War of Attrition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto war of attrition main site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zenaku Uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenaku Uchiha
Snow Chuunin
Snow Chuunin
Zenaku Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Snow

Zenaku Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Zenaku Uchiha   Zenaku Uchiha EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:45 am

Basics

Name:Zenaku Uchiha

Village:Snow

Element(s):Fire

Personal Info
I enjoy analyzing and meeting new people

Family:None

Clan:Uchiha

Bloodline:Sharingan

Tattoo(s):A white serpentine dragon across his left arm
Scar(s):

Looks: https://2img.net/h/i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh53/Zenaku20/zennypoo.gif

Equipment

Weapon(s):Muramasa Shibien

Armor:Light shinobi battle armor

Equipment:shuriken, scrolls, seals, basic shinobi equipment

Extra Info

Bio: Zenaku was born to a farmer and his wife in the area of sekigahara. He lived peacefully until the day the battle of sekigahara began and his father was called upon to fight and was killed. A unknown shinobi from the land of mibu found zen in the chaos and took him to safety eventually dropping him off in the land of snow shinobi village. Zen was raised in the arts of shinobi hoping to one day become one of the best shinobi the world has ever seen

Rp sample:Zenaku endured harsh training in order to hone his skills as a shinobi. One of his trainers looked down on him as he attempted to understand the ways of shinobi. Remembering, he looks up at his sensei and speaks :Zenaku: Sensei? :Nameless Sensei: Gohondo Zenaku, i've told you time and again to call me by my name. Ryutachi Gohondo. Now What is it? :Zenaku: I'm ready for my test. Zen watches as Ryutachi rises and grins with a nod :Ryutachi: BEGIN!/ Zen jumps to his feet attempting to swing a kunai at Ryutachi's midsection. Ryu easily evades the attack and kicks zen in the solarplexes knocking the wind out of him for a second as zen drops to one knee :Zen: Darnit!/ In a rage zen rushes towards ryu again as ryu easily dodges every attempt on him before catching zen offguard with a submission move. :Ryu: Do you give up? :Zen sulking: Yes i surrender :Ryu pats him on the head and grins saying these words, If you don't control yourself and your anger you will never become a true shinobi....

Zens training went that way as zen learned the ways of the shinobi...

Last edited by Zenaku Uchiha on Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:16 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenshi Orekami
Akumakage
Akumakage
Kenshi Orekami

Character sheet
Village: Oni

Zenaku Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenaku Uchiha   Zenaku Uchiha EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:55 am

APPROVED

BUT ONLY 1 CHAKRA AFFINITY, SO PICK ONE YOU CAN GAIN THE OTHER 2
Back to top Go down