Naruto war of attrition main site

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A Manly Dilema (continued from An Insignificant Stop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lenny Walrus
Stone Chuunin
Stone Chuunin

Character sheet
Village: Stone

PostSubject: A Manly Dilema (continued from An Insignificant Stop   Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:07 am

Another village loomed out of the forest. Lenny had been in motion for two full days, barrelling through the forest like a misguided bull. The forest had started to change. It began as a beautiful little outcropping of trees. Lenny kept his head down, trying to see as little of it as he could. The forest he was in now looked like the kind of place a giant spider would drag its victims. He forced himself to stray off the path, dodging trees and getting farther and farther from the Oni Village gate. With a quick leap, he landed in a nearby tree, carefully perching on a limb and watching the gate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The guard sat there, lazily watching a beautiful butterfly flutter from branch to ominous branch. "Youd think "the village of the cursed" wouldn't need a damn guard," the man let himself slump with a heavy hearted sigh. His entire purpose in life was to enforce tarrifs.
Hey mister. The guard jumped up and drew his sword, aiming menacingly at a little girl before sheathing it with a skittish look. This is no place for kids. Go find your parents. He shooed her with a nonchalant hand. She grunted a little more manly than a little girl would grunt, if little girls grunted in the first place. They're in there. She guestured past him to an empty swatch of street. "Whats your parents' names?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lenny stared up at the man, his loss for words beginning to show on the little round face of the little girl. Coulda transformed into a trader... better yet, coulda snuck in. For that matter, I coulda just walked through the gate and told the man i was just passing through. He tried his best to cry, fighting the dry tear ducts to no avail. "M-mommy and daddy," he said innocently. He was almost dismayed when he succeeded in making his lip quiver. The man stumbled a little bit. His face reduced from serious to what can only be described as... fluffy? "It... it's okay. Can you tell me what mommy and daddy are doing in town?" They... they are trading stuff. Lenny stumbled the words out in an attempt to be cute. The whole ordeal brought up an internal battle over whether he wanted to succeed or fail. Or a little boy, I coulda used the transformation jutsu on a little boy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The floorboards groaned their objections as an overstuffed Lenny plopped his way down. He had successfully tricked someone into thinking he was a little girl and had to earn back his manhood. He winced and rubbed his belly. The eating contest had seemed like a blessing an hour ago, when he found it. A quick look at the flyer that had started this journey told him he had some time. He rolled over and fell asleep, dreaming those aweful, Oni Village induced dreams.

Last edited by Lenny Walrus on Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : because.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lumpyluck
Lenny Walrus
Stone Chuunin
Stone Chuunin

Character sheet
Village: Stone

PostSubject: Departure   Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:34 am

"Spiders... mm... spi.." Cold sweat crept down Lenny's face, rolling over his clenched eyes and soaking the mat bellow. A breeze drifted from the window and made its way to Lenny. It disturbed his blanket just enough to tickle his face. "AH" The huge man bolted upright and began swatting himself, pushing away imaginary terrors. He slowly got his bearings and let out a relieved grunt. Lenny immediatly decided not to wait for the encore. Kunai and the like stowed under his apron, Lenny started off, not entirely sure of how he would trick the guards this time. He resolved by following suit from the mist village. "Earth clone jutsu!" Lenny waved his clone off and jumped through the window, heading for the closest unguarded stretch of wall.
On the outside, Lenny met his clone in the forest, same as usual, and began heading back on path. Same as last time. He reached into his pack and pulled out a pile of rice mush, a farewell gift from the mist village. He munched the handful and reached in for another. It looked like goop, but tasted alright still. The idea crossed him that the only training he had in the past week was stone clones and how to be a little girl. He picked up the pace with a long sigh, pointing himself at the Waterfall Village. Training could wait till he was closer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lumpyluck

A Manly Dilema (continued from An Insignificant Stop
Page 1 of 1