War of Attrition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto war of attrition main site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chunnin Examination!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet
Village: Village of Flame

Chunnin Examination!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Chunnin Examination!!!!!   Chunnin Examination!!!!! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:52 am

The examiners walk into the empty examination room. The time has come for yet another chuunin exam. At test is placed at each desk and the examiners take positions around the room, as to prevent cheating.

IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE PART IN THIS CHUUNIN EXAM YOU MUST POST IN THIS THREAD AND TAKE A SEAT IN RP. THOSE WHO POST HERE WILL BE SENT A PM (PERSONAL MESSAGE) TO THE TEST IN WHICH YOU WILL TAKE IT. WHEN TAKING THE TEST PLEASE, USE THE SAME NAME THAT YOU USE FOR YOUR RP CHARACTER, SO THAT I KNOW WHO TOOK WHAT TEST AND WHAT YOUR GRADE WAS. IF YOU PASS THE TEST YOU WILL PARTICIPATE IN THE FINALS OF THE CHUUNIN EXAM, IF YOU FAIL YOU CAN TAKE PART NEXT YEAR.....AND NEXT YEAR WOULD BE THE NEXT TIME THE CHUUNIN EXAMS KICK OFF....WOULDN'T WANT ANY OF YOU TO TAKE THAT SERIOUSLY AND THEN ACTUALLY WAIT AN ENTIRE YEAR.

PARTICIPANTS MUST IN THIS THREAD BEFORE 1-25-10 , OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE.
Back to top Go down
Hanako Hyuuga
Rain Chuunin
Rain Chuunin
Hanako Hyuuga

Character sheet
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Examination!!!!!   Chunnin Examination!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:31 am

Hanako quietly opens the door, and peeks her head in, looking around the very, very empty classroom. She glances at the proctors standing around the edges of the room, a couple of which nod at her to show she is indeed in the right place. Still looking quite nervous, she takes a seat in the second to last row, rather near to the right side of the room. Shifting nervously in her seat, she messes idly with the hair hanging in front of her face, hoping that other people will show up soon so shes not the only here being scrutinized by the examiners.
Back to top Go down
Shin Megami
Swordsman Of The Mist Leader
Shin Megami

Character sheet
Village: Mist

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Examination!!!!!   Chunnin Examination!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:40 pm

Shin stepped confidently into the room a sense of nostalgia washing over him. The last time he was here he had been fresh from the academy with no kind of experience whatsover, but this time he was older, wiser and marginally more skilled than he had been. Bowing his head briefly as a show of respect to the proctors he walks to the front of the class taking a seat directly in the center of the first row. As he does so he notices a rather introverted looking girl playing with the hair that hangs over half of her face. "I wonder whether i appeared that nervous" He thinks to himself as he stares ahead at the proctors and mentally prepares himself for the tests to come.
Back to top Go down
Kenshi Orekami
Akumakage
Akumakage
Kenshi Orekami

Character sheet
Village: Oni

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Examination!!!!!   Chunnin Examination!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:12 pm

Walking into the area kenshi slowly and quietly slumped towards a desk in which he would take the exams. Kenshi adorned his regular robe with red clouds and his left hand being wrapped tightly as to nurture it. Sitting down he let his head slam into the desk and announced "Kenshi Orekami here and ready sir, sirs, mam, and mams!" with that he let out silent snores with his straw hat also falling forward to notify that he was now in a small sleep even though he had just announced he was ready. He would definetly not fail this time like he had last year against that blasted fire village ninja
Back to top Go down
https://narutowoa.forumotion.net
Kenshi Orekami
Akumakage
Akumakage
Kenshi Orekami

Character sheet
Village: Oni

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Examination!!!!!   Chunnin Examination!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:02 pm

Having finished this quiz that he personally had found ridculous but also very easy kenshi slowy approached the proctor who sat in the front of the class. Taking a step up to this man's desk kenshi said to him "Here is my test sir, sirs, mam, and mams. i hope i did well" with that kenshi took a step back then spun around and wobbled to his seat which was located sadly across the room. What is this man? I thought i might get to kill someone this time to... letting out a sigh to this he sat down and let his head crash down into the desk like last time signifing his sleep
Back to top Go down
https://narutowoa.forumotion.net
Hanako Hyuuga
Rain Chuunin
Rain Chuunin
Hanako Hyuuga

Character sheet
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Examination!!!!!   Chunnin Examination!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:35 pm

Finally setting down her pencil, Hanako reviews the answers on her sheet, making sure she put down what she believes to be the correct answer. She glances up just in time to see one of the other test takers turn in their test up at the front. Though from the way he acts, this may not actually be the proper way to hand in the test. She sits for a while, trying to decide if she should wait for the end of the time, or to actually go turn it in, when she hears the barest of whispers coming from the side. Turning slightly, she notices that one of the people watching is in fact Yun, the Jonin that helped her on her last adventure. With the slightest tilt of his head, not even looking at her, he motions to the front. Hanako waits a few minutes, re-reviewing the test, before slowly getting to her feet and quietly making her way down the rows, making sure to not disturb the other test takers like the man before her. Arriving at the front, she hands the paper in with a slight bow, and quietly makes her way back to her seat to await the end of the test.
Back to top Go down
Shin Megami
Shin Megami

Character sheet
Village: Mist

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Examination!!!!!   Chunnin Examination!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:54 pm

Shin twirls his pen between his index and thumb finger before setting it down, having completed the test. For a few moments he sat staring ahead as two other participants both go up and place their papers on the examiners desk. Presuming that he should do so aswell Shin rises from his seat, places his own paper at the top of the pile and retakes his seat all the while twirling the pen in his hand around his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Examination!!!!!   Chunnin Examination!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:56 pm

The proctor nodded as each of the genin turned in their papers, one by one. He nudged his glasses up a bit higher up onto the bridge of his nose and began to grade each exam. The mans eyes grew wide as he looked through each paper. He then stood up, the chair falling backwards as he did. "I must now inform you that you have all, FAILED!!!!" He looked on as the shock of this showed on the faces of each of the participants.

Silence was held around the room until the proctor burst out into laughter. "Hahaha, just kidding you passed. Or should I say that you failed at failing?....anywho...you have passed and you will all be participating in the finals. Good luck to all of you."

OOC: Ok then, first off congrats with passing the test. I made it super duper duper super hard. Secondly, the finals will start tmrw. The reason for this is because I don't feel like starting it today....so yea....see you guys tmrw.
Back to top Go down
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Examination!!!!!   Chunnin Examination!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:31 pm

Ok Genin. Make your way to the Chuunin Exam Final's Stadium. The proctor stood and directed them out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Examination!!!!!   Chunnin Examination!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Chunnin Examination!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War of Attrition :: Villages :: Village of the Leaf :: Preliminary Stadium-
Jump to: