War of Attrition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto war of attrition main site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet
Village: Syndicate Leader

on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter. Empty
PostSubject: on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter.   on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:43 am

I should return to the land of Iron. Its been a long time. Judging based That i'm in the land of ninja the land of iron should be somewhere that way. I need to train this body. Luckily I found this weapon. I can't believe that girl had that much power sealed inside her. That person I met earlier and beat into the ground seemed different from most ninjas. I wonder why.

She shrugged. It was no big concern to her at the moment.

If we ever meet again I hope he would be a lot stronger. But then again this body is extremely weak compared to its earlier state... Maybe I should have killed him. Bleh... This world needs strong people.... So I can kill them. I shouldn't get attached to anywhere for very long just in case my enemies still live. They want my soul. They some how traced me last two times I took over a body. Its their own fault they created a monster like me.

Memories of the last lives she lived were flowing. This mysterious organization that wanted to use her as an immortal weapon. She grew into a merciless killer over the years sometimes went insane in the heat of battle. It was required against her opponents. There was also a rumor of another that was under their control. Surely he still lived. He was a puppet used by the organization. For some strange reason she couldn't remember their name. This time around she spent a long time without taking over a body. She wanted to escape the damned organization. After a fight with 50 samurai she took her own life to escape from them. She had her won plans. One of which was to destroy the organization. Two was to gain immense power and become the strongest samurai. She was now at least 200 years into the future. Nothing much has changed from what she could tell from the memories of the girl she took over. Now with her own weapon and this girls power she created the long lost artifact. With this in her hand she could become an even greater samurai than she was when she was alive last. All she needed to do was train this body to allow her to use her techniques that she created herself over the years of being an immortal spirit. She signed a contract between her and the weapon who recognized her skill she gained over her previous lives. This was signed in her own blood. This weapon was a sacred weapon to a war that took places over a thousand years ago. This weapon was used by a great hero who had great skill. After he died it was said to have disappeared to find another master with great skill. Somehow it chose her. She used a majority of weapons while she was alive her most famous was the weapon she summoned earlier. Apparently it was buried with her previous body. Which that location is unknown. She was now going up a hill on a path. On one side was a clearing. She looked over to observe the scenery around her to figure out to see if she could fine anything useful. The day was perfect. Around mid temperature. She could see everything for miles.

If the temperature is like this for the rest of the day I should get there in no time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter.   on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:30 am

*10 minutes earlier*

the sky was picturesque, with only a few huge white clouds drifting steadily high above the earth. It was odd then that without a storm cloud sight a distant roar of thunder echoed across the landscape. The thunder came again, closer this time and then a single bolt of lightning issued forth from the clear sky and struck the earth. However, when the bolt of white light hit the earth it did not dissipate, instead it was drawn into a single point the size of a basketball before it began to expand and take shape. Within minutes the blinding white silhouette of a person had formed and the white light gave way to a boy of around 17 years wearing black clothing from his shoes and long pants to his gloves and long sleeve jacket, the boys body was rife with crackling electricity and he now stood in the center of circle of scorched ground two meters in diameter.

Cloud looked around at his new surroundings in a daze. He wasn't sure how much time had passed since the white light had engulfed him and now but if felt like an eternity. Hearing a faint but persistent crackling sound Cloud looked down at himself and saw little sparks of electricity jumping around his body. As he watched them they began to appear less frequently and then subsided completely.

it was only now that Cloud found himself realizing something important. He had no idea where he was or how he had got here. He tried to think back but all that came to him was a rush of incoherent images of battle, or at least that's what he found himself thinking, almost as if through instinct. but for all the incoherent images, one memory stood out. A young girls voice calling to him from beyond the white light, "...Cloud..." Was that his name? He couldn't shake the feeling that the voice was directed at him. So he did what was easiest. He decided that his name was Cloud. No sooner had he made that decision than a strange feeling swept over him. It was a feeling of... rightness, as though he had made the right decision.

Having no luck with remembering where he was, Cloud looked out past from his scorched circle and took note of a well worn path not far from where he was currently standing. Following the path with his eyes he saw it rise up a gently sloping hill to his right and disappear around the trees to his left. Unsure of which way he should go he began to walk dead ahead towards the top of the hill, hoping that he would be able to see a town or a village, or anything that would help him find out where he was or where he should go. It was a nice day and Cloud felt energetic so he broke into a jog and then into a sprint as he tore up the hill.

the wind against his face felt great and the even through his shoes he could feel the softness of the ground beneath him. He was so wrapped up in these feelings that he crested the hill and ran straight into a red haired girl. "Ah!" Cloud had no time to do anything but let out that little cry of alarm before he crashed into the ground. With a groan he lay there face down for a second before he picked himself up and brushed himself off and scratched his head as he stared off into space for a second.

With a sudden jolt he came out of his daze, remembering the girl he had run in to and turned around to make sure she was alright...
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter.   on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:52 am

She was observing her surroundings when she heard running in the semi quiet forest. A teenaged boy with black clothes seemed to be running at her. From what she saw he had no weapon nor did he seem like a threat. He continued to be running and he didn't seem to be paying very much attention. At the last second she moved out of the way but tripped him in the process of dodging him.

Maybe that will make him learn to pay attention.

The boy got up and turned to look at her. She recognized who he was almost instantly from the memories of which Rika had. He looked different but not enough not to completely hide the fact that he was Cloud.

You should watch where your going boy.

She looked away and continued walking down the path. She had no reason to help him or get into his business. Since she never knew him in actuality. Nor did she want to. She was a little curious though. He was suppose to be dead. Or that is what Rika believed. She felt something inside him but it wasn't evil. She already seen his skill already and she decided she had no quarrel with him nor would it be worth it for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter.   on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:40 am

Cloud winced as the girl told him he should watch where he was going and turned to continue walking away. Although cloud could understand her reaction since he had almost, luckily he hadn't knocked her over after all. he began to watch her leave and then with a jolt he looked around. Nothing but wilderness in every direction. She was the only living person in sight and surely she was heading towards a town or something.

So Cloud ran after her, she wasn't walking very fast, it was as though she were out for a leisurely stroll rather than a trek through the wilderness. He caught up to her very quickly.
"Hey, I'm sorry for running into you earlier, I don't suppose you know where we are? Or where the next town is? What country is this? What day is it?" The girl pretty much completely ignored him as he walked along beside her throwing all of his questions at her. Finally Cloud figured that it must be because of his impoliteness by not introducing himself first.

He quickened his pace so that he stood in front of her and stopped, blocking her path. "I'm sorry, I think we got off on the wrong foot. My name is Cloud, nice to meet you" he grinned at her, naively thinking that this would cause her to have a change of heart
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter.   on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:45 am

She sighed.

Will you ever just shut the hell up? Seriously. I don't care who you are. Maybe I should just kill you so you would shut up! You know what? I will!

She drew her weapon as she did so it changed its form. She put the sheath onto the back of the hilt. The weapon and the sheath glowed for a second. Then a spear with a multiple blades connected to the end. Three to be exact. She got in her stance and pointed it at him.

I don't care if Rika knew you. Your going to die here and now.

She brought the spear in with a horizontal slash. As she did so Cloud moved back a little hitting a rock making him lose his balance. This allowed him to barely dodge the blade of the spear.

Tsh.

She brought it back quickly with a spin aiming for his head. At this point in time Cloud sneezed hard flinging his head downwards allowing only a few hair to be cut by the spear.

What the hell. Just die dammit.

The weapon glowed again this time The spear separated into two. Forming two blades.

Now you've done it. Your making it worse for yourself.

She spun the first blade with a vertical slice. Cloud happened to step on a banana peel that happened to be lying around. Which seemed to make no sense since there are like no bananas in the area. But somehow he did. Thus allowing him to dodge the first sword. She brought in the other sword with a horizontal slice. The banana peel made him trip and fall to the ground. Dodging another attack yet again.

Game over.

She put both the swords together at the hilt and the weapon glowed yet again. This time it formed a sword that seemed a little big for her. She then herself glowed for a second.

Don't worry. The pain won't last for too long. Glimpse of true power.

She swung the weapon down with amazing strength.

Ground breaker!

This was the most powerful attack she had in this point of time. For some strange reason the ground collapsed a little underneath him. He must have hit a groundhog tunnel and it collapsed allowing him to just barely roll out of the way since they were on the side of the hill. The sword hit the ground the whole end of the blade disappeared into the ground. She became irritated... Really irritated.

Gah... I don't have the time for this. Do me a favor and go jump off a cliff or somethin.

She made her weapon transform into a katana again and began to walk off again.

Hopefully he won't follow me this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter.   on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:14 am

It all happened so fast, Cloud tripped, slipped and fell totally unaware of Kira's attempts to kill him. As he pulled himself free of the collapsed warthog tunnel he noticed that she had started walking away again. desperate not to get left behind he got to his feet and ran after her. "Hey, where are you going? You can't just leave me out here with no idea where to go!"

Most normal people would have been irritated but Cloud kept talking at her (since she still had yet to so much as acknowledge his presence) in a lighthearted tone. the girl, who's name he still didn't know kept a stony silence and for some odd reason cloud found himself more and more determined to get to know her. It was as if he could see something of himself in her.

Not wanting an awkward silence to settle in Cloud started whistling. At first it was just a single tuneless note, but after a minute a tune came into his mind and without thinking he began to whistle it. Unbeknown to him however, the tune was a well know ballad among Samurai quite some time ago.

Cloud continued whistling as he walked along a couple of paces behind Kira on her left hand side, hoping she would at least say something to him.
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter.   on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:06 am

What the hell?! Can this guy get any stupider?

He began to follow her. Which irritated her. She just attacked him and he was still following her. He began to whistle at first it was nothing. Then it was a song she had heard before. It was a cheap imitation through whistling but she remembered it. No one has heard it since around 400 years ago. After that it had disappeared. Also the fact that it was from her home land. It aroused her curiosity on how he would know such an old song and through Rika's memories he was a ninja. Which surprised her a little more. Maybe it had something to do with that ancient thing she could feel inside him. She sighed.

Fine follow me. I'm going to the land of iron. You will probably get killed on sight there ninja. By the way my name is Kira. I will give you my last name once I believe you earned to know it. But that is most unlikely.

She was only allowing him to follow her out of curiosity over a few things. Also the fact since he was a ninja he should be killed almost instantly by guards. It would save her the trouble. Surprisingly this guy was lucky. Too bad this body couldn't use any of her more advanced techniques otherwise he would have been killed quickly. Who knows maybe by the time they arrive at the land of iron I can see an interesting show that will lead to his death. What bothered her was that he knew that tune though. But that wouldn't help him too much when they cut him down.

We should arrive in a day or two if the weather is fine. Also if you piss me off again I will kill you.

Maybe he could even be useful to her. Something seemed different about him. Maybe he had new abilities? Hopefully a lot stronger. He may even prove use if he survives the guard somehow. He could help her against the organization. She never asked for help before because she liked being alone. But it is about time for a change. Gathering allies will help her to defeat them once and for all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter.   on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:26 am

Cloud could have leaped for joy as Kira finally caved in and acknowledged him. She was still reluctant about it, but Cloud saw it as a a major breakthrough. As they continued walking Kira began to speak more and more- sure she was implying that he was going to be killed if he followed her, but Cloud didn't like to dwell on the details, especially if they were unpleasant.

What struck Cloud as odd was how Kira had first reacted to his whistling. It was brief, but he was sure he saw a look of surprise and perhaps even curiosity on her face and it made him begin to wonder why she kept calling him a 'ninja' as though it was a derogatory term and if he was a 'ninja' then what was she?

In any case, even if he had wanted to go somewhere else, he had no idea about the layout of the land or how far away this 'land of iron' was. No sooner had he repeated the name of the place than a memory came to the surface. A name and a face, Koji Juriku. As he grasped at the memory more details came back to him. Koji had been his friend and they had been in a place called the land of Iron, the same place Kira was going. Koji had lived there... Had Cloud lived there as well? The memory eluded him.

To Kira he said with renewed enthusiasm, "I won't be killed in the Land of iron or whatever, I have a good friend there named Koji Juriku, he'll put a good word in for me or something I'm sure of it." With that said he put his hands behind his head and looked up towards the sky as he walked. The sun was beginning high overhead, a sign that it was mid afternoon.

"How far away is the land of iron anyway?" he asked Kira who had returned to her stony silence while he was speaking.
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter.   on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:43 am

She hesitated for a moment. Koji... Koji Juriku. He was a famous samurai that lived over a thousand years ago. He was a great hero who won a battle that should have been impossible to win. 100 samurai versus 1,000 ninja. In the end Koji Juriku was the last one standing on the battle field.

I think you hit your head or something. Koji died a thousand years ago. Also I already told you how far we were. You don't see, to listen. We are about one or two days walk away if the weather stays clear.

She began to think to her. Why the hell did he know so much about such things. It was almost like he lived for a long time. Like an immortal spirit like me. But thats impossible. Our spirits resonate differently. His gave off a different feeling. She didn't remember Cloud being like this either. It was almost like he was a different person. But it didn't matter to her. All she really cared about was her self. She ignored the fact he should be dead. She also ignored the part that he was so ignorant and oblivious. But the fact he was retaining knowledge like this surprised her to a certain degree.

By the way.... Where did you learn all this information. That song you whistled earlier and Koji. They all belong to the samurai. You are a ninja. There is no way a ninja like you would know all this information about the samurai normally. All this is only within the samurai community and that song disappeared 400 years ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter.   on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:28 am

Cloud looked at Kira as though she were stupid, "Koji can't have died 1000 years ago, I cant remember exactly when i last saw him, but it cant have been more than a few months" He shook his head in disbelief, no one could live for such a long time and Cloud definitely didn't feel like a 1000 year old... But Cloud couldn't help but wonder about his loss of memories and how he suddenly 'woke up' in the middle of no where... he shook his head, no, it was impossible.

Then Kira asked him about how he knew that song he was whistling before and again she called him a 'ninja.' the term nagged at him but for the life of him he couldn't think why. Instead he went to work answering Kira's questions, "I can't remember exactly where I learned it to be honest. Koji used to sing it all the time and he would probably kill me if he knew I'd forgotten it because I can't quite remember the words to the song." He paused, "why do you keep calling me a ninja anyway? Is that some sort of insult? it doesn't sound like a very nice word the way you say it at any rate"

the niggling feeling about the word 'ninja' was growing, as if he was on the verge of remembering but the something else Kira had said got his attention. 'Samurai.' A profound sense of something akin to deja vu swept though his body but once again he couldn't place it. Al he could do was hope that in time the memories would come to him.

Kira seemed almost distressed (or at least the closest thing he had seen to it since he had met her) at the fact that Cloud knew things that he was apparently not meant to know because he was a 'ninja' and all this information was supposedly kept within the samurai country. Wait. That was it, the samurai country... It was the land of iron. he remembered now.

Speaking to Kira he said brightly, "I just remembered! I have been to The land Of Iron Before, but it feels like a long time since my last visit... I wonder if anyone I know is still around..." he drifted off in thought as he said this, trying to remember people other than Koji but to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter.   on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:41 am

She sighed at his ignorance.

How stupid are you. How do you not know what a ninja is when you are one? From my memories I don't recall you being this stupid.

There was some silence for a short bit but then he spoke again.

You've been to the land of iron? I doubt it. They don't let ninja wander around freely without a necessary reason.

He said something about friends or people he knew.

I highly doubt you had friends in the land of iron.... But judging on how your acting I think there is something wrong with you. Somehow you knew stuff ninja shouldn't have none especially that tune since it was only in the land of iron and it disappeared into history 400 years ago.

Just then a person appeared in front of them. Cloud was about to say something but she told him to shut up.

Hes the enemy. Judging on how I didn't notice his presence till a little while ago. Hes a ninja. Shut up stand back I will take care of him

The ninja was a rogue ninja and did what he felt like. He was arrogant because he never lost a fight before. He wore a gray vest with a black short sleeved shirt underneath. His head band said he was a rouge ninja from the leaf village. They were relatively close to leaf village. He also wore black pants with sandals specifically made to conceal his presence.

Oh looky here! Fresh victims.

He looked over to Kira.

Ah what a cute girl. I will give you a chance. Come with me and obey me girl. You might live if you do.

He looked over to Cloud.

You white haired boy get lost.

Kira smiled. The same smile she showed when she was fighting Kenshi.

Oh? You really think it would be that easy?

He smiled. A little shock came to him by the girls sudden smile and look on her face. He didn't care he would break her an use her then kill her like he done before.

What can a girl like you do against me?

She was still smiling.

Let me take care of this Cloud. Allow me to show you a glimpse of true power.

Her body glowed for a brief second she then drew her katana. She charged at him and landed a direct blow on him. But soon realized that he used substitution jutsu. He transformed into a log in a puff of smoke. Which was cut in half from her attack. He then jumped out from the trees above in a quick motion. She sensed his presence quickly. Partially due to the noise of the leaves moving.

Tsh, ignorant wench.

He did hand signs quickly.

Fire ball jutsu.

He put two fingers up to his mouth and blew a fireball from his mouth at her. She grinned and dodged it.

Seems you got skill after all. I guess i'm going to have to kill you. Too bad I wanted to have some fun.

He was still in mid air he didn't notice her weapon change its form into a spear. She threw it at him. Her aim was excellent it flew straight into him. It wasn't exactly a fatal wound but enough to cause good damage. He slowly looked down.

How the...? Where did this weapon come from?

He hit the ground barely landing on his feet. He winced at the pain.

That.. Hurt...

He looked up at her. She was already charging at him he took the spear out of him and pointed it at her. This didn't stop her. She continued running until she ran into the spear herself.

Suicidal are we?

He smiled but then horror came to his face. He had a wakazashi sticking out of his chest. The spear was in her... But no blood was coming out. Nor was there a tear in her clothes. She smiled at him.

Sorry but my weapon can't harm me. Looks like you picked the wrong girl to mess with.

She grabed her weapon form him and pulled it out of her. She was perfectly fine. He wasn't he was on the ground bleeding badly. His vision was even getting blurry. How did this go so wrong? He was still an amatuer after all.

D-dammit.

He barely looked up at her. At this point in time she had a cold expression on her face. He could almost hear the bells of death as she formed her weapon into a scything and placing it on the back of his neck. In one swift motion she moved it forward. His head came clean off and fell to the ground. So did the rest of the body. Her weapon returned to its katana form.

Too easy. He also talked too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter.   on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:59 am

Kira continued berating Cloud for knowing things he shouldn't and being ignorant of being a ninja when suddenly she stopped and told him to shut up as she looked ahead intently at something Cloud couldn't see.

Cloud could do little more than watch as an oddly dressed man leaped out of the forest in front of them. the man was confident past the point of being arrogant and wasted no time in making it clear he was after the girl- Kira and told him to get lost, to abandon his new companion. But before Cloud even had time to process any macho thoughts of fending off the attacker like some kind of knight in shining armor, Kira herself stepped forward and challenged him.

Kira seemed absurdly confident as she told Cloud to wait in a dismissive tone. Without any further warning Kira seemed to flash briefly before his eyes and then she was upon the man and for a moment Cloud thought he had been cut in two by Kira's odd weapon but in a puff of smoke the man became... a log? What the hell!?

looking around like an idiot, Cloud spotted the man high in the air above Kira just in time to see him breath fire! just what the hell was this guy anyway? To Clouds relief Kira easily managed to evade the oncoming fire and in a series of quick motions she had him impaled with her weapon- which he noted was now in the shape of a spear. It appeared there was a brief conversation as Kira approached the man but Cloud was too far away to see or hear what exactly happened clearly, but the next thing he knew the mans body fell to the ground with his head no longer attached.

Cloud was conflicted, on one hand that man had probably stolen from, raped and murdered many people much like themselves and deserved what Kira had done to him... But he felt a certain pity for him, a feeling that what had just happened was wrong.

But before Cloud could philosophize any further on the matter he was heard rapid footsteps approaching behind him. What happened next happened with almost no conscious effort on clouds part. Before he had even turned to see who was coming he had deduced that there the person was male and quite heavy- most likely fit judging from the steady footfalls and lack of heavy breathing.
As if driven by reflex alone, Cloud spun in time to meet a man exactly as he had imagined a second earlier and in the same garments as the man Kira had killed just minutes before. Cloud's arms seemed to attain a will of their own as they grabbed hold of the man and the next thing he knew he had the would-be assailant pinned with his left knee on the mans solar plexus and his right arm poised at the mans throat, from under Cloud's sleeve a thin blade had appeared and was resting firmly against the mans Adams apple.

Cloud hesitated and that was when a second rogue burst from his hiding place at Cloud's back. The man connected, crash tackling Cloud off his partner. Cloud heard an odd sloshing sound before he hit the ground and rolled, getting quickly to his feet facing his attackers. At this point adrenaline was pumping through Cloud's body and he was so focused on the men that he had forgotten completely about Kira or where she was at that exact moment or what she was doing.

It was then that Cloud half heard and half felt something dripping at his feet. Looking down at his feet he saw his hidden arm blade slick with blood still jutting from his sleeve. Had he cut himself? No that wasn't it... A horrible yell from one of the men got his attention and with a horrible sinking feeling he realized where the blood was from. As the second man had tackled Cloud, his blade had pierced the mans throat and killed him instantly, now he could only watch as the second man lowered his former comrade to the ground and charged at Cloud, a furious blood lust in his eyes.

The man reached into a pocket in his coat as he ran and suddenly 4 Kunai were whistling towards Cloud. Once again his body seemed to react as though with practiced ease and there were 4 rapid metallic clangs as the Kunai bounced off his arms- the arm guards he wore beneath his sleeves easily deflecting the attack.

"You killed him! You bastard, I'll kill you!" the man roared and now that he was closer, Cloud realized that this guy was bigger than the first guy. A lot bigger. The man suddenly skidded to a halt just over 5 meters from where Cloud stood and began clapping his hands together... no wait- he was making hand signs? But wh-

Before Cloud could figure out what was going on the man screamed, "Hydro Cannon jutsu!" thrusting both his hands towards Cloud.
There was a split second delay and then a thick stream of water burst forth and hit Cloud. the impact was like being kicked by a horse and to top it all of it was cold. Really cold. Cloud hit the ground hard, lying face up. unfortunately for him the man didn't wait for him to get back up, suddenly Cloud saw him lunge towards him, apparently with the intent of crushing Cloud into the ground.

With agility that Cloud didn't realize he possessed, Cloud rolled backwards so that he was balanced on his shoulders and neck and the flung his whole body forwards, going from lying down to a flying kick in the blink of an eye. The man had not been expecting any kind of counter attack and as a result he failed utterly in offering any kind of resistance as both of Clouds feet met with his face and came off second best. The mans upper body flipped backwards in midair, driven by Cloud's kick which drove the back of his head into the ground with strength that even surprised Cloud.

For Clouds part, he simply then found himself standing over the man that had been just about to kill him. He seemed to be unconscious now, which was a relief because without any proper weapons he didn't think that he would have been able to hold out against the man.

Only now that the adrenaline wore off did Cloud become aware of how stiff his body was after that water attack he had been hit with, especially his back. Stifling a groan he looked around for Kira, hoping they would be able to hurry up and leave, the stench of the two dead men's blood mixed with the earth was vile, but chillingly familiar.

He thought about what he had seen both men do- breath fire, shoot high velocity bursts of water, turn into logs... were these people the ninja that Kira had spoken about with so much disdain? Were they all like this? Looking at the three stricken men Cloud found himself wondering- Was this how Kira saw him?
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter.   on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:21 am

She watched Cloud fight half hoping that they would kill him. But somehow he succeeded to win the battle. One dead and one unconscious. Cloud seemed like he had no interest to finish him off. She got a little annoyed that he was letting him live.

Weak.

She walked up with katana in hand and stabbed the man in the neck letting him suffocate till he died. She didn't care. She just didn't want an enemy to live.

It looks like your not so useless after all.

She observed a shocked look on his face from the events that took place.

They deserved death. No one would notice anyways. We probably did the ninja a favor by killing these rogue ninja.

She cleaned the end of the blade quickly by stabbing it into the ground and pulling it back up with a quick motion. Then sheathed it.

Your taijutsu improved it seems. Or maybe it was a fluke I don't care. These guys were weak and idiots.

She began to walk down the path again leaving the bodies there to rot. She felt no guilt at all. She didn't have memories of Cloud being that good at taijutsu. Nor did he use any jutsu or ninja weapons.

How strange...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter.   on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:51 am

Cloud looked on in silence as Kira mercilessly stabbed her weapon through what was formerly the sole survivor of the three Ninja. With a horrible wheezing sound like a ball deflating the man died, if not from having his head almost severed then from the large volume of blood that flooded his lungs.

Kira pulled the blade free and commented on how they deserved what they got and that they had done everyone a favor by killing them. Cloud knew that he should agree totally, but he still didn't like having to kill people. In a way he was glad that Kira had killed the other two- it made him feel less guilty for killing that man by mistake.

With not even the slightest hint of emotion Kira wiped off her blade and resumed walking- as though she hadn't just taken two lives and witnessed the taking of a third. cloud hesitated slightly before following- wondering if it was alright to just leave them on the road with no burial.

Kira made a comment about his performance in battle and that the guys were weak jerks. Cloud wondered for a moment whether it was possible that this was her way of trying to make him feel better for killing that ninja but instantly dismissed it. Of course she wasn't, she wasn't that kind of person as far as he could tell.

They walked on in what he thought of as an awkward silence after that- Cloud couldn't think of anything to talk about that didn't bring up the subject of those men they had killed so he decided it was best to remain silent unless spoken to. It was late afternoon now and the sun was starting to near the horizon in preparation for the coming dusk.
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter.   on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter. EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 6:21 am

Kira noticed the sun starting to go down. It was getting a little late. She didn't care nor did she plan to stop any time soon. With that recent fight she had an accurate assumption of her skill level. But just to be sure... She would have to go there.

Hopefully their family still owns it.

She felt good and felt like she could keep going all night. She realized something and decided to try and talk to Cloud about it.

So ninja... a sorry excuse for one anyways. Since you couldn't even kill the other missing ninja. You aren't fully mentally trained which you should be by now. Well at least you killed one. But geez you are only a little better than useless. Whatever come with me I guess... There is something a little unusual about you and I wish to figure this out. There is something else in your body that seems to be giving you memories of the past. It almost sounds like an immortal spirit. But it isn't. So how did you gain such a thing? Those memories aren't yours from my guess. Also explains why your acting funny.

Hopefully he would give me some answers. Everything about him seemed off from what Rika's memories told her. His appearance changed just like what would happen when an immortal spirit takes over. His personality is even changed just like an immortal spirit... But... He is too oblivious for an immortal spirit and I can sense other immortal spirits. Also judging by how he doesn't her nor at least mention how I look almost look like Rika. If it was him he should have noticed. Since it would be awhile longer before this body fully transforms into my old appearance. I believed his memories to be altered. Also another difference is that he is in control. At this stage the immortal spirit should have control. Which confirms he isn't one. But something else is at work. Also it was like a reverse effect. Instead of the spirit gaining the original body owner's memories. The spirit replaced his memories with its own. This was all intriguing to her. She never heard of such a thing before. Maybe it was like a pact or a fusion or something else? She may never figure it out. But if she figured this out it might help her against the organization and her fated battle with the other immortal spirit. There was also the chance it may not teach her anything about how to defeat another immortal spirit. All she could do was question him for the moment. So she continued walking and awaited to her his answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter.   on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter. EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 6:45 am

an hour had passed since the 'ninja incident' as Cloud now thought of it and there had not been a single word of conversation since then, so Cloud was startled when out of the blue Kira spoke to him. She said she was sorry, and for a moment Cloud was lured into thinking that perhaps she had finally accepted him.... but then she continued on to say that she was sorry he was so useless and his fleeting hopes were crushed.

he quickly recovered though as she went on to share some insane theory about immortal spirits and the possibility that he could have one- or something like one- inside of him. she went on to explain briefly how this would lead to him having memories that she didn't think he should be able to have.

Cloud listened politely, while truthfully he found himself thinking that she might be just a little insane after all. But his thoughts were interrupted as she mentioned his lack of mental training. At first he thought it was another insult, but then realized she was talking about his hesitation in the battle earlier.

Without knowing why Cloud suddenly found himself welling up with anger and before he could stop himself he shouted at Kira, "That's not true! Koji taught me that mercy and compassion are far more important than pride or vengeance! Killing people left right and center solves nothing" The moment passed and there was a stunned silence that seemed to drag on forever but in reality was no more than a couple of seconds.

Quietly, Cloud spoke again. "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me and I shouldn't have yelled at you." With that said he set himself in line behind Kira, his eyes glued to her heels as they marched along. It was dark by this time but Cloud wasn't feeling the urge to stop- it was then that he realized that he hadn't eaten nor drank anything since that morning and he wasn't hungry or thirsty. his stomach didn't so much as growl.

he thought about what Kira had said before and suddenly it seemed slightly less far fetched than it had before and he muttered to himself, "something else... eh?"
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter.   on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter. EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:21 pm

She laughed a little when he yelled at her. She then muttered to herself.

What an idiot. This world revolves around life and death.

A few minutes later he apologized. She laughed to herself. "People like him exist in this world?" She asked herself." How oblivious can he be?" They continued walking.

Whatever I don't care if your a goody two shoe but... Come with me. I wish to figure out what is inside you. This way they will allow you into the land of iron.

She sighed. As long as he proved useful to her would she keep him around. Then something clicked in. What if what she felt was another spirit within side the body. But a spirit different from hers. Maybe it was the spirit of a samurai. An ancient type spirit of a samurai that has long departed. Explaining his knowledge of samurai and since he doesn't seem to be a threat to her if done right he could become an ally. Maybe... Just maybe his fighting style will be of the ancients. The war that took place a thousand years ago. Fighting styles were unique and more refined then most these days.

I guess I will test this at the dojo. That way I could observe the fight and notice movements and the way he fights....

Another idea popped up into her head. What if his chakra is sealed? I can test this now. At this point in time it was dark but not too dark to see what was happening. The moon shined brightly reflecting enough light to see things very well. She stopped and turned around and looked at Cloud.

Before we go any farther. I need to test something. It will verify a suspicion of mine. Since your a ninja you should be able to use clone jutsu. Use it. Now.

She stood there eagerly waiting for him to use the jutsu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter.   on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter. EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:55 pm

Rika stopped him and for a moment he thought she was angry about his outburst, but instead she asked him to perform something called 'clone jutsu'. Cloud just looked at her blankly- with absolutely no idea what the hell clone jutsu was, let alone how he was suppsoed to do it.

It dawned on him that this was something that she expected him to be able to do becuase she thought he was a ninja and as he remembered that he remembered the ones thta had attcaked earlier had made wild hand signs. it was all a blur to Cloud but he figured it was worth a try.

with exaggerated care he took a step back from Rika and held his hands out in front of him. he paused for a moment and the air was silent with anticipation. he took a deep breath and then began to wildly flail his hands into eachother for 5 seconds before he shouted "Clone jutsu!"

Nothing happened... Nothing continued to happen. Actually, Cloud felt his wrists hurting where he had slammed them together awkwardly and it was really very uncomfortable. a few more seconds passed and cloud assumed his regular relaxed stance and couldnt help but grin as he said to Rika, "I guess i can't do clone jutsu or whatever the heck its called"
he stood waiting for some input from Rika in case she wanted to put him through any mroe humiliating tests or if they would just continue on their way. Looking up at the sky he could see the beginning of the grey dawn light- in a few hours it would be morning.
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter.   on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:18 am

She laughed.

So my theory is correct. There is only one more thing to test. That can wait till arrive to the dojo. This is interesting. If this is true your potential in fighting should be high.

Dawn approached quickly. The sky was a dark blue but things became more visible.

I'm surprised your still going. Aren't you tired? Anyways I plan to reach the land of iron as soon as possible its dangerous for m-us to be wandering through ninja territory. They wouldn't take kindly if they find us.

She considered him a samurai now. He had potential anyways. If He had and ancient spirit of a samurai from the war a thousand years ago. His true power could be devastating. She needed someone like that on her side. But all in due time she wasn't 100% sure he had such a spirit in him. All she had been going on is that his memories were of that a thousand years ago, the song that vanished into samurai history, and his sealed chakra. Maybe there would be a way to disturb the spirit making it act. Weather it be for a brief moment. But if his chakra was sealed... Maybe it was willingly. She still remembered the ritual they did on her to make her into an immortal spirit. It was a dark day a storm brewing in the sky. She was in a pure white kimono. She sat and awaited to know her future. She was captured from her village when she was 12. She was 17 now and she knew they would turn her into a weapon. They took care of her just for this cause. Two people dressed in black cloaks. Their faces had hideous looking masks of demons on their face. On the back of their cloaks each had a number. These numbers represented power in the organization. They walked up to her and one stood on each side of her.

Its time to go.

The voice was deep and hoarse. Tears were going down her face. She knew her death would be soon. She was to be used in a test. If it succeeded she would be an immortal slave for the organization.

In a clear voice Kira spoke... "Very well."

She stood up they began walking to direct her. She caught a brief glimpse of the numbers on their back. They were 3 and 4. Just seeing them sent a great fear in her. Tears were still flowing. They exited her cell they kept her in then out of the building where the cells are. Outside was covered in snow and snow was even falling. A harsh wind was blowing and the sky was black. The storm was here. She had no shoes. Her feet were freezing. The one with three on his back noticed.

Here.

In his pack he had a spare pair of shoes which he offered to her. She looked at him and hit them. away from her. She was walking to her death. Why would she care if she had shoes on. The man grunted.

Very well.

They continued walking. A large building was in front of them. She could only see the silhouette of the building through the storm. They dragged on towards the building/ She knew if she tried to escape they would catch her easily. These people were some of the fastest and strongest in the land of iron. As the tears fell off her cheek they turned into ice.

Death can be blissful.

She looked into the sky. It was completely covered by dark clouds.

On my last day I can't even see the beautiful blue sky.

They have arrived at the building. Two guards were standing in front with black cloaks and demon masks.

We will take her from here. If all goes well the organization will become even more powerful.

The two people who escorted her there nodded.

Very well we have other things to attend to.

The walked off and disappeared in the storm. They escorted her in the building.

Spread your arms.

She did. There were others in the building. in the middle there was a symbol which was carved in the floor. They removed her kimono revealing her body. They now guided her forward. They continued to walk forward till they were in the middle of the room. In front of her was a man in a black cloak and no mask on. He stood up from the chair he was sitting in and raised his arms.

The time has come for when the organization will become even more powerful. After years of testing. We have perfected the way to create an immortal tool that can take the bodies of our enemies. Even when they kill that body would take over over another of the one who killed her and continue to fight. Let us begin!

He turned around and grabbed a katana that was on top of his seat. On the back of his cloak was the number 1. The head of the organization. He turned around and faced her. The two guards had placed chains on her wrists to stop her from falling to the ground. The chains were connected by the boards above. He was now facing her.

Are you ready to become our immortal tool?

Go to hell!

He laughed then beginning to walk forward. The candle light of the room the faint smell of burning wax and the harsh wind outside hitting the building. All her senses became sharper. Even without the mask he looked like a demon. Fear gripped her. She started to scream. She didn't want to die yet. The man placed his hand on the sheath of the katana and slide it off. It hit the ground with a thud. The silver blade mirrored the flickering candle light. He began to chant something and his free hand began to glow. He was now close to her. He brought his arm up and sent it forward straight into her stomach and out through the other side. She screamed. He let go of the sword placed his free hand on her forehead.

I will make you keep conscious. Feel the pain!

Blood was going through the wounds. The blood was coming out quickly. No matter how much blood she was losing she wasn't passing out. She continued screaming. Blood flowed down her body into the ground. His other hand began to glow. The symbol on the ground filled with her blood and now the symbol was glowing. With the hand that wasn't on the forehead he gripped the handle of the sword. He then pulled it out of her sending more blood flowing through her wound. He through the sword clear out of the symbol. By this time she had lost way more blood than a human could lose. She should have died by now. She was still screaming but vaguely now. She felt sweet death coming to her. The man's arm was glowing now. He now sent his fist towards the wound on her stomach. It connected and then went inside her. The glow from his arm was now spreading throughout her body. Te sudden enormous of pain made her scream again louder than she had. She wasn't dizzy anymore. The pain from this wound should have killed her as well. She wanted death so bad. But it wouldn't come. He removed his arm slowly till it exited the wound. In his hand he held a stone. The stone of her soul that would forsake her to roam the world forever under his control. It would also make her obey him. The ritual was just about complete. A body outside the circle awaited for her. She was still glowing but he wasn't anymore.

Its complete!

He grinned and began laughing.

It succeeded! Now there is only one thing I must do. He open his cloak revealing his own weapon which he drew. She was looking at him in so much pain.

Please... Just... Kill me.

What? I didn't hear you?

She coughed and blood was coming out of her mouth.

Kill... Me.

Hmm, let me think.

As long as she was in her original body she would be in control. He turned away and looked away with sword in hand then turned around cutting open her stomach again she screamed. She still wasn't dead. He cut her again... and again... and again. Screams of pain and crying.

Eh... I'm bored.

He turned around and cut her head off. It fell to the ground and finally the world disappeared. Everything was black.

Where am I? Am I finally free?

She opened her eyes. Bodies were around her. All of them wore black cloaks in her hand was the stone that was taken from within her. All the bodies weren't part of the top 10. The highest number was 13. Apparently the method wasn't perfected. She regained her body. She was free again. She had a sword in her hand. It was dripping in blood from the members of the organization. Everything hit her. Apparently she wasn't in control over her body for fifteen years and they even created another immortal spirit with a more perfected method. She began running... She didn't stop for hours. She had regained her control over her soul again. The new method gave whoever did the ritual and anyone of their bloodline control over that immortal. He was a complete tool to the organization.

She realized that she had drifted off in thought for a long time. She hadn't said anything to Cloud and the sun was completely out.

So Cloud... Tell me... What do you remember?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter.   on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:05 am

Cloud was stunned into silence when Kira actually laughed. Although Cloud didn't fully realize it- it was the first time he had heard someone laugh outside of his fragmented memories and he enjoyed it, he wondered if everyone's laughter was like this.
Sadly it seemed to be a once off and they lapsed into yet another long silence. the coming dawn seemed to drag its heels in Clouds opinion and it felt like days passed rather than hours before the sun finally began to surface from its slumber beneath the horizon.

As he watched the sun rise he felt a certain nostalgia that entranced him... his body seemed to be on auto pilot as he gazed at the Cloud's drenched in the red light of the rising sun... Cloud felt a sharp sensation drive itself through his head and then he was sucked into a memory- while on the outside his body just kept walking along the path behind Kira...

Cloud found himself in a strangely surreal landscape, and in a body that he knew without really knowing was not his. The first clue was that he had absolutely no control over movement of anything- not even his eyes. It was like watching a movie and within seconds Cloud moved past the sensation of not being able to move a muscle and became aware of what he was seeing... He stood alongside a man who he recognized instantly as Koji- the man he remembered as being his best friend, but also the man Kira told him had died long ago.

Cloud turned, but not through the will of whoever owned the body- Cloud was now nothing more than a spectator in first person view. Now he saw what he thought to be little more than one hundred men- standing at one end of a rocky valley, all carrying tall spears with swords at their hips, heavy red armor and terrifying masks on their faces. As he saw the armor and the masks a single word popped into his head 'samurai'

As far as he could tell from what he was seeing- Koji and the man that he was looking through were leading a small army of samurai. but where? and for what purpose? That question was soon answered as time seemed to speed up and when it stopped Cloud found himself in the midst of battle.

It was unlike anything he had ever experienced- His body moved with fluid motions and with each movement he could feel a brief moment of resistance and then he knew that a man had just died. Cloud lost himself to the battle, he had no idea how much time had passed but at some point the movements stopped. The killing stopped. Clouds head looked up and his arm wiped his forehead- coming away slick with blood that wasn't his, a large blade was held in his other hand.

looking around there was not a living soul in sight- all of the samurai were dead- their .bodies littering the ground, but what he could also see on the ground were other bodies- all wearing an entirely different attire and once again a word came to the fore of his mind 'ninja'.

A hand grabbed his shoulder and he turned, Cloud could sense killing intent well up within his body but it dissipated instantly as he realized the arm was connected to a blood soaked Koji, a grim smile on his face. Until now it was if all sound had been muted so when Koji spoke it was like a roar, "Nicely done ______, it pains me to see so many of our comrades butchered but at least we made our foes feel our loss ten fold."

Cloud noticed that the point where his name should have been mentioned seemed to be omitted, Koji's mouth moved but no sound came out. Then, as he finished speaking Clouds perception wavered and before he knew it he was floating and one more memory came to him... the memory of a legend.... of Koji and the battle of 100 vs 1000 and Koji being the lone survivor...

But now Cloud knew something. Something that it seemed no one else knew. Koji was not a lone survivor. Someone else had been there.. and the way he had seen everything unfold left one possibility that brought back the memory of something Kira had said to him, "I think you're something else..."

Like snapping awake from a short sleep Cloud found himself back in control of his body behind Kira once again. for a moment his mind was reeling as his mind assimilated the knowledge and the implications of what he had just witnessed. How much time had passed? He had no idea, the sun was now well and truly clear of the horizon.

Kira's voice made him jump, "So cloud what do you remember?"

Cloud blinked. Had she noticed he had spaced out? Did she have any idea about what had just happened to him? probably not.
With a rueful smile he opened his mouth to speak. between his new memories and what Kira had told her before- what he was about to say might come as a bit of a surprise to her.

"I remember the legend of Koji, the lone survivor of the battle of 100 vs 1000... I also remember that he wasn't the only survivor. There was someone else with him at the end... And...", he trailed off as he ran through what he had seen and heard for the hundredth time, "I think I might have been that person...
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter.   on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:20 am

Another survivor?... A battle that Koji was suppose to have stood alone on the after effects from the battle. Hmm... It sounds a little unbelievable but since there is something else in you. I will believe it. And it isn't you. The spirit inside you is combined with yours. Which doesn't explain how you lost your own memories. 100 vs 1000... That battle Koji was the only one who came back. So if there was another... Where did he go? Do you remember anything else?

They finally left the forest into an empty plain that stretched for miles and miles. In the far distance there was a town.

Thats new... Let's hope it isn't a ninja village. It wouldn't matter though I still have my head....

She said a little much remembering her situation is a little hard to explain.

Anyways I just have a way to avoid them if we need to. So what happened to him? If you have his memories surely you should remember what happened next... We should reach the land of iron by the end of today maybe around midnight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter.   on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:37 am

Kira said she believed him but made it quite clear that all the credit should go to whatever was inside him rather than he himself which was a little dis heartening- it made him wonder how she would have treated him if he had been a normal person- or even worse, a ninja.
Cloud got depressed just thinking about it so he stopped thinking about it.

Kira then asked him if he remembered where he- where his mysterious other self went. Cloud tried his best to remember but nothing new came to him, he was totally clueless about anything that had happened once Koji had stopped speaking. That made Cloud stop. There had only been him and Koji there from his memory and yet the legend was very clear that only Koji returned home from the battle... That meant only two options were possible.

Either they had parted ways permanently after the battle or... somehow he had died some time after the battle ended and Koji arrived home. Cloud wanted to believe in the first scenario, but with absolutely no evidence to go on he couldn't put any confidence behind either theory.

Clouds thoughts were put aside as they came into view of a small village. Driven by curiosity as well as a certain amount of trepidation, their conversation was cut short and they quickened their pace a little, Cloud didn't know what he was hoping to find there or what to expect, but he had an inexplicable good feeling about the place that lifted his spirits.

As they reached the village Cloud could see armored men exactly like the ones from his flashback and he turned to Kira, "These guys are samurai!" he exclaimed She didn't have time to respond to his statement though because that was when they reached the gate and one of the guards stepped forwards. "This is the border to the land of iron, state your business here or be cut down where you stand"

There was no menace behind the mans words, he was just doing his job and if that involved cutting down what appeared to be two kids then so be it. Cloud found himself looking at Kira to address the guard since she had always seemd to confident about arriving in the land of iron
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter.   on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:06 am

They arrived at the village/border of the land of iron. Cloud mentioned something about them being samurai.

No Duh.

She turned her attention to the guards.

"This is the border to the land of iron, state your business here or be cut down where you stand"

My business? This is my home land. I have been away for awhile.... I need to go to the Reikai Temple in Fujimara village.

That sounds suspicious wheres your pass?

Crap... I didn't expect this... I guess they had problems with the ninja since I was last alive... I guess you guys can't just let us by can you?

They drew their weapons.

Prepare to die ninja.

She looked over to Cloud and sighed.

I must get back... I know this is your job... I apologize in advance.

She drew her weapon as she did it glowed and formed a much bigger blade. They were advancing on them quick. Judging on their movements they weren't extremely strong and just commonly placed guards. They may have kept away low level ninja and normal people. But for someone like her their moves were basic.

I will show you a glimpse of a true samurai.

She glowed for a second.

Earth breaker.

She swung the sword horizontal. They attempted to block but the sheer force of the weight of the sword and the power she put behind it. They didn't stand a chance. The sword pushed through there blade and cutting straight through one of the guards. the second one got lucky he attempted to block and the first guy absorbed most of the blow. Kira's sword went through his sword and even went into his armor. But the wound wasn't something serious.

M-monster!

Crud I put too much force into it. I didn't want to kill them.

The remaining living guard ran away to go get reinforcements.

Cloud lets go!

She ran through the town quickly hopefully they wouldn't notice them even though they stood out.

We have to get through this town. Fujimara shouldn't be too far from here. If we reach the dojo there we should be safe.

They made it through fine. The town was making a lot of noise now due to them. They were searching the village for them. But luckily they were out of it and a decent distance away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter.   on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:20 am

Cloud watched in dismay as Kira thoughtlessly slew one of the guards with little or no pause for thought. Cloud was just thankful that the other guard had been spared and Kira didn't seem interested in killing him as well. They raced into the village and before the alarm could even be raised properly they were out the other side and well down the road deeper into the land of iron.

Now that they were here Cloud didn't feel any different, he had sort of expected the samurai's homeland to be significantly different to the terrain they had already crossed, but for the time being it had remained unchanged and if someone was randomly dropped here they would never have suspected they were in the samurai's territory.

with the brief excitement brought on by the 'guard incident' Cloud found himself unable to stay quiet any longer, "Kira, did you really have to kill that guard? It was obvious even to me that he was completely outclassed against you but you killed him anyway. Dammit, that man probably had a family..." He stopped talking. He had grown to like Kira since meeting her and although he hated her attitude towards life and its removal, he didn't want piss her off and have the only person he knew abandon him.

"Forget I spoke, what do i know anyway?"
he muttered just loud enough for her to hear clearly.
Wanting to change the subject he added, sounding a little brighter, "So tell me about this dojo you keep mentioning"
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter.   on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:35 am

Ignoring the last question for a little bit.

I actually didn't mean to kill him. But I don't mind getting my hands dirty... I'm used to it. Anyways the dojo is owned by an old friend of mine... Err sorta... But we have to reach there. He will determine if whats inside you is truly a samurai spirit. Also I need to test the potential of this body. He probably will do the same for you to test you. If you pass you have a samurai inside you... Maybe its combined with your spirit. I don't know all I know is that you somehow remained in control over your body and you are getting its memories.

After that there was silence for a few hours. The incident where she killed the guard didn't bother her. She had killed samurai before.

It seems the skill of the samurai is slipping...

A town came into view. It was enormous. There was a castle walls and thousands of buildings on the outskirts of the castle.

Here we are! The town of Fujimara. One of the home bases of the major factions in the land of iron. They united a thousand years ago with the major war against the ninja. The factions united and this was used as one of the major fronts against them. After that war there was peace for a few hundred years and it seems tension with the ninja is rising again.

She breathed in the air.

So what do you think?!

She smiled for the first time she and Cloud met. She was home for the first time in over 200 years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter.   on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter. Empty

Back to top Go down

on the road to the land of iron. Fateful encounter.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War of Attrition :: The Wilderness :: The Forest-
Jump to: