War of Attrition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto war of attrition main site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The first two realms... Hell and Asura. New power attained

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet
Village: Syndicate Leader

The first two realms... Hell and Asura. New power attained Empty
PostSubject: The first two realms... Hell and Asura. New power attained   The first two realms... Hell and Asura. New power attained EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 2:54 am

(This thread is my char telling a story up to the point she is in now. Which currently isn't that far after the story.)

Life... Death... I can't tell whats up from down anymore. The events that has taken place recently have given me great power... Nor could they be explained very easily.

The fun part is that I had no ability what so ever. I had zero chance to became a ninja before the event took place. This so called "event" was my death. Yet... Here I am today in the living world. But... During my so called death. I traveled to two different places not of this world. The realm of asura... And the realm of hell. Now to most this sounds ridiculous. I would so think the same exact thing if I wasn't standing here today. But all in all, I pretty much went to hell and came back. Doing this gave me power to become a freelance ninja of the moon village. The disappointing part is I can use nothing else besides the powers given to me by traveling to these realms, but I don't mind to much since my abilities given to me could be used for most situations. So, overall it makes up for it. I would go into more detail about my powers and what I could do with them, but that would ruin the fun wouldn't it? Anyways I will stop delaying with this useless information and get on with how I gained my first two abilities. Real illusions and combat ability. I call it combat ability since I have no specific name for it. All I know is it was the power I gained from the realm of asura.

Ahhh! Right did I forget to mention my name. How rude of me. My name is Shenai. I don't really have a last name for some reason. I think it was cause my family disowned me for being "useless." As you can tell my memory is faulty at times hehe. Anywho let's get on with the story.
Back to top Go down

The first two realms... Hell and Asura. New power attained
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War of Attrition :: Villages :: Village of the Flame-
Jump to: