War of Attrition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto war of attrition main site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lavits Alder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavits Alder

Lavits Alder

Character sheet
Village: Moon

Lavits Alder Empty
PostSubject: Lavits Alder   Lavits Alder EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:54 am

Basics

Name: Lavits Alder

Village: Village Of Moon

Element(s): Earth

Personal Info

Family: Dart Alder (Brother)

Clan: (None)

Bloodline: (None)

Tattoo(s): (None)
Scar(s): (none)

Looks: Lavits Alder 1197860787_Anime_Boy1

Equipment

Weapon(s): (Wooden Knuckles) - The Story Of These Wooden Knuckles Are Still A Mystery, They Were Giving To Him By The Mysteries Red Figure (The One Who Destroyed His Village), Their Are Acicent Markings On The Knuckles

Armor: (none)

Equipment: (Wooden Knuckles) (Basic Ninja Equipment)

Extra Info

Bio: Lavits Growing Up In a Village Of People Who All Had Bloodlines, Never Had A Good Life, Or As He Is Told From His Peers, But He Never Believed That A Bloodline Made A Person So Special, He All Ways Trained To Become Better Then All Of His Peer's Nothing Ever Made Him Stop, He Trained Non-stop And Every Once In A while He Would All Ways Try And Fight The Higher Ranking Ninja's But Always Lost, His Peers Thought He Should Stop But He Never Stop Training, One Day when He Was Training Outside his Village, He Saw Smoke Coming Out Of His Village, Not Really Thinking Much About It He Continued, But After A While He Started To Hear Screams, He Ran To His Village To See That every One Was Dead In His Village, He rand to find His parents but found that they were dead in a burning house looking for him, He Feels The Presents Of A Person Behind Him He Turns Around and throws A Kunai But The Random Figure Grabs His before He Can, And Tell Him Your Tale Has Just Begun And Throws Him in To The Ground In Front Of A Tree That Was A Symbol To His People. The Random Man Throws Wooden Knuckles in front of the Whole That He Was In and throws a Vile That Makes Lavits Fall Asleep And The Last Thing He See's The Man Doing Is Burying His Body. (Continued in RP Sample)

RP sample: (3 Years Later) *Lavits Hand Pops out Of The Grown And Then Starts Pulling Him Self Out Of The Hole That He Was Buried In* *Huffing and puffing out of tiredness* Where Am I? *Looking Around* What Happened? *Stands Up* Where Is He *He walks Forward and accidentally Steps On The Wooden Knuckles The Red Figure Dropped in front of the hole* What The? *He Looks Down* What Are These *He Bends Down and Examines Them* Where Did These Come From *He Touch's Them With His Hands And A Blazing Memory Of The Red Figured Man Comes To His Memory* [color=red Your Tale Has Just begun[/color] *Lavits Drops The Wooden Knuckles and he falls Backwards making him go back into the hole* What The....What Was That *Stands Up Holding His Head* *gets up And See's That The Whole Village Is Burned Down* WHAT NO, I- I-I Thought It was Just A Dream *Falls To His Knees* *And Screams So Loud That The Gods Could Hear Him* *Try's To Hold Back His Crying* You Will Pay, I Will Have My Revenge, No Matter What, *Gets Up And Grabs The Wooden Knuckles And Gos To The Ninja School, And Finds The Ninja Head Band* It Doesn't Matter If They Didn't Think I was Ready, I Will Be By Time I Find This Guy *He puts The Head Band On, And Then Puts On The wooden Knuckles And They Start to Glow And He Then Punches A Steel Bar and the Knuckles Don't Break Put The Bar Has A Dent In it* This Looks Like Its Going to Help Alot!!! *He Then Looks Back At The Village* *Sighs* I Will Get My Revenge *He Walks Away From The Village*
Back to top Go down
http://daglotalta.webs.com/
Kenshi Orekami
Akumakage
Akumakage
Kenshi Orekami

Character sheet
Village: Oni

Lavits Alder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lavits Alder   Lavits Alder EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:43 pm

do you wish to be a student or genin?
Back to top Go down