Naruto war of attrition main site
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 The journey to the mist(Open).

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nami Hozhimi
Rain Jounin
Rain Jounin
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-03-14

Character sheet
Rank: Jounin
Village: Village Hidden In The Mist

PostSubject: The journey to the mist(Open).   Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:39 pm

Nami removed her left bang, as it blew infront of her left eyehole in her blue cat mask. She was wearing the rain ANBU uniform, her headband tied around her neck, her long silver ponytail swaying in the wind behind her. The amekage had told her to head to the mist, to get familiar with the surrondings, and bring a report of the areas back, so the other ANBU`s knew what they were getting in to, once the 2 villages allied.

Nami had been travling for 2 days now, normaly it would take longer to get to the water country, but because of her stamia, Tenchi would arrive almost a day befor time. She leaped off to the next tree branch, and looked forward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orochimaru

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:21 pm

Orochimaru has been wondering, looking for any helpless subjects to take back to his village. For those lost and abandoned, he would provide a new life, but for any ninjas... He would take them prisoner and run tests... Many tests. He heard someone off in the distance and he disappeared behind a tree, waiting for them to pass and possibly spring an attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nami Hozhimi
Rain Jounin
Rain Jounin
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-03-14

Character sheet
Rank: Jounin
Village: Village Hidden In The Mist

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:28 pm

Nami suddenly stopped, when she heard something rustle in the trees. She drew her kunai and threw it, but it ended up in a impaled bird, that had been flapping it wings clean on the moitsture on the leafs. She hmped and leaped down onto the forest floor, listning ofr any sign of other sounds
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orochimaru

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:31 pm

Orochimaru blended into the tree he was standing by. A snake slithered around by the female ninja, it being the eyes for Orochimaru.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nami Hozhimi
Rain Jounin
Rain Jounin
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-03-14

Character sheet
Rank: Jounin
Village: Village Hidden In The Mist

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:37 pm

Tenchi was about to take a step forward when she saw a snake crawl around her. She added abit of chakra to her feet, like when you were walking on water, and stepped onto the snake, breathing it into serval pieces. "Useless animal..", she mumbled, walking down the forest road.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orochimaru

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:42 pm

Orochimaru's connection was severed, however, he was able to gather quite a bit of information from the chakra enhanced stomp.Fascinating... She has an interesting chakra... Most likely a bloodline trait... I could use that... Orochimaru left the tree he was hiding in and damaging it's root system causing it to fall in the Jounin's direction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nami Hozhimi
Rain Jounin
Rain Jounin
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-03-14

Character sheet
Rank: Jounin
Village: Village Hidden In The Mist

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:47 pm

Nami`s trained ears, heard when the first couple of roots broke. She formed quick handseals, befor she ended them in a dragon handseal. "..ice spikes", she mumbled. % large ice spikes shoot up from the ground behind her, penatrating the large fallen tree, oddly enough surviving the impact, meaning it wasent normal ice.






Name:ice Spikes
Rank: B
What does it do:The user unleashes giant spikes made of ice if they are endangered
Is this jutsu from your bloodline or Custom Weapon?: Bloodline
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orochimaru

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:34 pm

Debris flew into the air as the tree hit the ground. Once it cleared, Orochimaru was standing where the tree had fallen from. "My dear... That was an interesting jutsu you used there... By chance can you explain how it worked?" he asked in a mysterious tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nami Hozhimi
Rain Jounin
Rain Jounin
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-03-14

Character sheet
Rank: Jounin
Village: Village Hidden In The Mist

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:35 am

nami turned her heard towards the snake, and knew him from the bingo book. "Hm...orochimaru if im not mistaken?", she said in a emotionless tone, as her face had a small smink on it, through the mask hided it. "..creep back into you hole, i have more important buinesses"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orochimaru

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:08 pm

A smirk appeared on Orochimaru's face. "More important eh? I could make you more important you know...? Head of a village even. All I wish to know is how that Jutsu there worked..." Orochimaru took notice of her head band. "Or even give aid to your own village. In these times of war... Everyone could use some assistance" As he was speaking, he was slowly creeping forward closer to Nami. A snake quickly slithered quickly into a bush behind Nami.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nami Hozhimi
Rain Jounin
Rain Jounin
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-03-14

Character sheet
Rank: Jounin
Village: Village Hidden In The Mist

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:22 pm

Nami noticed the snake with the corner of her eye, and remebered it. "You really think im stupid eh sannin?..what a way to treat a woman", she said, placing a hand onto her hip. "..everyone knows you cant be trusted, besides, as i said befor, i dont have time to play with you", she said, turning her back to him. "call back you little snake you slitherd into the brushes, and leave, or else you small brainless slaves will get their beloved "lord", back, piece by piece, in small icebags"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orochimaru

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:31 pm

"I see I have been gossiped about. How flattering... A snake in the bushes...? By my count, there is nothing in the bushes there..." A breeze came by pushing the bush around to show that there in fact was no longer a snake in the foliage. "If you plan on returning me to my 'brainless slaves' in pieces, I can guarantee that I would return and, well, return the favor so to say."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nami Hozhimi
Rain Jounin
Rain Jounin
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-03-14

Character sheet
Rank: Jounin
Village: Village Hidden In The Mist

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:35 pm

"hm, you really think you stand a chance against me?..how foolish...", she said, turning around. "You just as annoying clay using girl", she mumbled, beginning to walk again, yet she keept watch o f his chakra flow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orochimaru

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:52 pm

Orochimaru stayed perfectly still. "No fool am I. Those whom look down upon others, will miss the blow sent from above..." A snake slithered away from the trunk of a tree as a large thick tree branch from the tree fell right above Nami
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nami Hozhimi
Rain Jounin
Rain Jounin
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-03-14

Character sheet
Rank: Jounin
Village: Village Hidden In The Mist

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:04 pm

Nami heard the branch cracking, and formed yet anthoder set of handseals, ending them in a tiger seal. "Beast wave palm!", she said, as she swiped her arm up in a swift movement, the branch getting cut clean in half, befor falling down, Nami standing in the middle. "you really wish to die, dont you?"


Name:Beast Wave Palm
Rank: B
What does it do:A powerful jutsu that uses large amounts of wind nature chakra that can cut and slash through any material. Nami activates it by summoning chakra in his right hand, and then swipes a slicing chakra wave which appears to be controlled by Nami's will and thoughts. Nami is able to use this jutsu in rapid succession
Is this jutsu from your bloodline or Custom Weapon?: N/A
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orochimaru

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:15 pm

"You should respect your elders young one... You seem very rash. Using a powerful attack to avoid that branch. A step backwards might have worked as well. You still have things to learn despite your rank... My offer still stands child."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nami Hozhimi
Rain Jounin
Rain Jounin
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-03-14

Character sheet
Rank: Jounin
Village: Village Hidden In The Mist

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:23 pm

Tenchi hmped and looked at him. "if you had been a diffrent person, maby, but i know if i go with you, you will just slap a curse mark on me, test on me like i was some lap rat, and steal my bloodline"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orochimaru

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:36 pm

"I do thank you for confirming my suspicions on if you did have a bloodline or not. You could have just been a powerful ice ninja... All more to my point... You have much to learn..." an extremely large snake burst from the ground under Nami and wrapped around her it's powerful muscles constricting her from moving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nami Hozhimi
Rain Jounin
Rain Jounin
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-03-14

Character sheet
Rank: Jounin
Village: Village Hidden In The Mist

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:24 pm

Nami reached to slip a kunai into her hand from her holster, when the snake wrapped itself around her. "hm, says the worm...you not even worthy of seeing my face", she said, as added chakra into the kunai she was holding, making it a thin, sharp line, able to cut through rock. She tugged it in her and, and cut into the snake, causing it to loosen its grib around her waist, making arm loose enough so she could move it. In one swift cut, the snake ended like the branch.


