War of Attrition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto war of attrition main site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hattori, Nozomu - Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nozomu Hattori
Oni Genin
Oni Genin
Nozomu Hattori

Character sheet
Village: oni

Hattori, Nozomu - Application Empty
PostSubject: Hattori, Nozomu - Application   Hattori, Nozomu - Application EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:52 am

Basics

Name: Hattori, Nozomu

Height: 167 cm

Village: Oni

Element(s): Lightning

Personal Info

Family: Mother (deceased), Father (MIA), Younger Brother, Aunt, Ancle, Cousin (24 - Chuunin), Foster Mother

Clan: Hattori (Descendants of the Great Oni Hanzo)

Bloodline: None

Tattoo(s): "鬼" (Oni) between her shoulder blades.
Scar(s): Front left shoulder, above the heart from a late traitor of the Hattori that attempted to assassinate her when she was 8.

Looks:
Hattori, Nozomu - Application HattoriNozomu

Equipment

Weapon(s): Wires, and self crafted steel knives (called "Wings") and hooks to attach to the wires.

Armor: A thin, light chain mail invented by an ancestor to the Hattori clan. It is worn beneath her clothes.

Equipment: Shuriken, explosive tags, and a spare coil of wire.

Extra Info

Bio: Born into the dwindling Hattori Clan, Nozomu was watched and raised carefully, as he mother was the sister of the Hattori clan leader. She had shown intelligence at an early age, and always had a good reason for any of her actions. Nozomu was first in line to the clan, as she had no cousins, until her younger brother by 10 years was born. Being a male, he was guarantied the title of Heir to the Hattori. Jealous, Nozomu aspired to be a ninja worthy of becoming the head of the clan, despite the handicap of her gender.
However, it wasn't easy for a female to rise in the world of shinobi. Knowing this, Nozomu hid her more feminine eyes behind her fringe and made it as easy to mistake her for a male as possible, and moved in with a friend of her mother's until she could prove herself.

Rp sample:
Nozomu's carefully trained eyes followed her 5 year-old brother happily playing with his friends. She frowned. He didn't have to go throw extensive training. He didn't have to study endlessly. He had friends, he was happy. Not only that, but he was the heir to the Hattori clan when he wasn't even trained to handle such a responsibility.

Nozomu clenched her fists, her spite for the younger Hattori shining in her honey-brown eyes. However, the jealousy she felt overwhelmed her. He would keep his childhood, while his sister's was taken away as soon as she could walk.

"Pathetic, brat..." Nozomu growled almost inaudibly as she stood from her seat upon the book store roof. Turning to return to her foster home to help with dinner, she froze at her kin's terror filled scream.

"Help! Let me go! HELP!" Whipping around, the kunoichi took in the sight of a adult genin-gone-rogue grabbing her brother and threatening him with a kunai.

"Can it kid! You'll make a good bargaining chip." the man sneered and started off to the gates of the village. An unknown feeling bubbled within her chest and spread through her entire being, before she ran after them without a second thought.

"Let me go!" Nozomu followed their voices as she traveled silently by rooftop. Seeing an opening, she used her momentum and gravity to her advantage to free-fall and land before them lightly.

"Wha-" He didn't get a chance to finish as she swiped her arm forward, sending her blades called Wings towards the man. He jumped out of the way at the last moment but was tripped by one of the wires as he attempted to flee.

"No wonder you're still a genin at such an age," she frowned and swung her arm quickly in a series of motions, causing the wires to bind the fallen rogue.

"N, Nozomu!" gasped the boy whom had fallen from the man's grasp during the fall. Ignoring him she pulled the wires tighter, the thin metal cutting into his skin.

"Stop! Please!" She sneered as the grown man begged for freedom.

"You attacked the Heir of the Great Hattori family, and you expect to be forgiven?! Scum!" A hand squeezed her shoulder, distracting her from her rage. Turning, she saw her cousin along with a group of other chuunin.

"We'll handle it from here, Nozomu." Reluctantly, she loosened the tension of the wires and watched as the fell to the ground, weighed down by the Wings. He patted her head affectionately as he walked pasted her to join his friends in tying up the man, "Meet me at the sushi bar in two hours, I have something to discuss with you."

Two hours later, the girl was silently eating eel sushi when the chuunin sat beside her. He quickly ordered salmon sushi and turned his gaze to the frowning girl, "Something wrong?"

"Not really... What did you need to discuss?" She inquired before facing him fully on the leather seated stool. He thanked the waiter and accepted the sushi before turning his attention back to the girl who grew more and more impatient.

"You were very brave earlier, but you were also smart." Nozomu was taken aback by the sudden compliment, "You followed after an adult shinobi in order to save your brother, but you kept hidden until you found an opening. Many chuunin would've just rushed right in, but you -- a mere academy student -- didn't." She nodded slowly,

"I guess you're right." She murmured. He smiled and continued,

"You've left the clan to train on your own, and it's really paid off; which is why," he reached into his hip-pouch and pulled out a metal plate with the village symbol engraved upon it, "I asked the Akumakage to let you graduate early. Here," Nozomu took it with shaky hands. I smiled happily up at the chuunin and embraced him,

"You have no idea how much this means to me..." she whispered. He just laughed, knowing that he would never understand the girl's goals.
Back to top Go down
http://dokukiba.webs.com/
Ryusaki Uchiha
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Ryusaki Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Akatsuki Leader (Rain)

Hattori, Nozomu - Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hattori, Nozomu - Application   Hattori, Nozomu - Application EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:32 am

for now i just want to make sure that the special kunai just look different and do nothing specail until jonin. but if so

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Hattori, Nozomu - Application
Page 1 of 1