bio: (At first) Not having lived that long, Xane's past is not long. He was born and lived with both his loving parents in the great village of Fire. As he grew old enough to enter the academy his parents sent him to become a great ninja like his father.
As he went through the years of training required to take the gennin exam the day finally arrived when Xane could attempt to take his first step towards joining his farther as a part of the ninja world. As he began his test, he was placed in the squad 13 along with two other academy students, Sho Mizatoua and Nel Yamamoto. Their squad leader was to be a Special Jounin by the name of Akuma Zelleth. They began the test in the morning, fighting fiercely to complete Akuma's challenge in order to be accepted as his students.

(Six years after his ninja career had begun)
Having experienced the world of ninja for six years Xane is starting to progress through the ranks as he adjusts to the joy of the good times. The pain and sorrow of the bad and bleak times. And the uncertainty of what tomorrow would bring. As Xane grew he began to take a strong affinity towards Taijutsu while minoring in Ninjutsu and knowing the basics of Genjutsu. His Kenjutsu was not quite as refined as only the dedicated Seven Swordsmen of the Mist however he could hold his own against those who were lacking the grandeur of said swordsmen skills.

Xane once was part of the academy squad 13 but with the passing of Sho and the heartbreak and eventual breakdown of Nel Xane was left to wander among the squads who required an extra member for each mission the Kage required of them. Xane strives for greatness of lesser ninja from the academy and during his downtime he often volunteers to teach the youngsters the way of great Taijutsu.

RP Sample:
: - In the process of updating -
Xane stood before his old apartment that he first owned during his days as a Genin. The nostalgia was thick in his head as he gazed at the front door just as a group of three youngsters ran past in their playful game. A smirk shot across his face as he spotted one of them with their hair spiked up in four cones of blue. Xane couldn't help but run his hand through his newly bleached hair at the coincidence. This appartment had served him well during his beginning career and it would now serve to be home for ninja who like him were starting our on their journey.
Back to top Go down
Katsuoru Hyuuga
MizuKage
MizuKage
Katsuoru Hyuuga

Character sheet
Village: Village Hidden In The Mist

PostSubject: Re: Xane Legend Special or Regular Jounin   Xane Legend Special or Regular Jounin EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:04 pm

I updated your ranking. I also saw no problem with app. I'll let Ryu give final "okay".
Back to top Go down
Katsuoru Hyuuga
MizuKage
MizuKage
Katsuoru Hyuuga

Character sheet
Village: Village Hidden In The Mist

PostSubject: Re: Xane Legend Special or Regular Jounin   Xane Legend Special or Regular Jounin EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:25 pm

APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xane Legend Special or Regular Jounin   Xane Legend Special or Regular Jounin Empty

Back to top Go down

Xane Legend Special or Regular Jounin
Page 1 of 1