War of Attrition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto war of attrition main site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ascension

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet
Village: Village of Flame

Ascension Empty
PostSubject: Ascension   Ascension EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:13 pm

Gamma quickly opened his eyes, jumping up from his sleeping position. The door of his shed had slammed open and now he began to shiver as the harsh wind and snow blew through his residence. Gamma grabbed hold of the door and slammed it back, propping a chair under the knob. He started to yawn, and then proceeded to scratch the back of his neck while he shook some of the snow off of himself. The blizzard outside was getting stronger, this was evident from the fact that the door kept crashing in during his sleep. Gamma was getting annoyed with this solitary training. It had been four years since he had contact with any other person, or his family for that matter. Gamma began to think back to his grandmother. It was her idea for him to go through this solitary training. She explained that it would help him to grow at an exponential rate. His mother and even Gokudera were against this. Being sent to live atop the cold, unforgiving mountains, cut off from the rest of the world was something that no one wished on anyone. Well...maybe they did. But it was rarely for people they cared about. Soon enough though, Gamma came to agree with his grandmother. He wanted any way of becoming stronger, and if that meant that he'd be by himself for four years, though he'd hate it, he'd follow through with it. Being able to concentrate solely on training and not having to worry about missions would obviously increase his potential to train and become stronger.

The years passed slowly. Not just slow, but painstakingly slow. He first couple of months were torture. He almost died on numerous occasions, mostly from exposure to the extreme elements of the mountain. Staying alive in such freezing temperature would prove to be training in itself. He had to learn to harness his fire chakra in order to keep his body temperature up. Though this sounds simple, keeping a steady course of active chakra coursing through your body is no simple task, especially when you have to do it 24/7. There would be days when Gamma would pass out from exhaustion and be lucky that he was able to even wake up. After months began to pass, then the years slowly dwindled away. Gamma had rapidly become stronger. After gaining better chakra control he was able to increase his training hours. Instead of calling it quits when blizzards stormed through, he was now able to maintain his body temperature through these storms and continue his training. While mastering this, he was also mastering his clans jutsu. His Grandmother had supplied him with a scroll of the Akutabi's clan secret Bloodline and it's use. Using this bloodline also paved way to his growth. When he felt exhausted, he had the ability to use a fire justu, and then absorb said jutsu back into himself, giving him back some of his stamina at the cost of his chakra. It was a fair exchange, made even fairer when faced with the fact that if you ran out of stamina in a place like this, you'd die.

Gamma began to laugh as he thought about all of this. It was true, he had been through some hard times, but what he had gained...it was more than words could describe. She was right when she suggested this method of training. The blizzard soon began to die down and Gamma felt fully rested again. "Time to find some food" Gamma grabbed his pack and slung it over his shoulder, walking through the door and down the mountain path.
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet
Village: Syndicate Leader

Ascension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension   Ascension EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:16 pm

Its been four years since the young boy of the Akutabi clan went up into the mountains. With any luck... He should still be alive. If he is, she would finally be able to finish her technique. The Akutabi had a powerful fire bloodline that she would have to see in person. It gave them the ability to adsorb fire chakra among other things, but this was the most important to her. If she could figure out how they do this process she might be able to infuse it into her crystal dust with out them breaking into nothing or randomly exploding. So her journey took her into the very same mountain the boy gone to.

She decided to challenge the harsh mountain climate on her own. So she made previous preparations for herself by learning how to create a small crystal field with fire element chakra. It melted snow almost as soon as it entered the field turning into rain. So all she needed was an umbrella and she would be fine. Which could be found almost anywhere. It looked a little funny seeing a girl head up the mountain in summer clothes and an umbrella to anyone who saw her. No one attempted to stop her either. She wondered why, but it didn't get to her that much.

The first few days of searching turned up nothing. The mountain was fairly large and the blizzard was making it hard to see great distances. "Tsh, he better not be buried under the snow. I came a long ways to get here... Maybe I should have brought some people with me and forced them to search for me..." She dismissed the thought and released the jutsu that was providing her with shelter. She then activated her field quickly stretching around 5 feet out from her in all directions.

She picked up her bag which held her food among other important things. She threw it over her shoulder and looked over the region. In the distance there was a faint shadow of a small building. Which was quite unusual when you think about the climate of this mountain. "Aha... Finally... A sign of life." She headed straight for it... Literally. Wherever there was a dip in the ground solid crystal sealed it up almost as if it was a bridge that came out to travelers when they came close. The crystal soon dispersed as soon as she passed over the passed over the crystal bridge.

She finally arrived at the loosely built shack. As she was arriving she pulled out a candy sucker and popped it into her mouth. She always liked sweets, ever since she was small. "Hello!... Anyone there?!" No matter how much she yelled there was no response. She decided to look into the shack and found it to be vacant. Inside the shack though was fresh foot prints... Meaning whoever stays here she just barely missed them.

"Just my luck... Whatever. I am just going to increase my field then." All of a sudden everything stopped snowing the blizzard turned into a rain and then even the rain stopped somehow. The air then stabilized into a pleasant temperature. Almost like a perfect day in spring, but everywhere there was red sparkles in the air. It was her crystals doing... Combined with high amount of fire chakra. Doing things like this was a simple task to her, but she always aimed to improve herself. Thus being the reason she was in this mountain in the first place.

A little ways outside her field she could see a figure. "Lucky!!! That must be him." She smiled at her luck and ran over with a great amount of speed, the crystal field followed. Then she was around 15 feet in front of Gamma sitting in a crystal chair and enjoying her candy. Her gaze shifted over too him and looked at him top from bottom. From the looks of it he must have been up here for some amount of time. "Are you from the Akutabi clan? Specifically the one that went up into the mountains at age 14 to further progress his power."
Back to top Go down
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet

Ascension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension   Ascension EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:28 pm

Gamma continued to walk a bit before he could feel a burst of chakra. This chakra was no ordinary chakra, he could feel that it was fire chakra. Soon after this feeling something extremely weird happened. The snow in the entire area around him vanished, soon turning into rain. Gamma raised his hand over his head to futilely try and stop of it from falling, only to be shocked again when the rain stopped. This gave way to the area appearing as if it were springtime. Gamma looked in awe before he turned to face the person who was behind all of this. He had felt her presence before, but she didn't appear to really be a threat. If she was, she would have attacked by now. She had an odd look about her, especially with the crystal chair she was sitting in. Gamma made note not to drop his guard, if she was able to cause what had just occured only moments earlier, that meant she was someone not to underestimate. "Are you from the Akutabi clan? Specifically the one that went up into the mountains at age 14 to further progress his power." The girl asked him this question, leading to a feeling of confusion on Gammas part, but he made sure not to show this upon his face. How did this girl have information about him? "Umm...I've never heard of this "Akutabi Clan". I think you've got the wrong person. If you go further up the mountain you may find him. There's been an influx of hermits on this mountain recently." Gamma sent the girl a smile and continued on his way, walking past her.
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet

Ascension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension   Ascension EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:52 pm

She felt a little annoyed at him for giving that answer. She had been up in the mountain for a few days now and he had been the first sign of life. Either way he wasn't exactly normal by any means. It could be that he wasn't very awed by her technique. "Very well."

She was almost positive this was the person she was looking for. She spent lots of time researching the clan and who was still alive. When she heard some rumors of a child of the clan being sent up into the mountains to make his power rapidly increase. She changed her original plans and decided to wait for his power to reach a higher level. That is if he could even survive. Of course though... It would be extremely worth it to her if she waited for this growth.

She stood up and as she did so the chair disappeared. Either way something about him annoyed her. She was going to figure it out one way or another. "I am tired of all this searching and I am pretty sure you are the one I have been searching for. I highly doubt someone as young as yourself would be a hermit... Or up here in the first place. From the looks of things you have been up here for awhile as well." She lifted her arm up and point her empty hand towards him. Then within a second a medium sized orb composed of many shards shifting and moving in the orb appeared. "You forced my hand here... If you won't tell me. I guess I will force it out of you and if you aren't him. Then sucks to be you." With that the orb flew towards Gamma at a decently fast speed.

Jutsu Used:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Crystal Rain

What does it do: The user creates a mid air ball of many crystal shards. (All separated.) The user then guides it towards opponent. Due to its non solid form it can't be blocked unless by a wall or 360 barrier. (Just needs to fully impact on something.) Damage is not tremendous but can cause deep cuts and slow down the opponent effectively.

Is this jutsu from your bloodline or Custom Weapon?: Yes

Duration: Until target is hit or until it hits something else. (Also can be dissolved by user's will.)

