War of Attrition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto war of attrition main site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed)

Go down 
+4
Hakuryuu Sparta
Lenny Walrus
Yondaime Hitokari
Gamma Akutabi
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet
Village: Village of Flame

Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed) Empty
PostSubject: Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed)   Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:49 pm

Gamma made his way into the Medical area that the proctor directed him to. As he wlaked in he notcied the numerous amounts of cots and the plain white interior of the room. As he continued to walk a bit further inside a female medical ninja walked up and greeted him, "Hello, welcome to the medical bay. Please take a seat on this cot." Gamma nodded and walked over to his right, where the cot was. As he sat down another medical nin walked up and began to quickly form handsigns. As she finished her hands began to glow green as they were surrounded by chakra. She placed her over Gamma's wound and began to press down. As she did the wound slowly stopped bleeding.

15 minutes soon passed and the wound had began to close. "Sir, it would be best if you took this time to rest. It would make your recovery faster as well." Gamma sighed, "OK, thanks for your help..." The lady smiled and continued her work. Before Gamma laid his head back to go to sleep he watched the doors to the medical bay swing open, the proctor from his match barging in swinging Haku from over his shoulder and dropping him hard into a cot. Two other medical nins rushed over to his aid. Gamma chuckled as he laid his head back and dozed off, "Looks like he'll be alright..."
Back to top Go down
Yondaime Hitokari
Flame Chuunin
Flame Chuunin
Yondaime Hitokari

Character sheet
Village: Flame

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed)   Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed) EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:23 am

I stumbled in, the door bracing my entrance "holy fuck this guys heavy" i said aloud as i entered the room. the female ninja approaching with a smile causing my attention to shift, "Hello, welcome to the Medical bay.. Please take a it him on a cot then take on your self."

"well.." i answered with a smirk "Heya cutie .. can u be my nurse?" as i spoke she blushed, a bit flustered but then from no where as if on cue the proctor from my match walked in and kissed her 'the fuck?!' i thought, screaming at the proctor mentally, "this guy has it out for me" i spoke under my breath, as i lay Lenny down with a loud thud, the cot giving way to him as he feel. "shit.." i said, lifting him once more, this time looking at the ninja who was still flustered, she pointed to a large mound of pillows as a makeshift cot. "ain't this a bitch.." i said as i walked forward, this time heaving him into the pillows, sending some feathers floating in the air. Before a single feather could land, the Medical staff was at work, two ninjas each with greenish chakra molding around they're hands were skillfully treating Lenny.

I made my way to my own cot, making sure to grab a pillow as i realized Gamma was sleep 'a nap... that sounds good' with my pillow in hand i sat on the cot, preparing my faux bed. suddenly a Med nin came over, examine the scratches on my body diligently with their special brand of chakra. sighing as i felt a bit better she handed me a soilder pill and told me to get some sleep in a soft voice. I nodded before kissing her hand as farewell and turning to my pillow with hungry eyes, hubngry for sleep that is. withing seconds of my head touching the pillow i was in a state of unconsciousness, a deep much desired slumber.
Back to top Go down
Lenny Walrus
Stone Chuunin
Stone Chuunin
Lenny Walrus

Character sheet
Village: Stone

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed)   Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed) EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:40 pm

A man, or rather teenager, peeled back the slightly older, alot bigger genin's eyes. "Not a coma." When Lenny had went into his tranced sleep, the last thing he had seen was Yondamie lighting his sword like a candle and charging into a wave of clones. Under the circumstances, his reaction to waking up, covered in glowing hands isn't much of a stretch. Still, the young fellow with his hands on Lenny's face hadn't prepared himself for the sudden movement. Lenny jolted upright and was rewarded with a thumb in the eye. The commotion was enough to pull the proctor's wife, as well as quite a few other people, away from what they were doing in favor of restraining Lenny. "Easy big guy, the fight's over. The flame nin brought you in," she paused to point at Yondamie Hitakori, asleep three cots away. Lenny faultered under her warm smile, causing her to grin even more. She patted Lenny's now bare arm and left for another patient. Lenny heard a sigh of relief. "Do me a favor, next time you decide to let someone hit you with a sword, avoid the shoulder... nothin but blood vessels and bones." The fifteen year old medic had recovered himself somewhat. "Overheard your proctor talking to the nurse," he said in response to Lenny's quizzical expression. He took the time to survey his condition. The staff had been kind enough to leave him with his pants and bandages on his shoulders, but had decided to simply through away the dirty rag that had once been a nice shirt. His fireproof apron was drapped across a desk a few feet away. He questioned his makeshift cott, two mattresses bound together by pillows and sheets. That is, until he saw the wreckage of a cott baring the clear marks of having a big man thrown through it. "Damn Yondamie... what happened there?" Lenny nestled back into his bed, letting the green hands do their thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lumpyluck
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed)   Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:00 pm

Gamma's eyes opened as he felt the the hand of nurse who had been tending to him, lightly touch his shoulder. "Ok Gamma, your treatment is done. I was able to close the wound, but you should avoid doing any stressing activity right away so you don't risk it opening back up." Gamma sighed and then nodded to show he understood. "Well...that messes up some of the training I had planned after the chuunin examination..." Gamma soon sat up in his cot and looked around. There where now two new faces in the Medical Bay than there had been before he had fallen asleep. To his right he could see Yondaime fast asleep on his cot, and across the room on a cot connected by pillows was Lenny Walrus, or atleast that's the name Gamma thought he remembered the proctor calling out.

Gamma sat quietly for a while. As much as he wanted to socialize under these circumstances it might be seen as disrespectful, seeing as there were nurses trying to tend to wounds and patients trying to relax and recuperate. A good 15 minutes passed of Gamma sitting in complete silence, only the hum of the chakra emanating from the hands of the nurses could be heard. With boredom driving him mad, Gamma looked over to Lenny's direction and blurted, "So! Yondaime beat you up pretty bad, eh?" Gamma cringed after listening to the words he had just uttered. He wanted to apologize, but that might have actually made the sting of the words linger even longer.
Back to top Go down
Lenny Walrus
Stone Chuunin
Stone Chuunin
Lenny Walrus

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed)   Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:58 pm

About the time Lenny finally drifted off, he heard an awkwardly sharp voice. It took him a few seconds to convince himself to open his eyes. Much to his chagrin, he couldnt feel that warm healing chakra anymore. Gamma stood across the room, looking ever bit like he might hurt someone by talking too loud. Lenny yawned and reached to rub his eyes, only to curl in pain as his bandages rubbed against his shoulder. "You can say that again. You flame nin are pretty rough." As he spoke, he forced himself up on an elbow and sent a glance in Dante's position. "You're... Gamma... right?" The unnatural YES gone, Lenny was less bold of a conversationalist, and adopted Gamma's nervous look.
Back to top Go down
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed)   Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:36 pm

Gamma nodded, "Yea, thats me. Gamma Akutabi." As Gamma spoke he glanced over Lenny's wounds once more, checking out the extent of them. "Wow...Yondaime's gotten a lot stronger since I left the village, that's good to know." As he looked at Yondaime once more he noticed how much of a deep sleep that he was in. "Looks like he expended quite a large amount of chakra fighting you. Must mean he had to fight pretty hard in order to do all of what he managed to do to you in your fight....You must be pretty strong as well, Lenny." Gamma then looked over to Hakuryuu who still laid in his cot, unconscious.

Comparing both he and Gamma it was ironic the positions they were in. The loser of their fight sat in his cot, having conversations with the other contestants, while the winner of their fight lay in their cot, looking as if they were in a coma. Gamma shook his head, he had almost began to wish that he hadn't given up the fight. Being beaten by a guy who was unconscious while also sporting a knot on their head the size of an orange from slamming it on the ground was very embarrassing.

Looking back at Lenny he decided he'd talk with him a bit more, just to get his mind off of this. "So, this your first chuunin exam or have you competed in some others before this one?" Gamma kinda wondered how old this Lenny guy really was. From his size he looked like he could be a good 10 years older than everyone here.
Back to top Go down
Lenny Walrus
Stone Chuunin
Stone Chuunin
Lenny Walrus

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed)   Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:18 pm

(ooc: the whole point of that last post was so i could say "chagrin" xD

"Thats nice of you... Doesn't mean I could lay a finger on him the whole match." It looked like Lenny's first opinion of Gamma was right. Clearly a comic book hero. "This is my first time... looks like I'll be coming back next year though. What about you?" By this point, Lenny had pulled himself upright, recieving a worried stare from the boy that had been treating him. 'I wonder if the food cart's are sold out.' His stomach gurgled to assert the question. "Where are we supposed to go after this?"
Back to top Go down
Yondaime Hitokari
Flame Chuunin
Flame Chuunin
Yondaime Hitokari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed)   Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:11 pm

I grumbled like an old man from in my cot, "WE’RE SUPPOSED TO GO TO SLEEP! NOW HUSH UP!" I yelled at my previous opponent as if his innocent question had been the root of all evil. As I sheepishly made my way into a seated position the one who looked crippled before the Finals was thrust into the room, followed closely by an older, scruffy looking janitor. “Ninjutsu!! Tokubetsu no Tomodachi no jutsu!” as he yelled, clearly being sarcastic he kicked the kid into the room and the nurse slammed a helmet onto his head “damn…” I said aloud, “Special friend justu.. They’re clowning on the poor boy..” with a low sigh I got up and approached the boy, ready to help him to his feet. That was until I saw the pool of saliva running down his chin and the snot bubble forming from his nose. “ill be borrowing this!” i said as I snatched the broom from the man and took up a stance resembling Babe Ruth, to complete the image I clicked the broom against the heels of my shoes before pointing towards the bed with it. I lowered my body to a squat and held the make shift bat loosely. As I unleashed the blow, a almost invisible swing, tightening my hands right before it collided with the boy i put full force into the blow, twisting my body like a corkscrew for maximum efficiency. With a loud crack the broom slammed into the boys back hard sending him flying into the cot and sliding them both into the wall, upon impact his helmet pierced the wall leaving him with a clear view of the other room. Unfortunately for him that was the girls’ locker room, resulting in a flurry of high pitched screams followed by the unleashing of several jutsus and slaps simultaneously. “ouch..” I said as he was finally pulled from the hole, which was promptly covered with a cloth, by the nurses, who instantly began to treat him. “Ahh.. oh well” I said with a shrug as I looked over at Gamma and Leo, “what to do now?” before walking up to the duo doing my best to hold back a loud chuckle but ultimately failing..
Back to top Go down
Hakuryuu Sparta
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Hakuryuu Sparta

Character sheet
Village: Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed)   Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:47 pm

Some moments later after his fight with Gamma... Haku finally awoke from land of dreams and sat himself up into an upright position. Taking a quick glance around the room he was in, Haku quickly realized that he was in the medical bay. Perplexed and body in pain from the previous injuries he received in his fight with Gamma, he sluggishly slipped his legs over the side of the cot. Reaching up to rub the back of his head with his left hand, he let out a small sigh before slipping his way back into his clothing.

Hakuryuu took another look around to see if he could find anyone else present in the room, sight soon finding it's way onto three people. Two of them he knew to be as, Gamma and Yondaime were talking to a third person who Haku had not yet met. Jumping up out of his bed, he made his way over to the people and soon found himself smiling again. Extending out his right hand in front of the Third person, he introduced himself in a polite manner. "Hey there, i'm Hakuryuu nice to meet you. Who might you be?" Hakuryuu quickly inspected the other two as well as the one he was had just introduced himself only to be a little disappointed in himself. It seemed that Haku had received the worst injury out of the four of them who were present in that room. Sluggishly kicking the ground a little, he quickly turned his attention back to the unknown ninja, who had yet to introduce himself..
Back to top Go down
https://narutowoa.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u
Lenny Walrus
Stone Chuunin
Stone Chuunin
Lenny Walrus

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed)   Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:32 pm

A poor litte fellow, hardly recognizable as the man Lenny had fought in the forest of death, entered with a spectacular display of getting slapped around by just about everything in this room and the one he broke into. "That can't be the same Hisagi." Just passed the helmeted-man, a little wiggle in one of the farther cotts announced that Hakuryuu wasn't dead. 'Looks like no one died in the chunins afterall.' Lenny thought, relieved. After yondamies outburst, Lenny had instantly assumed that the nin was in a coma or completely gone. Haku stood up and Lenny averted his gaze, not wanting to catch an eyeful more than he already had. 'Howed he get naked?'
Hakuryuu made his way over during the course of an awkward shuffle of Lenny's foot, much more clothed than the last veiw. "I'm Lenny Walrus, stone genin... Should you be up?" The thought that he wasn't the most injured person in the room was comforting, especially since up until now he had only spoken to, and been yelled at, the winners.
Back to top Go down
Zenaku Uchiha
Snow Chuunin
Snow Chuunin
Zenaku Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Snow

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed)   Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:36 pm

Zenaku enters the medical bay seeing some of the same faces he'd seen before the finals began. He stood there for a moment looking about as the nurses worked on healing the serious wounds of some while others rested comfortably. He makes his way to an empty cot passing a nurse.

Excuse me. Are you Zenaku Uchiha? The nurse said as she appeared in front of him.

I am. What is it?

The nurse made a slight grin. I enjoyed your match. Anyway, you must be tired. Please rest over there.

She points to a cot right in between Yondaime and Gamma. As he proceeds he lays facedown on the cot tired and in deep thought. As minutes tick by he hears talking. He raises his head.

So, this your first chuunin exam or have you competed in some others before this one?"

He glances at Gamma then looks over to see who he's talking to and sees Lenny. Zen rolls over and quietly watches the commentary between them as Lenny begins to speak to another shinobi. The unknown shinobi identifies himself

Hey there, i'm Hakuryuu nice to meet you. Who might you be?

The ninja appears to be in bad shape. Zen lays back to continue resting
Back to top Go down
Toshihiko Yoinagi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Toshihiko Yoinagi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed)   Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:06 pm

While Toshihiko was still sitting in the steel box she noticed that the tears were running over her cheeks ,uncontrolled. Her hair covered her face and when she noticed that the walls were beginning to move around her , Toshihiko moved away a little bit. With her palm Toshihiko rubbed over her cheeks to wipe the tears away. Again the surroundings from the arena were revealed to her. Quickly she glanced over to the arena and Kairiki stood right in front of her. It was a relief and a disgrace to see him. He saw her loosing as well but at least the technique wasn't from Zenaku and he came to help her out. Toshihiko was shaking but she decided to pull herself together. One last time she wiped over her cheeks with more pressure , before smiling at Kairiki who had tried to cheer her up. She didn't want him to worry so she smiled even brighter even if she wasn't in the mood at all to smile. "Thank you Kairiki." Toshihiko almost whispered before taking his hand. He helped her to get up but she still had to hold onto his hand. It took her a few seconds to balance out but she could stand very well on her own even with her injured leg.Still shaking a little bit Toshihiko looked over to the crowd. They were all booing and her father was no where to be found. She tried her best not to let that sorrow get to her but now she had paranoid ideas why her father wasn't there anymore. Kairiki spoke up and said that they should head to the medical bay. Worried Toshihiko glanced at him while they started to make their way to the exit. "What happened to you?" she almost whispered again and hoped it was nothing too bad. The crowd booed louder and frustrtded she ran with her fingers through her brown hair. The picture of Kairiki smiling at her earlier was the only convincing thing at the moment. Suddenly while they made their way out of the arena both turned around to see Zenaku who shouted at Kairiki for interrupting the fight. The feeling of anger swept over Toshihiko. "ZENAKU ! The-" she broke off as she saw that Kairiki wanted to take care of this now. She had enough chakra to fight a little bit more but that would just be stupid. She stood behind him and closing her eyes and holding onto his shoulder. Her legs were shaking from the preasure. As he pushed her head down she feel on her knees. Peeking up to see that he used his head to destroy the ceiling Toshihiko called out to him , worried "Hey are you crazy?!" Toshihiko doubted that he heard that or that he would bother answering her. But he called her his friend which made her smile a little bit. Now the cleverest thing that they could do now is to head to the Medical Bay. They probably will meet Zenaku there again and she would be able to explain him that he more than likely won this battle in peace. The way he acted though was just pissing her off.

Moments later.

Non-stop while Kairiki and Toshihiko made their way to the med-bay she was worried about him and Hakuryuu. And if it was just okay to leave the arena. She wouldn't want to get treated there because the others would probably need the help from the nurses more than herself. Nervously she cracked her fingers as they finally arrived in front of the medical bays door. "You need to get treated right away Kairiki. And thank you very much again." she quietly said before opening the door and peeking in. It wasn't surprising that Zenaku arrived before they did since they had to take a other way and couldn't walk directly to the med-bay. Pushing the door completely open Toshihiko recognized the faces from Hakuryuu,Yondaime and Gamma.There was another person there but she didn't have the chance to meet him yet. A medical ninja walked up to them and before she could say something Toshihiko said "Please take care of him." while pointing at Kairiki.The nurse smiled and walked up to Kairiki. Shy she looked at Hakuryuu and who was bandaged all up. It made her sad to see all of them injured. Sighing she decided to talk to Zenaku now , but she was pulled by another nurse onto a chair. "My , my what did you do ?" She obviously didn't see the fight which was oddly a relief to her. It made her feel like a coward that Kairiki had to come and help her out. But damn that Uchiha is strong. Toshihiko remained quiet as the nurse removed her gauntlet and the top of her dress to bandage it. Toshihiko watched as the kind nurse added some salve to her work and placed a huge band-aid onto her left cheek and a small one on her right cheek.The burnings in her face she had caused with her fire jutsu. While she wondered where her father was Toshihiko leaned her head against the wall behind her. Now she had found the courage to speak up to the Uchiha. "Zenaku." making a pause the kunoichi looked over to him. "Thank you for the good battle. You're a worthy opponent and I had no chance to defeat you. And don't judge Kairiki. He came to help me and he has nothing to do with it. You won." she smiled before turning her head to a other direction. This was the last place where she wanted to be. Now she'd like to hide somewhere and smiled inside as she thought about hiding inside Kairiki's steel box.
Back to top Go down
Hakuryuu Sparta
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Hakuryuu Sparta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed)   Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:48 pm

Haku, stood there smiling at Lenny still perplexed at what was going on around him. "Ah so your name is Lenny Walrus from the village of stone huh?haha" Letting out a small chuckle and trying to keep his smile up, he made his way over to a nearby window. Gazing out into the yards, he was taken in by the beauty of his surroundings only to have his moment of peace ruined by a loud thud of a door opening. Turning around to look over at the door, he saw a rather cold looking opponent enter in through the door. "Ahh, could this be... Now what was his name, Zenaku Uchiha. He was the one who fought against Toshihiko right?" Turning to look Lenny in the eyes as if he were talking to him he let a somnolent sigh. "I'll get back to you, i need to go find out what happened to my friend."

Feeling a little uneasy about the fact that Zenaku being the first to walk in. Hakuryuu making his way over to the Ninja before shortly after wards his gaze quickly shifted back to the door. There entering through the door, was a slightly concussed Kairiki and a somewhat injured Toshihiko. A few medical ninja nurses quickly made their way over to the new wounded people who had just made their way into the med bay. Haku continued watching on, as Toshihiko shifted the nurses attention over to heal Kairiki first before her. A smile met Hakuryuu's face yet again as he saw that she still had the same kind and caring heart.

'Ahh, that's good. I hope this fight didn't effect her to much, she does look a little shaken up. I wonder what type of battle she had with the Uchiha kid over there. Well, I'll ask her after seeing how she is.'

Smiling, Hakuryuu made his way over to join Toshihiko who seemed to have a look of panic about her, it was evident in the way she shifted her attention off from Kairiki and looked blindly into a wall. Almost as if she'd rather vanish from the face of this earth to hide in a safe place where she wouldn't be disturbed. This didn't help Hakuryuu much, rather added more confusion to the already confused Ninja. Stopping to think to himself, he could figure out why it was that he was confused. Hakuryuu didn't want to waste anymore time pondering to himself about what had him so confused, making his way over to her he called out her name. "Hey Toshihiko! Over here!" Haku grabbed her hand and gave it a quick kiss in hopes of picking up her spirits. Not realizing he didn't think this through, he looked around to see that everyone shot him a look of shock... well the ones who saw what he'd just done.

Suddenly Hakuryuu felt light headed as his face flustered into a bright red colour, causing him to lose balance and take a couple steps backwards. Tripping over his own foot, he landed head first into the ground along with a few occasional sharp equipments that stabbed into the ground beside him. "Ah hahaha, how rude of me to kiss your hand. I don't know what I was thinking hehe, sorry about that." Dragging his way back into an upright postion, he rubbed the back of his head as he felt the atmosphere around him changing into a somewhat of an awkward one. "So eh... how was your fight? Did you win?" Grinning to try and cover up his own embarrassment he shifted his attention back to Toshihiko's face.
Back to top Go down
Toshihiko Yoinagi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Toshihiko Yoinagi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed)   Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:52 am

Lost in thoughts Toshihiko decided to watch what the nurse was doing with her. It was interessting to see and she felt better after she had finished bandaging her injuries around her torso and her legs. To be a medical ninja must be fun. You can help people a lot and you always are helpful. With a sigh she took the gauntlet that the kind nurse handed to her. "Thank you" she said with a smile while also putting the upper part of her dress back on. Looking over to Kairiki , Toshihiko's attention fell back on Hakuryuu who walked over to her. "Hey Toshihiko! Over here!" It was the to her familiar voice from Hakuryuu she could recognize. He smiled and it was just as convincing as Kairki's smile from earlier. Smiling back at him she started to speak "Oh. Hello Haku-." Toshihiko broke off as she felt his warm lips on the back of her hand. Her face turned red as a tomato as she realized what he just did. "Ha..Ha..Hakuryuu??" she stammered as he tripped backwards. Immediately Toshihiko stood up and asked "Hey are you alright?" her voice sounded almost hoarse. He apologized to her which made Toshihiko chuckle. She was glad that he laughed about it and it made her feel more comfortable somehow. Holding her hand towards him she wanted to help him stand up but he did that very well on his own. Smiling at him Toshihiko noticed how awkward the atmosphere had become now so she decided not to talk about what happened. As he asked her about her fight with Zenaku , Toshihiko walked back to her chair and sat down again. " It was exciting. But I had no chance against him." Cold , she looked over to Zenaku. The thought that he had tried to attack them again even if the fight was obviously over , made her mad. But she rarely felt anger so she decided not to get so mad about it now either. "How was your fight with Gamma?" Toshihiko asked after a few seconds of silence , turning her head towards him again. Somehow she wished that the door would open again and that her father would enter. He just dissapeared and probably her assumption about him being deeply disappointed by her , was right. Quickly she wiped with her fingers over her eyes and looked again at Hakuryuu with a forced smile.
Back to top Go down
Kairiki Hantei
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kairiki Hantei

Character sheet
Village: Village of Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed)   Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:07 am

Entering the Medical Bay Toshihiko decided to forgo healing intially in order to allow Hantei to be checked out. Hantei thought it was stupid since she was obviously more hurt than he was, but he figured since they were in the med bay if she were to pass out she'd get immediate attention. Being led off to a far corner of the room by a nurse Hantei took a seat on the examination bed. Second after he sat down the beds steel legs buckled causing the bed to collapse with a loud crash. Smiling uncomfortably Hantei began to stand up before being stopped by the nurse. "Stay right there." she said as she pulled some ointment from her pocket. Dabbing a bit of the unknown ointment on a terrycloth she began applying it to a cut on the top of Hantei's head. "It's surprising that you were able to get here under your own power. The force that could cause such a huge gash should have knocked you unconscious." she said to Hantei even though she was more talking to herself in hopes of coming to a conclusion as to why he had yet to pass out. "Oh my god...." As she was tending to Hantei's wound the cut began healing on its own.

"What is it?" Hantei asked, looking up at the startled nurse.

"Oh...nothing. You're all better." she said nervously taking a few steps back.

"Cool that was fast." Hantei said cheerfully. Getting up from the ground he unintentionally crunched the already smashed bed further into the floor. Walking through the med-bay he noticed a few other injured shinobi. "Guess they must have been in the earlier matches," he said to himself as he passed them. As he continued to walk towards the exit one person in paticular caught his eye. It was Zenaku Uchiha. After their brief exchange in the area Hantei felt that he should say something, but he had no idea what. He got bad vibes from that kid, really bad vibes. Suddenly the bravery that he had in the arena was gone. It wasn't that he was just drawing a blank. He was too afraid to think of anything to say. Before Zenaku could notice that Hantei had been staring at him the nervous shinobi diverted his gaze. It just so happened that he diverted his attention in the direction of Hakuryuu and Toshihiko just in time to see him impulsively kiss her hand and cause a rather awkward moment between them. Maybe it was the fear he was feeling, or the effects of the cuncussion, but watching the exchange between the two people he considered to be friends(although he barely knew them) made him feel like just might not belong in this circle. They were a two some, and as Hantei scanned the room it seemed that everyone was kind of separated into duo's. Everyone but him that is. That feeling had returned. The feeling of loneliness from the night when his family was murdered. Clenching his first he punched the door to the medical bay sending it rocketing off its hinges a miles down the road. He'd gotten too caught up in fish and friends and fitting in. He needed to start seriously training. He had to enter the next Chuninn Exams and he had to win. That would be the only way he'd get a mission big enough to get him away from the village where he could search for the three figures he saw that night. Stomping down the road he headed for the villages gate.
Back to top Go down
Lenny Walrus
Stone Chuunin
Stone Chuunin
Lenny Walrus

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed)   Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:56 pm

Something about Kairiki's exit sent chills in Lenny's direction. Regardless of the hero-esque swooping and saving, Dante was the one kanoodling with the damsel, and Kairiki was the one blowing up doors. Lenny felt guilty for wishing Kairiki would have slugged the upstaging genin instead of a defensless door, despite it being justified. With the show over, Lenny turned back to Gamma and Yondamie, picking up with the question Yondamie had asked before the last genin arrived. "I don't know... I think thats everyone but his opponent" He paused to look in Hisagi's direction, wincing slightly at all the bandages covering wounds he got -after- his fight. "I think we make our way back to the lobby." Lenny looked to Gamma to back this.
Back to top Go down
Ryusaki Uchiha
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Ryusaki Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Akatsuki Leader (Rain)

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed)   Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:31 am

The proctor walked through the door and saw the spectacle of the "genin" in med bay. He shook his head as he thought about these people being the future of the shinobi world. He cleared his through trying his best to grab their attentoin. "The "winners" cerimony will be held in the hokage's office one at a time. Those who have passed will be awarded their rank there if not you will be told.
Back to top Go down
Toshihiko Yoinagi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Toshihiko Yoinagi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed)   Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:30 am

Suddenly while Toshihiko waited for Hakuryuus response Kairiki, as if he was stung by an adder he slammed the door so hard that he broke it , sending it several yards away. Before he exited the room she could tell in his eyes that he was saddened. Taking a glance at the broken bed she prompt stood up trying to make her way out of the medcial bay. A nurse pulled her hand and gave her several bandages and a tin which obviously had that salve from earlier in it. "You watched me treating you with it. If you need to change the bandages use the salve it will help with the burnings. And depending if you need more help just pass by at the hospital anytime." Toshihiko smiled at the nurse thanking her and heading quickly outside. Before she actually exited the room she quickly turned around speaking to the genin in the medical bay "Good bye and get well soon." Turning her head she saw that Hakuryuu followed her. It seemed that he knew what she was going to do now. Smiling at him Toshihiko gave him a signal that they need to hurry up.

Kairiki helped her out and he was her friend now. If anything troubled him she would be there to help. Toshihiko noticed that she wasn't fast enough so she ran a little bit. Kairiki was stomping really hard because they could see big footprints on the ground. They weren't that clear to see but they were big. Toshihiko started to shout Kairiki's name but it wasn't really loud. It was surprising that he headed to the village gates. 'What on earth is he planning to do?' Worrying she hoped that he would stop for them.
Back to top Go down
Hakuryuu Sparta
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Hakuryuu Sparta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed)   Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:47 am

Looking at Toshihiko, Hakuryuu noticed her cheeks turn a shining red colour almost as if she was blushing. Grinning to himself while he rubbed the back of his head, he watched on as Kairiki did something unusually odd. Watching on as Kairiki stormed his way over to the door, he punched it with full force sending it flying down the isle nearly hitting a few nearby pedestrians. Haku became alarmed as did Toshihoko and both went running after him, she signaled for him to hurry up. Grabbing onto her hands, he flung her around onto his back.

"Come now, if we're to catch up to him I'll have to carry you on my back. He seems like he is pretty ticked off about something, if i had to take a wild guess it would probably have something to do with people excluding him from their conversations. My little stunt earlier was probably the final straw before he could take it no more hehe, whoopies."

Feeling a little uneasy about the whole turn of events, he swiftly made his way past all the objects twisting and turning and jumping over a few obstacles that crossed his path. Haku didn't take long till he soon caught up with kairiki coming to a stop in front of him. "Yo buddy, what's up?" Not trying to alarm or upset Kairiki in anyway, he made sure to choose his words carefully. Haku calmly let Toshihiko off from his back, before catching his breath. "Wheew, for someone as strong as you are, your pretty quick on your feet haha."
Back to top Go down
Zenaku Uchiha
Snow Chuunin
Snow Chuunin
Zenaku Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Snow

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed)   Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:01 am

Zen continued to watch the what was going on as a proctor entered the Medical Bay.

"The "winners" cerimony will be held in the
hokage's office one at a time. Those who have passed will be awarded
their rank there if not you will be told.

Zen cracks his neck and rises making his way towards the door. He stopped for a moment looking back at everyone else.

C'mon people. Lets how we all did.

He shoots back a grin and makes way for the hokages mansion.
Back to top Go down
Kairiki Hantei
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kairiki Hantei

Character sheet
Village: Village of Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed)   Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:41 pm

Just as he was about to pass through the village's gate he was stopped in his tracks by a still very injured Hakuryuu. In typical fashion he made some lighthearted comment, most assuredly an attempt to ease the obvious tension surrounding their current interaction. This was the last thing Hantei wanted or needed. He had just intended on leaving without any questions from anyone. That was one of the perks of being an orphan, you had to answer to no one. "Yeah...I can be pretty quick when I want to be." Hantei said in a monotone. Just as he finished his sentence he fist hard into Hakuryuu's gut. The force of the blow sent a shock wave through the shinobi's already weak body, cracking a few of his ribs. Hantei held his position for a moment, Hakuryuu's feet dangling in the air as he rested on Hantei's fist. Even as angry as he was he still felt bad for hurting Hakuryuu, especially in front of Toshihiko. Removing his hand he left Hakuryuu fall to the ground on his knees. "I owed you that..." Glancing over to Toshihiko Hantei couldn't bring himself to force a smile, not in this situation, not with how he was feeling. Popping the cork on his barrel he let the metallic liquid flow out and swirl around him. "You should get him back to the medical bay. I don't think he'll be able to do it under his own power in that state....he needs you..." he said to Toshihiko, he voice breaking up and cracking periodically. Slowly the metallic liquid began to flow under Hantei's feet lifting him into the air. Shifting over itself almost like a conveyor belt it carried Hantei over the gate and towards the forest where he disappeared over the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Toshihiko Yoinagi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Toshihiko Yoinagi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed)   Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 5:07 pm

Toshihiko examined Kairiki over and over. The injuries that he had taken healed so fast it was amazing. But by one look in his eyes she could somehow tell how he must be feeling. Suddenly Kairiki slammed his fist into Hakuryuu's torso. It was unexptected and as the fellow shinobi fell on his knees Toshihiko quickly kneeled down to see if he was okay. That was quite a hit but she knew what Kairiki was getting at. His expression was cold,serious and stubborn and she couldn't take it loooking him into the eyes. Quickly she placed one of Hakuryuus arms over her shoulder so she could carry him. Eyeing Kairiki's barrel as it opened Toshihiko spoke in a very serious tone "Kairiki. There is a place you can return to now. I want you to know that. Please take care and come back safely.." she finished the sentence in her mind because she believed it would be better not to say anymore. Kairiki already made his way out of the village. She stared at the gate for a while fascinated by his skills. With a sigh she pulled Hakuryuu closer to her and said "Okay. Let's get you back to the medical bay." Toshihiko wasn't sure if he even heard it.

Arriving back at the entrance from the medical bay Toshihiko gently shook Hakuryuu a little. Whispering his name she hoped the hit wasn't too hard. "Hey Hakuryuu. You alright? We have to get to the ceremony. But I will bring you to the medical bay first. Alright?" Not expecting an answer she didn't wait and she slowly continued her way. A sudden sound came from her friend and he was shaking a little. In that moment she felt sorry for him but back then in the woods he beated the crap out of Kairiki. "What is Hakuryuu?" softly she tried to look him in his face but his hair was in the way. In a soft and raspy voice he insisted that they should head to the ceremony first. He coughed and forced a smile to lighten up the mood but it didn't really help. It would be right to head to the medical bay first but if it was his wish she would not hesitate to grant it. At one go she grabbed his arm again , placing it over her shoulder and quickly headed to the hokage's mansion.
Back to top Go down
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed)   Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed) EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:26 pm

Gamma nodded at the proctor who just came into the med bay to inform them of the chuunin graduation ceremony. Gamma quickly got up and put his shirt, which was now missing a sleeve no thanks to his fight earlier. Gamma then made his way out of the med bay doors to the Hokages Office.

OOC: Yea...Srry about the short post, not feeling too good hence the lack of creativity on my part.
Back to top Go down
Lenny Walrus
Stone Chuunin
Stone Chuunin
Lenny Walrus

Character sheet

PostSubject: Back in the Saddle Again   Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:36 pm

"My God, what happened this time?" Lenny slowly sat Yondaime on the cott he had just left, as if he might break in half if he didn't take every caution possible, then turned. He gave her an apologetic smile. They were back, and this time, Lenny was the one getting to impress the cute nurse. Well, try to impress. "I fell on him... think he might have hit his head." She looked less worried to the point where she had to stifle a giggle. "You have got to be more careful, Lenny." She gave a smile that would have melted a little man. "Congratulations on chunin." She turned to Yondaime and leaned over him, reaching for something on a table on the other side of his head. "Yeah, thanks..." He paused for a second before looking at her thoughtfully. "That move only works on accident." Several awkward seconds went by before the woman, having just realized he was talking about falling, started laughing hysterically, prolonging her stay over Yondaime and making grabbing whatever it was she was reaching for take all the more time.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime Hitokari
Flame Chuunin
Flame Chuunin
Yondaime Hitokari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed)   Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed) EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:08 pm

I awoken in time to see the man who had fallen upon me leaving the med bay; taking this as a prime opportunity i leap into action -imagine cheering fans as i soared through the air, my foot out stretched with one location in mind. The small of Lenny's back. with a thunderous crash Lenny was sent to the ground, gripping his back in pain as i looked at the male ninja who seemed to have it out for me, feeling pretty 'bad ass'. he drew near, attempting to help the man no less, but to no avail as his path was cut short by an abrupt head butt. with the Flame insignia burned clearly into his head i drew my neck back, as if was slow motion you could see the outline of my head band as he fell to the ground, finishing it with a quite rude but dominating comment "Bitch.. sit down!". He crashed to the floor even harder thanks to the back handed slap i delivered, resisting the urge to yell out 'bitch where ma money?!' but that was now unimportant to me as i struggled to help the big man to his feet "no hard feelings.. but couldn't let you have last win.." i said as i made sure he was sturdy before letting him go, "so do you sit on all of your friends then just leave with out even offering ice cream?" i studied his face, backing up slowly as a small pool of droll formed at the mention of some nice cold Ice Cream. "so where ya headed to big feller?" i said as i pushed him out from the room, the sounds of syringes and tables falling over echoed through the halls as the dizzy ninja attempted to stand.

Last edited by Yondaime Hitokari on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed)   Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Medical Bay (Make your way here after your fight has completed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next