War of Attrition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto war of attrition main site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kira Senyu's-Samurai App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyra
Syndicate Leader
Syndicate Leader
Kyra

Character sheet
Village: Syndicate Leader

Kira Senyu's-Samurai App Empty
PostSubject: Kira Senyu's-Samurai App   Kira Senyu's-Samurai App EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:51 pm

Name:Kira Senyu

Alias: (What your character is called by Optional)
She has none
Rank:(All people start at Academy Student unless they do a Rp sample then it ia Samurai Apprentice) Samurai apprentice
Height:About 5"11

Weight: 158 LB

Haircolor: Red
Eyecolor:Violet
Scar(s):None

Looks: (What does your character look like? A picture is fine)
Look at Avatar xD
Weapon and Abilities

Weapon:
A long lost artifact which morphs into a weapon the user wills
Armor:(What does your armor look like when on)'
She has black arm guards up to her elbow made out of a heavy metal which she is used to cause she has worn it since she was 10. Occasionally she has been known to put on some heavier Armour but that is rare as she prefers to have speed as an advantage.
Weapon Element: (What is your weapons element? this doesn't affect you until journeyman)
She has none. She only depends on her weapon and skill.
Abilities: (You are allowed 2 B-ranked Taijutsu abilities)
Name:Ground breaker

Description:Its a strike that increases strength for just one hit by 200% But repeated use will wear down my muscle it can even be to the point I lift my weapon. Can use 5 times a battle at genin level till my normal striking power becomes 50% and 7 times till I can't use my weapon anymore.

Name:Glimpse of true power.

Description:For the next 3 attacks it has the equal strength and speed of the next samurai rank. Only for 3 attacks though. It can be combined with ground breaker. I can only use this twice in a battle.

Biography and RP Sample

Biography: (you must have something here, everyone has a past)
Originally the body of Rika Mizuko. Who got consumed by a spirit wanting to live again. Apparently there are times when the old Rika comes out but rarely. But now the spirit is in control over 95% of the time. Her past is a complete mystery besides the facts she was a murder for her own purposes. At times she can become insane making her dangerous. She is also over 200 years old but her real age isn't known. After gaining control over the body she quickly killed a person known as Oki. Who tricked Rika to attack her friends almost killing them. Hatred flowed in Rika until the point she snapped allowing Kira to gain control over the body. During a brief moment against Kenshi her true strength and speed showed. But were quickly lost after her spirit completely took over. She now has to retrain this body to levels of her liking and find out if her enemies still live. Her enemies are also unknown. All that is known about them is that they are after her for her violent murders and her soul. Her main goal at this point in time is to become the strongest without any magic tricks. It is also believed she has had two previous bodies before this take over. Other than this there isn't much known about her except she also consumes the memories of the previous owners of the bodies she takes over. Due to her rigorous practice experience and disbelief in having an element or any other type of magic. She has learned to be quicker and stronger than samurai her level. She has also been known to be able to block and cut through Chakra or Elemental abilities of her own level. After the ordeal the previous owners chakra and BL have been sealed away.
RP Sample: (Optional, only if you are going to start as an apprentice)
Pft look around on the site >.>
Back to top Go down
Ryusaki Uchiha
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Ryusaki Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Akatsuki Leader (Rain)

Kira Senyu's-Samurai App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira Senyu's-Samurai App   Kira Senyu's-Samurai App EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:28 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Kira Senyu's-Samurai App
Page 1 of 1