War of Attrition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto war of attrition main site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jishin Shindou

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lenny Walrus
Stone Chuunin
Stone Chuunin
Lenny Walrus

Character sheet
Village: Stone

Jishin Shindou Empty
PostSubject: Jishin Shindou   Jishin Shindou EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:46 pm

Name of Bloodline: Jishin Shindou (Earthquake Prodigy)

Rank of Bloodline: B (yes i bumped it up, i believe an sj pushin mountains around deserves a B

Description of Bloodline: Primarily sensory, the Jishin Shindou has the ability to sense vibrations in the ground. It allows its users to feel peoples presense as long as they are moving and on the ground. Keen to earth style jutsu.

Genin-sense vibrations limited to within a block or two around them. Several vibrations would confuse them.
Chunin-Sense vibrations from a much greater distance, still not able to pick out a single person from a group.
Jounin-Perfect sensing, able to discriminate very easily. Starting to control vibrations. Think earthquake, or at least tremors.
Special Jounin- Earth Manipulation. The more chakra, as for the earthquake section, too, the more manipulation. Say a walrus in sage mode or with a bijuu would be able to make golems and move mountains. The manipulations would also serve to strengthen jutsu.
Anbu/Hunter Ninja-Once again, i suppose long range earth control. Lenny be meditating, wrastling a ninja on one continent and fighting godzilla with a rock on the other.
S rank-You're really stretching me thin here. Does a ninja this awesome need more skills? really?
Kage-The ability to make someone else do it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lumpyluck
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet
Village: Village of Flame

Jishin Shindou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jishin Shindou   Jishin Shindou EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:02 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Jishin Shindou