Name:Flying Swallow
Rank: A
What does it do:Using \'Chakra Flow\', this technique requires a bladed weapon; by feeding chakra into the weapon, the ninja will increase the length and density of his blade to strike an enemy from several feet out of the physical blade\'s range. This is accomplished by creating an invisible extension of chakra that shapes into an edge that functions like the normal blade itself
Seeing the blade, the opponent may misjudge how far they need to move to avoid an incoming strike and thereby still be cut even if they manage to avoid the metal portion of the blade. The chakra-enhanced blades are strong and sharp enough to strike through solid rock or cut through iron. This technique works best with elemental chakra, especially with wind chakra for offensive cutting power.
Is this jutsu from your bloodline or Custom Weapon?: Used with kunai`s.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orochimaru

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:39 pm

From the split snake, dozens smaller snakes slithered out of the two halves until the larger snake, or what was left of it, shriveled up. The smaller snakes began to move rapidly around Nami's feet some snapping at her heels with their poisonous fangs and many others sliding up her person and beginning to encase her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nami Hozhimi
Rain Jounin
Rain Jounin
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-03-14

Character sheet
Rank: Jounin
Village: Village Hidden In The Mist

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:53 pm

Nami had to keep her act up, for her little plan to work so she let the snakes incase her, yet she struggled enough for them to keep her body loose from them, shoulders and up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orochimaru

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:02 pm

One of the snakes at Nami's heels bit her and hard injecting it's venom deep into her blood stream. "Unless you have a cure... You will begin to lose control over you limbs, starting with your legs... Once everything goes numb, you heart will slow, even in extreme activity. Eventually, your heart will stop all together obviously causing death. I do hope this isn't the end for you... That would make it too easy"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nami Hozhimi
Rain Jounin
Rain Jounin
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-03-14

Character sheet
Rank: Jounin
Village: Village Hidden In The Mist

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:17 pm

"oh trust me, im not this stupid". When the snake bit her, she turned into a log, meaning it just was a replacement jutsu, used by most standard chunnin-jounin level ninjas.

"hm...Ice release: solar ray!", came a voice from above orochimaru. Nami had needed time to perform the jutsu, and since she had switched herself when she cut the snake, she had gotten plenty of time. Her large ice disk, she was standing at the edge of, had been focusing the sunlight. She trusted her hand down towards him, sending a 10 feet wide, and high, solar beam down towards him.


Name:Ice Disk

Rank: A

What does it do:This jutsu turns the moisture particles in the air into an ice disk. They can be hurled with tremendous force at a target and are hard to dodge because of their transparency. They can also be strung together to spy on areas. They can also be used defensively, creating highly durable shields or disks to stand on to hover in the air. By forming the ice into a large lens, the user can hover in the sky to focus the rays of the sun into a powerful beam capable of melting and exploding the pinpointed area

Is this jutsu from your bloodline or Custom Weapon?: Bloodline
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orochimaru

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:38 pm

There were small holes around where Nami's replacement had been standing, many of the tiny snakes had dug themselves underground. Orochimaru glanced upwards "Good..." A snake from underground, which had greatly enlarged itself from the dirt and moisture, rapidly came up from directly under Orochimaru swallowing him whole. The thick skin of the snake was durable enough to protect Orochimaru from the attack. After the beam passed, the snake slithered out from under the Ice Disc in the sky. It then opened it's mouth wide and Orochimaru walked out. All the other smaller snakes that hand't dug themselves underground came and slithered around Orochimaru. "That is a useful Jutsu. Although I would like to recommend you work on the time it takes for you to execute it. Is there anything else you would like to show me? I am quite fascinated by your abilities..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nami Hozhimi
Rain Jounin
Rain Jounin
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-03-14

Character sheet
Rank: Jounin
Village: Village Hidden In The Mist

PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:45 pm

"Tsk, belive what you will", she said, as the part of the large ice disk she was standing on, broke off, and moved her higher up. She formed serval handseals, and ended them in a dragon seal. "Swallow snow storm!", she said, as the large ice disk broke up into hundreds of pieces, only to be formed in miniature forms of swallows. The swallows charged at the snake sannin from all sides.







Name:swallow snow storm
Rank: C
What does it do:This jutsu creates a cluster of ice needles in the shape of miniature swallows, which the user then throws at the opponent. These needles can change direction in midair and will maim the opponent with their sharp wings.This jutsu can be eliminated by Fire techniques
Is this jutsu from your bloodline or Custom Weapon?: Bloodline
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The journey to the mist(Open).   

Back to top Go down
 
The journey to the mist(Open).
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» insanity's 5 Bite Journey
» Blind Journey
» Daryl's 5Bite Diet Journey
» 'An Unexpected Journey' in theatres | SPOILER THREAD
» Camelia flowers fail to open

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War of Attrition :: The Wilderness :: The Forest-
Jump to: