War of Attrition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto war of attrition main site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mission Assignement Office

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sîn Nara
Mist Chuunin
Mist Chuunin
Sîn Nara

Character sheet
Village: Village Hidden In The Mist

The Mission Assignement Office Empty
PostSubject: The Mission Assignement Office   The Mission Assignement Office EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:27 pm

Shortly after dawn, Team 9 of Kirikagure, composed of Chiro Yaga, Lyia Owasai, Sîn Nara and their mentor Inei assembled in front of the Mizukage's mansion and office. Their older sensei reminded the team of the importance of this day, their first as a team of Chuunin and higher exclusively. The speech dragged on and on, and Sîn couldn't help but yawn obviously, which earned him a severe look from Inei and the once again over-enthusiastic Chiro. before any conflict erupted again so early in the day, Lyia pushed them both toward the door so they made their way to the top.

Aside from dreaming of his lost bed, Sîn focused his attention on re-checking if he had not forgotten any important part of his equipment before leaving this morning. Back in the day his mother used to this on him all the time, but she bugged him so much that he had found a way to avoid her inspection; he rushed to the kitchen and grabbed his breakfast before returning to his room, and he left the house by the window. Of course that wretched and over-controlling women had designed all sort of tricks and trap to exert what she believed to be a rightful watch on her son, but she was no match for his genetic Nara intellect. The good side was that he had now more independence, at the cost of some efforts, but the the downside was that had now to check out all his stuff for himself. A quick mental run-through cleared up the list quick fast though, and when the 4 shinobis stepped in the office, he felt that he was ready for what was to come.

A few adjutants were there, but there was no sign of the leading man himself in the room. Sîn was rather curious about meeting this new Mizukage, as it was said he was a very young man not much older than himself, but gifted with great talents. Inei stepped forward and presented his team while explaining their new situation, pointing turn by turn the widely smiling Chiro, the ready-looking Lyia and the half-asleep Sîn. Overall most of the conversation still eluded Sîn's understanding due to his lack of attention aside from the very last part:

"...and thus we find ourselves ready for any mission the village of Kirikagure has for us, hopefully one worthy of the talented ninjas here."

Mentally shaking his head at this boastful presentation, Sîn couldn't help but feel afraid the Kage would actually take Inei to his word and assign them an important mission. Anyway, the Mizukage's aides had jsut finished noting everything, and only awaited for the man himself to arrive an determine a judgment on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Nishashi Kamon
Swordsman Of The Mist
Swordsman Of The Mist
Nishashi Kamon

Character sheet
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission Assignement Office   The Mission Assignement Office EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:13 pm

The gently opens as a tall figure could be seen walk into the door. The person that just in the door was Nishashi with a look of boredom in his face. He surveyed to room to see if anyone in here can help him get a mission since its be ages since he was on a mission. Once done looking around, he calmly walks towards the desk and sits infront of the desk. Nishashi adjusts his chair to get a more better position in and with a sarcastic tone in his voice he says.Where in the hell is everone. Man I havent seen no one in days since I've became a swordsmen. He says as he starts to spin around in the chair
Back to top Go down
Nishashi Kamon
Swordsman Of The Mist
Swordsman Of The Mist
Nishashi Kamon

Character sheet
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission Assignement Office   The Mission Assignement Office EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:05 pm

After a while of spinning around in the chair, Nishashi gets out the chair and heads out the room. Man I guess I will find some fun somewhere but I wonder what should I do. Nishashi stands outside the room pondering on his his next move. A idea comes to his head as a smile starts to form around his face. I got Nothing. Nishashi starts to frown. Man this is boring for me, I shoulda go to sleep. He puts his hand down as he walks towards the exit in shame. Man this is not cool.
Back to top Go down
Shimada
Mist Jounin
Mist Jounin
Shimada

Character sheet
Village: The Village Hidden In The Mist

PostSubject: Re: The Mission Assignement Office   The Mission Assignement Office EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:39 pm

Shimada that was roaming around the village until he got an instict to go the mansion and pick up a mission he setps inside of the room where he finds a strange and bored looking ninja i wanted to walk up to him but i was kinda nervous on what he might've say so i walk passed him excuse me and headed to the main desk on which the missions were being handed out
Back to top Go down
Shimada
Mist Jounin
Mist Jounin
Shimada

Character sheet
Village: The Village Hidden In The Mist

PostSubject: Re: The Mission Assignement Office   The Mission Assignement Office EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:45 pm

Shimada pauses and thinks hmm i guess i don't feel up on doing a mission right now shimada sighs what a drag shimada places his hands in his pockets and head out of the mansion while he thinks i wonder what am gonna do now he shruggs his shoulders and goes out into the village.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mission Assignement Office   The Mission Assignement Office Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mission Assignement Office
Page 1 of 1