Naruto war of attrition main site
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Hantei Are You Ok?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kairiki Hantei
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2009-07-07

Character sheet
Rank: Genin
Village: Village of Leaf

PostSubject: Hantei Are You Ok?   Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:44 pm

"I don't know whats wrong with the kid, ever since we brought him here he hasn't spoken a word." said a concerned Jounin who had pretty much set up camp outside of Hantei's hospital room door. "He's even refused to use the bed. Although that's only an assumption since he has yet to speak. He's just been sitting on that oil drum he brought with him, staring at the wall."

The two ninja he'd been talking to just started at him blankly. They had no idea why he had just randomly pulled them aside and started professing his confusion with his current situation, after all they just came in to use the vending machine. Slowly their blank expressions turn to ones of discomfort as the silence between and the Jounin grew awkward. Before it got to the point of being unbearable they both silently bowed and went about their business.

"Well that was rude." the Jounin said as he crossed his arms over his chest watching the to nin disappear down the hall. Letting out a sigh he poked his head into Hantei's room to see if anything in his demeanor changed. It didn't. Taking a step back he ran his hands up his torso taking in a deep breath. Slowly releasing the air he pushed his hands out in front of himself. It was a personal relaxation technique that he'd tell you he created if asked, but the honest to goodness truth was that he saw somebody else do it and thought it looked cool. Unbeknown to him everyone around him thought it was stupid, but out of respect for their friend they never told him.

Walking into Hantei's room the Jonin had a most energetic smile on his face. "So are you ready to talk?" he asked Hantei, placing his hand on his shoulder. No answer. Not as much as a twitch to show that he was alive. "Could you a least tell me your name?" Still not even as much as a blink from the kid. "Um..how about telling me why you brought that drum with you?" Silence. Hantei just sat there staring at the wall. It wasn't like he was looking mean, but for some reason the Jounin found himself growing more and more afraid of the child he decided to "save." Then it hit him. "Of Course!" he thought to himself. "The kid is shell shocked. Any child would be after seeing a massacre that horrible."

Grabbing a seat from the far wall the Jounin dragged it across the floor, a loud scrapping noise filling the air. Noticing the scratches he was leaving in the floor the Jounins eyes widened and the hair stood up on the back of his neck. If somebody saw those marks on the floor they'd be pissed off, and more importantly he'd be in deep trouble if they found out it was him. Using his superior reasoning skills he quickly came to a conclusion about how he'd prevent somebody from seeing the damage done to the floor. Slipping the sheets from the bed he placed them over the groove on the floor. "Perfect!" he said aloud with a smug look on his face. Turning over his shoulder he looked at Hantei. "You gotta admit that was a pretty good idea." To the Jounin's surprise Hantei was now looking at him too. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed a silver streak sliding across the ground going into the bottom of the barrel. "What was that?" he asked now back peddling away from Hantei. Not seeing where he as going he slipped on the sheets and tripped over his chair going head over heads and eventually landing face first on the floor. "Ugh..." As he was pushing himself off the ground he noticed that the groove in the floor was filled in with what looked like a metallic substance. Running his finger along the top of the metallic filler it felt cold and hard. "Steel?" he asked himself aloud in hopes of getting a response from Hantei. Of course he got nothing. "Did you do this?" the Jounin asked looking up to the kick it was still sitting atop the drum staring at him. Then with an uninterested shrug Hantei turn his gaze back to the wall. "Okaaaaaay." the Jounin said as he shifted to the he was sitting on his but, his hands stretched out behind him supporting his weight. Getting this kid to talk was definitely like pulling teeth, but that crack suddenly filling up certainly assured him that what even he eventually found out would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kairiki Hantei
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2009-07-07

Character sheet
Rank: Genin
Village: Village of Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Hantei Are You Ok?   Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:59 pm

*A Day Later*

It was about 10am when the Jounin walked in to check on Hantei. It was pretty sad for a Jounin to be so bad that he'd been assigned the task of baby sitting a suspected mute. "Uh oh!" Said the Jounin tossing a bag of chips on the bed in the room. "Look at you getting all active," he sad referring to Hantei sitting in a chair by the window instead of on his drum staring at the wall. Ripping open his own bag bag of chips tilted his head back and emptied the bag down his throat. "So what do you want hear me sing today?" he asked spraying chips all over the place. "How about a little Cher?"

"Did anyone survive the explosion?" Hantei asked in a monotone not bothering to look away from the window.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kairiki Hantei
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2009-07-07

Character sheet
Rank: Genin
Village: Village of Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Hantei Are You Ok?   Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:11 pm

Letting out a regrettable sigh the Jounin crumpled up his empty chip bag. "Well you survived. Then again, going by your lack of injuries I suspect you weren't there when it occurred. So if we don't include you then there are no survivors. Not yet at least. We're still looking."

"...." There was no noticeable response from Hantei hearing the news of no survivors. To anyone watching him they might have wondered why he even asked the question in the first place.

The Jounin having dealt with Hantei for such an extended period of time knew that it would be pointless to ask him how he felt about the new so he decided to just move on to a different subject. "I hear the Chunnin exams are taking place soon. The finals are always fun to watch. Maybe if you're up to it we could go check it out..." In the middle of talking the Jounin decided to take a seat on Hantei's hospital bed accidentally sitting on the bag of chips he put there. The popping of the bag was enough to make the ninja hop up from the bed like a cat that was just shot with a squirt gun. Twirling around he looked at the bed and laughed uncomfortably. "Sorry about that kid. I'll get you another bag." he said heading for the door.

"How much longer are you going to keep me here?" Hantei asked the window.

Assuming that Hantei was talking to him the Jounin stopped just short of the door. "You can leave any time you want."

Standing up from the chair Hantei walked over to his drum, his weight making the floor creak with the strain of holding him up. Hoisting the drum up on his back he walked towards the door only to have his path blocked by the Jounin. "You should enroll at the academy.." the Jounin said with pleasant eyes. "I mean it would help you to cope or at the very least temporarily take your mind off the recent events." Hantei nodded once and only once letting the Jounin know that he'd take his advice into consideration. Realizing that the nod was all he was going to get the Jounin stepped aside. "Don't worry about being there very long. I've seen what you can do with whatever is in that drum. Going there will be little more than a formal introduction into the Leaf Villages Nin community." Hantei heard the Jounin but since he was already well down the hall he didn't bother giving any sort of indication that he heard him. Without a planned next move the ninja academy was the only place for him to go at this point. Having a history of eaves dropping on the lessons he knew exactly where the building was. It would certainly be weird using the front door this time around, but it would be the first step in adding a sense of normalcy to his life again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kairiki Hantei
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2009-07-07

Character sheet
Rank: Genin
Village: Village of Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Hantei Are You Ok?   Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:59 pm

Cue the wavy segway into a flash back...

11 Years and 9 months in the past

High within the Three Wolves Mountains covered in snow sat the Land Of Iron. A powerful country that had no allegiance to any village, and chose to remain neutral on all fronts. It was better that way. It gave the Ninja villages an unbiased mediator should the need arise. Naturally as the Land of Iron they were instrumental in the expansion of surround villages by way of construction material, which also made them rather wealthy. But with the wealth and the power came the fights and resentment. The scheming as it were originated from the leaf village's Hokage. He often said that the world didn't need the Land of Iron and without them the Leaf Village would easily become a financial power house and it would quickly trickle down to their armed forces. Then with their pool of Ninja and funds limitless they would strategically take over every village.

That brings us to the Hokage's mansion where the Hokage Danzo sat surround by his ANBU force tying up the loose ends on their battle plans.

"So has the Shukaku been restrained?" the Hokage asked flipping through the novel-like stack of papers detailing their attack from every possible angle.

"Hai Hokage-sama." replied one of the masked warriors. "The Shukaku has been restrained however we are unsure how long we'll be able to keep it that way. If we expect to suceed in our plans then he must head out immediately."

"Right. Then go." said the Hokakge looking up at the group gathered around him. "But remember should you fail I and everyone in the village will deny having knowledge of your actions."

"Understood," said the group in unison before vanishing from the office in a cloud of smoke.

"Soon we'll be rid of that pesky Land of Iron and that detestable leader of theirs Mifune." he said to himself with a devilish grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kairiki Hantei
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2009-07-07

Character sheet
Rank: Genin
Village: Village of Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Hantei Are You Ok?   Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:59 pm

"Alright guys I want we're approaching the Land Of Iron." said the ANBU lead Rafe. "I want complete silence. Our presence must remain unknown for as long as possible." That was easier said than done. Escorting a bijuu, Shukaku through the forest was no easy task and keeping it quiet was impossible. Most of Rafe's platoon(including Rafe) knew that their talking wouldn't be what gave away their position, but out of respect they all fell silent. Even though their faces were covered by white porcelain mask their eyes let you know they had little faith in this plan off destruction. If their telling eyes weren't enough of an indication of their feelings conversations still place after the order of silence could be heard over the rhythmic rumblings of the Shukaku's steps.

"I know we are suppose to follow orders but doesn't it seem like this is more or less a suicide mission?" of the newer ANBU whispered to another. "I mean are we, and ninja's in general suppose to pride ourselves on stealth attacks? Walking through the forest with a giant demon no matter how strong just seems foolish....am I aright?"

Not even giving the talkative ninja a stray glance the ANBU next to him continued gripping a rope that helped to restrain the bijuu. The one behind him did decide to answer the new guys question though. "It doesn't matter if it makes sense, these are the Hokage's orders and we are to follow them and complete our assigned mission. So think before you talk Fei."

"I know I know I'm just saying I don't see why I even..." said Fei before being cut off.

"You're here because you're the only one with skills to needed to retain this monstrosity if it decides to turn on us." barked the ANBU member from behind him. With that fact being too cut and dry to debate Fei instantly became a mute and went back to holding his rope. During his Q&A with the other members Fei hadn't noticed that it had began to snow. They were getting close. On the horizon he could see the daunting image that could have only been the mountain range referred to as the Three Wolves Mountains.

"Alright keep an eye out..."whispered Rafe. "At this point we are in enemy territory and an attack at this point is probable. We'll continue to move as quietly as possible until we reach their main village. If we are attacked before then." He paused quickly going through the options they'd be left with should that happen. "..we'll start our attack from there and kill our way to Mifune's compound."

Meanwhile In the Office of the Land of Iron's leader Mifun suddenly found himself in the presence of a scout. "This is highly out of the ordinary. Explain yourself immediately." said Mifune, his eyes burning a hole though the scout.

"Sorry Mifune-sama," the scout said with a bow. "It's just that we've caught sight of what appears to be the bijuu Shukaku heading straight for the village. The strange thing is that it's movement is slow and its pattern delibrate, like somebody is guiding it."

"Is that so?" Mifune asked his eyes narrowing as if he was struggling to see that distance from the comfort of his office.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kairiki Hantei
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2009-07-07

Character sheet
Rank: Genin
Village: Village of Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Hantei Are You Ok?   Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:59 pm

"Have you deployed anyone in that direction?" Mifune asked the scout.

"No sir we haven't," the scout quickly replied. "We were waiting for your orders."

"A large demon is heading straight for our village and you needed orders to go and stop it?" Mifune asked his irritation with their need to be told every little action starting to show. "Send a group of scouts to the location and have them find out who's controlling the beast. Once they have that pertinent information immediately relay it to me." Biting his bottom lip he subconsciously began tapping the desk with his index finger. "When we find out what village it is we can make a choice on what action to take. Though I doubt any move we make will be made without the intent to kill. Unless you see a huge bow on the Shukaku signifying that it's a gift."

"Understood," and with that the scout left the office to inform the troops. It wasn't even ten minutes before they mobilized. Two veteran groups of samurai eleven in each group including one leader per group. Their rattling suits of armor sounded like a million tambourines marching out to battle.

It was as the ninja's suspected. Their mode of travel fit right into what the samurai excelled at, direct assault via the ground. The only thing the Leaf Village's ninja had in their favor was the 25 foot tall demon escorting them through the snowy forest. Too bad things like that didn't frighten the Land of Iron's samurai, which became evident when one of the platoons confronted the traveling ANBU by blocking their path. Meanwhile the second group of samurai took their place in the thick forestry in preparation of an ambush from all sides. The road itself was silent, the only thing brave enough to speak out admits this tension was cold mountain wind that howled all around them. Even the Shukaku fell silent picking up on the subtle cues from both parties.

Finally Rafe spoke out. "Fei!" he screamed.