Cool Down:1 post
Back to top Go down
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet

Ascension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension   Ascension EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:30 pm

Gamma laughed a bit to himself after hearing the girls reply. It seemed his bluff didn't go as well as he hoped it would have. It seemed she had researched him quite a bit before coming up here, so simply stating he wasn't who she said he was wouldn't work. Though Gamma still wondered why he was being looked for. The girl quickly stood up from her throne, the chair of crystal just as quickly dissipating as she did this. "I am tired of all this searching and I am pretty sure you are the one I have been searching for. I highly doubt someone as young as yourself would be a hermit... Or up here in the first place. From the looks of things you have been up here for awhile as well." Gamma was a good twenty feet away from her as she said this. He stopped in his tracks and looked at her over his shoulder. He smiled for a bit before replying. "C'mon now, why can't a young guy such as myself be a hermit? It's not just for old people ya' know." It seemed that this reply wasn't acceptable, as she raised her empty hand to him, firing an orb of some kind towards him. Before it appeared it seemed that shards began to comprise it. "You forced my hand here... If you won't tell me. I guess I will force it out of you and if you aren't him. Then sucks to be you." Gamma sighed. It seemed that this girl was serious. She fired the orb off, and it flew towards him at a fast pace. Gamma threw his hand downwards and reached for his holster. Pulling out one of his revolvers, he spun it around on his finger before taking aim at the orb. Squeezing the trigger, a bullet of condensed flame shot forward, impacting against the orb. This instantly caused an explosion, causing both attacks to faze out. Gamma spun his revolver once more before placing it back into his holster. He looked towards the girl who had just attacked him. "Well now, that was rude."
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet

Ascension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension   Ascension EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:21 pm

"Heh... Not bad. I knew you were from the Akutabi clan. That pistol there proves it." She then bit into her sucker and disposed of the stick part. She then did a quick flash of hands signs. "Fire Explosion Crystal." Nothing happened. She then began to do more hand signs. "Crystallized Dragon. Well let's see how you handle this one." A Huge red crystallized dragon appeared from behind her. "This is one of my more stronger techniques. If you die here you are worthless to me." She smiled and then pointed at Gamma and all of a sudden the dragon rushed towards Gamma like her pointing at Gamma was the start of a race.

This will be a true test of what exactly he has learned up here. Four years of this harsh enoverment isn't something a normal human can do. This person has adapted to it from living in it for four years. If he can't handle an A rank jutsu he would be worthless and her time searching for him would have been a waste. Either way she might tell him an interesting piece of information if he could live that long.

She laughed to herself for a second and watched Gamma's movements carefully. A small smile crept onto her face. It has been awhile since she had last fought. Being the boss of an organization is awfully boring, but these trips of hers always keep her on her toes. Either way this technique of hers isn't exactly normal. It is infused with a high amount of fire based chakra. "You better notice." She whispered to herself. "Otherwise you might end up dead."

Jutsus used:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Name:Fire Explosion Crystal

What does it do: It fuses more fire element chakra into the crystals to allow the user to create more powerful attacks. (Crystals turn red.) With impact attacks there will be a bigger explosion upon impact.

Side note: This can be used for all crystals besides Broken Sky
Can't be activated with Earth binding crystal.

Duration:Until user is killed or until user wills it to be gone. (K.O is included.)

Cool Down:3 (Only when use is changed.)

Name: Crystallized Dragon

What does it do: It creates a fabled dragon (Asian version. You know the one with the long bodies.) The user can only create one. It has great force
behind it and upon impact if target is on ground it can create a small crater.
Dragon is controllable. It is semi easy to dodge but requires a good defensive jutsu to block it. (S or upper A rank.)

Duration:Ends upon impact and damage that is caused.

Cool Down:4 posts
Back to top Go down
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet

Ascension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension   Ascension EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:56 pm

Gamma was a little confused by the jutsu she first used. She said "Fire Explosion Crystal." yet nothing happened. He followed this jutsu up with more handsigns followed by a gigantic red dragon appearing behind her. It seemed that even with this large jutsu she wasn't going all out. From the way she spoke it seemed she was testing him, though Gamma still couldn't understand the reason behind it. As much as Gamma wanted to comeback at her last remark with a witty comeback, he didn't have time to. The dragon was moving in. He did happen to take note of the color of the dragon though and the chakra he could faintly feel from it. It seemed to have the katon element. Maybe the jutsu she used earlier had given it that affect. After all, it was called "Fire Explosion Crystal" and all the jutsu she had been using thus far involved crystal of some sort. He wasn't definite at all about this hunch, but he made sure to keep it in the back of his mind. Gamma placed his hands together and began to form hand signs. Flame began to concentrate on his palm, "Majestic Tiger of Eruption". Gamma quickly slapped the ground under him. A slight rumbling could be felt before directly under the dragon, a large swiping tiger appeared under the dragon, jumping upwards and crashing into it. The two beast seemed to be struggling with each other before both exploded. The flame of Gamma's tiger dissapated, but the flame from the dragon seemed to overflow out of the crystal that was now broken. It seemed that the crystal held the katon element within and used it to increase its power. Gamma smirked while he placed his hands together, forming a box of sorts. As he did this, the flames that flowed out of the crystal rapidly made their way to him, quickly absorbing into his body. "If all you can use is the fire element with these crystal attacks, you're not long for this fight either." Gamma said this, but he was quite sure she had another affinity. He could almost feel it.
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet

Ascension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension   Ascension EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:15 pm

"Oh? You stopped my dragon... Good job." She laughed out loud for a moment. "You adsorbed the flames quite well... Your progress is good... But, you are sorely mistaken if you think fire is my only element." She did a few hand signs very quickly. "Earth Binding Crystal." She smiled at Gamma and then did a flurry of hand signs which seemed a decent amount more than the previous jutsu she had used.

"Greater Crystallized Dragon Barrage!!! Just kidding! Crystallized world!" With this everything around them turned into crystal. The crystal a dark brown like earth. "Next up Crystal Bind!" With this the ground reached up from Gammas feet aiming to capture him and hold him in place. Without a split second delay she completed another hand sign set. "Crystal Wave!" This time the ground seemed to roll at Gamma then breaking away from the ground creating a wave about 10 feet off the ground. "Maybe I shoulda taken it a little more easy... Oh well. I'm sure he will be fine.... Hopefully...." She rubbed her head for a moment and chose to continue the attack.

If he had died her research will be delayed tremendously... But she needed to study his actions his movements to see how developed his bloodline was. If he should survive this she would finally sit down and talk to him about his clan. She didn't really care weather or not he lived or died. Its just she needed him to complete her research for her ability. She hoped to lure him in with her knowledge and hopefully gaining a new good member to her group.

From what she had seen so far, his journey up into this mountain hasn't been in vein. His ability to control his bloodline was good too.Meaning that the four years he spent up here had been a success. Well that is of course he can live threw this. Due her research she was able to learn how to channel her chakra into her ability a lot faster than normal. This being the secret to her being able to do so many jutsu at a fast pace.

Jutsu used:

Name:Earth Binding Crystal

What does it do: The user uses more earth element chakra creating harder and more controllable crystal. (Changes color to brown.) This also opens up a few jutsus. (Ideal for defensive crystal techniques.)

Duration:Until user wishes or until K.O'd/Death.

Cool Down:2 posts after switched.

Name:Crystal Bind

What does it do: Attempts to bind opponent from the ground with crystal. (The crystal reaches up from the ground attaching itself onto the foot and quickly crawls its way up the legs.) It takes three posts to completely bind the opponent if caught. Meaning they won't be able to do anything. The crystal is harder to break due to earth fusion. It is possible to break with A rank jutsus.

Requirements: Crystallized world and Earth Binding Crystal.

Duration:Until broken... User is K.O'd/killed or until user wishes for it to be gone.

Cool Down:2 posts.

Name:Crystal Wave

What does it do: The user creates a decent sized wave made out of crystals and sends it towards the opponent. This is an offensive technique not meant to bind. When it crashes into the opponent it hits them with tremendous force sending them flying backwards. Due to its size it is difficult to dodge. Blocking may also be hard but is more possible. The best way to stop it is by using another A rank or above jutsu to cancel out the wave. (The jutsu must have some form of a bang to it xP.)

Side note: It can be stopped by user and solidified into a cliff or some type of shape. It can also be used for defense. Can create two at once. (One for each hand.)

Duration:Until solidified. User's death or being KO'd. Broken.

Cool Down:3 posts

Name:Crystallized world

What does it do: Changes the land scape inside the field to crystal. Taking away any benefits they may have gained from the area they were in.

Duration:Until not needed, death, or knocked out.

Cool Down: None. (Its continuous.)
Back to top Go down
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet

Ascension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension   Ascension EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:15 pm

Gamma sighed a bit as the next waves of attacks seemed to be coming his way. This girl seemed to have anticipated the fact that he'd absorb the flames from that last dragon attack. Though after this, she seemed to reveal that fire wasn't the only element that she had in store. Gamma figured this was the fact before she said this, but it was now confirmed. Soon enough she began her flurry of hand signs. "Earth Binding Crystal." Gamma smirked. It seemed his hunch from before was true about her jutsu. She had to manually change the element of the crystals that she used. It also was apparent that earth was her second affinity. She began to form more handsigns before exclaiming the name of a jutsu. From hearing the beginning of it Gamma prepared himself to face earth elemented dragons, such as the first one he had faced. Gamma was soon caught of guard as he heard the ever annoying phrase, "Just Kidding!". She continued on with the hand signs and then began to use a jutsu called "Crystallized World!". As this jutsu was released everything around the two turned into crystal, the crystal even taking the dark brown color of her earth element. Gamma began to look around himself, trying to figure a way out. It was obvious to assume that being within a field in which your opponent controlled would be bad for you. Before he could put his escape plans into action, or even begin to formulate them, the woman released yet another jutsu. The ground began to reach up, binding Gamma's feet down to the ground. Gamma rolled his eyes at this, but was even more taken aback at the rapid succession that the next jutsu was used. The woman had now summoned a giant wave of crystal that she was now sending crashing towards him. In his bound state, Gamma couldn't rightly just jump out of the way of the attack. With a smile, Gamma reached down, pulling out both of his revolvers. With his first revolver he fired off the remaining five shots he had left. This being the same revolver he used to counter her previous attack. As all five of these bullets impacted different parts of the wave, an immense explosion sounded off, the wave now dissipating. Debris flew about, and a cloud of dust filled area. Through the dust, Gamma fired off six rounds from his second revolver, aiming all of these shots at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet

Ascension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension   Ascension EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:43 pm

She smiled a moment before she did a few quick hand signs. "Heavy Crystal shield." With that she did a few more hand signs that allowed her to disappear into the ground. The shield she left over where she was used to trick Gamma from the fact she wasn't there anymore. The first two shots hit the shield before the top part of the shield was destroyed. By the time it broke threw it was to late she wasn't there anymore.

She slowly came out of the ground from behind Gamma without making a sound. "Not bad.... There is just one problem though. Your feet... They are still bound and your out of ammo it seems. Nonetheless you did well." She snapped her fingers and the effects from the binding jutsu and Crystallized world disappeared. Everything turned back to how it was when they first met. Even the damage from the battle was gone... Almost like the battle never happened.

She smiled at Gamma. "It seems you pass... Your training up here was a success." She reached into her bag an pulled out another candy. This time it looked like a red jaw breaker. "I always like the red ones... Anyways onwards." She popped the small candy into her mouth before pacing back a forth a short distance. "Now you may be curious as to how I know you and your clan. Let's just explain that with I am a scholar of a sorts... I know much about you and your clan. If you wish to hear what I have to offer. I want you to work for me as a leader of my organization. If you wish to take me up on this offer come to this location." Her words were only heard by Gamma as she spoke the location. Her knowledge on the clans of the world was great. Some more than others... There was some she hasn't even heard of yet as well... But she did know of the major clans a lot.

Akutabi clans was one of those clans she had secret and a wide variety of knowledge on. He did well breaking her dragon and then her crystal wave with Earth Binding. He could be of use to her and plus she needed more members to reach her goal. Either way he will most likely accept out of curiosity and wanting to leave the mountain. Four years is a long time to be crammed up somewhere by yourself.

With that she walked away heading towards the main HQ.

Jutsu Used:
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Name:Crystal Shield Heavy

What does it do: Creates a very durable and strong shield. Which block B rank jutsus and partially blocks A rank justsus. (Some A rank Can be blocked completely.)

Duration:Until broken or until user wills it to disappear.

Cool Down:4

Name:Crystal Evasion

What does it do:

B rank: it allows the user to use body flicker at a faster speed.(Passive ability.)

A rank: It allows the user to disappear into the crystals and appear anywhere else in the crystal field. (Crystallized world must be active.)

Duration:Until user wishes to exit

Cool Down:None

Name:Earth Binding Crystal

What does it do: The user uses more earth element chakra creating harder and more controllable crystal. (Changes color to brown.) This also opens up a few jutsus. (Ideal for defensive crystal techniques.)

Duration:Until user wishes or until K.O'd/Death.

Cool Down:2 posts after switched.
Back to top Go down
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet

Ascension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension   Ascension EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:03 pm

Just as quickly and mysteriously as she had appeared, the woman had disappeared in such the same manner. It had appeared that she had been testing him even at the end of the fight. He began to holster his revolvers before scratching the back of his head in confusion. "What could she know about my clan...." Questions filled his mind as he thought about what it could be that she could tell him that he didn't already know. He was going to easily dismiss what happened today and go about his business, but something else occurred to him. She seemed to have been very insightful about his clan. To the point that she even knew about techniques that had been handed down secretly through the clan. "Could she know something I don't?" If he wanted to find out if this was true or not, he'd have to work as "a leader of her organization". Gamma had no idea what this meant. What "organization" could she possibly be talking about. This whole thing reeked of secrecy, but Gamma was enticed into thinking more about it as he made his way back to his shack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ascension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension   Ascension Empty

Back to top Go down

Ascension
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War of Attrition :: The Wilderness :: The Mountains-
Jump to: