War of Attrition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto war of attrition main site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Finals (All participants post here first)

Go down 
+4
Toshihiko Yoinagi
Hakuryuu Sparta
Lenny Walrus
Gamma Akutabi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet
Village: Village of Flame

The Finals (All participants post here first) Empty
PostSubject: The Finals (All participants post here first)   The Finals (All participants post here first) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:31 pm

THE DOORS TO THE ARENA WERE NOW OPEN. MOST OF THE VILLAGE WAS NOW IN ATTENDANCE. THE CHUUNIN EXAMS ONLY CAME ONCE IN A WHILE AND FOR THE VILLAGE THIS WAS A GREAT MEANS OF ENTERTAINMENT. THIS IMMENSE STADIUM WAS MADE IN A UNIQUE WAY THOUGH. THE STADIUM WAS CUT OFF INTO SECTIONS, GIVING IT THE ABILITY TO HOUSE MORE THAN ONE BATTLE AT A TIME. THE STADIUM WAS FILLED TO CAPACITY, FANS ROOTING FOR THEIR VILLAGES. THE KAGES IN ATTENDANCE, SPECTATING ON THE FIGHTS AND LOOKING FOR WORTHY NINJA ON WHOM THEY COULD DEEM THE RANK "CHUUNIN" ON. THE ONLY THING MISSING WERE THE CONTESTANTS. THE PROCTER WAITED ON THEM IN FRONT OF THE GATE INTO THE STADIUM. READY TO INFORM THEM OF WHO THEY WERE TO BATTLE AND TO ALSO WISH THEM GOOD LUCK.
Back to top Go down
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Finals (All participants post here first)   The Finals (All participants post here first) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:39 pm

Gamma followed the sound of loud cheering until he finally came to the front gates of a huge arena. "Whew! I heard that people usually came to watch the Chuunin Exam Finals, but I didn't think their would be this many people...." Gamma began to get excited, "Haha, this will be way better than showin' off in class. Now I get a whole audience!" Gamma looked to his right and saw the Procter watching him, obviously annoyed by his upbeat attitude. Gamma walked over to him and the Procter pointed the side, "Wait here until the others arrive, I will be informing you of all you need to know later." Gamma nodded and stood in the spot, waiting for the others.
Back to top Go down
Lenny Walrus
Stone Chuunin
Stone Chuunin
Lenny Walrus

Character sheet
Village: Stone

PostSubject: Re: The Finals (All participants post here first)   The Finals (All participants post here first) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:28 pm

"A... Grenado." The gruff voice barely made it above the roar of the crowd outside. He ground out the word, wincing as a medical nin jerked savagely at the bandage on his arm. The man whom he adressed.stared at Lenny with a confused face, wondering if there was more to the sentence. It became painfully obvious that there wasn't. "What?" He puzzled over the request. Lenny barred his teeth at the insessecant, and as far as he was concerned, pointless efforts of his medic. "Nevermind..." The supply nin stared at him for a moment before repeating his question, this time hoping for a less gibberish answer. "What supplies do you need?" He made to reach for Lenny's bag of tricks, but was swiftly denied by a heavily wrapped hand. "Sorry... I need paperbombs." Ever since he had gotten there, the stone genin had been obnoxiously quiet and non too cooprative with the healing. Being almost slung across the room by a patient to protect a bag of paper was the last straw. The medical nin stood up, huffing as he made his exit. The supply nin waited till he was out of the room to give a belated chuckle. "Paper bombs, that I can do... You nervous?" He handed over a stack of rectangular sheets and started back before Lenny could respond. "I saw your match with Ryusaki... Gonna be hard to follow that performance." The door cracked and a jonin shoved his head in the opening. "Have you got that genin ready yet?" "Y-yes sir, good to go," he studdered at the sudden intrusion. The jonin sighed, knowing full well his brother had habitually forced conversation and stalled the genin. "Lenny Walrus, Stone Village? Come on." Lenny picked up his bucket of rocks and almost-referbished bag of tricks, now quite a bit lighter without the big boom he had asked for, and followed the beckoning jonin to the arena.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lumpyluck
Hakuryuu Sparta
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Hakuryuu Sparta

Character sheet
Village: Leaf

PostSubject: Re: The Finals (All participants post here first)   The Finals (All participants post here first) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:14 am

Dante, watched on as his jutsu decimated the tree's and everything else that was caught in it. Once it had swept over, he could find Kenshi nowhere to be seen, but saw what he and Gamma were after. Walking over to the glittering shiny rolled up parchment, he could tell that it was the earth scroll. "Ahh, thank god, although i must say that was an unsatisfying battle. I thought he'd have put up more of a fight then that. He didn't even go all out, i could tell from that small battle that he is a lot tougher then he made out to be." Sighing, Dante reached up to rub the back of his head as he made his way out through the gates and rested up a bit. Although the battle in the forest was unsatisfying he was somewhat relieved to have made it into the final stages. After receiving some treatment to what little wounds he gained during the forest, he made his way off on a small jog.

Some moments later he had found himself quite distant from the Arena, and if he had heard correctly ... the Finals were today. After realiasing that he was slightly late for the Finals Dante made off the for stadium. Jumping across the roofs of the buildings then landed down in front of the stadium, he came to a stop as he heard the chattering and the cheering crowd that was just through the gates. Dante made his way into the stadium his body was swept over with the roaring cheer from the crowd. Looking up ahead, he could see Gamma had already arrived and made his way over to him. "Yoo, there sure is a lot of people here huh? I heard that there was usually quite a crowd that showed up, but i never imagined that it would be this big." Reaching up to the back of his neck, he gave it a brisk rub before looking off into the sky.
Back to top Go down
https://narutowoa.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u
Toshihiko Yoinagi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Toshihiko Yoinagi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Finals (All participants post here first)   The Finals (All participants post here first) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:58 am

While Toshihiko headed to the direction of the arena she pulled out a cream from her bag. It was a salve that helped the scorches that she got from her techniques to heal up. with her index finger she rubbed it onto her smooth cheek. "Ouch" Toshihiko whispered a little angry , while she rubbed the soft and cold salve on the burn. The fight with her opponent was frustrating even though she won. Obviously he underestimated her and didn't fight her with his full force. She wasn't even sure if her technique defeated him since he just suddenly disappeared. Sighing Toshihiko placed the cream back into her equipment bag continuing to walk to the arena. The only weapon that missed was one Kunai so she didn't bother to get a new one since she had more with her. Her expression didn't change at all during the exam in the forest. Toshihiko herself noticed that her emotionless face seemed cold at times but she wasn't like that at all. After several minutes of walking she could heard the crowd shouting from the arena. If she'd be late again it would be annoying for the others so she decided to speed up and run the rest of the way.

Not many moments later also Toshihiko arrived at the arena. The crowd annoyed her a little since they were so loud but she decided not to let it bother her too much. Her view roamed through the hall. Once again she could feel somebody watching her. It was the protector from earlier. "Toshihiko Yoinagi right?" The voice sounded like the one the genin were able to hear earlier in the forest. Without comment she nodded not bothering if he was the same person or not. He turned his head into a direction. Following his view she saw Hakuryuu and a other person standing on the other side of the building. Questioningly she looked at the protector but he already gave his attention to somebody else. Clueless but smiling she walked over to Hakuryuu to greet them. "Hello there. Nice to see you again." Toshihiko said friendly while looking at him. Her view fell on the other person that Hakuryuu was standing next to. "Uhm my name is Toshihiko Yoinagi! It's a pleasure to meet you." she made a little pause. What she said was a little exaggerating but she wanted to be polite. "Who might you be?" Toshihiko surveyed the to her unknown person but still smiled. Now all she could do was wait for them to say something or for the exams to begin. Wondering who her opponent will be in the first round , she promised herself to at least try her best and train harder if she couldn't make it.
Back to top Go down
Zenaku Uchiha
Snow Chuunin
Snow Chuunin
Zenaku Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Snow

PostSubject: Re: The Finals (All participants post here first)   The Finals (All participants post here first) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:44 am

Zenaku entered the arena eating suppliment pills walking through the gates. As he enters a shinobi appears standing over him with a clipboard.

Speaking in a gruff voice. Name?! Zen looks up at him cracking his neck. Zenaku Uchiha. Looking over the board the shinbi looks up at the young ninja. Congrats on making it thus far through the exams. You may proceed.

Zen walks past 4 ninja wearing anbu masks and through a corridor into the actual arena where he saw other contestants gathering. Looking around he noticed familiar faces from the beginning of the exams and also quite a few faces missing. Walking up to the others Zen just stands analyzing the other fighters waiting for the continuation of the exams.
Back to top Go down
????
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
????

Character sheet
Village: Akatsuki Member (Leaf)

PostSubject: Re: The Finals (All participants post here first)   The Finals (All participants post here first) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:03 pm

Ryuho entered the enormous crowed arena slowly."Name!?"The tall and muscular Special Jounin asked Ryuho instantly as he entered the arena with a "heavy" tone in his voice."Ryuho Hyuuga..."Ryuho answered the man with a calm however somewhat annoyed tone."You may procced"After the Proctor's response he walked towards the spot that he was supposed to be,paining little attention to the crowd.

The Uchiha from the Snow that he fought before was here too"Our fight was interrupted but this doesn't matter right now.I'll bite him to death later.Now i have to focus on the last part of this event...."Ryuho thought himself recalling the fight that he had with Zenaku a while ago,as he proceeded the other shinobi .His attention got a talkative and loud shinobi from the Flame Village.With a first look he thought he was one of the nobodies that passed by default,however this seemed to be wrong since instantly he sensed a unique chakra type coming inside from the shinobi."Interesting...I have to make sure that I'll fight against him"He thought to himself and a smirk came across his face.The other participants seemed pretty strong too,that made him feel even better.Hopefully every single one of those guys would be a worthy opponent...

(Can't think)
Back to top Go down
Yondaime Hitokari
Flame Chuunin
Flame Chuunin
Yondaime Hitokari

Character sheet
Village: Flame

PostSubject: Re: The Finals (All participants post here first)   The Finals (All participants post here first) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:07 pm

YOndaime walked past the entrance after uttering his name out to a rather obnoxious man, walking strait up to Gamma quietly Yondaime patted Gamma on the back, "hey buddy, big crowd.. make sure u don't fall on your face, hibari-sempai will ..."yondaime paused with a shiver at the thought of punishment from Hibari, "...lets just not think about it, so do our best!!" Yondaime spoke, clicking his blade into position before being told to hush by their proctor who he had just noticed. This time whispering at Gamma Yondaime said, "so..w hat do we have to do? more fighting? this time dont let the leaf gennin steal your spotlight." he said attempting to annoy Gamma

Last edited by Yondaime Hitokari on Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Finals (All participants post here first)   The Finals (All participants post here first) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:13 pm

A Gamma stood there people began to arrive, obviously the other contestants, but Gamma stared straight ahead looking through the double doors that lead into the arena. He couldn't wait for things to get started. Ninja's from his village always talked about the rush and excitement of the chuunin exams. They talked about the epic battles that took place and the legendary ninja that spectated the fights, looking for worthy protege's. And now all of that was right in front of Gamma, ripe for the taking. Gamma, deep in his thoughts began to ignore everything around him, zoning out and imagining himself dominating the chuunin exams, until he heard a soft voice. "Uhm my name is Toshihiko Yoinagi! It's a pleasure to meet you. Who might you be?" Gamma slowly turned his head to the right to see who was addressing him. As Gamma looked he saw that it was a female shinobi. Gamma then put on an amorous smile, "It's a pleasure you meet you too, beautiful. The name's Gamma Akutabi--" As Gamma had been talking he noticed the headband that Toshihiko had been wearing, "Aww, you're from the leaf village...Too bad, you coulda' been my wife...but don't lose hope, maybe after this you could run away with me to my village!"

Gamma began to laugh jokingly before getting a slap to his back. Gamma turned around and saw that it was Yondaime, "hey buddy, big crowd.. make sure u don't fall on your face, hibari-sempai will ...lets just not think about it, so do our best!!" Gamma began to laugh until Yondaime said, "this time don't let the leaf genin steal your spotlight." Gamma rolled his eyes, "At least im not the one who got tricked by a decoy scroll!" While Gamma had been conversing with Yondaime he could tell that he was being scoped out. He looked out of the corner of his eye and saw a boy with white, pupil-less, eyes staring directly at him. Gamma was taken aback but could have sworn he had read a scroll during one of his classes concerning ninja with "those" eyes. Gamma looked over to Yondaime and asked in a hushed tone, "Is that kid...a hyuuga?"
Back to top Go down
Zenaku Uchiha
Snow Chuunin
Snow Chuunin
Zenaku Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Finals (All participants post here first)   The Finals (All participants post here first) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:57 pm

Zen turned to see a familiar figure entering the arena and thought to himself. Ryuho is here? This should be alot more interesting now.

Zen walks up to his former enemy and stands next to him before speaking as they both looked over the crowd to make the finals. I see you made it as well Ryuho. You were a strong opponent. I'm looking forward to see your skill against the other combatants. I'll be waiting to see who you end up against this time. Zen shoots a grin towards him and then walks off to continue observing the other fighters as something catches his ear.

The name's Gamma Akutabi--"

Zen stopped upon hearing the name and turned his attention to the action going on to the side of him and begins thinking to himself. Gamma huh? So then that must mean that guy is Yondaime. I'll have to watch out for those guys. Guess i'll say hello.

Walking over to the two guys zen waves a slight hand to him and a nod. Hello. I'm Zenaku.
Back to top Go down
Lenny Walrus
Stone Chuunin
Stone Chuunin
Lenny Walrus

Character sheet
Village: Stone

PostSubject: Re: The Finals (All participants post here first)   The Finals (All participants post here first) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:04 pm

The proctor leading Lenny to the arena sighed impatiently. In five minutes, the two had made it about thirty yards, and the fellow eventually gave up on the slow pace all together. "Wait there with the other contestants." He concidered a quick intimidation, but a glance over his shoulder reminded him just how big the genin was. "The Stone Kage must be tryin to make up for something."
The Jonin, as well as the nervous tension he brought with him, left, and Lenny looked like he might collapse with relief. The green jacket, the neat little sandles, the "what am I doing here" expression; everything about the man screamed "I'm higher than you on the foodchain." The pair sped up as they started moving in opposite directions, neither very keen on staying near the other. Meanwhile, the omnipresent vibrations of hundreds of people frequenting snack stands, shuffling their feet, and doing all those other things that sports fans do before the kick off was beginning to drive Lenny mad. Adjusting to the sudden feeling of thousands of tiny, tickling waves was taking an incredibly long amount of time. That, coupled with the fact that the hapless genin ended up getting lost despite his guides "detailed" instructions, left Lenny in the arena much later than the other contestants. He dismissed the few whoops and cheers that followed as encouragement meant for the other contestants. One inparticular, Gamma, was the obvious choice. He could have been mistaken for a comic book hero's alter ego. Every one of them looked... intimidating. None of them looked even slightly injured. Lenny sat down, just a little behind a conversing group, completely quiet save his footsteps. He struck a pose and started meditating, trying his best to quell the vibrations while he waited.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lumpyluck
Hakuryuu Sparta
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Hakuryuu Sparta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Finals (All participants post here first)   The Finals (All participants post here first) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:37 pm

Hakuryuu continued to stand and stare off into the endless skies. Hakuryuu was so focused on the sky that his appearance like shape, took on those of a wooden stump just sitting in the ground. Motionless, as the wind blew through his hair, he was so taken in by the beautiful calmness of the skies that his mind had forgotten about the loud roaring cheers coming from them.

'Hmm, the finals it sure is a lovely stadium, it's a shame it will look a little busted up after my fight with who ever my opponent is. Hehe, what ever. I just hope they can put up a good enough for to satisfy my hunger for battle.'

Hakuryuu's expressionless face soon changed to a smile which would scare those of his opponents who would look him directly in the eye, his smiled seemed like one of those who enjoyed the ravel of beating someone senseless. Some moments passed as he continued to gaze off into the infinity sky until he was brought back to reality by a calm and soft voice. Changing his smile back to the one he normally wore when talking to others, he noticed that Toshihiko had made it to the finals as well. Hakuryuu briefly examined her body, looking up and down to notice a few scorch marks and minor injuries but nothing to serious.

"Oh hey there Toshihiko, you finally made it hahaha, took your time eh? Anyway, it's nice to see you have advanced on to the second rounds. I never really got the chance to fight you back in the forest, but do your best, i'll be hoping to face you sometime during the finals......."

Before Hakuryuu could finish off his his speech with Toshihiko, he noticed that she'd already shifter her attention to Gamma who was standing next to him. The way she greeted her self, seemed a bit over exaggerated what, with her having to yell as if Gamma were death. Hakuryuu couldn't help but laugh until he heard how Gamma greeted himself in that jokingly tone.

'They say that some people cove up the truth by calling it jokes, but i can't really be to sure since i don't even know the guy properly. Eh ah well, i know she wouldn't run off with the likes of him, someone from the fire village i mean, can we really trust them guys. Always thinking they should be the only village with the power to rule over other nations. As far as i am concerned all they want to do is be rid off us, but that's just me.Hmm but anyway maybe one day i can treat her to some ramen hmm, yeah i'm sure she'd like that.'

Hakuryuu continued to listen on, until Gamma was whacked in the back of the head by the ninja he had fooled earlier with the dummy scroll.

"Oh hey there Yondaime, you going to be participating in this tournameant as well? So you finally realized the scroll you'd taken from me was a fake huh? hahaha. Oh well, good luck to you two guys then."

Hakuryuu looked around to notice a few others had arrive too, of course he'd normally be able to tell when they arrived since the winds would normally whisper of their presence to him, but he was one to loose all focus of the world when lost in thought. Looking after at Toshihiko, he asked her about her battle in her arena, and asked how she fared against her opponents.
Back to top Go down
Toshihiko Yoinagi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Toshihiko Yoinagi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Finals (All participants post here first)   The Finals (All participants post here first) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:38 am

Hakuryuu obviously stared of into the sky. It seemed like it was a habit of his since he had done that more than once in the forest. He replied friendly what made her smile. Shy she rubbed her cheek. It was a shame that the only wound and hit her opponent landed on her was a simple cut by his shuriken which he speeded up with his wind jutsu. All the others rather small injuries where the scorches from her own jutsu.

With a surprised expression Toshihiko stared at Gamma. It took her a while to realize what he just said. A little embarrassed she hid her face behind her sleeve while a quiet almost uncontrolled chuckle came from her. As Toshihiko calmed down she bowed to Gamma , blushing and thanking him for the compliment. A other ninja , that made it to the Finals , appeared behind Gamma and slapped the back of his head. Hakuryuu greeted him and called out his name. 'Yondaime?' she thought to herself. Her view fell on all the other participants. All of them looked much stronger than Toshihiko did , which made her doubt that she would stand a chance. Some of them even looked quite unique...Her thoughts came to an end when she heard the voice from Hakuryuu asking her about the battle she had. Toshihiko noticed that he was looking at her so she turned to face him again. Confused and surprised that he asked her about the battle she had in the forest Toshihiko turned her head a little. Emotionless her expression and voice was when she replied " It was a short battle. He underestimated me." When she thought about battles or was in a battle her character seemed to change. A few moments it seemed like Toshihiko stared of into space. Shaking her head heavily she smiled at Hakuryuu. " I am glad you asked. How about you?" After she said this with her usual soft voice her expression turned empty again. Fighting Hakuryuu would be interessting but Toshihiko wasn't sure if she could possibly win against any of the attendees.
Back to top Go down
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Finals (All participants post here first)   The Finals (All participants post here first) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:18 am

Gamma watched as another ninja began to walk towards both he and Yondaime after greeting the hyuuga that Gamma had just asked about. "Hmm he might be friends with that kid...better keep our guard up around him, they might be scoping us out, Yondaime..." As the kid finally arrived in front of them he greeted them, saying that his name was Zenaku Uchiha. Hollow nodded, "Hey there...my names Gamma, and this here is Yondaime." Gamma then got serious, "So what is it that you want? I know a person from a clan as prestigious as the Uchiha just doesn't walk around introducing themselves without a reason behind it... "
Back to top Go down
Yondaime Hitokari
Flame Chuunin
Flame Chuunin
Yondaime Hitokari

Character sheet
Village: Flame

PostSubject: Re: The Finals (All participants post here first)   The Finals (All participants post here first) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:16 pm

Snickering softly, Yondime answered Haku back "well first ..i wasnt tricked i watch your fight, and i would've jumped in had that other guy not have failed so badly." Yondaime was referencing to the guy who fought Gamma and Haku at once, his attention turning to Gamma he continued "anyway, yeah.. he most likely is, no reason for him to be glaring like that though.. its pretty annoying..." Yondaime zoned out, beginning to lose focus as he surveyed the crowd, "Yo... Gamma.. Have you realized this... half of the girls here are soooo ugly, well flat-chested at least.. The Chunnin ninjas better be better" Yondaime spoke loud enough for only Gamma and maybe Haku to hear before seeing Toshihiko, Ignoring Gamma's advances on her Yondaime looked her once over before extending his hand out to hers, "hey, im yondaime as you've heard. Me and Gamma are in the same team." he paused for a moment as he remembered Gammas offer and how it annoyed Haku, even though he tried not to show it. "You should sooo run off to the flame village, not for Gamma of course" He said giving off a slight wink at her, signifying for her to run off with him instead. Yondaime let out a hearty laugh whilst Gamma spoke, "Hmm he might be friends with that kid...better keep our guard up around him, they might be scoping us out, Yondaime..." Nodding Yondaime tilted his head in the direction of the oncoming Uchiha who said something about his name, Proceeding Gamma's introduction of the duo and his question Yondaime looked over him once more, "Zanku right? Well Zenku! are you the only Uchiha here?" Yondaime asked curious of their numbers, "and yeah.. ill have to back what Gamma just asked, aren't you Uchiha all extremely stuck up? what can we help you with?" His eyes fixed on The uchiha, just in case he were stupid enough to do something out here.
Back to top Go down
Ryusaki Uchiha
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Ryusaki Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Akatsuki Leader (Rain)

PostSubject: Re: The Finals (All participants post here first)   The Finals (All participants post here first) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:40 pm

Hisagi walked through the door, his legs bandaged from the last fight. He began to look around and saw the other participants. More or less he still didnt know the order. He had to somewhat crawl his way out of the forest, more or less over time he had one surgery per leg during the wait time. They had kind of healed but would remain a weakspot for quite some time. He was careless during his last fight. Something he couldnt be if he hoped to pass the chuunin exams. He looked at everyone around, paying attention to the villages more than anything else. He noticed there were more flame and leaf ninja than others but this portion wasnt teams to his knowledge so it didnt matter. He stayed away from the crowd and leaned up against the wall at the back of the area and looked up at the clouds. His mind was on other things that socializing, after all what was the point of making friends with people you were about to fight then possibly never see again.
Back to top Go down
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet

PostSubject: !   The Finals (All participants post here first) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:15 am

THE PROCTER BEGAN TO SMILE AS HE WATCHED THE GENIN INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER. THIS BUNCH OF KIDS WERE MUCH LIVELIER THAN THE OTHER NUMEROUS GROUPS THAT HE HAD PREVIOUSLY ENCOUNTERED. THERE WAS NOT ONE GROUP IN THE PAST THAT HADN'T ATTEMPTED TO TAKE OUT THEIR COMPETITION WHILE WAITING FOR THE FINALS TO START, OR HAD SOME BIG ARGUMENT. AFTER WAITING FOR A BIT MOST OF THE GENIN ASSEMBLED EXCEPT FOR ONE OF THEM. "HE MUST HAVE CHICKENED OUT..." THE PROCTER REACHED INTO HIS PACK AND PULLED OUT A SMALL SCROLL, SLOWLY UNRAVELING IT, "ALL PARTICIPANTS OF THE FINAL EXAMS! THE ACADEMY STUDENTS HAVE JUST FINISHED ENTERTAINING THE AUDIENCE BY DISPLAYING THE JUTSU THEY HAVE BEEN LEARNING, THE MATCHES ARE NOW READY TO BEGIN!!!" THE PROCTER INSPECTED THE FACE OF EACH OF THE GENIN, EXAMINING IF THEY WERE PAYING ATTENTION OR NOT AND CONTINUED, "I WILL NOW TELL YOU WHO IT IS EACH OF YOU WILL BE FACING!" THE PROCTER BEGAN TO UTTER SOME WORDS UNDER HIS BREATHE AND SOON ENOUGH THE SCROLL TURNED COLOR, " GAMMA AKUTABI AND HAKURYUU SPARTA,YOU WILL BE DOING BATTLE IN ARENA 1! LENNY WALRUS AND YONDAIME HITOKARI, YOU WILL BE FIGHTING IN ARENA 2! RYUSAKI UCHIHA AND RYUHO HYUUGA, YOU WILL BE DOING COMBAT IN ARENA 3! LAST BUT NOT LEAST, TOSHIHIKO YOINAGI AND ZENAKU UCHIHA, YOU WILL BE QUARRELING IN ARENA 4!" THE PROCTER ROLLED THE SCROLL BACK UP AND WAVED HIS HAND INTO THE AIR, FOUR NINJA SOON JUMPED DOWN. "THESE NIN WILL BE SHOWING YOU WHERE YOUR ARENA IS, FOLLOW THEM TO IT. AND REMEMBER! THERE IS NO GURANTEE THAT YOU WILL BECOME A CHUUNIN IN THE FINALS! EVEN THE WINNER OF THE MATCH CAN STILL FAIL THE EXAM, SO PAY HEED TO THAT AND DO YOUR BEST!
Back to top Go down
Gamma Akutabi
S-Ranked Ninja
Gamma Akutabi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Finals (All participants post here first)   The Finals (All participants post here first) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:25 am

Gamma nodded as he listened to who he would be fighting. Gamma looked over to Haku and smiled, "Looks like it's us two! Let's make this a good fight, I don't wanna win that easily!" Gamma his hand behind his head and began to laugh, but soon stopped as he noticed the ninja that was supposed to lead them to the arena had already begun to walk away. Gamma turned around and began to jog after him.

Last edited by Gamma Akutabi on Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hakuryuu Sparta
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Hakuryuu Sparta

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Finals (All participants post here first)   The Finals (All participants post here first) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:26 am

Eyes fixated on Toshihiko, he listened to what she had to tell him about her battle. Hakuryuu was hoping he could make analyze a winning strategey based on how she fought her opponent. Much to his disappointment she had a pretty cruising victory as he himself had.

"Well that really is a little dissapointing, well if I'm your next opponent i won't be letting you off so easily hahaha. I'll be sure to go all out against you, even if you have the upper hand with your Fire Element Jutsu's.Hmm, you asked how my battle went? Well i can't say it was really all to exciting myself to be at all honest. Tricked Yondamai into taking a fake scroll and went back to fight off a tough opponent, but yeah like your battle. It came to a pretty disappointing end, in the end he ended up vanishing into thin air. So no damages were really done to any of us."

Smiling at Toshihiko, he shifted his attention to Yondamai who then made a hit on her as well. Not one to get easily angered, he just shook his head then laughed. 'Hmm, for one to say there aren't many good looking girls around this village, he sure is a kidder.' Hakuryuu turned his attention back to the skies before the proctor announced that the Finals were about to be underway. Listening in on who his opponent would be, he was slightly disappointed that he was not going to be fighting with Toshihiko, but it couldn't be helped. Sighing he made his way off for the his battle arena to face off his opponent Gamma.
Back to top Go down
Toshihiko Yoinagi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Toshihiko Yoinagi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Finals (All participants post here first)   The Finals (All participants post here first) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:07 am

While Hakuryuu told her about his fight she smiled at him and nodded. It was nice that somebody payed attention to her and that she had found a friend in him. He sure liked to fight what reminded her of his battle with the fellow Leaf Village Shinobi Kairiki. He didn't fight back at all and ended up in hospital. Toshihiko wondered how he's doing but still payed attention to Hakuryuu as he talked to her. Maybe that is what people like to call multi-task. Suddenly Yondaime spoke up and obviously introduced himself to her. With a slightly annoyed expression she replied "It's a pleasure to met you too Yondaime. My name is Toshihiko Yoinagi." she paused and was sure he hadn't heard her name earlier. Once again she decided to ignore the offer. There's no way Toshihiko could possibly run off with them.

It seemed that she almost scowled when the protector started to speak up. If she was lucky she could show Gamma , Yondaime or Hakuryuu that she is a good kunoichi. When all the other names fell she was slightly disappointed. "LAST BUT NOT LEAST, TOSHIHIKO YOINAGI AND ZENAKU UCHIHA, YOU WILL BE QUARRELING IN ARENA 4!" her heart almost skipped a beat when her name fell. Toshihiko gave the Uchiha a proving look. " A Uchiha. This could be troublesome." she thought to herself. When Hakuryuu turned to head to his arena she wished him good luck and followed the protector that showed them the way to Arena 4. Toshihiko wouldn't underestimate her opponent but she wasn't even sure if he was able to use his Kekkai Genkai yet. Cracking her fingers Toshihiko tried to avoid to be nervous and thought about a few possibilities to fight and win against her opponent.
Back to top Go down
Zenaku Uchiha
Snow Chuunin
Snow Chuunin
Zenaku Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Finals (All participants post here first)   The Finals (All participants post here first) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:54 pm

Zen grinned as the proctor called his name. LAST BUT NOT LEAST, TOSHIHIKO YOINAGI AND ZENAKU UCHIHA, YOU WILL BE QUARRELING IN ARENA 4!
Zen looked over at a kunoichi looking his direction and thought to himself Toshihiko Yoinagi? Very well.

He walks over to her with a grin. Best of luck. He follows the proctor and exits to the arenas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Finals (All participants post here first)   The Finals (All participants post here first) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Finals (All participants post here first)
Page 1 of 1