War of Attrition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto war of attrition main site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shins Jutsu (W.I.P)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shin Megami
Swordsman Of The Mist Leader
Shin Megami

Character sheet
Village: Mist

Shins Jutsu (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Shins Jutsu (W.I.P)   Shins Jutsu (W.I.P) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:31 pm

General Skills

Name:Kawarimi no Jutsu

Type: Ninjutsu

What does it do: This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach using the Body Flicker Technique, the moment an attack hits. This creates an optical illusion, making the enemy think the attack was successful. The user can then use this confusion to escape or launch a counter-attack. Exploding tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. Basically all ninja know this technique.

Is this jutsu from your bloodline or Custom Weapon?: No

Duration: N/A

Name:Bunshin no Jutsu

What does it do: This technique creates intangible copies of the user. The clones are simply illusions and will dissipate when they come into contact with something. The illusions can be seen through by the Byakugan and the Sharingan. A person with normal eyes can also distinguish the clones from the original, since the clones will not disrupt the area around themselves with their movement (won't kick up dust, crush grass, etc.)

Duration: How long does the jutsu last at any time.

Name: Henge no Jutsu

What does it do: This jutsu allows the user to transform either themselves or another object into the appearance of another person, animal, or object. This is one of the basic jutsu taught at the Ninja Academy. Fundamentally, all ninja know this jutsu. The transformation technique is considered to be among the more difficult E-ranked techniques, since it requires constant emission of chakra while mentally maintaining the form.

Duration: Until dispelled or injured

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu

What does it do: This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and their intended destination.

Is this jutsu from your bloodline or Custom Weapon?: (This question is asked so that we can gauge if you are over powering your bloodline or weapon)

Name: Muon Satsujin Jutsu (Silent Homicide Technique)

Type: General Skill

What does it do: As the name suggests, this technique is simply a very quiet method of killing an opponent, usually from behind with a blade. Additionally, because the user is very silent, it cannot be easily defended against. The user will often slit their opponent's throat, preventing any cry that might give them away.

Last edited by Shin Megami on Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
kritter
KazeKage
KazeKage
kritter

Character sheet
Village: Village Hidden In The Sand

PostSubject: Re: Shins Jutsu (W.I.P)   Shins Jutsu (W.I.P) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:50 pm

Just a note, but E-Ranked techniques are known by all Shinobi, and there shouldn't be reason to add them.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/woundedv2
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet
Village: Syndicate Leader

PostSubject: Re: Shins Jutsu (W.I.P)   Shins Jutsu (W.I.P) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:05 pm

Actually they are required to be added to your list. Weather you like it or not.... Otherwise it will be taken as you don't know them... Words quoted from Ryu.
Back to top Go down
Shin Megami
Shin Megami

Character sheet
Village: Mist

PostSubject: Re: Shins Jutsu (W.I.P)   Shins Jutsu (W.I.P) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:46 pm

Fuuton Ninjutsu

Name: Fuuton Yadama Tegoma no Jutsu [Wind Element: Projectile Control Technique]

What does it do: This technique theoretically forms the basis of most other Wind Ninjutsu. Forming the necessary handseal, the user is able to alter the angle of slope as well as the speed of a small object [a Kunai or something similar] in midair. Though being a rather simple Jutsu, this technique is rather popular, due to the fact that the user becomes more adept to Wind Ninjutsus overall, while it also alleviates hitting an opponent with a projectile or dodging the same.

Name: Fuuton Nejikaze [Wind Screw]

What does it do: By creating a small vortex with wind chakra, the user of this jutsu is able to create a small, durable drill bit which can be used for anything from cutting to boring holes in rock faces.

Name: Fuuton Eagan [Wind Element Air Gun]

What does it do: After forming the needed handseals, the user will breathe in air deeply. Once the needed air is taken in, the user can blow it out in the form of a sphere-like bullet. If you are hit with it, it can cause many small cuts all over the place of impact. The farther this is shot, the weaker it will become.

Name: Fuuton Kaze Suke-to [Wind Element Wind Skating]

What does it do: After performing the needed hand seals, the user is able to "glide" on the air as if they were just skating on a rink or on ice. This allows them to move faster while traveling or fighting. However, this does not allow the user to fly, but, instead, it allows the user to sort of float over the ground. This move is very useful for performing assignations as the users footsteps cannot be heard.

Duration: 12 posts

Name:Fūton: Reppūshō

What does it do: A simple technique that sends a gust of concentrated wind at the opponent from the users palm. Can be used to increase the speed of the users projectiles or reduce the speed of enemy projectiles.

Name: Fuuton Kaiten Shuriken

What does it do: By imbuing their shuriken with wind chakra, the user can launch them with a ring of cutting wind around them. The shuriken can then be individually controlled because of the chakra put into them.

Is this jutsu from your bloodline or Custom Weapon?: no

Duration: 3 posts

Name: *Fuuton • Eado-mu [Wind Element • Air Dome]

Type:Ninjutsu

What does it do: After forming a set of handseals, the user will focus his/her chakra into the air around him/her. It will spread around the user and form a thin barrier of air around the user. It will spread 2 meters around the user, protecting them from light projectiles and low rank(E, D) jutsu. Also, if your opponent is within this 2 meter range, they will be pushed out of the range.

Duration: 6 posts

Name: Fuuton Daitoppa

What does it do: After bringing their hand to their mouth, the user will then proceed to blowing a large blast of wind from their mouth. It can tear through trees and leave a path through the ground. It can not break through a bolder however, can cause massive bruising and breaking bones.

Name: Fūton: Suiran Reppū

What does it do: By using wind-based chakra, the user can infuse his/her chakra with bladed weapons from a distance and manipulate them. The drawback of this technique is that the user generally must remain immobile during its use.

Duration: 4 posts

Name: Fūton: Renkūdan

What does it do: After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air via their mouth and then gathers up chakra in their chest, before spewing out multiple balls of condensed air and chakra. This jutsu is considered very dangerous and should they impact properly on a target can cause bones to fracture and in severe cases internal bleeding.

Name: Fuuton Kyoukou Eado-mu [Wind Element • Strong Air Dome]

What does it do After forming a set of handseals, the user will focus his/her chakra into the air around him/her. It will spread around the user and form a stronger barrier of air around the user(as compared to it's prerequisite). It will spread 4 meters around the user, protecting them from most projectiles and a decent amount of jutsu(E-C). Also, if your opponent is within this 4 meter range, they will be forcefully pushed out of the range.

Duration: 6 posts

Name: *Fuuton • Atsugai [Wind Element • Pressure Damage]

What does it do: A tornado-like mass is compressed until it has a very high density and is then released. The wind pressure is raised to its highest limit, and once the technique hits the target, everyone will be swept off their feet. If the technique is used by someone who has mastered wind nature transformation, the blast can hit a vast range, inflicting massive damage on both the target and their surroundings.

Name: Fūton: Shinkūha

What does it do: The user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling a large blade of wind. The resulting blast is large enough to slice through multiple targets, causing great damage.

Name: Fuuton DaiNejikaze [Great Wind Screw]

What does it do: By creating a small vortex with wind chakra around one of their arms, the user of this jutsu is able to create a continually rotating drill bit that covers the entirety of their arm which can be used for boring holes through their opponent whilst also providing some minor protection from projectiles and Raiton Jutsu of equivalent or lower rank.

Duration: 3 posts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shins Jutsu (W.I.P)   Shins Jutsu (W.I.P) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shins Jutsu (W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1