"Hai!" Fei called back from behind the bijuu. Then with a composed yet regretful sigh he did what he was brought there to do. "Attack..." he said almost whispering to Shukaku. But a whisper was all the beast needed to let out a blood curdling roar. The samurai's drew their blades and took their fighting stances. Their expression's didn't change, but their chakra did. It oozed the unwavering confidence that could only come from a life time drenched in the blood of war...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kairiki Hantei
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2009-07-07

Character sheet
Rank: Genin
Village: Village of Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Hantei Are You Ok?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:48 pm

From Mifune's office he could feel that the battle had begun. His curiosity led him to the balcony that overlooked the village and gave him a view so vast that it was only limited by his own failing vision. Lucky for he didn't 20/20 vision to see the Shukaku thrashing its way towards the village. His samurai had failed, miserably. "That explains why there was no report." He said exiting the office.

Panic is the one of the worst reactions to have in a crisis, and currently it was the emotion dominating each and every non battle ready villager. The streets were full of the frightened screams of citizens who had never been in a fight let alone in the middle of a war. The weak and slow were trampled, while the elderly were left in their homes to fend for themselves. Anyone to slow to flee was instantly cut down by the brunt of the Land of Iron's samurai army marching their way towards the Bijuu. Some might say the samurai's mindless slaughter was counter productive as they were killing those who they fought to protect. But their thinking was, if you were to slow to leave in time then you were too slow to be of any use in the future and would just get in the way.

Up to this point in the battle the Shukaku had its way with the Land of Iron's samurai. Even with their armor and superior wepons they were no match for the power of the bijuu. Roaring loudly and pounding its belly it spat colossal balls of chakra that exploded on impact releasing winds that would make a category five hurricane feel like a gentle breeze. One bright spot for the samurai forces was when they actually got within striking distance of the Leaf Village ninja. With no real armor the Ninja were cut down with almost no resistance. The few that had time to defend only delayed the inevitable. Their lightweight blades just couldn't withstand the sheer might of the samurai's cold steel. That bright spot did have it's draw backs though. With the samurai close enough to attack the nin it also put them well within the Shukaku's reach, and the beast certainly too advantage smashing them into what could only be described as bloody man hole covers.

By the time the Shukaku arrived at the center of the village it only had a fraction of its ninja escorts with it, Rafe and Fei. Again their path was blocked, this time by Mifune and his elite guard squadron. They were the last line of defense between the villages capital and all of the villagers that took shelter with in. "Though it was a bit reckless the Hokage's plan worked.." Rafe thought to himself. "You're next!" he barked to Mifune, as he lifted his mask slightly to reveal a tooth grin quite fitting of a man gone mad from war.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kairiki Hantei
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2009-07-07

Character sheet
Rank: Genin
Village: Village of Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Hantei Are You Ok?   Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:41 am

Quickly giving the threatening ninja a once over Mifune figured out he was an ANBU of the Leaf Village. "What is the meaning of this? Has the Hokage gone mad?" He asked demanding a reason for the attack. "Unleashing one of the tailed beast on a neutral village is unheard of!"

"Explaining our actions to a man who's already dead seems pointless if you ask me?" Rafe replied, his morale that of a person who already won the battle. "Good bye Mifune. The Hokage sends his regards."

Following Rafe's statement was an uncomfortable silence. So caught up in the moment he must have forgotten that though he was the leader he had no control whatsoever over the legendary beast towering behind him. Shukaku was uncharacteristically silent like it was trying to make Rafe look like a fool, and Rafe was definitely picking up on how foolish he appeared. "Dammit Fei! What are you..."

As Rafe barked out orders Fei stood behind the bijuu gathering chakra. "Right is right, and this isn't right." he said as he widened his stance, his hands shifting into silently into the bird seal. "Doton: Doryūsō!"

"..are you waiting for?!" Bellowed Rafe not noticing the swirling mud on the ground just behind him. "Kill them A.." his sentence was cut short by a stone spear bursting from the ground and right through his heart. "Wah?!?" With his final breaths Rafe was unable to anymore than turn around to see a glaring Fei. He wanted to ask why, but Fei's attack wasn't accommodating, now expanding within his torso rapidly crushing his vital organs.

Watching Rafe's lifeless body slump to the ground Mifune remarked, "You don't see that everyday." Turning his attention to Fei who was now lowering hands and releasing the jutsu, allowing the spike to recede back into the earth he motioned for his soldiers to surround him. "Hurry up and kill him. Then we'll deal with the demon."

"Wait!" cried Fei, causing the samurai's blades to stop only inches from his neck on all sides. "I can call it off! That's why they brought me here. I can control it."

It would seem that Shukaku's calm demeanor was only temporary for while the warriors talked amongst themselves it began a 30second chakra gathering inhalation. A rumbling could be heard in the beast's gullet as it raised it's paw high above its head. As the only two people not solely focused on blood shed Mifune and Fei both noticed the growing reverberation emanating from the beast. "Fall back." Mifune yelled, leaping back into the air eventually landing on a residential balcony. Though obedient his samurai weren't nearly as nimble as he and they were forced to retreat on foot leaving Fei unguarded before the beast. With little time for hesitation Fei immediately went into a series of hand seals leading off with the Rat, then Dog, and finally finishing with the Tiger. "Mokuton: Mokujōheki!" he roared causing a wooden wall to jut from the ground and arc over the front of the Shukaku just as it slammed its paw into its gut, forcing out the large ball of chakra it had been storing. The force of the the blast was enough to cause a sonic boom to ripple through the village. But thanks to Fei's quick thinking is thrust the majority of the blast back into the face of the beast knocking it squar on its ass.

ANBU ninja's wooden wall cracked and then began to crumble to the ground. "Quickly! I can no longer control it, but I may be able to get rid of it. I need a human vessel now!" Fei screamed at a shaken Mifune on a nearby terrace. First turning to his soldiers below him he deemed them too important to risk for whatever the Leaf Village ninja had planned, and certainly he wasn't going to be the vessel. From behind he could hear the muffled cries of a family. Smashing through the glass door he wildly searched the room before spotting a family curled up in the far corner. It was a mother, couldn't be more than 30. A father a steel mill work which was evident by his attire, and a child, a baby was more like it, no more than a few months old. Without pause Mifune flashed towards the family and snatched the child from the safety of its mothers arms. Distraught she gave chase to the village leader calling out to her child "Hantei...HANTEI!!" Then she grabbed the back of Mifune's cloak only to be back handed away. With her head snapping back she stumbled over a chair, and falling backwards she bashed her head on the corner of the coffee table. The father had a decision to make, save his child or tend to the love of his life. He chose to check on his wife, letting Mifune disappear through the broken terrace door.

Placing his foot on the railing Mifune launched into the air with the child under his arm as if it were a football and her were a running back. In the time it took Mifune to fine the vessel the Shukaku had caught its second wind and was now getting to its feet. Rushing up behind Fei Mifune couldn't see it, but the ANBU ninja was busting out a series of advanced hand seals. "Place the child in front of me, at my feet." Fei said not missing a single seal. Mifune did as he was told and quickly retreated to a safe distance.

Knowing he only had one shot at this Fei said the seals in his head as he did them. "Snake, Boar, Ram, Rabbit, Dog, Rat, Bird, Horse, Snake!" Then he clapped his hands together. "Shiki Fūjin!" Seemingly out of no where a apparition resembling an old fashioned Kabuki warrior appeared behind the ninja. It had a white cloak which it held open with two of its bony blue hands. In its mouth it healed a dagger, that it would eventually use to strip the power of the beast should it be asked to. Down the center of its body the kabuki warrior split open, allowing an arm to fire out and straight through the of Fei. Ripping through Fei's chest the Kabuki's arm grew in size and grasped the Shukaku's neck, preventing it from releasing any more attacks. Thrashing about wildly the Shukaku's tail smashed any of the remaining building in the area as it was dragged towards Fei, towards the shinigami Kabuki behind him. Fight to keep his consciousness Fei began another series of hand seals, again saying them in his head. This time not because he couldn't remember them but because he needs extra motivation to prevent body from giving into to its natural instinct to shut down and stop moving. "Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Sheep, Monkey, Tiger.." Taking in a deep breath gathered himself before yelling out, "Hokage-shiki Jijun Jutsu - Kakuan Nitten Suishu!" Grabbing the hand protruding from his chest Fei extended his free hand down towards the child at his feet. He used himself as medium to bridge the gap between the Shukaku and the child, making the shinigami Kabuki the padlock to make sure the bijuu didn't get away or attack. This was a last minute decision he made in order to make the Hokage of the Leaf Village pay for his war crimes.

Slowly over the course of five minutes the Shukaku was dragged closer, and at the same time began to shrink, its very essence being funneled into the child. All Mifune and his samurai army could do is watch in awe. Above them the child's father held his deceased wife in his arms as he too watched the unfathomable feat taking place. A few more minutes passed and finally the terrible chakra of the Shukaku was gone, sealed away with the crying child. Soon after that the shinigami Kabuki warrior faded from sight. Almost immediately Fei dropped to his knees and was met by Mifune and his men. "What did you do?" Mifune asked puzzled by the display he just witnessed.

"I sealed the beast away in this child..." Fei said, his words accompanied by a steady flow of blood. "You..must act like this never took place. You have a steel mill in the Leaf village.....the..the next time you switch out the families of workers make sure this child is among them." he said, slowly doubling over. "He will be you're revenge on the Hokage for what he tried to have us do today...in time I'll get my revenge for what he tried to have me do today..." Fei's final words lingered on the air as he dropped face first to the ground.

Leaning over Mifune took the child in his arm briefly looking at the swirl in the center of his chest. "I can't deny the savior of our village his dying wish, even if it means we can no longer remain neutral." he said looking up towards the child's father who stood still very much distraught and totally oblivious to the future that had just been lain out for he and his son.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kairiki Hantei
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2009-07-07

Character sheet
Rank: Genin
Village: Village of Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Hantei Are You Ok?   Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:23 pm

TIME WARP BITCHES!

With flash back wrapped up we now join Hantei who has been officially taking classes for the better part of three weeks now. His class didn't know what to make of him, his teachers didn't really like him. Then again they didn't really know him. All they knew is that he carried around a drum of god knows what and came to class early every day. It took about a week before they learned his name and that was only after Ryohei(the Jonin from the hospital) came to check on him. It was actually on his recommendation that Hantei was allowed to pass the graduation exam without actually having to do anything.

All of the student's privately called bullshit, none of them daring enough to question a Jonin or the instructor. They would have taken their grievances to Hantei directly, but with his enigmatic personality none felt comfortable approaching with good news let alone a grievance. Also outside of him not taking the test they had no real leg to stand on in terms of him being favored. When asked to give demonstrations in class he was proved more than competent in performing the basic jutsu. Only when asked to answer questions could his actions be labeled as defiant. But defiant as he was he still managed to pass the written test with a 'C' average. Sure he wasn't an academic stand out, but passing was passing. The were a few situations where he did struggle and that was during spars. Statuesque is what the instructor described his fighting style as. The reason being that he didn't move during battle. He wouldn't jump, he wouldn't duck, he wouldn't block. Every time he sparred, the battle would have to be stopped because he just wouldn't fight back. Like a glutton for punishment he just took all attacks in stride.

There was one bright side to his lack of movement and that was that he couldn't be moved. The instructor wasn't sure if it was his will power or the giant drum that kept him ground. She expected it was bit of both since she often heard the creak or the seats moan with the strain of trying to accommodate his weight. And in addition to that she tried to lift the drum that he effortlessly threw over his shoulder whenever he'd leave the room and she couldn't even budge it. When the students would get assigned to teams and learn about travel she wondered how somebody with his weight would fair on the tree branches. Physically he didn't appear much larger than any of the other students, but even without the drum she knew he was different, so at the graduation she wasn't surprised when he didn't show up. Nobody was too surprised at his absence. He'd be back eventually, his whole family was killed. Where was he gonna go?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenshi Orekami
Akumakage
Akumakage
avatar

Posts : 170
Join date : 2009-07-06
Age : 26
Location : New Jersey

Character sheet
Rank: AkumaKage
Village: Oni

PostSubject: Re: Hantei Are You Ok?   Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:16 am

RP COMPLETED
KARIKI HANTEI HAS OBTAINED THE 1 TAILED BIJUU
RYO REWARD- 1500 RYO

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutowoa.forumotion.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hantei Are You Ok?   

Back to top Go down
 
Hantei Are You Ok?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War of Attrition :: News :: Old Posts Bin-
Jump to: