War of Attrition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto war of attrition main site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mei

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mei

Mei Empty
PostSubject: Mei   Mei EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:14 am

Basics

Name: Mei

Element(s): Wind, Water, Ice
- Primary: Water

Personal Info

Family: Unknown

Clan: Unknown

Bloodline: Unknown

Tattoo(s): None
Scar(s): None

Looks: https://2img.net/h/i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp176/C-loner00/Hitsugaya.jpg

Equipment

Weapon(s): normal katana

Armor: Black Jumpsuit with the symbols, (Wind) and (Water) imprinted on the back.

Equipment: Shurikens, Kunais, scrolls, smoke bombs, basic shinobi equipment.

Extra Info

Bio:
Mei doesn’t remember how he came into this world as he was later taken in by kind strangers. The strangers treated him kindly like their own son. One day, the strangers later witnessed Mei meditating as water circles around him while the wind suspends him a few feet from the ground. They quickly abandoned Mei, leaving him to fend for himself. Word broke out about his powers of wind and water as every1 in the village feared him except for one young lady. This lady wasn’t afraid of him at all and they soon became the best of friends. However one day he found the young lady dead on the ground. It was clear that she was killed. Seeing her dead body made him lose all control of his powers. Filled with hatred, he discovers a new power, ice. The night sky was covered in blood. Returning to his senses, Mei was shocked that he had slaughtered all the villagers. He started to flee from the village but noticed a blue egg near the dead body of his friend. A blue dragon hatched from it and he named the dragon Ames. They travel around the world together.
“I don’t know who I am. I have no plans for the future. My past is a nightmare that I would not like to go through again. I am doing what is natural to most people…Living, until the day, I hear my Calling and fulfill what Fate has bestowed on me…”

Rp sample:
Sleeping inside a cave as Mei and Ames waits for the fierce blizzard to past. Mei suddenly wakes up, breathing hard. “That same nightmare…” He looks to his ice dragon, Ames and is glad he didn’t wake up his companion. He slowly gets up and walks to the cave entrance to check on the condition outside. The blizzard was still going on. Although Mei is immune to the cold, the blizzard makes it extremely difficult to see. Moments later he hears a sound and turns to see what he thought was a liger nearby. He thinks his eyes are planning tricks on him but he decided to head out in search of this liger. Mei felt like he was walking for hours and starts to curse himself for doing such a silly thing. He suddenly trips over something as he falls on the snow. He looks back to see what he tripped over, only to see it was a thick piece of ice. His eyes follow the trail of ice and he saw a head. The eyes of this head opened and eyed Mei back before getting up, revealing to be the ice liger that Mei saw earlier. The ice liger shakes himself to get the snow off of his blue fur. It then stood still as it continues to stare deep into Mei’s eyes…

Last edited by Mei on Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryusaki Uchiha
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Ryusaki Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Akatsuki Leader (Rain)

Mei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mei   Mei EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:52 pm

choose an age then approved
Back to top Go down

Mei
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War of Attrition :: Character Creation :: Character Applications :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: