War of Attrition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto war of attrition main site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Transformation nightmare

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet
Village: Syndicate Leader

Transformation nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Transformation nightmare   Transformation nightmare EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:03 pm

Two days walking east following on old beaten path through the grim forest. At times it was dark in the forest. Really dark. Almost too dark to see. At other times it was well lit. Also it was strangely silent majority of the time. Along the way she saw no one traveling on the path besides her. It was strange. She dismissed it though all she wanted was to kill Oki for what he had done. Then after her long journey she arrived to the village around what she believed to be 2 PM. The village was covered in rice farms and the actual buildings were still small from the distance she was at. She stood there for a moment.

So what now? I have arrived at the village you told me.

Excellent. He is close by. I sense him somewhere in the village.

The voice dimmed into nothing and she began walking towards to village again. Even after almost non stop walking for the last two days she didn't feel tired. Everything felt really strange to her. Unreal. It didn't matter to her anymore. She was filled with the want for revenge. After a good 45 minutes of walking she arrived at the village. It was actually pretty nice. All the buildings seemed in good condition. People walked around busily. Which aroused her curiosity of why she saw no one coming to this village. It seemed nice and well kept. She decided to try and ask around town to find him and hopefully someone would know where he is.
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transformation nightmare   Transformation nightmare EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:41 pm

She decided it would be best to ask places for tourists to stay. If not she would ask around places to eat. She didn't care about what they were selling or anything else that was happening she ignored the merchants and entertainers. Her hatred was beginning to swallow her. She arrived at the fourth inn. It was around 4:15 PM. It was well built it looked kind of new and high class. She waled in through the door to see a man behind a counter. The man was middle aged and wore a uniform that the employees wore at the inn.

Excuse me.

Yes?

I'm looking for someone.

What does he or she look like?

She gave him a quick description of him.

Ah! Yes. He is staying at this very inn. He seemed injured.

Thank you.... Do you know if he is in?

No he isn't he said he was going to the outskirts of the town to find herbs.

Thank you.

She exited the inn. There was only one way he could be because she came from the only other side and due to the landscape she was able to see miles around her. She wandered off towards the east side of town. It looked around 15 minutes away.

Yes. He is getting closer. Its almost time for your revenge!

A smile came upon her face. The face didn't look like it belonged to her either. If anybody were to see the look on her face it would send chills down their spin and a sense of death. She saw a man in the distance. She locked on to him and headed straight for her. It seemed he was heading back form his herb collecting. After awhile they were close enough to confirm who they were. Except for Oki it seemed he wasn't paying attention and his focus was on other things. He looked up and saw her. The expression on his face filled with terror.

Y-you!

She just stared at him. He dropped everything and tried to run. The events from a week before did not disappear that easy from his mind. He barely escaped death.

You really think you will escape.

She began laughing a horrible laugh that didn't sound human. It was unusual. She just stood there and watched him run. He looked back then and she was gone.

W-what? Where did she go?

He looked in front of him. She was stand 5 feet away from him. Staring at him with that smile on her face. He began to cry. It was like a terrible nightmare. She seemed so different. From what she was like before. He fell down.

Please let me go!!! Let me live please! I won't ever do it again! Just please!

All she did was look at him.

Time for you to die.

All of a sudden the horns appeared, a tail appeared, her eyes pupils turned red and wings appeared. The look on his face became even more crazed.

Finally I have control of a body again.

She looked down on him.

Oh? Look here. Fresh blood.

Chakra flowed from her body beyond most peoples possibility. She drew her sword and walked up to him. He got up and began to try and run away. She caught up him easy. She cut off his left arm with a single slash. He screamed in agony from the cut. She laughed. Then cut of hi other arm. He screamed again in agony.

Suffer! Feel the pain and suffer.

She laughed even harder. Her laugh seemed almost crazed. She then cut his head off with a single quick slash. The head stayed attached for a second. It then slide off slowly then fell. It hit the dirt path. The body fell forward. There was blood all over the place. She still had her form as well.

Finally i'm free!
Back to top Go down
Kenshi Orekami
Akumakage
Akumakage
Kenshi Orekami

Character sheet
Village: Oni

PostSubject: Re: Transformation nightmare   Transformation nightmare EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:50 am

The sun was hot on kenshi as he travelled down a small path, His cloak let the cool air flood onto his body but it didnt do that fo his face, which was covered by his straw hat but the hot air pounded the only open part of his face. At first this had seemed like a good idea, travel through this path and get to the leaf village sooner...yeah a good idea if you wanted to have a heat stroke. Kenshi was beggining to silently swear that if he saw that women who had told him this way was the good way he would kill her. Pulling his straw hat down some more and to protect his face from the sun kenshi began to notice a village in the distance, this was great news to him because he could finally rest and not boil like he was. Coming upon the village kenshi began to hear things, he recognized them but he couldnt tell what it was exactly. The sounds he heard was of something he hadnt heard in awhile, pulling his mask up over his nose and pulling his straw hat down to cover most of his face kenshi walked into the village his robes swaying as a gust of wind past. Looking over kenshi saw a familiar sight, a small puddle of blood was in front of him with a man laying the the puddle, he didnt recognize the man but he recognize who he suspected to cause it. A demon like figure stood over him with an inhuman laugh, Kenshi shook at this but only for a second before regaining his composure. Looking at the demonic figure kenshi said in an angered tone, "What happened here? some pathetic demon picking on a poor old man?"
Back to top Go down
https://narutowoa.forumotion.net
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transformation nightmare   Transformation nightmare EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:21 pm

She heard a voice behind her and stopped laughing. She turned around to see a man in the same robes of her second opponent from the tournament.

Pathetic?

Hearing this ticked her off. She was famous when she was alive. But nonetheless she has been dead for awhile. She lost count a long time ago. She was feared because of her sword skill. Which she used to murder people who bothered her or people she believed was strong. People ran from the sight of her back when she was alive. It was going to be awhile before she could regain her reputation. But she didn't mind. She felt good to be back into a body again. It seemed she gained a body with great powers. Apparently the previous owner of this body was a demon. She wonder what will happen when her soul would completely settle in this body.

You wish. I'm your worst nightmare. I have no particular reason to have killed him. But the previous owner of this body did. I only killed him because it would entertain me. It feels good to have a body again. But since your here I might as well kill you as well.

She looked like she normally would but just with her demon parts. She began to walk towards Kenshi with that demonic smile on her face still.

I can't wait to see you suffer and scream in pain. I will slowly slice you apart. One body part at a time.
Back to top Go down
Kenshi Orekami
Akumakage
Akumakage
Kenshi Orekami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transformation nightmare   Transformation nightmare EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:06 pm

A smile crept across kenshi's face as he heard someone different, he knew she was rika but he also knew that it couldnt be rika. Rika would never kill someone like that for any real reason. Pulling up his straw hat to reveal the majority of his face and also pulling down his mask kenshi said "If you wish to hear me scream in pain and terror then you will have to be much stronger then already are...but if you want to fight me then make your move" Kenshi said this but he didnt want to fight, he already knew of rika's destructive power in that form and so as a precaution he jumped back and where he stood where 5 tags. Spread evenly apart so if rka passed them they would explode. He then began his wait
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transformation nightmare   Transformation nightmare EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:48 pm

You believe your strong?

She laughed. She didn't feel an aura of someone powerful. She felt the aura of someone who may have killed some people in his life. But not enough to convince her that he was strong. A smile crept up on her face again.

Very well. But i'm going to give you a handicap.

She dropped the sword to the ground. Then began to walk towards Kenshi.

I have been trapped for so long. Normally I don't kill left and right but.... I haven't killed anyone in awhile. If you would have been quite your death would have been quicker. Ahhh.... This feels great.... The body is in decent shape as well.

She purposely stepped on the explosive tags which exploded as she did so. It sent smoke flying in the air from the explosion.

Apparently really good shape. Its probably cause of this girls chakra and this form she has.

There she was still standing fine and not even a scratch on her from the explosion. She continued walking till she was about 5 feet in front of Kenshi. She disappeared in a flash. Almost at the same time she punched Kenshi right in the stomach. Her speed was great and she was able to use it to her full potential. The punch made Kenshi fly up a little. Kensho's face was bent over a little from the pain. She then kicked him while he was in mid air sending him higher.

How boring... Here I thought you were "stronnng."

She sighed.

Oh well I guess I should kill you. I can't let news of me gaining another body spread. This was a great workout... Even tho a little one sided but... I can't complain since I haven't fought or done anything in awhile.

She walked over to her sword and picked it up.

This won't do. I believe this girl had a power at this level of transformation to infuse chakra with her weapon to change its form. Thats what the other voices in her head told me.

She laughed for a moment at how that sounded. She was calm now. She still did love the sound of her enemy begging for their life and their screams of pain. She was renowned for being a little crazy and cold to everyone. She enjoyed being alone most of the time.

I wonder if some of my enemies still live.

She thought about it for a moment and decided it would be best to think about that later when she could research into it a little.

Now! Onwards to business. Lemme just get my real weapon really quick though.

Chakra flowed out from her hand and flowing around her sword. The shape began to twist and straighten out. Until... It was finished. A giant spear made out of metal. Each side of the spear was two huge blades. The metal in between was of the purest silver. But it was made out of a metal that would never break easy. It was a beautiful weapon. Made especially for her. There were patterns all in the middle of the blades of vines and other things. The middle handle piece was shorter than one of the blades alone. There was a reason behind this that made this weapon even more dangerous. But she wouldn't need to use that here for there is no reason.

Now thats more like it! Ahh my precious Hizuku has returned to me.

Hizuku was the name of her weapon. Well... What she called it anyways. She walked up to Kenshi who was on the ground.

Well any last words?
Back to top Go down
Kenshi Orekami
Akumakage
Akumakage
Kenshi Orekami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transformation nightmare   Transformation nightmare EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:24 am

Kenshi laid on the ground, in pain a lot of it. He heard rika walking towards him but he knew it couldnt be rika, she wouldnt attack like that, so brutal so unrelentless. She was now walking towards him, he wasnt very freightened. After all he had taken this beating before, drawing a tag from under his cloak kenshi said "You shouldnt think me dead so easily, you arent strong enough to kill me yet" Jumping to his feet kenshi then started to jump back and threw the tag at rika. Forming hand signs he ignited the tag and a flash of white light shot forth. smiling he pushed down his hat to protect his own eyes amd then jumped behind a near by house. Leaning against the house kenshi sighed formed his hands into the bone claws. Kenshi then closed his eyes waiting for her to show herself and hopefully her vision would still be impaired if it was in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transformation nightmare   Transformation nightmare EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:02 am

A bright flash went off. Now she was really ticked that he was making his death harder than it needed. This is why she hated fighting ninja. But luckily her ears were good. She knew the direction he left in.

I admit you are decent if you were able to take hits like that and still move that fast.

Her vision cleared quickly of the light. She was able to close her eyes before she took the majority. Her vision was probably impaired by 10 seconds the most. She was frowning now.

I guess I should make use of this body. Lets see if I can use these.

The wings on her back began to move. Within about 10 seconds she started to go up.

You can't hide.

After enough distance she was able to see almost everything around her. She spotted him behind a house.

Too bad I don't know those stupid hand signs. I might have been able to do some of that crazy stuff those ninjas do. Oh well.

She locked in to Kenshi and started into a dive towards him. She twisted her weapon and it came apart in the middle forming two swords now. Right before she hit the ground Kenshi was able to move out of the way. But as the result of her hitting the ground a decently sized creator appeared and destroyed the house Kenshi was hiding behind.

Well that was kinda fun.

She disappeared now but this time appearing behind Kenshi. She tapped him on the shoulder twice then kicked him in his side sending him off his feet flying a decent distance away then hitting the ground hard.

I used more power behind that kick. You shouldn't be able to move so easily this time.

She walked up to him as he was slipping away from the conscious world. She lifted her weapon but as she did so her wings. horns, tail, and her red pupils disappeared. Her soul finally setteled in 100%.

Guess this is what happens.

Her weapon even disappeared.

Dammit...

A handle dropped to the ground. The length of it was about 8 inches.

Could it be?

She believed it to be an artifact that would take form of whatever weapon the user willed.

Somehow this girl's chakra and the form of my weapon must have created it.

Her weapon wasn't a normal weapon either. Thus it must have created a chain reaction to form this artifact. She leaned over and picked it up. As she did she felt weaker. A voice range through her head.

You... You are worthy to become my new master. You have skill and great experience. Will you accept?

She felt lucky and she grinned. It was the artifact that she heard of. It had been lost for a thousand years. It was hers now.

"Yes" she said in her mind.

By this time she had forgotten about Kenshi. Then reality set back in.

With this I should be a lot stronger. I'll even be able to extend my current skill to higher levels. But it seems losing that form has weakened this body greatly. So its going to take a lot of training an practice to get it back to the way it was earlier.

She looked down at Kenshi. Who had lost consciousness by now.

It looks like its your lucky day. I'm gonna let you live. No one would probably recognize me this day and age now anyways. If you can still hear me... My name is Kira... Kira Senyu. Next time we meet you better be a lot stronger. Your lucky... Normally i'm not this nice. But since i'm in such a good mood since I found this. You will be the first person I have spared.

She stood up and smiled at the treasure she had acquired. She turned around and began her journey to the land of Iron. As she did so her long hair turned into a blood red. She was a samurai and planned to return to her home land to figure out what to do next.

Hmm even my body is changing to how I used to be...

She laughed as she walked down the beat road. She held the handle out in front of her and formed a katana with its sheath. She held onto it with one hand.

Now I know it works...

And with that she disappeared into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformation nightmare   Transformation nightmare Empty

Back to top Go down

Transformation nightmare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War of Attrition :: The Wilderness :: The Great Plains-
Jump to: